坚强的意志,中文例句,英文例句-词都网
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 坚强的意志
He has, above all, a strong will.
而且他有坚强的意志。
strong will, belief, determination
坚强的意志、 信念、 决心
Lacking firmness of will, character,irresolute.
意志不坚的没有坚强的意志,品质和明确的目的;没有决心的
Napoleon conquered by the force of an iron will.
拿破仑攻无不克靠的是坚强的意志。
He's bearing up well against all his misfortunes.
他以坚强的意志对待他所有的不幸.
Our leader has a strong will.
我们的领袖有坚强的意志。
She had a strong will and power of rapid decision.
她具有坚强的意志和速决的才能。
like himself, has a strong spirit that will never give up.
就像他一样,有着坚强的意志,绝不放弃。
My eldest son has a strong will.
我的长子意志坚强。
Only men of great resolution
“唯有意志非常坚强的人
strength of character, mind, will
性格、 思想、 意志的坚强
He was a man of purpose.
他是一个意志坚强的人
Jim has a strong will.
吉姆是个意志坚强的人。
a woman of great willpower
意志非常坚强的女人
Tom is a man of iron.
汤姆是个意志坚强的人。
He is iron-willed and stands firm.
他意志坚强,立场坚定。
Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
意志薄弱的缺乏坚强性格或意志力量的
What drove him on was his strong will to live.
驱使他前进的是要活下去的坚强意志.当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
2011年12月英语四级真题作文:坚强的意志范文
14:08:08&&
2011年12月英语四级真题作文:坚强的意志范文
2011年12月英语四级考试作文高分范文(文都版)1.坚强的意志是成功的重要保证。2.意志坚定的人才能完成伟大的使命, 3.学生也是这样,不刻苦学习,终究不会成为有用之才
2011年12月英语四级考试作文高分范文(文都版)
Directions: You're allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will by commenting on the humorous saying, &Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I&ve done it hundreds of time.&You'd write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words. Outlines: 1.坚强的意志是成功的重要保证。 2.意志坚定的人才能完成伟大的使命, 3.学生也是这样,不刻苦学习,终究不会成为有用之才
【参考范文】 Noting Succeeds Without a Strong Will &Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will& is accumulated experience we inherited from our forefathers. It stands to reason that persistence nevertheless, one&s end can never be accomplished with the lacking firmness of will. A case in point is the quitting of smoking. On the eve of the World No-Tobacco Day this year, the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Public Health advocated that campus smoking-control intervention should be the forerunner of the nationwide smoking-control efforts, which, undoubtedly, has motivated the campaign of &Smoking-free School& that has been sweeping the whole of China. In the advance of the movement, the humorous saying has acquired a proverbial currency, &Quitting smoking is the easiest thing world. I&ve done it hundreds of time.& Obviously, wanting in perseverance, these smokers will never fulfill their purposes. From what have been discussed above, we can reasonably come to the conclusion that only those tough-minded people can reach the summit. Otherwise, even if you have tried hundreds of times, you are still at the foot of the mountain, admiring those successful climbers.
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.我会坚强 英语怎么说我会坚强.英语怎么说我会变得坚强 英语怎么说._百度作业帮
我会坚强 英语怎么说我会坚强.英语怎么说我会变得坚强 英语怎么说.
我会坚强 英语怎么说我会坚强.英语怎么说我会变得坚强 英语怎么说.
I will be strong(er).我会变得(更)坚强
i will be strong.i will get to be strong.历年英语四级作文:坚强的意志是成功的基础
15:16:00&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
该题属于教育类话题,与大学生的日常生活和成长紧密相关。没有坚强的意志,即便是再简单的事情,也可能无法完成。可引用题干中的“Quitting smoking...”做开头,也可另辟蹊径
历年英语四级作文:坚强的意志是成功的基础
2011年12月真题。Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will
题目要求&&&
&For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to、vrite a short essay entitled Nothings&cceeds Withoutn Strong Will by commenting on the humorous saying,&Quittingsmoking is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it hundreds of times.&You shouldwrite at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
审题思路&&
该题属于教育类话题,与大学生的日常生活和成长紧密相关。没有坚强的意志,即便是再简单的事情,也可能无法完成。可引用题干中的&Quitting smoking...&做开头,也可另辟蹊径,引用其他名言,如&Where there is a will, there is a way.&或 It's easier said than done.&。第二段可举例论证,也可紧扣题目,步步深入。最后亮出自己的观点。另需注意用词的多样化,如strong will可以用will powe&、innerpower、iron will或inner strength等代替。
& 写作思路&&
第一段:对题干中的引用语进行阐述。
&&& 第二段:说明坚强的意志的重要性。
&&& 第三段:再次扣题,点明坚强的意志是成功的基础。
范文及高分点评&
Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will(1) You might be aware that you need&&(1)新颖的开头,对题干引用to stop smoking, and you've tried to quit it&hundreds of trimes. You joked&&&&&&&&&&&&语进行巧妙的改写,容易抓住
easiest thing in the world,& yet you failed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 读者&It's the&&& 眼球。
& 万能句型&&&
On the road o£&,there will be many obstacles that work against you.
&&& Without..., this is a battle that you are destined to lose.
&&& The secret lies in...
&&& ...is the key ingredient for...
&范文译文&&&
坚强的意志是成功的基础
也许你很清楚需要戒烟,你也已经尝试戒烟上百次了。你戏谑说:&这是世界& 上最容易做的事情&,然而你还是失败了。这是不是听起来很耳熟?有多少次你说过& &要是我有毅力和决心就好了&?有多少次你尝试做某事但不久就放弃了?
&&& 在追寻成功的道路上,会遇到很多障碍。没有坚强的意志,你注定会打一场败& 仗。坚强的意志和决心对于你做出任何努力以取得成就是必不可少的。
&&& 要相信你并不平凡,你有能力做出非凡的事情。而秘诀就是坚强的意志。通向& 伟大的道路上,钢铁般的意志是成功人生的关键因素。
编辑推荐:
相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:当前位置: &
求翻译:我想我会变得越来越坚强是什么意思?
我想我会变得越来越坚强
问题补充:
I think I will be getting stronger and stronger
I think I will become more and more strong
I think I will become
I think I will become more and more strong