用方框中所给单词的适当形式完成短文one day a rich man poor woman_sam...

初二英语用所给词的适当形式填空全解及练习(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。用所给词的适当形式填空(初中英语)一、单复数(偶尔会考,但是错的概率还蛮高的,...  七年级英语--用所给词的适当形式填空(含答案)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。用所给词的适当形式填空(七年级英语含答案) 1.Miss Miao is very ___(frien...  7.5初二英语(下)用所给词的适当形式填空_英语_初中教育_教育专区。New Educational Thinking Drill School of Guiyang 1. There is ___ milk in this bottle...  八年级英语上期末复习(用所给词适当形式填空)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区...七年级英语上册 单元知识... 七年级英语新目标_单元知... 人教版七年级英语上...  用所给词的适当形式填空及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。包含了两篇阅读填词,很实用。英语练习 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. English ___widely ___ (...  八年级英语下用所给词的适当形式填空_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新目标...7.5期末复习人教版八年级... 暂无评价 4页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...  八年级上 用所给词的适当形式填空(短文)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。八年级上用所给词的适当形式填空(短文式) 班级 姓名 1. I (arrive) in Penang in ...  八年级上用所给单词的适当形式填空_初二英语_英语_...而本句逗号 后面没有连接词,因此划线部分不是一个...正确答案为to attribute their children’s success ...  初二英语用所给词的适当形式填空_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新目标 较好的配套练习初二英语用所给词的适当形式填空 1. There is ___ milk in this ...用方框内所给单词的适当形式完成短文. learn, question, problem, be, help, little, good, much, happy, teach, attitude, how Have you ever had problems in your life that got in the way of your happiness? If so, you wil 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
用方框内所给单词的适当形式完成短文。
&&&& Have you ever had problems in your life that got in the way of your happiness? If so, you will find Being a Happy Teenager by Australian writer Andrew Matthews (1) _____. In his book, Matthews tells us (2) _____&to have a happy life, and answers some common (3) _____& teenagers have.&&&& The book says we should stop (4)&_____&angry. The book also (5) _____ us some useful skills such as how to put what you have learnt into mental (心理的) pictures to make your memory better. &&&& Success comes from a good (6) _____&Some schoolboys have problems such as being too tallor too short. But Matthews tells us (7)&_____&comes from thinking about things in a positive way. If you are tall, people notice you, and you can get a&(8) _____& if you are short, your clothes and shoes won’t take too&(9) _____ room in your bedroom! This is Matthews’ mostimportant lesson: You can (10) _____ to be happy!
6. helpful&&&&&&& 7. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. questions&&&&& 9. being&&&&&&&&& 10. teaches&&&&11. attitude&&&& 12. happiness&&&& 13. good&&&&&&&&&& 14. much&&&&&&&&15. learn
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
从方框中选择单词完成短文,必要时做出相应的变化。
&&&& There is a _1_ near my home. But I don't go there very often. One afternoon I went into the park andfound it was _2_ small. In the park, there were two different ways. One was wide and clean. There were lots of flowers on both& sides. The _3_ was& narrow (狭窄的) and& dirty. Grass& grew &everywhere. Butfinally I decided to follow the_4_ way.&&&& Ah! There was a small _5_ there. It was the most beautiful garden I had ever seen. There were trees, flowers and chairs. I thought it was the best part of the park.&&&& Many people _6_ me that there is _7_ to see in the park. Now I tell them. If they follow the right _8_,they would feel differently. When I'm telling them they just smile at me without answering. I know they don't believe_9_. My trip to the park that day made me understand _10_ about study. Don't be afraid tochoose a different way. Be brave. You may get a big surprise!1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____6._____ 7._____ 8._____ 9._____ 10._____
来源:江苏期中题
题型:阅读理解
请认真阅读下面短文,在短文后表格中的空白处填入适当的单词(注意:每空1个单词).
&&& Whenever we meet with difficulty or failure, teachers, parents or others often say to us or perhaps we say to ourselves, "Never give up." These can be encouraging words and words of determination. A person who believes in himself will keep trying to reach his goal no matter how many times he fails. In my opinion ,the quality of determination to succeed is an important one to have. Therefore, I believe that we should never give up.&&&& One reason is that if we give up too easily, we will rarely achieve anything. It is not unusual for us to fail in our first attempt at something new, so we should not feel disappointed and should try again. Besides, if we always give up when we fail , we will not be able to develop new skills and grow.&&&&Another reason we should never give up is that we can learn from our mistakes so that we can not makethe same ones. If we do not try again, the lesson we have learned is wasted.Finally, we should never give up because as we work to reach our goals, we develop confidence, and this confidence can help us succeed in other areas of our lives. If we never challenge ourselves, we will begin to doubt our abilities.&& In short, it is important that we do not give up when working for our goals. Whether we succeed in the end or not , we will learn something , and what we learn will help us to become better and more confident.Furthermore, if we give up , we have no chance of attaining our goals any more , but if we keep making great efforts, there is always a chance that we will succeed one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Topic: Never Give Up&
1._____________2._____________3.____________4._____________5.______________
来源:上海模拟题
True or False. (判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示。)
Forest Smith is a member of Green First, an environmental group. &&&&&& Our future on Earth looks very bad. We are dumping waste on our land. We can't breathe the air. The sea is polluted too. &&&&&& I visited some relatives recently in a smallvillage. They grow their own food and cycle everywhere. They are not wealthy, but they are happy and healthy. &&&&&& We must close the factories producing useless products. That would reduce rubbish andair pollution. We must recycle more, give up all cars, and improve public transport. A big problem is overpopulation in big cities. We must give up big cities and factories, and get backto a simple way of life.
John Green is a scientist at a university.&&&&&&&Things are not as bad as Forest says. We'll have a bright future. We don't need to give up cars but we need to invent better, cleanerengines.&&&&&&&&This won't stop the problem of trafficjams. So we need better public transport. We should also recycle more. &&&&&&& But some things are getting better. My sister returned last month after living abroad forfive years. She said, "Our old neighbourhood doesn't look the same as before-it is cleaner and greener now." &&&&&&& Science has brought many improvements. A hundred years ago, most people died in their 40s. We can't go back to a life like that.
(&&&& )1. Three experts were asked to give their views on the pollution problems this week. (&&&& )2. The word "views" here probably means people's ideas or opinions.(&&&& )3. Both Forest Smith and John Green think they'll have a bright future on the pollution problems. (&&&& )4. Forest Smith's view on cars and public transport is the same as John Green's. (&&&& )5. Forest Smith visited some relatives and found they lived a rich, happy and healthy life.(&&&& )6. John Green's sister said their old neighbourhood looked cleaner and greener than before. (&&&& )7. The passage mainly tells us something about different kinds of pollution on the earth.
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& The most unhappy day in my life was that day my father was in bed forever (永远). On that daybefore going to work, I was a little surprised that my father was still&&&1 &. I thought to&& 2& , "Is he okay?"I came to his bed and called him,&&&3& there was no answer. Panicking (惊慌失措), I shook his hands and&&&4&& he was not breathing (呼吸). My heart was broken and I&&&5 & out. &&&& Soon many people&&&6& into the house—they couldn't believe my father was&&&7& . Just the eveningbefore, they still saw my father&&&8& his usual walk in the rice field. I held his cold hand and I didn't want to leave him. I knew it was the&&&9& time I would sit beside him.&&&& My father was my best friend. When I felt sad, he was&&&10& there for me. He provided me&&&11& all Icould ever ask for. Until my father's death I realized&&12& made me happier than a peaceful day, both my&13&& by my side. My family is my happiness. I'll never&&&14& the happiness my father brought to me.&&&15& I feel sad or think about something, I whisper (低声说) to him, "Daddy, where are you? Are you here?" It brings me peace because I know somewhere he is listening.
(&&&& )1. A. awake&&&&(&&&& )2. A. myself&&(&&&& )3. A. and&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. described(&&&& )5. A. ran&&(&&&& )6. A. left&&(&&&& )7. A. doing&&(&&&& )8. A. going&&(&&&& )9. A. first&&(&&&& )10. A. never&&(&&&& )11. A. to&&&&(&&&& )12. A. everything(&&&& )13. A. sisters(&&&& )14. A. forget(&&&& )15. A. However&&
B. aliveB. himselfB. butB. decided&&&&&&&&&&& B. put&&B. rushedB. wishingB. settingB. lastB. twiceB. with&&&&B. somethingB. parentsB. make&&B. Anywhere
C. asleep&&&&C. herselfC. so&&C. imagined&&&&&&&& C. laughedC. fellC. facingC. takingC. greatC. alwaysC. at&&&&C. everythingC. brothersC. miss&&&&C. Whenever
D. aloud&&&&&& D. itself&&&&&&D. or&&&&&&&&&&D. discovered&&&&&&&&& D. cried&&&&&& D. knocked&&&& D. thinking&&&&D. riding&&&&&&D. best&&&&&&&&D. hardly ever D. in&&&&&&&&&&D. nothing&&&& D. teachers&&&&D. remember&&&&D. Whatever&&&&
来源:0112 月考题
阅读短文,选择正确答案。&&&&&& During the
at night we sleep. Our bodies rest while we sleep. In the morning we areready to work and play again. While we are asleep our bodies grow most. Children usually need more sleep. Wecan get our lessons better and we feel better too, when we have plenty of rest. Boys and girls need ten hours of sleep every night when they are eight or nine years old. Our bodies need lots of air when we sleep. If we do notget enough fresh (新鲜的) air we'll feel tired when we wake up. While in bed we must not cover our heads. If we do, our lungs (肺) will not get enough fresh air. If we open our windows at night we can have plenty of fresh air. Cool air is better then warm air. Boys and girls must get enough sleep if they want to grow and be strong. 1. Our bodies grow most while we are&&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. eating B. playing C. sleeping D. waking 2. Which is the best air for us?
[&&&& ]A. Hot air B. Cool air C. Warm air D. Dry air 3. Too little sleep makes us&&&&&&&&&&& .&
[&&&& ]A. happy B. hungry C. tired D. grow 4. How much sleep should boys and girls of nine years have every night?
[&&&& ]A. Eight hours B. Nine hours C. Ten hours D. Seven hours 5. What do the lungs need most?
[&&&& ]A. Fresh air B. Food C. Rest D. Exercise
来源:重庆市期末题
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。&&&& As teenagers, you have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, like winning the Nobel Prize, or they can be small. You may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.Once (一旦) you find a dream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream real?&&&&&"Follow Your Heart" by Australian writer Andrew Mathews tells us that making our dreams real is life's biggest challenge.&&&&&You may think you're not very good at some school subjects, or that it is impossible for you to become a writer. These kinds of thoughts (想法) stop you from getting your dream, the book says.&&&&&In fact, everyone can make his dream come true. The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is.&&&&&Don't let it leave your heart. Keep telling yourself what you want. Do this step by step (一步一步地) and your dream will come true faster because a big dream is, in fact, many small dreams.&&&&&You must also never give up your dream. There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams. But the biggest difficulty comes from yourself. You&need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of watching TV will bring you better exam results, while saving five yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book. As you get closer to your dream, it may change a little. This is good as you have the chance to learn more skills (技能) and find new interests.1. "Follow Your Heart" is _____.A. The name of a book by Andrew Matthews B. The most important dream to have for teenagersC. The name of a famous Australian writerD. The first thing you must do to make your dream real2. If you want to make your dream real ,you should _____.A. remember what your dream is firstB. keep telling yourself what you wantC. never be afraid of the big difficultiesD. try to start with all the things above3. From the text, we know the word "challenge" means _____.A. 变化 B. 挑战 C. 决定 D. 态度4. What should NOT you do to make your dream come true?A. Always remember what your dream is.B. Do what you should do step by step.C. Watch TV to get better exam results.D. Read more books, learn more skills and find new interests.5. What is the best title of the text?A. Keep your dream in your mind. B. How to find your real dream.C. Make your dream real. D. Teenagers have many dreams.
来源:期末题
阅读理解。&&&& One man was reading a newspaper on the deck of a ship.Suddenly it blew strongly, the man's&hat was blown into the sea. He touched his head with his hand and went on reading his newspaper.&&&& There was a person beside him who was surprised and told him: "Sir. Your hat was blown into the sea. "&&"I see. Thanks. " He said and then read the newspaper again.& &&"But your hat is &worth a lot of money. "&&"Yes,&&I am thinking of how to save money and buy another one.&&I lost my hat,&&I felt very sorry. But can it come back?"&&&& It is true that the lost thing& sometimes &will never return.&&It is better to think of ways to solve the problem than trying to find it.&&&& Many people have such experience (经历)&that lost something valuable (有价值的)or important. Then they would feel very sorry and bitter.&&Why? It is because they can't adjust(调整) our attitude(态度) to such things. And only think about the things which will never return. But I think we should think about how to get the new one instead of regretting(遗憾) only.判断正误,对的用(A),错误的用(B)。(&&&& )1. When we lost something important or valuable(珍贵的) , we must try to find it.(&&&& )2.&&It is better to find a way to solve the problem of losing things than to feel sorry only.(&&&& )3. The man's hat was blown away when he was reading a book on the deck.(&&&& )4. Many people have the experience oflosing something.(&&&& )5. The man tried to get his hat back when it was blown into the sea.
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Why do I want to go to college? No one has ever asked me&&& 1&& a question. But many times I haveasked myself. I have _2&& many ideas.&&&&3& &important idea is that I want to be a better man.&&&& Many things make human beings (人类) different &&4& or better than or even superior (优越于) to animals.One of the most important things is &&5 . If I fail to receive higher education, my education &&6&& .As I want to be a fully&&& 7 &&&man,I must get awell-rounded (全方位的) education, which good colleges and universities are supposed to &&8&& . I know one can get educated in many ways, but collegesand universities are &&9&&&the best places to teach mehow to educate myself. Only when I am well-educated,will I be a better man and&&&&10&& serve the people.
(&&&& )1. A. quite&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. come up with(&&&& )3. A. Most&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. to&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. education&& (&&&& )6. A. finished&&&&(&&&& )7. A. develop&&&& (&&&& )8. A. improve&&&& (&&&& )9. A. between&&&& (&&&& )10. A. can good&&
B. so&&&&&&&&&&B. agreed with B. The most&&&&B. around&&&&&&B. weather&&&& B. don't finishB. developed&& B. graduate&&&&B. among&&&&&& B. may better&&
C. such&&&&&&&&&& C. caught up with C. More&&&&&&&&&& C. between&&&&&&&&C. temperature&&&&C. will not finishC. developing&&&& C. hear&&&&&&&&&& C. inside&&&&&&&& C. be able to&&&&
D. another&&&&&&&&&&D. got on well with D. Much&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from&&&&&&&&&&&& D. science&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has finished&&&& D. experience&&&&&& D. provide&&&&&&&&&&D. outside&&&&&&&&&&D. be able to best&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 rich man poor woman 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信