用英文谷歌面查询些相关文章应该吧
绿意进销存管理系统,完全满足你的需求。可以Q我
其他类似问题
进销存管理的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁( ̄. ̄)请外语高手帮下忙翻译下这个文章!很急!!!!不要用翻译器或网上词典翻译的 有语法错误啊 谢谢了!!!
|︵=═┳
这是发生在美国洛杉矶的一个真实的故事.
一天,两个老人离开旅游团,相携着到山崖上看夕阳.夕阳无限好.橘红的霞光燃烧了西天的云絮,有如一场缤纷而下的太阳雨,溅落在山石草木上,跳动着灿烂无比的光芒.
两位老人站在崖边,如醉如痴地欣赏着无比美景.
突然,她感到一个东西往下坠落.
她下意识的伸手一拽,拽住的正是她失足的丈夫.
她拽住他的衣领,拼命往上提拉,但无论怎么努力,都无济于事.他悬在山崖上也不敢随意动弹,否则两个人都会同时摔落谷底,粉身碎骨.
她拽着他实在有些支撑不住.她的手麻木了,胳膊又肿又胀,仿佛随时都会和身子断裂.她知道她瘦弱的胳膊根本经不住他太沉的身子.她只能换用牙齿死死咬住他的衣领,坚持到最后一刻.她期望有人猝然出现使他绝处逢生!
他悬空在山崖上,就等于把生命之符钉在鬼门关上.在这日薄西山的傍晚,有谁还会来到山崖上,注意到他们这一幕呢?!他说:放下我吧,亲爱的``````
她紧紧咬住牙关无法开口.她只能用眼神示意他不要吱声.
一分钟过去了.
两分钟过去了.
十分钟过去了.
冥冥中,他感到有热热的粘粘的液体滴落在他脸上.他敏感的意识到血是从她的嘴巴里留出来的.似乎还带着一种咸咸的腥腥的味道.他又一次央求她道:亲爱的,放下我吧!有你这片心意就足够了.面对死亡,我不会埋怨你的```````
他仍死死的咬住他的衣领,无法开口说话.她只能用眼神再一次阻止他不要挣扎.
一分钟过去了.
两分钟过去了.
他感到有大颗大颗热热的液体,吧嗒吧嗒滴落在他的脸上.他知道她的七窍在出血了.他肝肠寸断却又无可奈何.他知道她在用一颗坚毅的心,和死神相峙,对锉,争夺.他般然感悟到生命的分量此时此刻显得无比沉重.死神正鹰鹫样拍打着玄色的翅膀,向他长唳而来,俯冲,袭击,一不小心,生命就会被包埋在蚕茧里终止了.
不知过了多长时间,旅游团的人们擎着火炬找到山崖上才救下他们.
她在洛杉矶的一家医院住了好长时间.
那件事情发生后,她的整个牙齿都脱落了,人也从此再没有站起来.
他每天用轮椅推着她,走在街上,去看夕阳.
他说:当初你干吗拼命救下我这个糟老头子呢,亲爱的?你看你的牙齿````````
她喃喃道:亲爱的,我知道我当时一松口,那么失去的就是一生的幸福``````
他推着她向夕阳走去.
人们都看着他俩融在夕阳里成为美丽的一景.
这篇文章挺感人的。翻译需要时间的 ==下翻完了贴出来
This is , a true story that occurred in Los Angeles ,United States.
One day an old couple left touring party and went to cliff to look at the sunset .the breath-taking sunset was charming and the Orange-red rays burning western cloud flock liked the Fun-down sun rain, splased on the rocks and trees and vegetation, flashed the bright lightextremely .
The old couple stood at the cliff enjoying the beautiful scenery. Suddenly, she felt something falling down.
She pulled a hand subconsciously and that was exactly her foot-lost husband.
She grasp him by the collar and pulled up desperately. But no matter how hard she tried, it was in vain. He didn’t dear to move or both would fall down to the bottom of the valley.
She seized him but couldn’t sustain and the numbness in her hand and arm has swollen and bulging as if her body would fracture. She knew her skinny arm couldn’t stand up his heavy body. She could only use her teeth to bite her husband’s collar and insisted to the last minute.后面的翻译完了继续贴……需要时间哈 我想好好翻的
He hung in the cliff that seemed to knock the devil’s door. At that nightfall,who could come here and see them? He said:put me down,darling.
She gnashed her teeth tightly and couldn’t say anything. She could only use her eyes to tell him not to talk.
One minute passed, two minutes passed, ten minutes passed.
He felt something hot and Sticky dropped on his face. He sensitively ware that blood was from her mouth,salty and smell. He begged to her again:dear.put me down.your heart is enough. Facing death,I will not blame you.
She bit her husband collar and couldn’t speak.she could only use her eyes to stop him struggling.
One minute passed, two minutes passed.
He felt something much and hot dropped down on his face. He knew that her seven orifices blooding.He was heart ache but have no alternative.He knew she was struggled against the Azrael. He realized that life was so heavy at that moment.The death eagle beating his wings,roared,swooped,attacted .
Accidentally,life would be rapped in a silkworm cocoon till die.
Time passed,the touring party people carrying torch and found them by the cliff and they were rescued.
She lived in hospital a while,in Los Angeles.After that accident,her teeth all shed and she could not stand any more.Every day he pushes her with wheel chair past the street and to see the sunset。
He said:why did you save an old me,dear? See your teeth …She murmured: dear, I knew I would lost my lifetime happiness if I opened my mouth.He pushed her to the sunset People see them a beautiful scenery in sunset。
尽力了……呵呵 别见笑啊
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&问题补充&&
英语が习えるしビジネスの知识も勉强できます。提高自己的日语和英语水平和取得关于英语和商业的资格、ホテル或いは外国系の会社に就职したいと思う。我觉得它对我来说是非常理想的学科。特别是贵校的留学制度深深的吸引了我。その梦のため。如果贵校录取我、学生の日常生活も豊富で多彩だと感じた,宾馆,或是在外企公司就职。而且当我刚来到日本一点日语都不懂只能用英语和别人交流的时候我意识到会说英语是件非常重要的事,努力学习英语和商业知识,争取留学的资格。私は御学校の现代国际学部国际ビジネス学科の试験を参加することになる,我会合理利用在校4年的时间、4年间を合理的に利用し、日本で通訳。将英语和商业结合在一起既可以学习到英语又可以学习到商业知识。卒业後,为了这个梦想我在很久以前就决定大学一定要学习英语。留学の资格のため顽张ります。私は幼い时に世界を周游する梦があった。また, 御学校の入试に合格すれば,航空、御学校の环境が素晴らしくて、日本に来たばかりで。毕业后我将会在日本从事有关于翻译,特に御学校の留学制度が深く引かれた。我很小的时候我就很羡慕那些会说英语的人 、わたしの选択を支えてくれた。日本语と英语のレベルを高め、学校の色んなイベントを积极に参加することになります、ずっと前から大学ではぜひ英语をならわければいけないと决心した。所以国际ビジネス学科既满足了我的理想又可以使我多会一门知识,感觉贵校的教学环境非常不错 而且学生生活丰富多彩、日本语がまったく分からないので周りの人と交流する时に英语が何より大切なことと感じした。外国语が话せることはとても大したことだからと思った、英语とビジネスの知识をよく勉强し,积极参加学校组织的活动、御学校の现代国际学部の国际ビジネス学科のことを理解したあと,この度 御学校より主催されたオープンキャンパスを参加したが、専门知识をもうひとつ身につけれる。通过オープンキャンパス和相关的资料了解了贵校的现代国际学部的国际ビジネス学科之后
オープンキャンパスと関系する资料を通じて,父母都非常支持我的决定。両亲と相谈したが、私にとってそれが非常に理想的な学科だと思う,子供の时に英语の话せる人を羡んだ。我参加了贵校举办的オープンキャンパス。 ですから英语をよく习うという决心をもっと强めた,我决定参加贵校现代国际学部国际ビジネス学科的考试。因为我觉得会说一门外语是件非常了不起的事情、英语とビジネスに関する资格を取得しょうと思う。ご参考ください、航空。国际ビジネス学科はわたしの梦を満足できるし愿书我从很小的时候有一个周游世界的梦想。在于父母相谈之后。英语とビジネスを一つになって。所以更加坚定了自己学好英语的决心
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
としたとき私は、英语とビジネス知识を勉强し、私はより多くの知识をすることができます。 あなたの学校が私を认めている场合、ビジネスの知识を学ぶことを学ぶ、外国语は非常に素晴らしいことだ、资格の勉强。私があなたの学校に通ったプ开催オーンンキャジャイアントパンダ属suは、両亲は私の决定の非常に支持して私はずっと前に大学が英语を学ばなければならないことを决定したこの梦のために。 そうインターナショナルビル寺猫のsuの主题は私の理想を満たすために、私は翻訳について、オフィスでまたは外国企业の日本になります。 両亲とそのトークの後、ホテル、あなたの学校の教育环境は非常に良いと豊かな学生生活であると感じて 特にあなたの学校のシステムの研究。 したがって、学校の4年间に使用することになります 彼らの日本语と英语の上达や英语とビジネスの资格に関する情报を取得するには。卒业後、航空。私は、私を魅了し、积极的に学校が主催する活动に参加するために、私は合理的に、さらに英语を学ぶために彼の决意を强化。英语とビジネス英语の両方の组み合わせだけでなく、世界中を旅の梦を见る时间がほとんどない、最初の日本人は英语を理解し、 プオーンンキャジャイアントパンダ属suと後の学校の近代的な国际研究国际ビル寺猫のsuの主题に関连する情报によって 私はそれが私の理想的な科目だと思います、私が话す英语は非常に重要なことであることに気づいたときだけ他の人と通信しないことを日本に来ました、私が英语を话す人々の非常にうらやましいです非常に若かった 私はそれを话すと思うので
シッニハツタツノスュスツヘツムッャュ ハハハニモネハ ムハチチスニヒヒヒャハマナナヒャ ヒスツナハャヒニチャ ャヌャムスャャチスチハャヒメスチヌモチスャムチャャチシ サササヒャム
ヌャヒヌェェヴゥィヴィチヌャセキセマヒヌネヒヌャチスャネャスネスチャャヒャネネスツチネャムスツヒモメセセモモメセネセネスムノスメネソタノネネチハメチモメチヵタスュョヮヒヌネヲスネヮョネスネチキスヴャシキゥクヒヌメスキネチスネチスャチシキヒネスチャメチスャメチメャススャャチメャチャメシツツヒニヒシツヒヌシヌャチシャネチスチシヌシシヌチメハタタネノススチネモチネモチシタキハシハモムヌチハメシシネハシスモメチハモキハシネススキネシネネススネノシススネシモネタハネススハシチネシスネシタスモネシハネキヵヴゥヴヴヴヴノキヵメノノチネハタタハネススハハキタスシハネシタハネタタスハネタノネタヵヴメモスハキネヴノノスハネモメチハメチスチスモメスチス モスチチチチスモチチチスチスャ チスチヒ メチスチスヒチスチスチチスチャヌチハメ チスチメチスチハメチハメチハメチメメスチチメハスチハヴキヵタキヴヴゥスヲヌチネヮヮヌヒムゥゥヴヴェォォキェヴェェカヵェヴモハモノハヌヌモノチハヌネモチチススヵヵセェキォカヵォォノハモメメチネハモメチヌヌモチァィァァィィチタタタハスチメネチタメチチネヌモメチネヌハタタネヌハノチタヌヌツチネヌハツヌネモャネメツャ ネツチ チネャャ ネャヌ 希望能给你带来帮助!参考资料:
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by问题补充&&
Although I obtain some result on the study and the work, I practiced good eloquence and raised the organization harmoniously adjusts ability, be responsible for the matter doRecommend letterHonorific Yang Zong, is exactly this kind of to pursue strength to me, settle can is prosperous and flourishing for your company to make an own contribution, let me successively hold the post of publicity member of committee in the class, les words are to encourage the motive that I go forward forever. &quot, make me enterprising, believe such as lucky contribute efffull general soldier&To own trust, regardless face what circumstance, draw my strength and once I was proud.Pass many organizations and the plan student&#39! I Xing4 Wang2 Dan Bai3 be a bright word. &quot, wrote down this to recommend letter.I dare not to hastily say oneself a heart bosom world, also profoundly understand the team impor waits various honors with&quot.Attend now with often the state information molding tool in the occupation technical college manufacturing and product sha Menzi'The desire poo, got hold of to study a special prize:Provide the passion of post to your company, die down professional interest to also make me some; and&quot, and help lecture and eloquence association of the s activity, but to oneself be responsible for, be responsible for the u......余下全文>>
★龍凤程祥★ &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
be responsible for the unit belong to is my lasti;Recommend letter Honorific Yang Zong, is exactly this kind of to pursue strength to me, believe such as lucky contribute efforts to your company, let me successively hold the post of publicity member of committee in the class, les words are to encourage the motive that I go forward forever. &quot, make me enterprising, the flames of intense emotion will continufull general soldier&To own trust, also profoundly understand the team importance of cooperation, draw my strength and once I was proud.Pass many organizations and the plan student&#39! I Xing4 Wang2 Dan Bai3 be a bright word. &quot, wrote down this to recommend letter.I dare not to hastily say oneself a heart bosom world, I practiced good eloquence and raised the organization harmoniofasten the activity aggressive prize&quot.Attend now with often the state information molding tool in the occupation technical college manufacturing and product sha Menzi&#39. &quot, more previous floor&quot, got hold of to study a special prize:Provide the passion of post to your company.Although I obtain some result on thfasten the literary style excellent prize&fasten students with excellent records a staff&quot, and help lecture and eloquence association of the s activity, but to oneself be responsible for, be responsible for ......余下全文>>
自己实在不会,去YAHOO里翻译的:Recommend letter Honorific Yang Zong: How do you do! I Xing4 Wang2 Dan Bai3 be a bright word.Attend now with often the state information molding tool in the occupation technical college manufacturing and product shape design profession.Be honored very much to witness your elegant appearance when my school speak to learn at you, also carry on brief exchanges with you luckily, also therefore understood your company.To your respect and admire, let my heart be full of enterprising:Provide the passion of post to your company, leTo own trust, let me bravely picked up the pen in the hand, wrote down this to recommend letter. &The gentleman has the sorrow of world& Menzi's words are to encourage the motive that I go forward forever.I dare not to hastily say oneself a heart bosom world, allow by world for oneself, but to oneself be responsible for, be responsible for the matter do, be responsible for the unit belong to is my lasting behavior standard.Is exactly because of this I passed national English four classes examination, got hold of to study a special prize, acquired second class scholarship in the hospital, Jiangsu province scholarship.In addition to studying professional knowledge, at lesson remaining time I study everyone noodles knowledge hard, and acquire province humanities knowledge in Jiangsu to contest an excellent prize in 2007.These all all give I self-confident, make me enterprising, Cu I go forward. &T......余下全文>>
就把这篇中文信发给他,他说不定更看重你
萼。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。你叫我怎麽翻译啊~郁闷!
自己去下载
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &