关于单词elitepain的疑问

当前位置:>>>>>正文
雅思写作词汇与句型介绍
  考试成绩的提高对于词汇量有庞大要求,只有不断增加个人的词汇量才能轻松面对雅思考试,下面为大家搜集了一些雅思写作词汇与句型,考生们一起来记忆吧!
  不同意
  I would certainly oppose changing the system [+ ing form of verb]
  She‘s opposed to religious education in schools.--be opposed to sth to disae -with a principle or plan:---
  Are you for or against my proposal
  He objects to the label ’magician‘ which he is often given.
  Her objection to/against the plan is based on incorrect fs
  Have they assented to (= agreed to) the terms of the contract?--『Formal』
  She advocates taking a more long-term view.[+ ing form of verb]
  He advocates the return of capital punishment.
  I think you were quite justified in complaining『having a good reason for something』
  I generally favour travelling by night, when the roads are quiet.
  But the federal Training Minister disputes crisis calls from employers,
  问题出现
  One of the disquieting facts stemming from this is that plastic bags can become serial killers
  This has resulted in a ban on plastic bags being imposed there early in 2002.
  an increasingly crowded curriculum, maths is being sidelined.
  township hospitals are running at a loss or are on the verge of collapse.
  The world’s tropical forests continue to disappear with disheartening speed
  from September through to December airborne pollen from olive blossoms is contributing to asthma and hay fever problems
  But recently a new trend has been evident - one person living in a house
  the rise and rise of the single person household.
  问题原因
  This could be due to the fact that HDPE bags can not be put out for collection with other household recyclables
  The problem arises partly because charities have outposts in areas of conflict:
  Another cause for concern,the use of (DU), may also be less of a problem than many fear
  Another current concern about China is that 。。。。。。
  The PCAU has found that even though bombs, troop movements and landmines caused awful problems in Afghanistan, the most serious long-term consequences have resulted from the uncontrolled use of resources, particularly the cutting of
  t says the drain is symptomatic of a maths crisis that has its origins in the classroom.
  But that had more to do with the collapse of investment in America than with the rise in China
  The pact of 2000 owed more to Nelson Mandela‘s patient mediation than to the Burundian elite’s own desire for peace
  解决问题
  the world woke up to the issue
  Different countries have adopted a range of approaches to discourage the use of plastic bags in an attempt to cut down on the number of bags finding their way into the environment
  the government has implemented new regulations that will see only thicker, more durable plastic bags produced.
  Recycling your plastic shopping bags is one of the most obvious courses of action
  Given the costs and inconvenience associated with recycling, and the fact that reuse only delays the plastic entering the environment, the most sensible option is to cut down on the number of plastic bags that you use, or stop using them altogether.
  There are a range of alternatives to plastic bags
  The seriousness of any of these problems will depend largely on the length and severity of the war, and on how quickly aid agencies can get in afterwards.
  Rather than fight through the courts park by park, reserve by reserve, theGovernment has opted to negotiate with them.
  Faced with those perennial challenges renewables like solar
  power are becoming more viable options, particularly in smaller, more remote communties.
  坏的影响
  A rise in interest rates would severely retard economic growth.(延缓)
  High winds have hindered firefighters in their efforts to put out the blaze(阻)
  irreversible destruction of rainforests
  Storms hampered the American-led advance on the city, bringing some convoys to a standstill(to prevent someone doing something easily)
  They were warned of the ecological catastrophe to come( sudden event that causes very great trouble or destruction)
  The emigration of scientists is a catastrophe for the country(a bad situation)
  The approaching cyclone could exact a huge toll(c cause many deaths:)
  Flash floods cause havoc in Thai capital
  The last few months have seen the progressive meltdown of the country‘s political system.( complete failure, especially in financial matters)
  Fighting and shortages have brought normal life to a virtual standstill in the city(a condition in which all movement or activity has stopped)
  spell a diseaster
  cheating generates numerous unfavorable results
  What concerns many people is that the long term effects of consuming such foods cannot be predicted
  Once let loose into the environment, plastic bags can cause considerable harm, blocking drains and suffocating wildlife mistaking the bag for food.
  Plastic shopping bags have a surprisingly significant environmental impact for something so seemingly innocuous
  As well as being an eyesore (next time you are outside, have a look around - you’ll be amazed at the number of plastic bags littering our streets and waterways),plastic shopping bags kill large numbers of wildlife each year.『句型 as well as +ing ,』
  China‘s success at building bikes has undermined production of two-wheeled vehicles everywhere
  But away from the orderly plantings and the managed olive groves, there’s apotentially disastrous downside. In the foothills, some are calling it and environmental calamity.
  影响程度
  The fire caused considerable damage to the church.
  She‘s been a tremendous (= very great) help to me over the last few months
  The radiation leak has had a disastrous effect on/upon the environment.
  near historically unprecedented levels
  表数量
  a large number of
  overwelming number of
  a fraction of ...a small part of
  enormous proportion of
  the majority ..the minority.
  Widows make up the bulk of the group but their proportion is declining,
  好的影响
  There’s a flourishing trade in second-hand video machines.
  His business thrived in the years before the war
  a thriving economy
  The leisure industry is booming (= is very successful) .
  Newspaper stands is growing briskly
  its phenomenally fast growth can be sustained only at the expense of other economies, both developed and developing。
  labour-intensive textile and clothing sector
  Shoes, semiconductors and televisions are expected to follow
  Inevitably, as China grows, some countries will find their competitive position altered
  Moreover, the raw numbers exaggerate the picture
  By contrast, when it comes to computers, cars or semiconductors-capital-intensive goods, in other
本文共分2页
(一)360文章有大量转载的文章,仅代表作者个人观点,与360网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
(二)免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,文章版权归原作者所有。如有文章内容、版权等问题请在25日内与360联系。
(三) 360隶属于360教育集团旗下上海叁陆零教育投资有限公司(简称:叁陆零教育),我们提供零中介,并助免费增送、精品课程,均不收取任何费用。
&&[] 文章生成时间为: 14:21:46
热门留学国家:
更多关于的新闻
留学360专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!
为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。
姓  名:
当前学历:
所在地区:
联系电话:
意向国家:
指定专家:
提交内容:
院校关注排行榜
香港大学,简称港大(英语:The University of Hong Kong...香港中文大学(简称中大),英文名称为The Chinese Univer...香港科技大学,简称科大(英语:The Hong Kong University...香港理工大学,简称“理大”(The Hong Kong Polytechnic ...香港城市大学,简称城大(英文:City University of Hong ...香港浸会大学(简称浸大;英语:Hong Kong Baptist Univer...点击:6106
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
地区(语言):&大陆(普通话,英语,&简体中文,英文) 发行日期:&2011年
收藏人数: 8056
对白语言:&文字语言:&,
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名:&MP3和LRC精确同步字幕 英语学习资源合集
lintelite持续更新英文名:&新概念英语高清MP3和LRC双语字幕修订版,单词语音库,口语听力优美文章等资源别名:&新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕修订版,新概念英音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕修订版资源格式:&压缩包版本:&2011年制作地区:&对白语言:&文字语言:&,简介:&
看不到资源下载地址的朋友,请发送邮件到
,邮箱会自动回复,并告知资源的最新网盘下载地址。................................................................................................由于网络上流传的”新概念相关文本资源“有很多错误,不利于学习。所以我花了几百个小时,把同步的字幕和文本跟原始教材进行了仔细地校对;并精心制作了多个版本的 “MP3和完全同步的lrc字幕” :NC1:
新概念美音版高清MP3+LRC双语字幕(第一册)【修订版】NC2:
新概念美音版高清MP3+LRC双语字幕(第二册)【修订版】NC3:
新概念美音版高清MP3+LRC双语字幕(第三册)【修订版】每一册又包含以下三个版本:单句版适用情况:可以在普通的MP3上面,通过上下首按键切换上下句的“跳句&功能!尤其适合以句子为单位进行精细学习和语音模仿训练(类似于复读机的功能)精短版【去掉了音频开头和结尾等过长的静音,以及文章正文前的两个句子的朗读】如下:--- First listen and then answer the question.^听录音,然后回答以下问题。--- Why did the writer complain to the people behind him?这样每篇文章的音频播放时间至少可以节约半分钟!并且音质效果几乎没有任何变化,和原版一样的高清效果。这个版本为lintelite首创,于VC网首发!原版适用情况:音频的静音全部保留,速度不快,比较适合进行听力练习。这套新概念资源非常方便你的学习,在新概念同步字幕的资源中,本版本的效果也许会让你满意;希望大家能坚持学习。为方便各个层次的需求,LRC字幕文件默认为双语字幕,先英文后中文;如果你的移动播放设备不支持lrc的时间标签精确到毫秒三位数,请重新下载字幕兼容包(时间标签精确到毫秒两位数)下载后替换同名文件夹中的同名LRC文件即可。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------英语会话词典(英语口语8000句MP3和LRC精确同步字幕),旧版的这个语音不够清晰,已经删除。最近才搜集到一个清晰的版本,并重新按章节的顺序进行制作!这套口语教材的确不错,希望大家能利用好新制作的版本。关于新概念英语第四册暂停发布的说明:其一,踏实学完前面三册之后,知识和能力都有一定提高,第四册就无需音频辅导来学习;其次,第四册的重点是培养阅读理解水平和翻译写作能力,并非听说的能力;再者,希望资料越多越全,是没有尽头的。反而会消耗我们非常多的时间去搜集,下载,管理这些资源。看到身边好多朋友,几年来一直都在不断搜集下载资源,却没有真正学完某一套资源,很是惋惜啊!☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆看不到资源下载地址的朋友,请发送邮件到
,邮箱会自动回复,并告知资源的最新网盘下载地址。☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆文件列表:VOA1500词汇英汉双解辞典.rar
11.2MB VOA1500词汇英汉双解MP3.LRC(修正版).rar
203.2MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第一册)【修订版】单句版.rar
86MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第一册)【修订版】精短版.rar
35.8MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第一册)【修订版】原版.rar
93.5MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第二册)【修订版】单句版.rar
134.4MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第二册)【修订版】精短版.rar
58.3MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第二册)【修订版】原版.rar
143.2MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第三册)【修订版】单句版.rar
171.7MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第三册)【修订版】精短版.rar
79.6MB 新概念美音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第三册)【修订版】原版.rar
168.7MB 新概念英音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第一册)【修订版】原版.rar
93.7MB 新概念英音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第二册)【修订版】原版.rar
154.2MB 新概念英音版高清MP3和LRC双语字幕(第三册)【修订版】原版.rar
171.6MB 新概念美英版和英音版纯英文字幕-兼容包.rar
1MB 新概念美英版和英音版双语字幕-兼容包(修正部分MP3不能正常显示字幕问题).rar
1MB 新英语900句基础篇MP3和LRC同步字幕.rar
65.4MB 新英语900句生活篇MP3和LRC同步字幕.rar
69.8MB 雅思口语900句MP3和LRC字幕.rar
133.2MB 英语会话词典(口语8000句)_单句分割版英文朗读和LRC字幕.rar
356.1MB 英语会话词典(口语8000句)_清晰版中英文朗读和LRC字幕.rar
246.1MB 英语会话词典(口语8000句)_口语练习版英文朗读和LRC字幕.rar
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 150单词 题目:Is Money Everything? 最好有大概的中文意思!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Is Money Everything?
Money can bring people good life and no one in the world don't like money.People always want to get a bigger house,a cooler car,a more fashion coat and even everything ,so people want more money to make their dream come true.More and more people spend all their time making money,which make them lose happiness in their daily life.
Money is not everything in our life.We can't use money to buy our health and happiness.I will prefer spending a full day playing with my family in the open to working in the office building.I would rather have a strong body than a seaside villas.I'd like to give away all I have to get back my happy childhood.
Don't put too much attention to money and happiness is the essence of life.
金钱可以带给人们好的生活,没有人不喜欢钱。人们通常都想要一间更大的房子,一台更酷的车子,一件更时尚的大衣··甚至一切东西,所以人们想要更多的钱实现他们的愿望。越来越多的人花费他们所有时间去挣钱,以至于失去了很多生活中的快乐。
金钱不是我们生活的一切。我们难以用金钱买回健康和快乐。我宁愿花一整天时间和家人一起玩,也不想在办公大楼里工作一天。比起一间海边别墅,我更想要一个健壮的身体。我想捐出我所有的东西来换回我快乐的童年。
不要把钱看得太重了,幸福快乐才是生活的真谛。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:必须用一个主语从句、一个定语从句、一个宾语从句,至少100字!多谢帮忙...答:My Dream Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams,too. When I was a you...===========================================问:不要有生单词,六年级答:A Happy Spring Festival Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People have a long holiday and meet their family members at home.I like Spring Festival,because I needn't go to school. I had a happy Spring Festiv...===========================================问:题目是Self-confidence Is a Key to success自信是成功的秘诀答:Self-confidence Is a Key to success Enrolled in Harvard as a genius, quit from Harvard as a crazy man, became a billionaire in his first thirty… Bill Gates showed an example of how to make success by self-confidence. As far as ...===========================================问:标题: Is It Wise to Impose Restrictions on Private Cars Directions:...答:谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,150字的。。谢谢了,急啊
12:48 燃烧殆尽的蛋蛋 | 分类:学习帮助 标题:Is It Wise to Impose Restrictions on Private ...===========================================问:标题: Is It Wise to Impose Restrictions on Private Cars Directions:...答:成功是一种选择 success is a choice we talk about success in everywhere everytime . since we are young we have been aksed what kind of person we want to be? whta kind of job you will choice .in fact that's all about how we be fa...===========================================问:假如你是李华,在丹麦访学一周里,住在Anne家里,现在即将回国。请你给...答:dear Anne , i want to express my deep gratitude to you for the care you gave me this week .now i am going back to China .i had a great time in Denmark !it's a wonderful country and students in Denmark are so creative and energe...===========================================问:假如你是李华,在丹麦访学一周里,住在Anne家里,现在即将回国。请你给...答:Once upon a time in a who don't know the forest, lived many lovely animals. At that time, the rabbit a ear is the shortest. Big rich bear woman in order to cultivate the animals elite, talent for the "forest" honor. At the surg...===========================================问:可以是《妙语短篇》里的,最好。 简单易懂一点的,没什么别的要求,只有...答:同学。。打5篇文章不需要金币。。。多乐于助人的人会写啊!===========================================问:谢谢各位了答:日,旷世瞩目的北京奥运会终于要开幕了,我老早就吃好了晚饭打开了电视,坐在沙发上等待这一激动人心的时刻的来临。晚8时,伴随着绚丽的烟花和整齐的“击缶”声,盛大的开幕式开始了。 开幕式文艺表演《美丽的奥林匹克》,分成了上篇《灿...===========================================越来越多的人花费他们所有时间去挣钱,以至于失去了很多生活中的快乐。 金钱不是我们生活的一切。我们难以用金钱买回健康和快乐。我宁愿花一整天时间和家人一起玩,也不...=========================================== i feel very happy. I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.(这段可以改成你喜欢的东西)My English teacher is ***(你英语老师的...=========================================== I have many hobbies. In my spare time, I will devote myself to them. Firstly, I will play basketball with my friends, usually in the afternoon. Sometimes I will surf the Internet in the e...=========================================== My name is.. I am ..years old. I am a student of No.1 Middle School. I am interested in sports and I am good at skating and swimming. My favorite sport is skateboarding. I do it a...===========================================My Family This is my family.There are four people in my family.Father,mother,sister and I.My father is a docter.He works in a big hospital.My mother is an English teacher.She is a...=========================================== My favorite food My favorite food is bread, because there are different ways to eat bread. For example can jam eat Fried can eat, etc. My favorite food is bread, that you? Quic...===========================================I want to be when I grow up. Thanks for reading! 希望这个能帮你啦! 我已经试着把这篇文章简写了~ 以为我在外国很久了,根本就不知道初1是什么样的英文水平。如果我写的...=========================================== Some people think studengts need not do any housework.They think the only thing students need do is to study well. I don't think so. It is good for students to do some housework...=========================================== Something better Than Money It is physically imposswible for a well-educated,inthellectual, or brave make money the chief ob as physically impossible as it is...=========================================== Cabbage 1.Cabbage heart the root pares into a sharp form with the small Yin, on breaking two halfs cut into 7 Li rices long, the cabbage, ham of 0.6 Li rices breadth, the bamb...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 elite的复数 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信