英语作文当梦想照进现实作文与现实

婚礼现场,新娘刘诗诗蕾丝婚纱复古优雅。
面对村民的热情招呼,有的一笑而过,有的停下来看看。
  我是安妮。我在北京东城。我教中高考英文。
  【安小胖和她的伙伴们】,是用来,我,我学生,学生家长们,三方交流的信息传递大平台。在家长微信群里敲字慢,一个一个字地输入。在这里,输入快捷,还能排版!(惊呆!)
  关于北京中高考的,能让孩子分数上来的,思路,笔记,学案;单词,作文,技巧;
  能让家长更好帮助到孩子的,考试信息,政策解读,上课情况,心得分享,以及安妮对家长们的各种叮嘱叮嘱叮嘱;每天,图文并茂的,同步更新于小胖的微信公众号。这些信息,您若需要,本文后,请扫二维码。
  欧了,初次见面,自我介绍到这里。下面开始上正文!
  三天前,得一小礼物,来自蕴瑶同学,【东城一模英语作文】,看得小胖这个惊喜!:)
  事情是这个样子的,让你写篇文:
  假设你叫Lily, 你的一位美国网友Helen在她的博客里提到最近她和她的好朋友之间产生了矛盾。她不知道自己是否做错了什么?她该怎样做才能与这位朋友重归于好?请你给她一些建议,并谈谈你对于“好朋友”的理解。
  Last Monday my best friend Judy got a high score in the math test. She was very happy and wanted me to see a movie with her to celebrate. I told her that I wasn't interested in the movie and refused her. Actually, I wanted to prepare for a speech competition. As a a result, she was angry with me and didn't talk to me any more. Did I do anything wrong? What should I do to repair our friendship? What do you think a true friend should be like?
  提示词:make a mistake, honest, explain, say sorry to Lily
  出卷老师给出如下开头:
  Hi! Helen, I'm sorry to hear about your trouble.
  (此处有书写线若干条)
  Yours,
  第二步:
  盯着“脑图”,串成句,串啊串啊串。
  - 一问一段,串成文。
  - 用句式串。
  - 用连词连。
  - 最后再加点修饰词。
  Dang Dang Dang Dang, 新鲜出炉了!&
  仔细看,仔细看,看到总结了吗?
  一:&加点连接词
  - I think
  - Of course
  - First of all
  - What's more
  - Afterwards
  I'm sure
  二:加点多样的句式
  - ...because...
  - In order to ...
  - 弃了you should,改用祈使句 :Say sorry to her.
  - It is important to...
  - When...
  - spend time doing
  三:再加一点点修饰限定词
  - at that moment
  - had to (不得不拒绝,感觉到这绵延不绝的无奈了吗?)
  - be wiling to (不但要交谈,而且还是非常愿意呢!)
  欧了,分享完毕。小胖继续去工作!我们明天见!
  ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
【安小胖和她的伙伴们】
有意思,又有成效的,中高考英文解读
微信公众号: Annie_Tutoring
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
我是安妮老师。我教北京中高考英文。这里,是用来,我,我学生...
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:理想与现实英语口语作文(三分钟的演讲)_百度知道
理想与现实英语口语作文(三分钟的演讲)
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Sometimes it seems that what is practical and sensible does not connect with your most treasured dreams.Yet when you look deeply enough,the connection is most certainly there.For if you could not dream,what would be the point of tending to the practical things?And if you did not tend to those practical concerns,how could you ever hope to attain your dreams?Stop fretting about how the things you must do are interfering with the things you want to do.Instead,discover and appreciate and strengthen the connection between the two.Make your dreams a part of your reality.And make your reality a part of your dreams.There is no reason why your dreams must oppos...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
理想与现实的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁↓高中英语作文相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:不详&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:听风客&&&&责任编辑:听风客&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文:
&&栏目导航:
&&栏目导航:
信产部湘ICP备号-4 站长:天道酬勤
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。关于梦想与现实的英语作文带翻译
> 关于梦想与现实的英语作文带翻译
关于梦想与现实的英语作文带翻译
来源:作文网
  对于梦想和现实,第一,我们需要面对现实,虽然不理想,但是我们是生活在世界上,需要清楚地知道自己是谁。第二,为了实现我们的梦想,我们需要根据现实调整梦想。下面是小编收集整理的相关资料,希望对您有所帮助。
  Dreams and Reality
  When we talk about dreams, we are so excited, we have many dreams, such as being a famous person, traveling around the world and so on. Dreams are what we pursue for a lifetime, with many dreams, we have motivation to fight for our life. The opposite side of dream is reality, we have to face reality everyday, reality is what we perceive in our life. Reality always frustrates us to be successful. We need to balance them. First, we need to face reality, though it is not ideal, we live in a world, we have to know exactly who we are. Second, to make our dreams come true, we need to adjust our dreams according to the reality.
  梦想与现实
  当我们谈到梦想的时候,会感到很兴奋,我们有很多理想,比如成为一个出名的人,环游世界等等。梦想是我们一生所追求的,拥有梦想,我们才有动力为生活奋斗。与梦想相反的另一面就是现实,我们不得不每天面对现实,现实是我们生活中所觉察到的。现实总是让我们在成功的路上受挫。我们需要平衡他们。第一,我们需要面对现实,虽然不理想,但是我们是生活在世界上,需要清楚地知道自己是谁。第二,为了实现我们的梦想,我们需要根据现实调整梦想。
关于梦想与现实的英语作文带翻译相关推荐您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
梦想和现实 Dream and Reality
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
Now we discuss how to smile facing the life, I always stick to their principles, the road of life is long, always wrong steps, wrong, I smile to face, the next to come on the line.
现在我们探讨下如何以微笑面对生活,我始终坚持自己的原则,人生路漫漫,总会错几步,做错了点,我以微笑面对,下次改过来就行了。
One of the symbols of modern society people mature, rarely smile (smile), even if you have seen them laugh, the majority is a hypocritical, as in business club, the two leaders of enterprises cooperation contract, from time to time to laugh, or Minzui smile, that is barely fitted out, in the interests, they bow and scrape to it, so that people life is useless, because they do not know how to enjoy life, smile to life.
当今社会人成熟的标志之一,很少会笑了(会心一笑),即使你看到过他们笑,绝大部分是一种虚伪的,比如在商务会所里,两家企业领导人合作签合同,时不时的放声大笑,或抿嘴微笑,那都是勉强装出来的,在利益下,他们对着它点头哈腰,这样的人一生都是碌碌无为的,因为他们不懂得如何去享受生活,笑对人生。
Is Maya have had a similar feeling, in the city in a quiet place to a person enjoying music or art, my heart will always happy with art, music together, with a faint smile, the inner world is like a piece of limited boundless grassland, sky and clouds, this is I feel in the listening to light music, feel this way because we are born to smile facing the life, regardless of the uninhibited freedom.
是雅人都有过类似的感受吧,在城市里某个安静的地方一个人欣赏着音乐或艺术品,心里总是会很愉快的与艺术品,音乐融合在一起,淡淡一笑,内心世界仿佛是一块有限无边的草原,天空还飘着白云,这是我在听轻音乐时的感受,有这样的感受是因为我们从生下来就以微笑面对生活,系无论的自由不羁。
Have you ever smile, listening to the rain, it is also a kind of attitude to life, look at the sky, in the countryside in the clouds, not and in a short while, the cabin upload dripping rain drops falling, crisp and the characteristic with light sound, drop by drop straight button atrium.
不知大家有没有过微笑着听雨声,这也是一种生活态度,在农村里眺望天空,乌云密布,不一会儿,小木屋上传滴滴答答的小雨滴滴落的声音,轻脆又略带轻涩的声音,一滴一滴直扣心房。
Smile to the life, is also a kind of life.
微笑面对人生,其实也一种生活。
Now we discuss how to smile facing the life, I always stick to their principles, the road of life is long, always wrong steps, wrong, I smile to face, the next to come on the line....
One day, Dora's mother gave her a coin, It was a bit dirty, so Dora washed it. Then it started talking to Dora. Today I talked to a coin, When it was made, it was nice and clean. P...
上一篇: 下一篇:}

我要回帖

更多关于 梦想与现实作文素材 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信