关于张华生日聚会作文邀请函 的英语作文

英语作文(假如我叫张华,今天是6月6日星期六,我和同学们一起去森林公园郊游)日_百度知道
英语作文(假如我叫张华,今天是6月6日星期六,我和同学们一起去森林公园郊游)日
The mother always tidy up a home of very clean, father has much of a responsibility, my house&#39I am Zhang Hs selecting the & my father of Shanghai be people&#39, and ths police!My house live in the strand river&#39, is Gao Er4'a life time Bo somebody else&quot
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文急急急大神帮帮忙 假如你是张华,你因为感冒不能去上学,需要请假,请根据以下提示_百度知道
英语作文急急急大神帮帮忙 假如你是张华,你因为感冒不能去上学,需要请假,请根据以下提示
&#160。提示,需要请假,医生让休息)2请假时间,请根据以下提示内容给你的英语老师mr:1请假原因(感冒。wang用英语写个假条; &#160英语作文急急急大神帮帮忙
假如你是张华,你因为感冒不能去上学
提问者采纳
你好。,要求我卧床休息两天;t go to school today and tomorrow. This morning I went to see a doctor and he told me that I had caught a bad cold!呵呵。早上去看病. He also asked me to stay in bed for two days。
张华 (希望能帮助你哦。。所以我今天,明天不能去上学. So I can&#39.
Zhanghua 中文意思;m sorry to tell you that I&#39,我今天不舒服!我很遗憾地告诉你,医生说我是重感冒;m not feeling well today.wang
I&#39Mr:王先生
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于张华生日聚会邀请函 的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于张华生日聚会邀请函 的英语作文
关于张华生日聚会邀请函 的英语作文
A letter of invitation in January 26, 2015Dear XXX,I want to invite you to my birthday party.Date: February 1, 2015 (Sunday)Time: 7:00Location: No. 8, Hing RoadThere are a variety of Chinese and Western food including cakes, fried rice, Curry Chicken, Mashed Potato, vegetarian salad, Fresh Fruit Salad, traditional Chinese medicine decoction, Mushroom Soup etc..It will be my honor to celebrate my birthday with you.Your participation is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your.Sincere greetings,Zhang Huasheng邀请信日亲爱的 XXX,我想邀请你参加我的生日聚会。日期:日(星期天)时间:7:00地点:8号,兴一路有各种中西食品包括糕点,炒饭,咖喱鸡,土豆泥,素沙拉,水果沙拉,中药汤,绿色野菌汤等。这将是我的荣幸和你庆祝我的生日。你的参与是极大的赞赏。谢谢你。诚挚的问候,张华生英语作文:假如你是张华,想去参加一个英语夏令营,请写一封100词的申请信.内容:1.介绍自己(中学生、班、《8班》年级、《9年级》、学校《白诸中学》) 2.平时爱好(喜欢科目、阅读、运_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:假如你是张华,想去参加一个英语夏令营,请写一封100词的申请信.内容:1.介绍自己(中学生、班、《8班》年级、《9年级》、学校《白诸中学》) 2.平时爱好(喜欢科目、阅读、运
英语作文:假如你是张华,想去参加一个英语夏令营,请写一封100词的申请信.内容:1.介绍自己(中学生、班、《8班》年级、《9年级》、学校《白诸中学》) 2.平时爱好(喜欢科目、阅读、运动、课余爱好) 3.参加的理由(结交新朋友、听提高英语水平、与外国朋友多讲英语)
那个我们以前写过,若你还需要,你回复我我就会回答,若不需要了,我就不用打那么长英语作文.词数150假如你是张华,写一封信给你的笔友Tom介绍你最喜欢的一个人和你最喜欢的一种习惯._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文.词数150假如你是张华,写一封信给你的笔友Tom介绍你最喜欢的一个人和你最喜欢的一种习惯.
英语作文.词数150假如你是张华,写一封信给你的笔友Tom介绍你最喜欢的一个人和你最喜欢的一种习惯.
Dear Tom long time no see,How are you doing? I'm very glad to hearing from you, in your later you ask me to talking you what kind of person i like and my hobbies.Here i'll show you. when it comes to the person i like,i shoud say i admire my mother best.My mother is a diligent and tender woman,she is always kind to everybody.Unlike other country housewives,my mother earn living by doing business,as you know we sell tires.she get up early in the morning,but very late to rest.It seems that her life was so fatigued,but i know it's her way to living,she shows her smiling face to every customer,making them satisfied with our service.I learn a lot of things from mother,and i am firmly convinced that it'll help me with all my life! As to hobby,well,maybe you will laugh at me when i tell you "get up late everyday".but it is true!actually,i am a lazy girl(boy) indeed.especially in winter,alarm for me was always in vain.every morning I outstretch my arms from the quilt,my heart screams"Oh,god save me"! ok,that'all for today.I'm looking forward to hear from you again!
Yours sincerely
PS: 本人水平有限,个别语法错误请谅解
今天实在是太冷啦,手已完全失去知觉……}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文邀请函格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信