Must be patriotic as a Chinese,and i hope www.chinahope.net.cn

: Taken by my wife while driving home, 100% original photo, not ‘d at all, and this 26-year-old microblog user says the owner of this car in the photo is the most bored dork he has ever seen in his 26 years of life.
[Attached image above]
Comments from :
Cover up their license plate, man.
月刊少女FT:
Here we have the Peugeot team. [Note: This is trying to sound like the Olympic Opening Ceremony when each country’s team/delegation is presented around the track.]
文玉玫玫玫:
26 years old and you already have a wife. So jealous.
Chaos_kl:
Did you not blur out their license plate to prove that it is 100% the original photo without any PS’ing?
如是我闻__一时:
Here we have the Year 3 class 2 students! They’re filled with competitive spirit! They’re filled with boundless enthusiasm! They~ they~ they~
Next we have the China team/delegation! They’re unrivaled in their youth! They are of differing heights! They fear nothing! They’re filled with competitive spirit! They defend the ! They defend the Huangyan Island! They do not forget their national humiliation [the humiliations suffered by China in modern history]!
NIJ-GNAW-i:
The car owner has been roadside judged as the most bored person in Henan.
献哥的歌-你比从前快乐:
The car owner who is taking the photo is the most uninteresting stupid cunt I have ever seen in my 27 years of life, taking the patriotism of the car owner in front as being a dork. This country truly has lost its mind.
zizi0092008:
An OCD sufferer decries the lack of discipline/order! Line them up again!
I saw someone below say that since the license plate is available, he might as well
the car owner… Microblog owner, when you uploaded this, you should have remembered to blur out the person’s license plate, man… This is too…
九十九已被占用:
Say, shouldn’t you cover up their license plate…?
Ready, sing: Forward! Forward! Forward! Our army soars towards the Heavens, stepping on the earth of Motherland… [Note: Lyrics from the ]
Those who don’t know what’s funny about this, upvote me!!
琳琳要变身啦啦啦-:
Next, we have the Chinese delegation entering the stadium! Hahahahahahaha
熬夜小天使:
Can you please blur the license plate?
常予涵Majesty:
The flag raising ceremony commences.
主人不在家:
Our army soars towards the Heavens.
白衣校花niunew:
The license plate profoundly lays bare the car owner’s character: Look! I’m
The first time I saw this image, I was still attending primary school.
Related Posts
Like, Follow, and Subscribe
Recently Discussed
Powered byThe Bishop of Lanzhou: Peace between the Church and China would be a “gift from on high” - Vatican Insider
&::&Saturday 18 July 2015
The Bishop of Lanzhou: Peace between the Church and China would be a “gift from on high”
Interview with Joseph Han Zhi-hai, a pastor who is not recognised by the Chinese government: We cannot forsake communion with the Pope, he says, adding that the government’s opinions can also be taken into consideration when selecting bishops
Gianni Valente
Joseph Han Zhi-hai has been Bishop of Lanzou&for 12 years but China’s political officials have not officially recognised his episcopal ordination. From his city, the capital of the north-western province of Gansou, he looks at potential developments in relations between China and the Holy See, with the hopes of a pastor and a successor of the apostles, despite not being “certified” by the government. The account he gives of the situation is far richer and more interesting than the same old formulaic descriptions that prevail in western media. “As Catholics we should look at everything through the lens of faith,” Han says. “For us, reconciliation between the Church and China is much more than just a political and diplomatic rapprochement between two States or systems. There is a lot more at stake.” In an interview issued last December, the Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin also said that the Church needs to “adopt a theological approach with regards to China”.
You were a child at the time of the “Cultural Revolution”. Many priests were in prison and churches were shut. How did you decide to become a priest?
“When those difficult years came to an end, I met Fr. Filippo, who later became the Bishop of Lanzou, in 1981. They released him in 1978 after thirty years of imprisonment and isolation. From that day on, he started proclaiming the Gospel, in villages and rural areas, without complaining about the past. He would go from house to house saying mass, praying with Christians and comforting everyone. He inspired me to become a priest. Then the government allowed for churches to be rebuilt. So families started building their own chapels and parishes. I saw how faith was making everything blossom once again.”
Some years after Filippo’s death, you yourself became Bishop of Lanzhou. You were ordained without the government’s approval.
“I had already realised some time before that, that the split between “official” bishops and communities and “illegal” ones made no sense. Most of the bishops who had been appointed according to government procedures had been legitimised by the Holy See and were also in communion with the Pope. So after my ordination, I wrote an open letter inviting bishops to heal wounds and to calmly and courageously proclaim their communion with the Pope. Where there is no unity, there is no journey of faith. Separating brothers is the work of the devil, of “him who divides”. We lose time and energy fighting amongst ourselves& instead of devoting both to the proclamation of the gospel.& And our fighting turns people away. Everyone thinks: that’s not for me. I’m not interested. I don’t like it. And they run away.”
There was a time when people even doubted the validity of the sacraments administered by the “others” …
“Such cases still exist. But these are lessening. The things we hear St. Francis say every day help us. He suggests we free ourselves from the habit of always attacking and condemning others to big ourselves up. And we also feel he speaks about us too and about what had been going on among China’s Catholics for so long.”
How do you keep up to speed with what the Pope says?&
“We keep ourselves updated on everything, via the internet: the St. Martha House homilies, his speeches, his travels… and everything is useful for us, it enlightens us. We read the speech he delivered to the Roman Curia on the fifteen sicknesses that also exist here, very carefully. There are so many who were hurt and wounds have not healed in some cases. The Pope reminds us that God’s mercy can heal wounds and so he has helped us go on, freeing ourselves from past suffering. His words are a call to us and they help us open up to a greater reality.”
Divisions between Catholics are perpetuated by the government’s religious policy. If the Holy See begins talks with Beijing, how will Chinese Catholics react?
“The vast majority, I would say 90%, even in the so-called “illegal” communities, would be happy. Pope Francis has already started sending out clear signs of reconciliation. We have faith and hope in what the Pope is doing. We know that not everything depends on us but we must do our part.”
Does anyone disagree with this? Aren’t there some who consider any form of openness to an agreement to be suicide?
“Some would take it badly initially, but they are a minority. And I do not think anyone would refuse to follow the Pope. The Chinese are by nature people who prefer harmony and unity over clashes and conflict. As Catholics we should look at everything through the lens of faith. “For us, reconciliation between the Church and China is much more than just a political and diplomatic rapprochement between two States or systems. There is a lot more at stake.”
What are you suggesting?
“It would be like a gift from on high, for the good of the Church and the good of the world. As Catholics we perceive this and although some things may not be clear, we are able to follow the Successor of Peter with faith and hope. We know problems will not go away just like that. The journey may begin with obstacles and dangers. But this is precisely why we are currently experiencing such a revelatory moment, a chance to truly be witnesses of& Catholic sensibility, of the Catholicism of China’s Church. If other paths and other ways of reasoning follow, these are based on purely human calculations which are not inspired by the faith and can lead to factiousness.”
“Patriotic” bodies and episcopal nominations are the two main causes of controversy.
“As far as the first of these is concerned, I believe we need to avoid being excessively rigid. Dialogue needs to start before we can think about eliminating the Patriotic Association and the other bodies upon which the government has based its religious policy so far. The important thing is to be able to talk about these things freely because by talking, you clarify which aspects currently make certain procedures incompatible with the very nature of the Church.”
Would it be possible to introduce specific changes aimed at altering these aspects?
“That could be one way of doing it. But the relationship between the Patriotic Association and the Church is not uniform. In some situations there are no problems. If there is dialogue, the government can evaluate the situation, discuss proposals and then, if the government wants to, things will change. In time these problems with the Patriotic Association may lessen or disappear as a result of the evolution of society as a whole. Things change and certain instruments and mechanisms of the past can be outgrown in a new situation.”
And what about episcopal nominations? Can an agreement be reached?
“Communion with the Bishop of Rome is fundamental. So every bishop must be appointed by the Pope and the nomination cannot be made without the Pope’s explicit and public consent. But as far as selections criteria and processes are concerned, there are naturally many factors to take into consideration, including the social factor, the local situation and therefore the government’s point of view. This must not become a race to establish who’s in charge: the number one criterion must be a willingness to be good bishops who have everyone’s wellbeing at heart. Bishops who have what it takes to deal with the context in which they are called to carry out their pastoral mission. Thus, in order to overcome problems, it is always useful to listen to the voices of the Church in China.”
And how can other Churches help?
“They can start by acknowledging that the Church of Christ exists here in China. There is already a holy, Catholic and apostolic Church in China that is nourished by the sacraments and protected in the faith of the apostles.&And one of the elements of this faith is bishops’ full communion with the Successor of Peter and following his ministry according to Jesus’ teaching. All those outside China should ask themselves this question: how can we help these brothers and sisters to walk and to grow, to not get lost and to overcome their mistakes and human misfortunes in the conditions in which they find themselves? But what I see instead is that what we’re mostly getting from the outside is orders, attempts to take charge, measure the extent of people’s faith and tell Chinese Catholics what they should and should not do.”
In 2010 you announced that the government was also about to officially recognise you as Bishop of Lanzhou. How come this never happened?
“I exercise my ministry freely. I celebrate mass with the episcopal insignia. I think the government would be willing to recognise my status of bishop without any problems. In fact no other “official” bishop has been appointed to the diocese of Lanzhou. It is actually me who has avoided asking for recognition since then.
“In recent years some figures outside China have criticised and put pressure on bishops who sought official government approval through the patriotic bodies. They have made it seem like anyone associating with these patriotic bodies lacks courage, is an opportunist and their loyalty to the Pope is questionable. This has created confusion. I spoke to priests from the diocese and we decided together that it was best not to ask for the government’s recognition for now, in order to avoid problems. So far, the government has been understanding. And we are waiting for things to become clearer.”
OTHER NEWS
The idea of giving more space to children in the Church was proposed for the...
Students, civil society groups and religious communities are witnessing...
The director of the Catholic Center for Studies and Media in Jordan advises...
On 20 July, Washington and Havana will be re-opening their respective...
OTHERS SECTIONS
World news
Inquiries and interviews
The Vatican}

我要回帖

更多关于 china s chinese 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信