D. broccolies
)3. _________. Is this your pen?
C. Excuse me
)4. Do you have two ________?
A. tennis racket
B. tennis rackets
C. tennis’ racket
D. tennis’ rackets
)5. He _________ his homework at school.
A. doesn’t do
B. don’t does
C. isn’t do
期中考试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用所给词的适当形式填空 ()为填空 []为所给词I saw ( ) [she] in the shop yesterdayIt's time for()[they]to go homeMr.Green often tells ( ) [we] some storiesThese are not your desks._百度作业帮
用所给词的适当形式填空 ()为填空 []为所给词I saw ( ) [she] in the shop yesterdayIt's time for()[they]to go homeMr.Green often tells ( ) [we] some storiesThese are not your desks.
用所给词的适当形式填空 ()为填空 []为所给词I saw ( ) [she] in the shop yesterdayIt's time for()[they]to go homeMr.Green often tells ( ) [we] some storiesThese are not your desks. They are ( )[our]This is not my shirt. It's ( ) [he]( ) [you] family name is Green. ( ) [you] first name is Tony.( ) [I] name is Mary. ( ) [I] am a girl 
I saw ( her) [she] in the shop yesterdayIt's time for(them)[they]to go homeMr.Green often tells (us ) [we] some storiesThese are not your desks. They are ( ours)[our]This is not my shirt. It's (his ) [he]( Your) [you] family name is Green. ( My) [you] first name is Tony.( My) [I] name is Mary. (I ) [I] am a girl 
her&themusourshisyour &yourmy &i
1。her 动宾结构2.them介宾结构 3.us 动宾结构4.ours名物代(=our desks ) 5.his(his shirt) 6.your 7.your 8.my
形容词性物主代词9.I人称代词(主格)}

我要回帖

更多关于 we often heard him 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信