初中英语写作教学计划我的新学期计划

大家都在看欢迎来到快乐学习
您是否希望前往
初中 课外提升
暑假英语作文:我的假期打算
字体大小 T |T
摘要:这篇暑假英语作文是一名即将放暑假的学生为自己漫长的暑假生活所作的假期计划,他非常期待假期的到来,因为他已为自己计划好要做的事情。
My summer vacation plan
  I am going back to my hometown this summer.I will take a good rest when I get home after a year&s hard work. I will eat all the nice foods I have been missing for so many years. I will find a good badminton coach to help me improve my skills.And I will try to see all my childhood friends and pay a visit to my high school teacher, who has played an important role in my life.In August, I will have this Yangzi river cruise with my parents. Right now, I keep thinking all the fun things that I would like to do in summer: chatting on line, dancing, going to the beach, clothes shopping, reading one or two nice books, seeing some nice movies,more and more....Summer vacation is the best time of the year. I can plan lots of fun things and I can carry them out. It is like I can do whatever I want.Oh, I just can&t wait for it!
标签:【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:
更多关于&暑假英语作文:我的假期打算&的新闻
暂无相关数据信息
以下列举了10条在初中英语考试中的经典名言名句,这些英语经典名言名句还进行了中文...[]
据清代赵翼《陔从考》一书考证记载,我国的十二生肖属相之说起源于东汉,从当时起民间...[]
备注:《暑假英语作文:我的假期打算》一文由免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
暂无热点新闻信息
状元班:&冲&,百尺竿头更上一层。
提高班:&稳&,稳中求胜,缩短与尖子生之间的距离。
强化班:&追&r...
初一下学期学习是初中数学最重要的阶段之一,它学习的主要内容是初二、初三的基础,必须打下坚实的基础.初一提高班适合基础不够扎实的学生,参加提高班学习的学生大多成绩在班级中排名...中考英语作文排行榜
中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · ·
· · · · · · 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文正文
高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文
高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文
作者/编辑:作文园地
  []高一《我的新》80字左右Would you wanna me to write you an article?追问:能帮我写一篇么?补充:可以,你大概想表达什么?追问:我想在高一更努力,多结交,同时多参加课外,自己的视野,自己的动手能力,。(词汇尽量用的,谢谢)补充:高一更努力学习,多结交朋友,同时多参加课外活动,拓展自己的视野,锻炼自己的动手能力。My new plan of Grade one Ihave been asenior student for some time and Ithink it's time for me to set goals in my Grade one.Firstly,I must try my best to work hard because study is important for me.Secondly,I want to take part in different activities after school.At the same time,I can not only make more friends but see more things.Finally,I am supposed to help my classmates and teachers who need help and then Iam able to improve my ability of practicing.(It's time for sb.to do sth.not only…but also…at the same time;be supposed to do sth.;be able to这些句型你们都应该学过吧?)其实这作文还有润色的地方:I have been asenior student for some time and Ithink it's time for me to set goals in my Grade one.Firstly,I must try my best to(work hard/put my heart in study)because study is important for(me/us students我们学生).Secondly,I want to take part in different(activities after school在课外参加活动/out-of-school activities课外活动).At the same time,I can not only make more friends but(see more things我是这样表达拓展视野,高一没有学到,真正的拓展视野是broaden ones horizon).(Finally/Last but not least),I am supposed to help my classmates and teachers(who need help/who are in trouble)and then Iam able to improve my hands-on skills.第一篇是基础文,第二篇改进后是中等文,《》()。 ◆分享好文◆我不知道你的英语偏差的程度,但是英语作文一定要用英语思维,就是记住句型,用英语表达,不能强行用中文思维想好再翻译!还有多悟!  〔高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文所属栏目:〖
  “高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  新学期作文提供的高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文由网友原创或转发,若高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
高一英语作文《我的新学期计划》80字左右|新学期新打算作文相关作文范文您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
新学期新打算The plan for the new term --小学英语作文
rain0 于发布 l 已有人浏览
The plan for the new term Another new term comes again,so I should have a study plan to promot mysel
The plan for the new term
Another new term comes again,so I should have a study plan to promot myself.
Firstly,I descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And pay more attention to the knowledge which I didn't know it clearly.
Secondly,I will do a lot of read to widen the range of my knowledge,and try to combine thoery to practice.
Finally,I will learn to adjust, to be more positive and more helpful.
That's what I plant to do in a new term.
新学期新打算
新的一学期来到了,因此我应该准备一个学习计划来促进自己。
首先,我要比以前更加仔细地完成我的家庭作业。并且投入更多的精力去学习和掌握我未曾知道的知识。
其次,我将涉及更多的阅读来丰富我的知识面,并且试着把理论和实践相结合。
最后,我将试着学会调整自己,是自己变得更加积极,更加的有帮助。
这就是我在新学期计划做的事情。
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英语作文头条
英语作文最新推荐
圣诞节英语手抄报图片,做圣诞节手抄的技巧在于,选择圣诞元素,比如这篇手抄报选择了