meverybody hurtss face he连成句子

英语翻译Face was covered with tears.There is no doubt that i was heartbroken.DARLING said somethings to me than they cooled my heart.i am so so sad .Rush to the washroom.Let the water wash my tears away.Have a look at my broken heart,it hurts bad_百度作业帮 英语翻译Face was covered with tears.There is no doubt that i was heartbroken.DARLING said somethings to me than they cooled my heart.i am so so sad .Rush to the washroom.Let the water wash my tears away.Have a look at my broken heart,it hurts bad 英语翻译Face was covered with tears.There is no doubt that i was heartbroken.DARLING said somethings to me than they cooled my heart.i am so so sad .Rush to the washroom.Let the water wash my tears away.Have a look at my broken heart,it hurts badly.the pains last all night.I won't sleep.my moist pillow accompany with me.the way you treat...the words you said...the attitude you towrds...SAYING THAT;U CAN HANDLY BE THE ONLY ONE IN HIS HEART.Every breath live with pained.if only the part is s love stroy missed.i ever thought many outcomes it maybe.At the same time i really wanna to put an end to it .But the fact is that i falled.This time ,. 脸上满是泪水毫无疑问的是我的心碎了Darling(亲爱的)所说的话让我的心凉透了我是如此悲伤冲进盥洗室让水冲刷走我脸上的泪水看看我破碎的心,它被重重地伤害了痛苦持续了整晚我无法入眠只有我那沾湿了的枕头陪伴着我你对待我的方式...你说的话...你对我的态度...说什么:你不可能成为他心中的唯一每次呼吸都伴随着痛苦但愿过去的时光就如错失的爱情故事...我曾经想过很多结局同时我也确实想为其画上句点但事实上我失败了这一次,... 泪水布满了整张脸毫无疑问是我伤了心亲爱的和我说了些话,这些话冰冷了我的心我真是太难过了飞快地跑去洗手间让水冲走我的泪看看我伤透了的心,它伤得很深整晚都在疼我睡不着被泪水打湿了的枕头陪着我你对待我的方式你对我说的话你对我的态度说着你很难是他心里面的唯一每一次呼吸... 脸上挂满了泪水丝毫不用怀疑我的心已碎亲爱的你竟说出比别人更令我心寒的话我真是伤心欲绝没命似地逃进洗手间任凭冰冷的水冲走我满脸的泪再看一眼我受伤的心,它早已支离破碎伤痛陪伴了我整夜令我无法入眠泪水浸湿了枕垫,孤单我一个人躺在上边想你对我的无情…想你对我的讥讽…想你对我的冷漠…

我要回帖

更多关于 把词语连成句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信