看美的fancy ed2khoteis的翻译

爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件fancy-pants的用法和样例:
How do you explain Sergeant Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band?
那你怎么解释豪华官兵俱乐部 以及情趣内裤用品店呢?
BURP. Arrggh. Another fancy pants adventurer, come to save us backwater fools.
嗝,呃啊啊。又是一个衣着光鲜的冒险者,来拯救我们这些回水站的蠢货了。
George was a fancy pants.
乔治是一个带娘娘腔的男人。
George was fancy pants.
乔治是一个带娘娘腔的男人。
The fancy pants club band.
意思就是高级的俱乐部乐队。
Given away by bird poop on his socks, fancy pants here was charged Tuesday in California with smuggling exotic Asian songbirds from Vietnam into the United States by strapping them onto his legs.
周二,在加利福尼亚,一位身着奇装的男子因为袜子上露出鸟尾,被指控利用捆绑在腿上的的方式从越南境内走私亚洲鸣鸟珍禽进入美国。
fancy-pants的海词问答与网友补充:
fancy-pants的相关资料:
相关词典网站:留学文案资料及翻译实例_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
留学文案资料及翻译实例
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩35页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语: fancy 
大词典A大词典B大词典C
['fænsi]adj.华丽装饰的, 复杂的, 引人注目的, 时髦的, 昂贵的, 好的 n.喜爱, 幻想, 想像力 vt.想象, 希望, 迷恋
例句与用法:
I don't fancy going all that way in such bad weather.
我不喜欢在这样的坏天气里一直这么走着。
Fancy her saying a thing like that!
想不到他竟然说出这种话来。
The painting took his fancy, so he bought it.
这幅画被他看中了,所以他就把它买了下来。
I fancy I have met you before.
我想我以前或许见过你。
词形变化:
英英解释:名词 fancy:
something many people believe that is false
a kind of imagination that was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
a predisposition to like something
动词 fancy:
see in one's mind
have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
形容词 fancy:
decorative or ornamentedtake the fancy of是什么意思_take the fancy of在线翻译_take the fancy of什么意思_take the fancy of的意思_take the fancy of的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
take the fancy of是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
take the fancy of是什么意思 take the fancy of在线翻译 take the fancy of什么意思 take the fancy of的意思 take the fancy of的翻译 take the fancy of的解释
take the fancy oftake the fancy of 基本解释 使喜爱, 吸引take the fancy of 网络解释1. 吸引& & take the edge off 减弱 | take the fancy of 吸引 | take the field 开始比赛2. 引起...喜爱& & take stock of%[]%估量;观察% | take the fancy of%[]%引起...喜爱% | take the size of%[]%量...的尺寸%take the fancy of 网络例句1. Our products sale amount to over 20 countries and take the fancy of extensive customers. & &产品远销二十多个国家和地区,获得了国内外客户的一致青睐。2. References to your company's recruit requirement,I do hope your company give me an oppotunity to show my abilities.I very much take a fancy to the development of your company and I think my working experience and ability will be helpful and bring benefits to your company. & &参考贵公司的招聘的要求,我很希望贵公司能够给我一个证明自己能力的机会,我很看中贵公司的发展,我希望我的工作经验和能力是贵公司需要的,会给贵公司带来利益。3. Our high-quality goods small home appliance, the product of since reason, also be perceptual product, it must not want buy, but he may take a fancy to the some dot of the product to be bought. & &我们的精品小家电,既是理性的产品,也是感性的产品,它不是必须要购买的,但他可能看中产品的某一点就买了。4. To take the fancy of & &引起 。。。的注意5. Natural plant dye because products adopt natural dyestuffs dye to the finished product, all natural, pollution-free nonpoisonous in environmental protection characteristics take the fancy of more and more people. & &天然植物染色产品由于采用了天然染料对成品进行染色,具有全天然、无污染、环保无毒的特色受到越来越多人的喜爱。6. Her works often regard life of town common people as the material , does not adhere rigidly to the form , face straightly and live, reproduce the original appearance of life for the masses of readers artistically, take the fancy of the masses of readers. & &她的作品往往以市井小民的生活为素材,不拘泥于形式,直面生活,为广大读者艺术地重现生活的本来面貌,深受广大读者的喜爱。7. At present, had invested to include actor to inspect move scene inside the Lei Jun of much home company returns to company operation advocate course of study, those who take a fancy to is the foreground of mobile Internet undoubtedly. & &雷军的东山再起,连同不久前李一男的易主以及谷歌在手机操作系统的新动作,更让人看到无线互联网的春天。10月16日,这个已经淡出公众视线10个月之久的名字重放异彩。take the fancy of是什么意思,take the fancy of在线翻译,take the fancy of什么意思,take the fancy of的意思,take the fancy of的翻译,take the fancy of的解释,take the fancy of的发音,take the fancy of的同义词,take the fancy of的反义词,take the fancy of的例句,take the fancy of的相关词组,take the fancy of意思是什么,take the fancy of怎么翻译,单词take the fancy of是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐