用英语仿写我正在度假英语做什么将要做什么

英语作文:请根据下面的提示,用英语写一段话,介绍你的家人正在做什么? 初一水平_百度知道
英语作文:请根据下面的提示,用英语写一段话,介绍你的家人正在做什么? 初一水平
你的姐姐在房间里看书,你的祖母在看电视,现在是晚上8点钟,play chess 下棋
listen to music 听音乐
play computer games,提示,你在做作业。 备用词汇,你的妈妈在听音乐,你的弟弟在玩电脑游戏,你的祖父和爸爸在下棋,
提问者采纳
谢谢~以后有问题可以直接向我或【海纳百川团】提问哦~,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮, My sister is reading in her room, My mother is listening to the music, My brother is playing computer games, My grandfather is playing chess with my father, It&#39,m doing my homework! 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答如满意,你好, I&#39, My grandmother is watching TV, What am I doing,s eight in the evening,
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
My father and my grandfather are playing chess,My brother is playing computer games,Now is eight o&#39,纯属自创 不懂可追问。学习宝典团队为您解答,,t make teacher angry,How funny he is!But I am not very happy,They are very excited, My mother is listening to the music, I am having to do my homework so that I won&#39, My sister is reanding a book , She is having a good time,希望能够帮助你,谢谢,如果你认可我的答案,请点击下面的【选为满意回答】,clock ,
It's eight o'clock in the evening now. My grandpa and my father are playing chess. My grandma is listening to music. My sisiter is reading in her room. My little brother is playing computer games. I am doing my homework.如果满意,请记得 点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,(*^__^*) 谢谢~~.
It’s 8p.m..My grandfather is playing chess with my father,and my grandmother is watching TV,my mother is listening to music.My sister is reading books in her bedroom。My brother is playing the computer games,and I am doing my homework。望对您有帮助!
At 8pm, Grandfather is playing chess with Daddy while Grandmother is watching TV.
Meanwhile, Mommy is listening to the music as my sister reads in her room.
[On the other hand,] my brother plays with his computer game while I do my homework,
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你英文太好了。甘拜下风。我没做什么?你想要的不就是一句对不起。现在我说了。你满意了?心情美丽了吗?
参考译文1:Your English is good. Beats. I did not do anything? You want is not one I'm sorry. Now I have to say. Are you satisfied? Beautiful mood it?参考译文2:Your English is too good. The contest. I did not do anything? What you want is just a sorry. Now I have said. Are you satisfied with it? Beautiful mood yet?参考译文3:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文4:Your English too was good.Candidly admitting defeat.What haven't I made? You want not are sorry.Now I said.You satisfied? Mood beautiful?语义参照:Martin Robinson is a famous doctor who has a lot of experien...
马丁 · 罗宾逊是经验的一个有名的医生有很多处理青少年。在夏天,西瓜、杨梅、桃子等水果都能起到让你感到凉快的作用
In the summer, watermelon, red bayberry, peaches and other fruits can play the role of makes you feel cool我全身都淋湿了
I am all over his body was wetOWNER ID SET
所有者的ID SETUSE - Water-cooled temperature-controlled garment for use by...
用途 - 水冷式温度控制工厂的工人使用的服装。建筑小学
Architecture School我们明天上体育课
Gym class tomorrow在每年9月22号
In September of each year, 22Noting gonna change my love for yoU
注意到,要去改变我对你的爱look at the picture of a family and write 5 sentences about ...
看家庭的图片并且写5个句子对此。专题策划 选题
Thematic planning topicsNostalgic is badHabit
怀旧是 badHabit我是李君
I'm Li junru那些情话是真实的对吗?而不是含有水分,因为我太过于依赖太爱你!
That I should be pleased to be true, right? Instead of containing water, because I was too dependent on love you too much!你还有怕的事啊
You still have fear, ahThe interest shall be divide into five parts,according to th...
该利息须分为五个部分,根据双方的协议疯的,"宣布的法官。So upset
如此弄翻你是否考虑过和我去骑车。
Whether you had considered and I ride a bicycle.grangeisrecognised
grangeisrecognised你让我想起了它
You remind me of it这是电影中最感人的情节
This is the most touching scenes in the moviemanagers will need to make fundamental changes in how human ...
管理人员将需要进行根本性的变革,人力资源管理如何。Success depends on the things you do .If you think you can ,...
成功取决于您的事。如果您认为您能,您能!我们的误会一定会澄清的'我会对你还有你的家人好'
正在翻译,请等待...可见党的教育有多么成功
而另一部分人认为应该诚实,善解人意,关心帮助他人。
But another part of people thought should be honest, is with good intention, cared about helps other people.什么时候可以成为你的好友?
When can I be your friend?邀请您体验!
正在翻译,请等待... 正在翻译,请等待... 正在翻译,请等待... 正在翻译,请等待...Sorry, there has been an error. The support team has been no...
抱歉,有错误。 支持队被通报了。 请再试试以后。you will be afraid to paly games in this park
您将害怕对paly比赛在这个公园风筝的约定
Kite agreementS端子连接线
S terminal connector心念
IntentionTO BE SAID BY SHIPPER
应该说由托运人the minute you thank of giving up think of the reason why yo...
感谢你放弃分钟觉得为什么你这么长时间举行FUaYoU
FUaYoUmenu structure
菜单结构更重要的是,孩子们一味地模仿,失去了创新能力
More important is that children blindly imitate, losing the innovation abilityBritain and Franceare separated by theEnglish Channel, a bod...
英国和Franceare theEnglish频道,只要20分钟就可以越过水体分离。但两国的文化,有时似乎是相隔不过几英里远。South China Sea Tang Li
南中国海唐李变异概率
Mutation probability英威达服饰部全球东部地区
The English prestige reaches the clothing department whole world eastern area你的生日在多少号
How many of your birthday infork ears
叉子耳朵小提琴(violin)是一种超擦奏管弦得鸣提乐器。它广泛流传于世界各国,是现代管弦乐队弦乐组中最主要的乐器。它在器乐中占...
Violin (violin) is an ultra-clean-outs orchestral a musical instruments mentioned. It is widely popular in the countries of the world, and is a modern Orchestra in string group most major musical instrument. in Memoriam It occupies a very important place in the modern Philharmonic Orchestra, and isCHINA HERUN CORP. LTD.
中国HERUN CORP。 有限公司.I'd be giad to
我会是giad最近查询:
He stumbled into the fall on the side of the road
正在翻译,请等待...
Pillows, shoes, desks, chairs, table lamps made by book
正在翻译,请等待...
每茶匙的指示,不是需要做EQ,请注意它,感謝。
* The ? steel ships in the class code (2009 revision) and 2010 on the 4, chapter 1
deliverices
输入的名称使用拨号键垫 dipect 调用科
Motherfucker.I'm 去了
Your stature is very good.
讨论组件的工作场所的多样性。
Is the church student personhood very how important
谁是你把我的地方
I love left me
Here I very well you don't have to worry about me. I wish you good luck.关注该文章的人还关注:
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐你正在做什么?用英语怎么写?_百度知道
你正在做什么?用英语怎么写?
提问者采纳
what are you doing
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
what are you doing ,记得采纳哦