无论最后结果如何,我只要你 沈夜焰翻译

英语翻译不管怎么说,你都是个难得的不错的女孩,那一蹙一笑是那么与众不同,你文静却不失活泼,活跃却不失形象,我明白你是不会爱上我,但我只要你允许我爱着你,就心满意足了._百度作业帮
英语翻译不管怎么说,你都是个难得的不错的女孩,那一蹙一笑是那么与众不同,你文静却不失活泼,活跃却不失形象,我明白你是不会爱上我,但我只要你允许我爱着你,就心满意足了.
英语翻译不管怎么说,你都是个难得的不错的女孩,那一蹙一笑是那么与众不同,你文静却不失活泼,活跃却不失形象,我明白你是不会爱上我,但我只要你允许我爱着你,就心满意足了.
Anyhow,you are the best girl that i have ever met,your every smile is so extraordinary .you are quiet and lively,active but never break your image .
I know you will not fall in love with me, but the only thing that I want you know is, I love you and I'm satisfied with that.当前位置: &
求翻译:最后,我只想告诉你,我真的很喜欢你曾经说的“无论什么时候,只要在外面累了,就回来,我这里永远是你的港湾”可惜世上没有永远的事是什么意思?
最后,我只想告诉你,我真的很喜欢你曾经说的“无论什么时候,只要在外面累了,就回来,我这里永远是你的港湾”可惜世上没有永远的事
问题补充:
Finalmente, só que eu quero te dizer, eu realmente gosto de você disse uma vez "a qualquer momento, enquanto o lado de fora, cansado, voltou, eu sempre serei seu refúgio aqui," Infelizmente, n?o há tal coisa nunca
正在翻译,请等待...
Finalmente, “n?o obstante eu quis somente dizê-lo, mim realmente muito bem como você que diz uma vez quando, assim que long como foi cansado em fora, voltei, meu era aqui para sempre seu porto” sou uma piedade no mundo n?o para sempre a matéria
Finalmente, eu só queria dizer-lhe, eu realmente como você costumava dizer que "sempre que, enquanto cansado lá fora, estará de volta, eu serei sempre seu abrigo" Infelizmente n?o há nenhuma coisa permanente do mundo
Finally, I just wanted to tell you, I really like you used to say that "whenever, as long as tired out there, will be back, I will always be your shelter" Unfortunately there is no permanent thing in the world
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译我们已经尽力,无论结果如何,我们都可以坦然接受._百度作业帮
英语翻译我们已经尽力,无论结果如何,我们都可以坦然接受.
英语翻译我们已经尽力,无论结果如何,我们都可以坦然接受.
We have tried our best and we will accept it whatever the result is.
We have worked hard, no matter the outcome, we can still accept.
We have tried our best. We can accept whatever the outcome is.
we have done our best. No matter what the result is, we will face the music.
We have already done the best, no matter how result is, we can all be by accepting calmly.
We have tried our best, and whatever the result will be, we can accept it calmly.
We have tried our best, no matter what the result is, we can accept it.别再疲惫,我只要你幸福~哪怕要我放弃和离开~翻译成英文.再线等答案._百度作业帮
别再疲惫,我只要你幸福~哪怕要我放弃和离开~翻译成英文.再线等答案.
别再疲惫,我只要你幸福~哪怕要我放弃和离开~翻译成英文.再线等答案.
Don't exhausted,I want you to give me happiness,and leave!我只要你的肯定 和你的支持用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我只要你的肯定 和你的支持用英语怎么说
我只要你的肯定 和你的支持用英语怎么说
我来告诉你怎么写。。。。那就是。。。。到百度查一下
要不就去那个中英文转换的那个网站找
I only want you and your support.
I just need your affirmation and your support
I only want you}

我要回帖

更多关于 重生还珠之我只要你 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信