九年级英语知识点九上第三次月考知识点

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
人教版九年级上学期第三次月考语文试卷及答案
来源:网络&&作者:佚名
&&& 参考答案
&&& 一、1.c(&梓&注音应为&Zī&。)&&& 2.D(A.&墟&应为&嘘&;B.&幕&应为&慕&;C.&利&应为&俐&。)3.B&& 4.A.&& 5.在&交往&后加&历史&:&举行&改成&举办&:&共同&与&很多&交换位置。6.二 7.煮酒论英雄&&& 8.①──C ②──B ③──A&&& 9.宋江& 仗义疏财,济弱扶贫,精明练达,但有浓厚的正统观念与忠君思想)。(武松在景阳冈打虎),(李逵在沂岭杀四虎)。
&&& 三。(一)10.诸葛老师 忠义&&&
&&& 11.为下文表现关云长之义做好了铺垫,如果关云长不放曹操,曹操必束手被缚;同时也反衬出周瑜、诸葛老师足智多谋。
&&& 12.程昱最了解关云长。从他所说的话及关云长的心理活动、释曹行为可以看出来。
&&& 13.①见了曹操称&丞相&而不辱骂;②想起曹操许多恩义以及后来过五关斩六将之事动了放曹之心;③多次描写他&不忍&的心理活动;④见了张辽动&故旧之情&。&
&&& 14.当身在曹营心在汉的关羽得到刘备的消息后,立即向曹操请辞,但曹操避而不见,最后,关羽只能不辞而别。由于没有得到曹操的手谕,因此一路之上遭到了层层拦阻,但关羽凭借一己之力,过了曹操所辖的五个关隘,斩杀曹操六员大将。
&&& 15.示例①:做的队。滴水之恩,当涌泉相报,更何况曹操对关云长不仅有不杀之恩,而且给了他极高的待遇,如果关云长真的杀了曹操就是恩将仇报,不仁不义。示例②:做的不对。关云长为了报答曹操的恩惠,却置军令而不顾,置整个蜀汉政权的利益于脑外,是取小义而舍大义。
&&& (二)16.主要运用了事实论证方法(或:例证法)。文中运用司马迁和贝多芬的事例,更有力地论证了&历史上与与多多仁人志士在挫折斗争中做出了不平凡的业绩&这一观点,进一步增强了说服力。
&&& 17.不能删。因为&往往&一词强调了人们最出色的工作常常是处于逆境的情况下做出的,如果去掉,就显得过于绝对。
&&& 18.绊脚石:人生路上的障碍。垫脚石:人生路上不断前进的凭借。
&&& 19.本文论述的中心论点是&要善待挫折&(或要在挫折中磨练,在挫折中奋起,在挫折中追求,成为生活的强者。)
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号珍爱一生——丰城付淑珍英语工作站
当前位置:&&&
九年英语第三次月考试卷
上传: 付东升 &&&&更新时间: 8:58:17
& 九年英语第三次月考试卷 (总分:120分&& 注:请把答案写在答题卡上) 一、单项选择:将正确的答案的序号填在答题卡的相应位置上。(15分) (& )1.If I ______ one million dollars, I ______ build a beautiful school. &&&&& A. have, would&& B. had, would&& C. has, would&& D. had, will (&& ) 2.She likes clothes that ______ unusual. &&&& A. was&&&&&&&&& B. were&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&& D. is (&& ) 3.Our classrooms should ______every day. &&&& A. clean&&&&&&&& B. cleaned&&&&& C. be cleaned&& D. be cleaning (&& ) 4.______ come to the party earlier? We can have a talk before the party. &&&& A. Why&&&&&&&& &B. Why not&&&& C. Why not to& D. Why don&t (&& ) 5.&Who&s the man over there ?& &&&&& &It ______be Fred&s father because Fred looks very much like him.& &&&& A. may&&&&&&&& B. can&t&&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&& D. could (&& ) 6. I love places ______ the people are really friendly. &&&& A. what&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&& D. why (&& )7. He ______ every Sunday volunteering in an old man&s house. &&&& A. gives&&&&&&&& B. uses&&&&&&&& C. spends&&&&&& D. takes (&& ) 8. He came here ___________ a cold morning. &&&& A. in &&&&&&&&&&B. on&&& &&&&&&&C. at &&&&&&&&&&D. for (&& )9.I would rather ______TV at home than ______ to the shops. & &&&A. watching, going& B. watch, go C. to watch, to go D. watch, to go (&& )10.This is the very watch ______ I have been looking for. &&&& A. which&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&& C. who&&&&&&&&& D. whom (&& )11.I&m considering ______ a letter to my parents in the USA. &&&& A. written&&&&& B. writing&&&&&& C. to write&&&&&& D. wrote (&& )12.My friends have trouble ______ the foreigners well. &&&& A. understand&& B. understood&& C. understanding&& D. to understand (&& )13.My grandpa ______ smoke, but he gave it up& three years ago. &&&& A. used to&&&&& B. usedn&t to&&&& C. is used to&&&&& D. uses to (&& )14.&______his car is broken?& &He has to walk there.& &&&& A. What if&&&&& B. What about&& C. Do you know&& D. Even though (&& )15. This is the city& in______ I was born. &&&& A. where&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&& D. it 二、补全对话:(10分) (A) 选择合适的句子完成对话。 & A:Can I help you? &B: Yes, I&d like to return the book, please. &A:_________________16__________________. &B: No, I couldn&t read it. I had a hard time reading a few pages, and then I decided to give up. &A: _________________17___________________. &B: It wasn&t the language. It was the words. They are too small for me. &A: ________18___________.What can I do for you then? &B: Well, I&d be glad if you could find me another book. &A: ______________19______________. &B: Yes, but one with bigger words. &A: ______________20_______________. &B: Oh, Oliver Twist. This one is fine. And the words are much bigger. Thank you very much. &A: You&re welcome. &&&&
A.&&&&&& A. What about this one?
&&&&&&&& B. Another English story book?
&&&&&&&& C. Oh? But I know you are good at English.
&&&&&&&& D. Did you enjoy the book?
&&&&&&&& E. Yes, they are really small.
&&&&&&&& F. Can I help you?
&&&&&&&& G. You are wrong.
&&&&& (B)根据对话内容,在空白处写一个适当的词、短语或是句子使对话完整。 && A: Tony! Have you seen my wallet? && B: Sorry, I haven&t. ______________21_______________?. && A: I remembered I put it right here. Did you take it ? && B: __________________22______________________.? && A: Because only you are here now. && B: But I didn&t take it. I&m here only waiting for my brother. && A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__________________23______________________. && B: I haven&t taken your wallet. Please believe me. && A: I won&t. And I&ll tell your teacher. I&m not your friend any longer. && B: But, look! What&s that under the table? && A: Oh, that&s my wallet._____________24___________. && B: Not at all. But please remember the lesson. && A: Yes, I will. ____________25__________________. && A: OK, let&s. We&re good friends again. 三、句子翻译(15分) (A)根据所给中文完成句子(11分。局部翻译每题1分,整句翻译每题2分) 26.多年来,他收集了各种各样的邮票。 &&_______________, he has collected all kinds of stamps. 27.无论你做什么,你都应该认真。 & _______________, you should always do carefully. 28.这个女孩喜欢能自己写歌词的音乐人。 & The girl likes musicians ___________________________________. 29.由于格林先生没来,我们不得不推迟会议。 & As Mr Green hasn&t come, we have to _______________ the meeting. 30.请别着急,还有足够的时间。 & Please ____________________ . There&s still enough time. 31.这首歌使我想起了我的妈妈。 & ________________________________________________________. 32.北京是中国的首都。 & ________________________________________________________. 33.与跳舞相比,我更喜欢听音乐。 & ________________________________________________________. (B)阅读下面短文,将短文中划线部分的句子译成中文。(4分) && One day , a father and his little son were going home. 34 At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, &What&s the meaning of the word &drunk&, dad?& &Well, my son,& his father replied, &Look, there are two policemen standing over there.35 &If I regard the two policemen as four ones then I am drunk.& && &But, Dad,& the boy said, & &there&s only ONE policeman!& 34._______________________________________________________. 35._______________________________________________________.&&&&& 四、完型填空。(20分) (A) 阅读短文,然后根据短文内容选择正确答案。 && Music is something that everybody likes. Everybody can &&36 &sounds in a way by singing or playing a music instrument. Many kinds of music& 37&& &developed as people have found out how to sing in different ways. There are& 38& &many kinds of music to hear that you are sure to find some music that will greatly &&39& &you. Music has meaning for everyone. It is& 40& &by the old and the young, men and women. It can make people happy &&41& &sad. In our modern &&42& &radios and televisions provide us with lots of music, giving us enjoyment.&&& 43&& &in a music lesson or at a concert music means different&& 44&& &to different people. Music &&45&& &to the whole world. (& )36. A. make&& &&B. do&&& &&&&&C. hear&&& &&&&D. cause (&& ) 37. A. is&&&&&&& B. had&&&&&&& C. have&&&&&&& D. has (&& ) 38. A. such&&&&&& B. a lot&&&&&& C. much&&&&&& D. so (&& ) 39.A. interest&&& B. prefer&&&&&& C. invent&&&&& D. find (&& ) 40. A. kept&&&&& B. enjoyed&&& C disliked&&&&& &D. written (&& ) 41.A. and&&&&&& B. but&&&&&& &C. so&&& &&&&&&D. or (&& ) 42. A world&&&& &B. moon&&&&& C. star&&&&&&& D. space (&& ) 43. A. Either&&& &B. Neither&&& C. Every&&&&&& D. Each (&& ) 44. A. something& B. things&&&& C. anything&&& D. nothing (&& ) 45. A. takes&&&&& B. uses&&&&&& C. plans&&&&&& D. belongs (B)阅读短文,从方框内选词,并用适当形式填空。 &&&&&&&
Arri&& arrive, we, walk , put, which, to, from, they, outside, remember , where, hear
Jim met two friends on the street.&Come back to my apartment for a meal, & he said. &You can see the whole city____46____ my bedroom window.& His two friends agreed and they went back with Jim to the apartment building ____47_____ he lived on the fortieth floor. When they arrived, however, the elevator was out of order. &I&m sorry, &Jim said, &We have to ____48____.& &But it&s forty floors!& his friends said. &We&ll talk as we climb,& Jim said. &You can tell the new jokes you have _____49______ and when we get to my apartment , I&ll tell you a story.& His friends agreed and they started to climb the forty flights of stairs. At last they reached the top floor and were standing_____50___ the door of Jim&s apartment.&Now tell _____51____a good story,& his friends said. Jim looked at them sadly and said, &Once upon a time there was a man who met two friends. He invited ____52____ to his apartment on the fortieth floor. The elevator wasn&t working and they had to climb forty flights of stairs. When they reached the fortieth floor, he ____53_____his hand in his pocket for the key _____54_____the door of his apartment. It wasn&t there. Then he &_______55_____ where it was. It was in his car.& & 五、阅读理解。(40分)阅读下列材料,从所给的选项中选择最佳答案。 &A)&& Jeff Keith has only one leg. When he was 12 years old, Jeff had cancer. Doctors had to cut off most of his right leg. &&&& Every day Jeff puts on an artificial leg(假肢).The leg is plastic. With the plastic leg Jeff can ski, ride a bicycle, swim, and play soccer. He can also run. &&&& Jeff made a plan with his friends who had plastic legs, too. They decided to run across America. They all wore special T-shirts with &Run, Jeff, Run, Jeff Keith&s Run Across America& on them. &&&& When he was 22 years old, Jeff Keith ran across the United States from the east to the west. He started running in Boston. Seven months later, he stopped running in Los Angeles. He ran 3,200 miles. Jeff wore out 36 pairs of running shoes and five plastic legs. Jeff stopped in cities on the way to Los Angeles. In every city people gave Jeff money. The money was not for Jeff, but for the American Cancer Society. The Society used the money to find out more about cancer. &&&& On the way to Los Angeles Jeff talked to people about cancer. Jeff is disabled(残疾的),but he can do many things. He finished college and is studying to be a lawyer. Jeff says ,&People can do anything they want to do. I want people to know that. I ran not only for disabled people. I ran for everybody. (&& )56. Jeff&s right leg was cut off because he had__________. &&& A. artificial legs&& B. an accident&& C. cancer&& D. been hurt (&& )57. Jeff&s friends ran across America with him. They all had plastic______. &&& A. T-shirts&&&&&&& B. legs&&&&&&& C. shoes&&&& D. bicycles (&& )58. From the passage we know that Boston is________ of America. A. in the west&& B. in the middle& C. near Los Angeles& D. in the east (&& )59. Jeff Keith wants us to know that __________. &&& A. disabled people can do many things &B. it&s 3,200 miles from Boston to Los Angeles &C. running shoes are easily worn out &D. disabled people can do everything (&& )60. The sentence & I ran for everybody &means ______________. & &&A. he wants to get more artificial legs &&& B. people can do anything they want to &&& C. some disabled men will become lawyers &&& D. disabled people can also run B) &&Americans like to travel on vacation. Today more and more travelers in the United States like spending time at small houses or inn(小旅馆)instead of hotels. They get a room for the night and the breakfast for the next morning. &&&&&& Rooms for the night in private(私人的)homes with breakfast have been popular with travelers in Europe for many years. And in the past five to ten years, these bed-and-breakfast places have become popular in the United States. Many of these bed-and-breakfast inns are old historic buildings. Some bed-and-breakfast inns have only a few rooms. Some are much larger. Some inns do not provide guests with telephones or televisions in the rooms while others do. &&&&&& Staying at a bed-and-breakfast inn is different from staying at a hotel. Usually the cost is much less. Staying at an inn is almost like visiting someone&s home. The hosts or hostesses are glad to tell about the areas and the interesting places to visit. Many travelers say they enjoy the chance to meet local families. & (&& ) 61.The number of travelers who are _____ is increasing in the USA. & &&&&A. having dinner at small houses or inns instead of hotels &&&&& B. only sleeping at small houses or inns instead of hotels &&&&& C. only having breakfast at small houses or inns instead of hotels &&&&& D. spending time at small houses or inns instead of hotels & (&& )62.Rooms in private homes became popular __in Europe than in the USA. &&&&& A. earlier&&&&& B. later&&&&&&& C. faster&&&&&&& D. more slowly & (&& ) 63. The America&s inns are called bed-and-breakfast inns because _____in them. & &&&&A. they are old historic buildings& B. they have only a few rooms &&&&& C. travelers can both sleep and eat &D. they do not provide guests with telephones or televisions (&& ) 64. Travelers didn&t want to stay in hotels because they&re______. &&& A. crowded&&& B. too dirty&& C. uncomfortable&& D. too expensive (&& ) 65. Why would travelers like to stay in bed-and-breakfast inns? & &&A. Because they can be told about the area and the interesting places to visit &&& B. Because they can stay a an inn almost like visiting someone&s home &&& C. Because they can enjoy everything they love. &&& D. A and B C) &&Have you ever thought &Why do I have to study math?& or &I am not interested in history at all. My dream is to be an engineer. Should I give up history?& Maybe after you leave school, it&s not necessary for you to understand everything. But please remember that at school, besides getting knowledge, you should pay attention to many other important things. && First, try to find what you are most interested in. At school, you study many subjects. Try to find out what you like and what you don&t like. This may be helpful to you in the future. && Second, maybe you don&t like math and you want to drop it. But the logical thinking ability(逻辑思维能力)from math can help you solve many problems. At school, you should exercise your brain(大脑) by thinking. &&&&& Third, you should believe in yourself. Maybe you learn French at school, but you don&t need to speak French at all. But learning French can prove(证明) that you have the ability of learning languages. Suppose you go to Germany(德国) one day and find a good job, you&ll think to yourself, &At school I learned French easily, so I must be able to learn German.& But if you have no confidence, what will happen? &&&&&& Try to challenge yourself as often as possible. I think many of us like playing computer games. When we fail in a game, we always want to try it again. Why? Because it is hard for us to get the highest score. If we want to challenge ourselves, we must face difficult things to make greater progress. & (&& )66. At school you should _____. & &&&&&&A. stop learning the subjects you don&t like &&&&&&& B. both get knowledge and improve your ability &&&&&&& C. study hard at math only &&&&&&& D. learn French instead of English & (&& )67. Math can improve one&s______. &&&&&&& A. thinking ability&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. skills in computer &C. interest in other subjects&&&&&& D. ability of finding a job &(&& )68. Which of the following is TRUE? & &&&&A. You will use everything you learn at school in your future job. &&&&& B. It&s not necessary to know what you like at school. &&&&& C. Everything you learn at school has an influence on you. &&&&& D. Logical thinking ability is the most important ability &(&& )69.Learning French can help us ______. & &&&&A. have confidence in learning languages &&&&& B. go to Germany &&&&& C. get a good result in the exam &&&&& D. do nothing &(&& )70. The last paragraph(段)tells us that ______. & &&&&A. everyone loves to play computer games &&&&& B. it is not easy to get high scores in computer games &&&&& C. we should do some very difficult things &&&&& D. we should challenge ourselves D) &&The undersea world is very beautiful. Now more and more people want to go diving to discover the secrets there. Scuba diving (戴水肺潜水)is a popular sport today. &&&&&&& You will find many strange animals in the sea. Some are as large as a school bus. Many sea animals give out light in the dark and some have sharp teeth. &&&&&&& During the day, there is enough light. Here, under the sea, everything is blue and green. When fishes swim nearby, you can catch them with your hands. When you have enough bottles(瓶子) of air on your back, you can stay in deep water for a long time. However, you can&t dive(潜水) too deep. You must be very careful when you dive in deep water. &&&&&&& The deep sea is not an easy place to live in .It&s cold, and it&s dark, too. The deeper it is, the less sunlight there is. At about 3,000 feet, there is no light at all. It is very dark in the sea. Many fishes have no eyes. Some have big eyes. A few have eyes on one side. &&&&&&& Besides the cold and the darkness, deep-sea animals face a third danger- other animals. &&&&&&& Animals eat! They must find food to eat. Many animals eat plants. However, some animals eat meat. This means these sea animals have two big jobs. They need to find animals as food, and they have to try not to become other animals& meal. &&& (&& )71.Why do people want to dive? Because______. & &&&&&&&A. they want to catch fish &&&&&&&& B. they want to find out the secrets of the undersea world &&&&&&&& C. the sea is deep &&&&&&&& D. there are all kinds of plants in the sea &&& (&& )72. In the daytime, when you dive in the sea, you _______. & &&&&&&&A. can see everything green and blue& B. won&t be in danger &&&&&&&& C. can catch nothing&&&&&&&& D. can&t see anything &&& (&& )73. How many dangers will animals meet in the deep sea? &&&&&&&& A. One&&&& B. Two&&&&& C. Three&&&& D. Four &&& (&& )74.When you do scuba diving, you can __________. &&&&&&&& A. stay in deep water for a long time&& B. dive very, very deep &&&&&&&& C. dive in deep water easily&& D. dive freely without any dangers &&& (&& )75. The meaning of the underlined word is &________&in Chinese. &&&&&&&& A. 整齐的&&& B& 锋利的&&& C& 洁白的&&& D& 令人恐惧的 &E) 阅读下面短文,回答问题。(10分) Everyone wants to relax after working or studying for a long time. I have many ways of relaxing myself. Let me tell you some of my favorites. I am a big sports fan, so the usual way I relax is to watch or play many kinds of sports. My favorite is tennis, but I am interested in all kinds of sports. Whether I am playing tennis of watching a game on TV, it is exciting to see players doing their best. It&s amazing to see people playing very well. It&s true that playing sports is not physically(身体上地) &relaxing&,but I find it really cool, and a good way of &relaxing& my brain after a day&s hard work. I enjoy listening to music, and I always have some music playing during my free time. I listen to all types of music, but I enjoy listening to beautiful piano music most. Some people can&t study while listening to music, but for me, I believe I can study better while listening to light songs. Some people choose to relax by traveling. I don&t have a favorite place, but is hear that traveling in Japan is really enjoyable. I like visiting different kinds of places and eating famous snacks there. I also enjoy sightseeing and seeing how the culture and people change from place to place. 76.What&s the writer&s favorite sport? ______________________________________________. 77.What kind of music does the writer enjoy most? _______________________________________________. 78.How many ways of relaxing does the writer give us? _______________________________________________. 79.Has the writer ever been to Japan? _______________________________________________. 80.What is the passage mainly about? _______________________________________________. F) 阅读信息,根据信息内容填空。(10分) && && &&& &CHINA FOOTBALL DALIAN SHIDE VS BEIJING XIANDAI&&&&& Time: Sun, October 1,
p.m. Place: Jinzhou Stadium Ticket Price: ¥20 for adults ¥10 for children Name: China Cup Football Match ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● &Books Picture books for children Novels(小说)and stories Books in 38 languages Borrow six books at most at one time Keep the books for two weeks ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● CHILDREN MUSIC FESTIVAL Music For Young Listeners Lantian Theater Saturday, November 4, 7:00 p.m. BY POP SINGERS Sun Nan Sha Bading All Seats ¥25 Each adult must come with a child ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Most places will stay dry and sunny North China will have rain South China will have clouds ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● & ※.The weather report says it will be _____81______ in North China. If you&&&& go there, you should take a/an ________82________with you. ※.The_________83___________ will be held in Jinzhou Stadium on Sunday. ※.You can&t borrow _________84________ six books each time. ※.Every adult must go to the music festival with ________85_________. & 六、书面表达。(20分) 答案写在答题卡上即可。 & A) 你喜欢音乐吗?你是音乐迷吗?你喜欢喝不喜欢的音乐是哪种?喜欢和不喜欢什么样的歌手或是乐队?请你用不少于30词阐述一下自己的看法。(5分) & B) 假如你是魏华,你加拿大的网友Mary 想来澳门(Macao)旅游,但不了解澳门的情况。请你根据中文提示,给Mary 发一个电子邮件,介绍澳门的情况。请你用大约60-80个词左右。(15分) &&& &1.澳门是一个国际化的都市, 汉语和葡萄牙语(Portuguese)是澳门的官方语言(official language),但是在澳门有许多人也会说英语。 &&&& 2.澳门位于广东省珠海市的南面,于日回归中国。 &&&& 3.澳门的气候是夏天有点热,但是冬天很暖和。 &&&& 4.澳门是一个旅游胜地,有许多有趣的地方供游客们参观游玩。 &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语知识点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信