妈妈在床上听音乐翻译,英翻译

妈妈晚上常常听音乐因为有助于睡眠的中文翻译_百度作业帮
妈妈晚上常常听音乐因为有助于睡眠的中文翻译
妈妈晚上常常听音乐因为有助于睡眠的中文翻译
妈妈晚上常常听音乐因为有助于睡眠Mom often listen to music because it helps sleep我喜欢躺在床上听音乐 翻译_百度作业帮
我喜欢躺在床上听音乐 翻译
我喜欢躺在床上听音乐 翻译
译文:I like listen to music on bed原文:我喜欢躺在床上听音乐
I like lying on the bed listening to music
like to listen to music in the
I like listen to music on bed。当前位置: &
求翻译:现在是晚上八点,我在写作业,爸爸在看电视,妈妈在打扫卫生,妹妹在画画,爷爷在听音乐,奶奶和姑姑谈话,叔叔正在玩电脑游戏。是什么意思?
现在是晚上八点,我在写作业,爸爸在看电视,妈妈在打扫卫生,妹妹在画画,爷爷在听音乐,奶奶和姑姑谈话,叔叔正在玩电脑游戏。
问题补充:
20 o'clock, my homework, Dad is watching TV, my mother cleaning the sister painting, my grandfather listening to music, grandmother and aunt talk, uncle playing computer games.
It is now 8PM, in my job, my father wrote to his mother, watching TV, and her sister cleaning the painting was listening to the music, and his grandfather, grandmother and great aunt, and Uncle are playing computer games.
Now is the evening eight, I am writing the work, the daddy am watching the television, mother is doing the cleaning, the younger sister is painting pictures, grandfather is listening to music, paternal grandmother and paternal aunt converses, uncle is playing the computer games.
Now at eight o'clock at night, I'm writing job, dad was watching TV, mum was cleaning, sister in painting, grandfather, listening to music, talking to Grandma and aunt and Uncle are playing computer games.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译1,北京是中国最大的城市之一.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视.4,寒假你想去哪里?5,MP3是用来听音乐.写句型_百度作业帮
英语翻译1,北京是中国最大的城市之一.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视.4,寒假你想去哪里?5,MP3是用来听音乐.写句型
英语翻译1,北京是中国最大的城市之一.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视.4,寒假你想去哪里?5,MP3是用来听音乐.写句型
Beijing is the largest city of China.I always spend lots of time reading my book at the weekend.Mother doesn't let me watch TV ,unless I have finish my homework.Where do you want to go in the winter vocation?Mp3 is used for listening music .
1.Beijing is one of the biggest cities in China.2.I always spend lots of time in reading books in the weekend.3.Mother didn't allow me to watch television until I finish my homework.4.Where do you want to go in the holiday?5.MP3 is used to listen to the music.
Beijing is one of the largest cities in china.I spend rather great time in reading book in weekendMom didn't avoide me watching TV until I finished homework.Where would you like going in winter holiday?MP3 is used for hearing music.
Beijing is the biggest city in China.I ofen take much time in reading.My mother doesn't allow me to watch TV until I have finished my homework.Where would you go in winter vacation.MP3 is used to listen to music.
Beijing is one of the largest cities in China.I always spend a lot of time reading at weekends.Mom didn't let me watch TV until I finished my homework.Where would you like to go during your winter holidays?MP3 is used to listen to music.
1.Beijing is one of the biggest cities in China.2.i often spend a lot of time reading books in weekends.3.My mother allowed me to watch TV until I finished my homework.4.Where do you want to visit in winter holiday?5.MP3 is used for listening to the music.
1,北京是中国最大的城市之一。Beijing is the largest city of China.2,周末我经常花很多时间看书。 I spends a lot of time to reading every weekend.3,直到我完成了作业,妈妈才让我看电视。My mother allows me watching television...}

我要回帖

更多关于 在英国听音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信