您现在的位置: &
高一英语上学期第三次月考试卷
来源:网络资源
  高一英语上学期第三次月考试卷
  命题人:章雪萍&& 审核人:郇庆宇
  第I卷(共75分)
  第一部分:听力(共20小题,满分20分)
  第一节:(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
  听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置,听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题,每段对话只读一遍。
  1.Why can't the woman go to the party?
  A.She is ill.& B. She has to look after her mother.& C. She will meet her friend.
  2.When will the train leave?
  A. At 9 : 45.&&&& B. At 10 : 15.&&& C. At 11: 15.
  3. What does the man mean?
  A. The woman should take bus 712.&& B . The woman should take bus 873.
  C. She could walk to Time Plaza.
  4. What does the woman mean?
  A. She doesn't like the man.&&& B. She would go out with him next time.
  C. If there was no test, she would go with him.
  点击下载全部:
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
高校分数线
专业分数线
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
热门关键词
百科词条:2014年第三次月考英语模拟试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014年第三次月考英语模拟试卷
中&#8203;考&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;模&#8203;拟&#8203;试&#8203;卷&#8203;,&#8203;很&#8203;有&#8203;针&#8203;对&#8203;性&#8203;,&#8203;难&#8203;度&#8203;中&#8203;等&#8203;。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢九年级英语第三次月考试卷08
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
九年级英语第三次月考试卷08
九年级英语第三次月考试卷;第一部分听力(共五大题,满分30分);I.关键词语选择(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分;你将听到五个句子;()4.A.permissionB.sugges;你将听到十段对话,每段对话后有一个小题.请在每小;()11.Whattimeisitnow?A.8;()12.Howoftendoestheboyg;A.Veryoften.B.
九年级英语第三次月考试卷 第一部分
听力(共五大题,满分30分)I.
关键词语选择(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)你将听到五个句子。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个你听到的单词或短语。每个句子读两遍。 (
)1. A. seen
C. scene (
)2. A. tasty
C. crispy (
)3. A. produce
B. practice
C. pronounce(
)4. A. permission
B. suggestion
C. organization (
)5. A. hang out
B. hold out
C. hand out Ⅱ.短对话理解(共10小颐:每小题1分,满分10分)你将听到十段对话,每段对话后有一个小题.请在每小题所给的A. B. C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项.每段对话读两选. (
)11.What time is it now?
C. 9:22.(
)12. How often does the boy go to his hometown with his parents?A. Very often.
B. Hardly ever.
C. Once a year. (
)13. What is the girl's mother?
A. A restaurant cook. B. A bank clerk.
C. A school teacher. (
)14. What's the girl's opinion about the &class clown&?
A. Lovely but homeless.
B. Lazy and careless.
C. Lonely and helpless.(
)15. Why does the boy stay there?
A. Because he's waiting for someone.
B. Because he's losing his way home.
C. Because he's playing sports there.111.长对话理解(共5小题:每小题1分,满分5分)你将听到两段对话,每段对话后有几个小题.请在每小题所给的A.日、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项.每段对话读两遍. 听下面一段对话,回答第16至17小题.(
)16. How soon will Alice be back home?A. At once.
B. In half an hour.
C. Tomorrow evening. (
)17. What will Mary do?A. Phone Alice later. B. Listen to tapes. C. Practice dancing.听下面一段时话,回答第18至20小题.(
)18. What club does the boy want to join?
A. Music club.
B. Sports club.
C. Art club (
)19. What is the boy good at?
A. Dancing.
B. Singing. C. Drawing.(
)20. Who says the boy has the drawing talent?
A. His parents.
B. His pen pal. C. His art teacher. IV.短文理解(共5小题:每小颐t分,满分5分)你将听到一篇短文,短文后有五个小题.请根据短文内容,在每小题所给的A. B. C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。短文读两遍。(
)21. Where is the left-behind kid(留守儿童)from?
A. From a big and rich city.
B. From a foreign country.
C. From a mountain village(
)22. How old is the boy?A. 8 years old.
B. 12 years old. C. 15 years old (
)23. How do you think the boy feels?
A. Happy. B. Lonely. C. Hopeless(
)24. What are the boy's parents?
A, Farmers.
B. Doctors:
C. Teachers.(
)25. How often does the boy's parents give him a call?
A. Every day.
B. Twice a week.
C. Once a month: V.信息转换(共5小题:每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到一篇短文请根据短文内容,写出下面表格中所缺的单词,每空仅填一词。短文读两遍. 一、单项选择:31. The T-shirts _____silk, and they _____well. A. are made of, are sold
B. are made from, sell
C. are made of, sell
D. Are made from, are sold32. There are some _______and _______working in the factory. A. German, Frenchman
B. Germans, Frenchmans
C. Germen, Frenchmen
D. Germans, Frenchmen33. You shouldn’t ______your mother when she is giving some good advice.A. talk with
B. talk back to
C. smile at
D. help with 34. Mr Smith always makes his class_______.A.lively and interested
B. lively and interesting
C. alive and interested
D. alive and interesting35.---So kind of you to give a ride to the station.
---________.A.It doesn’t matter
B. Never mind
C. Don’t mention it
D. My pleasure 36._____no one believed the naughty boy. A. Almost
D. Near37.____an ad can lead you to buy something you don’t need at all so you have to be very careful.A. Sometime
B. Sometimes
C. Some time
D. Some times 38.I’ve always _____Tom because he has so much courage and determination(决心).A.looked on
B. looked up to
D. getting
39.We should stop the factory from_____harmful gases. A.producing
B. bringing
C. from moving
D. moved40.I met Tom on the bus ______. We haven’t seen for ten years. A.by accident
B. by mistake
C. in accident
D. by the way 41.----I think students should wear uniforms. --_______We look smarter in our own clothes.A. I agree
B. I disagree
C. I think so
D. I don’t know 42.---You had better get your hair _____a little shorter. Tom.
Do you write your own blog(博客)?Do you often
others' blogs on the Internet?All over the world, not only famous persons but also many students use blogs as diaries and places to share their experience and
advice or help.“I write my activities every day,
funny things or---OK, mom.A. cuts
B. cutting
D. to cut43. We have no_____but to wait someone to help. A. choice
D. present44. Mr Wang is strongly______keeping animals in the zoo. Because he thinks animals should also enjoy freedom. A. up
C. against
D. down45. You have to leave now ______you can catch the early bus. A. so that
B. as soon as
C. because of
D. if46.---What’s the matter?
---They said I should not be allowed ______here. They don’t allow _____in the waiting room.A. smoking, to smoke
B. to smoke, smoke
C. to smoke, smoking
D. smoking, smoking47._____I know, many of my students have to go to all kinds of training classes during the holiday.A. As well as
B. As long as
C. As far as
D. As soon as
48. We shouldn’t order too much to avoid ______food. A. waste
B. wasting
C. to waste
D. to wasting49. I am sure ______children playing games on the playground is about 80.A. a number of
B. the number of
C. a lot of
D. several of50. The cake was ______into three pieces and the children began to eat happily.A. fallen
C. divided
D. knocked 二、完形填空:
is a very common object. It keeps the
and the sun off the people. Most umbrellas can be folded up[折叠] so it is
to carry them.However, the umbrella has not always been as
as it is now. In the past, it was a symbol of importance. Some African countries still use umbrellas in this
.Someone carries an umbrella andwalks behind the king or important person.Umbrellas are very old. People in different parts of the world began to
umbrellas at different times. The Chinese had them more than 3,000 years ago. From there, umbrellas
to India and Egypt. In Greece and Rome,
wouldn't use them. They believed umbrellas were only for women.England was
the first country in Europe where common people used umbrellas against rain. The weather there is very59
and umbrellas are very useful.Everybody uses umbrellas today. The next time you
one, thinking that for centuries only great men and women used them, you'll feel you are important people, too.51.A.rain
52.A.lovely
53.A.light
55.A.discover
C. examine
D. discuss
56.A.walked
B.travelled
57.A.children B.parents
D. women58.A.probably
B. already
C.suddenly
D. immediately
59.A.sunny
D.carryBworries in my life.” says Lali, a 16-year-old high school student at CambridgeHigh School in Washington.& I like putting pictures on my blog because it can make my blog more
and more people will like it, It's a good way to
my life to the world.& She has had her blog for eight months.Students like writing blogs
they can write anything they want to, but don't need to
any money.Once you start to write your blog, you will
that you open up a new world. But what you write down may trouble you
. So, use the blog carefully
you can keep yourself away from some trouble. The blog makes everybody's life colorful.
62.A.learen from
B. deal with
C. ask for D. depend on
63.A.without
B. between C. including
D. besides
D. interesting
66.A.unless
D. because
68.A.dream
69.A.sometimes
70.A.only when B. even though
C. so that
D. ever since
三、补全对话:A: Hello, Uncle John!B: Hello, Bob!
. You look worried and upset. A:
. I really need your help. B: What do you mean?A: Well,
. But now it becomes more and more difficult since I am in Grade Three. My parents don’t allow me to play basketball.B: Maybe your parents are right.
74A: I see. I do well in all my lessons and I think I should be allowed to do the thing that I am interested in. B: OK.
75A. parking
B. breakfast
D. coffee 77.How long will it take you go from Green Square to the beach? A. Two minutes
B. Five minutes
C. Ten minutes
D. Half an hour78. After reading the passage, we can know some information Except_________.A. the number of rooms
B. three outdoor activities
start, I heard one of the conductors(列车员) telling the others that there was a disabled girl standing at the end of the carriage who was going to Shanghai to see her sick mother. She had booked tickets in advance(订购) but there were so many people in the train that she couldn’t get a seat. It would
be very difficult for her to stand for more than 10 hours. So she hoped someone could give her a seat.C. the address of Green Square
D. the price of the room 79. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?A. There are 100 comfortable rooms in Green Square. B. We can see beautiful garden with flowers. C. We can surf the Internet in every room.D. You need to spend two minutes driving to Rainbow Lake. 80. The passage is ________.A. an advertisement of a restaurant
B. an advertisement of a hotel
C. a poster of a concert
D. an introduction of a movieBMany people have invented toys. Most of these people are kids. They can invented toys in different shapes, such as stone, sticks, paper, even clothes. And these toys are in different shapes.Some adults invents toys, too. But usually they don’t actually invent the toy but take a toy that has been invented somewhere before and make it popular. Take for example, the yo-yos have been around for thousands of years. In the 1800s they became very popular as children’s toy, first in England and then in the United States. Then people got tired of them for a while until in 1928, Donald Duncan went into the yo-yo business. He asked some people to get door selling yo-yos. Today the name Duncan still goes with yo-yo. Teddy bears were named after a president of the United States, although the didn’t invent them. President Teddy Roosevelt(泰迪罗斯福爹利) was a hunter(猎人),and on one of his hunting trips he met a bear. That made editorial(编辑)cartoons showing pictures of President Roosevelt and a cute little bear. In this way, that made cute, lovely bears for little kids to play with.81. According to the passage, most toys were invented ________.A. by mistake
B. by accident
C. by children
D. by adults 82. Usually adults________.A. invent toys
B. make toys popular
C. help children invent toys
D. change toys shape83. From the second paragraph, we can know yo-yo_______. A. was popular first in the United States
B. was taken to England from AmericaC. was always popular in the United States
D. was popular again because of Duncan. 84.Teddy Roosevelt _____.A. was a president of the United States
B. invented Teddy bearsC. was a cartoon editor
D. took photos of bear. 85. Which of the following is wrong?A. Yo-yo was not popular in the United States for a while. B. Yo-yo was invented in England.
C. Teddy bear is a president’s name.D. Children can invent toys in all almost kinds of thingsCLast Sunday morning, I was traveling down to Shanghai for the Spring Festival with our family. It’s about 1,500km from Beijing to Shanghai. The travel would take me more than 10 hours. As I was sitting in the seat waiting for the train to I noticed she was a tall girl with only one leg. She looked pale and was standing laboriously(吃力地). I called the conductor over to tell him that I would be happy to give her my seat. The conductor seemed amazed and said , “Are you sure?” I said, “Of course.”So, the disabled girl sat on my seat. I stood at the end of the carriage. The conductor was very thankful and took good care of me. It made me feel so good to be have the opportunity to do something good for disabled girl who was complete stranger to me.86. What did the girl to Shanghai for last Sunday? A. To see her sick mother.
B. On businessC. On vacation
D. To celebrate the Spring Festival
87. Why did the girl stand there? A. Because she didn’t get ticket
B. Because she feel uncomfortable.C. Because the carriage was too crowded.D. Because she hoped someone could give her a seat. 88. What does the underlined word “disabled” mean? A. 美丽的
D. 忧伤的 89. Why did the conductor feel amazed? A. Because the writer only had a leg.B. Because he didn’t think someone would help the girl. C. Because it’s difficult for the writer to stood 10 hours.
D. Because he could finish his work easily 90.How did the writer feel at last?A. Bored and angry
B. Sad and interesting
C. Glad but lonely
D. Tired and happyDEvery morning my father buys a newspaper on his way to work. Every evening my mother looks through magazines at home. And every night, I look at the posters with photos of David Beckham and Yao Ming on my bedroom wall before I go to sleep. Can we imagine life without paper or print?Paper was first created about 2,000 years ago, and has been made from silk, cotton, bamboo, and, since the 19th century, from wood. People learned to write words on paper to make a book. But in those days, books could only be produced one at a time by hand. As a result, they were expensive and rare. And because there weren’t many books, few people learned to read.Then printing was invented in China. When printing was developed greatly at the beginning of the 11th century, books could be produced more quickly and cheaply. As a result, more people learned to read. After that, knowledge and ideas spread quickly.Today information can be received online, downloaded from the Internet rather than found in books, and information can be kept on CD-ROMs or machines such as MP3 players. Computers are already used in classrooms, and newspapers and magazines can already be read online. So will books be replaced by computers one day? No, I don’t think the Yao Ming poster on my bedroom wall will ever be replaced by a computer two meters high!91.What does the writer do before he goes to sleep’? A.He reads books. B.He reads newspapersC.He looks through magazines D.He looks at the posters on the wall.92.When was paper first created?A.About 2.000 years ago. B.In the 19th century. C.About 1.000 years ago. D.In the 11th century.93.Why were books expensive and rare before the invention of printing?A. People could not read.B. People could not write words on paper.C. People could not find silk, cotton or bamboo.D People could only produce books one at a time by hand 94.What happened after books became cheaper? A.People didn’t want to buy books. B.Printing was invented in China. C.Knowledge and ideas spread quickly.D.The Internet was introduced to people soon 95.What is the writer’s opinion about books and computers’? A.People won’t need books any moreB.Books won’t be replaced by computers.C.People prefer to find information in books. D.Computers have already replaced books. 五、单词拼写: 96. China sent a m
team to Guinea(几内亚) to help fight against Ebola(埃博拉).97.―W
volleyball is this ? ―It must belong to Carla.
98.There was a concert in the music hall and I
(参加) it yesterday.
99.I feel very s
because I stayed up late yesterday.
100.She has got a lot of v
information from the meeting.六、书面表达:假设你们班级即将召开以“感恩”为主题的班会,要求向大家介绍一下你最想向谁表达感恩之情,他或她为你做了什么,你又将怎样回报他或她的付出。请结合上文内容,以“Thank you, my?”为题写一篇发言稿。要求:1.句子通顺,语意连贯。2.包括所有提示内容。3.不少于80词。 听力部分:
1―5:CCBAA 6―10:BACCB 11―15:BCBCA
16―20:BACBC21―25:CBBAC
26:showing
27:Friday
29:luckily 30:month一、单项选择:31―35 CDBBD
36-40 ABBAA 41-45 BCACA 46-50 CCABC二、完形填空: 51-55ADCAB
56-60 BCABD
61-65 ACCDA 66-70DBCAC三、补全对话:71-75 DFEAB
四、阅读理解:76-80 CADDB 81-85 CBDAC
86-90 ACBBD 91-95 DADCB
五、单词拼写:96.medical
98.attended 99.sleepy
100.valuable 六、书面表达:Thank you, my parentsMy parents are the most important people in my life. They gave my life and brought me up. They have done so much for me since I was born, but I have done so little for them, so I feel very guilty. When I was ill, my father took me to the hospital and my mother stayed by my side to take good care of me all day and all night, I saw they were so sad and worried about me.When I was in primary school, I had trouble in learning math, my father helped me to deal with the problems patiently. Later on, my math grades became better and better. When I started studying English in Grade Seven, I didn’t like it at all because I couldn’t understand what the teacher said, I couldn’t memorize the words, either. My mother taught me the importance of English and she helped me remember the words. So I have been good at it since then.When it rained or snowed, my father or my mother were always standing at the school gate with an umbrella, if I forgot my umbrella.What they have done for me is so much that I can’t remember all of them. They are the best and greatest people in my heart. However, what should I do to repay them? Now I must study hard to get better grades, in the future, I will make more money for them and I can spend more time staying with them. I wish my parents will be healthier and happier.包含各类专业文献、行业资料、外语学习资料、中学教育、高等教育、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、九年级英语第三次月考试卷08等内容。
 2012九年级英语月考2012九年级英语月考隐藏&& 九年级第三次月考英语试卷一、 单项选择。 (每题 1 分,共 30 分) ( )1.-Could you tell me the way to...  新目标九年级英语第三次月... 10页 5财富值 人教版九年级英语第三次月... 4页 2财富值 九年级英语第一次月考试题... 8页 2财富值 人教版九年级英语第...  中宁六中九年级英语第三次月考试卷出卷人:徐瑞霞 一.听力部分(共计 25 分) I.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息.(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分) ( )1. A....  2014年人教版九年级英语第三次月考试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。九年级英语第三次月考测试题 成绩___ 一单项选择(15) ( ) 1、His sister was made___ by...  年度九年级英语上第三次月考试题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。年度九年级英语上第三次月考试题及答案京翰教育 / 201...  年度上九年级英语第三次月考试题(含答案) ok_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 年度上九年级英语第二次月考试题笔试部分(100 分) 一、选择(共 15...  年度上九年级英语第三次月考试题(含答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 年度上九年级英语第三次月考试题(含...  人教版九年级英语第三次月考试题_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新人教版九年级英语第三次月考试题上西中学 2014 年秋九年级第三次月考测试题 英语试卷 (...}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语第三次作业 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信