文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场我刚刚忙完回到家,其实你走了以后我也很想你,但是却很难想起我们在一起开心的事情,再加上一直又很忙_百度知道
我刚刚忙完回到家,其实你走了以后我也很想你,但是却很难想起我们在一起开心的事情,再加上一直又很忙
所以没有给你消息。坦白的说我不想分开,也很不舍,但一想起未来的生活如果我们在一起不开心,那又如何继续呢?要不我们先分开一段时间吧,好好理理头绪,想想自身的问题是出在哪里了,时间为期半年,如果我们依然放不下对方,那我们就依然在一起,再也不分开了。这期间努力调整好自己,我也一样,努力改变自己的不足之处,你看这样可以吗?我想挽回他,这是他给我的最后一段话,他这话里的意思是分手了还是在敷衍我,其实已经分开了只是不想明说出来!
I have just finished my work and reached home now. Actually, I missed you so much after you left however, it is not easy for me to recall the happy moments while we get together and with the heavy work load, I couldn't contact you. I wish not to leave you but if the we can't really be happy together in future, how could we continue from here? Why not we separate for awhile, and let's sort thing out, perhaps half a year would be enough. If our minds are really connected, then we would be forever together. As such, shall we try our best to readjust ourselves, to do some soul searching, what do you think? I wish continue the relationship, but he sent me the last sentence meaning that to part is real.....Well, the reality is hurting and cruel. No one is indespensable, maybe he has more choices, why not just give both parties time to sort out... be prepared for the worst....
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你走了以后的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 很想很想你txt下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信