Just have a good time have是什么意思思?是说“祝你玩得愉快”吗

I hope you have a good time.
1. Well Tom, I hope you have a good time in America. I'll miss you.
就这样了,汤姆.我希望你在美国玩得很愉快. 我会想你的.
来自辞典例句
2. Harry : > I hope you have a good time on the trip today.
哈利: 我希望你今天的旅行会玩得很愉快.
来自互联网
3. And I hope you have a good time at our hotel.
祝您在我们饭店过得愉快.
来自互联网
4. I hope you have a good time during your holiday I France.
祝你在法国度假愉快.
来自互联网
5. I hope you have a good time on your holiday in France.
希望你在法国度假愉快!
来自互联网
1. 希望你过得愉快
英语复习资料_六中吧_百度贴吧 ... )I hope you have a good time. 希望你过得愉快。 )Wish you a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。.
- 基于24个网页
2. 祝你过得愉快
英语口语练习:... ... I wish you success. 祝你成功。 I hope you have a good time. 祝你过得愉快。 All the best. 祝你万事如意。.
- 基于17个网页
1. 祝你旅行愉快
- 基于2个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
I hope you have a good time.
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:邮件已收到,我很高兴能认识你们,祝你们在香港玩的愉快,也祝你们一路顺风。等你到了上海,如果有时间就把我们的合照用email发给我。
参考译文1:E-mail has been received, I am very pleased to know you, I wish you happy playing in Hong Kong, but also wish you a pleasant journey. Waiting for you to Shanghai, If you have time to put our photo sent to me by email.参考译文2:Message has been received, I am glad to know you, wishing you a good time in Hong Kong and I wish you bon voyage. You reach Shanghai, if you have time on our photo sent by email to me.参考译文3:Message has been received, I am glad to know you, wishing you a good time in Hong Kong and I wish you bon voyage. You reach Shanghai, if you have time on our photo sent by email to me.参考译文4:Mail has been received, and I am glad to be able to recognize you and wish you a pleasant, playing in Hong Kong would also like to wish you a pleasant journey. When you get to the shanghai, if there is a time for us to use a photograph sent to my email.语义参照:8. 8. In the 21st century, many of the threats to our security will come not from great power conflict, but from violent groups seeking to undermine peace, stability and democracy. & 8.8。在 21 世纪,很多人对我们的安全威胁会不从大国冲突,而是从暴力团伙企图破坏和平、 稳定与民主。明天上午确认给我 & Confirmation tomorrow morning for meDongping we see that love you, & 我们看到,东平爱你,啊;movement influenced & 影响运动不仅有助于提高他们的英语水平,还可以帮助你了解中国文化和知识 & Not only help to improve their English, they can also help you to understand Chinese culture and knowledgeyou make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life & 您以百万计的决定,没什么意思,后来有一天,你的顺序取出,并改变你的生活最佳赛车游戏 &
Best racing game新能源发电有限公司 & New energy power co. , ltd.我的挂在门后 & I hung behind the doori dteam you & 我 dteam 你我有鸡蛋,海苔 & I have eggs, Noria long way to go along.. &
走很长的路要走...During the battle ,the soldiers didn't have many choices.the only 000 to being taken prisoner was to die fighting. & 战斗中,士兵们没有很多人到被俘 choices.the 000 只是死战斗。18岁以上的可以自行组成四人一组,参加这个慈善步行 & [object Object]办公楼 商铺 买卖 & Office shop sale第一次让我学会了顺着自己的心意 & I learned for the first time along its own mind我最大的问题是睡眠不好 & The biggest problem is sleep is bad昨天她没能帮上那个老人 &
Yesterday she was not able to help the old man刷完了 & Brush outreceived placebo. There were no significant & 接受安慰剂。没有显著他都要浏览 & He should visit警察先生 & Police结局是美好的 & Outcomes are better错过就不在拥有 & Miss will not haveThe drama school offers to students who can talent &
该戏剧学校提供给学生谁能人才geocoder & 造成他为那位老奶奶提的水比谁都多 & Grandmother who raised him to the water than anyone elseGuangxi Key Laboratory of Environmental Environmental Engineering, & 广西环境环境工程重点实验室,心里痒痒的 & Heart itch你离开了我以后,我真的不想和你分手,这卑微的请求,都化为乌有,你怎能转身就走 &
After you left me, I really don't want to break up with you, this humble request, were nullified, how can you turn and walk away平泰 & Pinterinputbox &
InputBoxlive in the mountains & 住在山上Is there an operator Work Instruction for the specific product being built? &
正在修建的特定产品的操作员作业指导书?提供薪水方式 & By providing salaryHot Japan Fuck RIO uncensored Asian sex & 热翻译公司操力拓未经审查亚洲性21Mark_Hapybirthdtome & 21Mark_Hapybirthdtomethey occasionally get up early in the morning &
他们偶尔地起来清早thermosensitivity. Temperature dependence of transmittance for & 温度敏感性。透光率的温度依赖性谢谢你。不客气! &
Thank you very much. You're welcome!我已下定决心了 我也是 & I have determined I also在奥普拉和女王旁边微笑 & Beside the opra and queen smile還不讀書克啊 & Not reading g ahi like pig liver and onions & 我喜欢猪肝和洋葱我忘记了单词 & 正在翻译,请等待...this much loved and a ctive sports is enjoyed by all &
这么多的爱和一个ctive运动是由所有享有心态决定成败 行动成就未来 & Success action achievements in the futureThe objectivity concept and cost principle are related in that most users consider information based on cost as objective. & 客观性的原则是有关概念和费用的资料,大多数用户考虑根据成本为目标。host vendor & 主机供应商INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF ACHINA ZHEJIANGPROVINACIAL SWIFT ID:ICBKCNBJZJP & 工业与商业银行的迅速使 ZHEJIANGPROVINACIAL ID:ICBKCNBJZJPshenyin & 申银万国Terminal Sever-yet not ready please retry attempt a bit & 终端服务器-还没准备好请重试尝试有点Watch lug & 观看挑着你的名字可以告诉我马 & You can tell me the name of a horse过去的十年里 & The past 10 yearsThank you for sparing some time tuo read my letter . &
感谢您饶陀一段时间读我的信。剩余的水被污染了 &
The remaining water is pollutedArt.1100-80mm --- JPY13,950/roll (15M/roll) &
Art.1100-80 毫米---JPY13,950/卷 (15 米/卷)最近查询: & 正在翻译,请等待... &
Now that the reason why I broke up? & 你好、简! 什么是你的等级? &
v. (Trad=混合, Pinyin=hun4 he2) mix, blend, mingle, muddle, admix & n. (Trad=混合, Pinyin=hun4 he2) mix, mixing, medley, admixture, brewing, Creole & adj. (Trad=混合, Pinyin=hun4 he2) creole
我们高兴地结束...... 最好的祝愿刘茜...... 新的一天的到来。 & Grandma teaches me how life &
公园 gameday & 这个项目的船舶有货免费 &
我国课堂是很可 & (名) 入侵者, 侵略者; 侵入物 & 只要你不背叛我, & 正在翻译,请等待... & meiguihongpedwine & From a previously on one of those things & 倒带 &
Because love is you & 个人规划会议请问have a good tiae 是什么意思_百度作业帮
请问have a good tiae 是什么意思
请问have a good tiae 是什么意思
have a good time 过得愉快,或玩得开心(看具体用在哪里了) 如果是单独一个句子:Have a good time!那么意思是:祝你玩得开心(或过得愉快)
是不是写错了?have a good time 的意思是玩的高兴、愉快。的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 just mode是什么牌子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信