共10个文档
格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语选择题
it clear to the public ____
they do an important job.
A when
D which
选哪一个?为什么
They want to make it clear to the public ____ they do an important job.
A when B where C that D which
译文:他们想要让公众明白他们所做的是一项重要的工作.
解析:主语+make it +adj+that从句. 这里it是一个形式宾语,真正的宾语是由that引导的从句. 其实考查的要点就是宾语从句they do an important job,成分完整无缺,所以应该用that引导. 答案选择:C.
本句中的it是形式主语,其真实主语就是that引导的这个从句。由于这个从句不存在有任何疑问的意思,故不用选其它项含有疑问意义的词。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
They are not afraid to repeat what they hear
他们不怕重复他们听到的东西。
are not...
大家还关注无忧考网高考频道为您提供2016江西高考英语试题,2016年江西高考英语试题及答案最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网高考网,获取更多关于高考的信息。英语选择题_百度知道
英语选择题
1. Look! Lucy is ______ a new red dress. She is beautiful today.A. with B. put on C. in D. wear2. -- __________?-- My bike is broken.A. What is it B. What is wrong with youC. Where is it D. Whose is this3. There are so many people in the shop. You must ________ your things.A. look at B. look after C. put away D. put on4. I have two good pen friends. One is an American, ______ is in England.A. the other B. another one C. another D. other5. -- _______ are his football clothes?-- Under the bed.A. Where B. Who C. Whose D. What6. I can see ______ in Lucy's room.A. other thing B. any other thing C. some thing D. some other things7. These are ______. You can buy a pair for your mother.A. woman sock B. women sock C. women socks D. woman socks8. -- Thank you very much!-- ________.A. You're right B. All right C. You are welcome D. OK.9. -- She must be in red.No, _____. She wears a green coat.A. she is B. she must not C. I don't think so. D. I am not10. The coat _____ the wall isn't Kate's. It's ______.A. his B. mine C. he D. him
提问者采纳
1.C2.B3.B4.A5.A6.D7.C8.C9.C10.A
提问者评价
老师已经讲评完了,谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
(A)1. It____ 5 years since we knew each other. A is B had been C
will be D was
( A )2. she _____ sad since you went away. A has been B is C was D had been
(D)3.I ____ him for two months. A got to know B have got to know
C have know D knew
这几道题都是现在完成时部分的,涉及到延续性动词和非延续性动词的用法以及与之转换的几个句型。
1、主语+have/has +done(动词的过去分词)+for+时间段/since---.
=It's/has been+时间段+since从句(从句用一般过去时).
=时间段+has passed +since从句(从句用一般过去时).
例如:这本书我已经买了三天了。
I bought this book three days ago.(buy 为非延续性动词不能与时间段连用,但可与一般过去时连用)
=I have had this book...
1.is或者has been
2. has been
CBBAADCCCA
CBBAADCCCA,求采纳
答:CBBAADCCCA
DBBAADDCCA
CBBAADCCCA
CBCAADCCCA
CBBCA DDCCA你也太懒了吧?十道题全不会?
CBBAADCCCA
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题初中_百度知道
英语选择题初中
明天英语期中考试,有几道语法题没有理解,请大家解答一下O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~~There are a lot of reasons _______ pollution, such as factory wastes, andtrees cutting.
Who is _________ of the twins?A)younger
B)the younger C)youngest
D) the youngest How long will your boss be ________?A)away
D)of No agreement was reached in the discussion as neither side would give way to _________?A)the other
B)any other
D)other Maybe I'll fall asleep before my father gets home. fall asleep means__________?A)go to bed
B)go to sleep
C)feel sleepy
D)have a rest
提问者采纳
Areason of 意思是。。的原因A两者之间用比较级,比较级之前不加theAbe away 意思胡 离开A两者中的另一个,用the otherBfall asleep 意思是睡着
你参考一下其他人的答案吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
C&&&&& reason for sth ...的理由B&&&&& of the two/twins/parents 用于句中时,用the +比较级A&&&& be away 离开A&&& 有neither ,表示两者,两者中的另一个,用the otherB&&& fall asleep &睡着& ,go to sleep 是睡觉
有neither ,表示两者,两者中的的一个用one,另一个用the other.another 用于三者或以上的人或物
4,我也是选A 目测下来答案有问题,第三题为什么不能用back?
1c2b3c4c5b,保证正确,望采纳!
看来落伍了,呵呵
第1题为什么是C?
for表示外部因素造成的原因或者结果,of多表示自身的!
C, B, C, A, B
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}