请用英语为某杂志社英语写一片关于保护动物的短文。内容包含:1,许多

下笔如有神 书面表达 你听说过某些濒临灭绝的动物吗? 请以Why should we protect wildlife animals?为题,用英语写一篇短文,说明为什么要保护野生动物。词数为80 词左右。 写作提示: 1. 为什么有些野生动物处于危险之中; 2. 为什么保护野生动物很重要;
3. 我们应该采取什么措施来保护野生动物。 提示词语: wildlife(野生的) ,endangered, tiger, panda, destroy(破坏),fur, take measures(采
试题及解析
学段:初中
学科:英语
下笔如有神书面表达
你听说过某些濒临灭绝的动物吗请以为题用英语写一篇短文说明为什么要保护野生动物。词数为词左右。
写作提示为什么有些野生动物处于危险之中为什么保护野生动物很重要
我们应该采取什么措施来保护野生动物。
提示词语野生的破坏采取措施
点击隐藏试题答案:
找老师要答案
考拉网语文答疑群
考拉网数学答疑群
考拉网英语答疑群
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力中考考前英语作文训练每日一篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考考前英语作文训练每日一篇
上传于||文档简介
&&中​考​英​语​作​文​训​练
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>假如你将参加某英语杂志社开展的征文活动,请你围绕节能的话题写..
假如你将参加某英语杂志社开展的征文活动,请你围绕节能的话题写一篇英语短文,内容主要包括: 1.现状:全球资源短缺,如水、石油等; 2.原因:人类消耗过度,浪费严重等; 3.建议:从我做起,节能省水(至少三条)。注意: 1.词数100左右; 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3.参考词汇:资源resource;过度使用overuse____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
There’s growing concern that natural resources are running short. We don’t have enough fresh water, oil and so on for daily and industrial consumption. The reason for this problem is that resources are being consumed at such an amazing speed that the supply has failed to meet the increasing demand. Besides, large quantities of resources are being wasted every day. As a member of the global village, we’re supposed to take on our share of responsibility to save our limited resources. For instance, turn off the tap after washing, use energy-saving bulbs or take public transportation instead of driving a car. Remember every bit of effort counts. Only in this way can we make a difference. 略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“假如你将参加某英语杂志社开展的征文活动,请你围绕节能的话题写..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“假如你将参加某英语杂志社开展的征文活动,请你围绕节能的话题写..”考查相似的试题有:
348939361047176878436699399588431863Of the three great person, I would like to choose Yuan Longping, an agricultural pioneer of China. It is known that there exists hunger in many countries. To help more people to get enough food, Yuan Longping has devoted himself to improving the output of hybrid rice. Thanks to his research, the output has been doubled. More importantly, Yuan Longping is willing to share his achievement with others, which contributes to ridding the world of hunger. As for me, Yuan Longping is the greatest person in the world. It is his devotion that makes him successful and his devotion has inspired me a lot. Actually, I have some difficulty in learning English. However, where there is devotion, there is a way. I really believe that my devotion can make me expert in English.试题分析:本文是一篇人物传记类短文。本文选择其中一位进行写作,审题时注意在此类文章中通常使用过去时讲述此人所做过的事情。本文的要点给出的并不是很多,考生一定要做是的的发挥,可以使用阅读理解中的相应句式来进行填充,要使用高级句式,让文章富有变化,更有可读性。点评:对于人物传记类写作要注意时态,在写作的时候可以加上适当的想象,做适当的扩充。连词,高级词汇,高级句型这写作三要素仍然不能缺少。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
下列图表反映的是某高中2010年与2013年学生健康状况调查的部分数据,请你用英语为某报写一份报告,反映你校三年间学生健康状况的变化情况,分析其中原因,并提出一些改进措施。注意事项:1. 报告必须包括图表中所有内容,但不要逐条罗列; 2. 词数120词左右。题目和开头第一句已给出,不计入总词数。HealthA recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友短文,介绍他们的观点,并表明自己的看法.. 赞成的理由 反对的理由 你的看法 1.广交朋友 2.可自由表达思想 3.利于外语学习 1.浪费时间 2.影响学习 3.可能上当受骗 ? 注意: 1.文章必须包括表中的全部内容。
2.词数为100左右。
3.参考词汇: 网络朋友on-line friend(s),上当受骗to be cheated
随着电脑普及率的提高,老师、家长和学生对书写的重视程度降低了。据一项调查显示,有85.8%的中学生说自己的书写不好看,而他们又不想改善书写,其理由有很大差别。请根据下列表格写一篇120词左右的英语短文,说明该现象并发表自己的看法。可以用电脑写字51.5%没有时间练32.3%没有什么用10.9%其他5.3%
下面的饼状图(pie chart)显示了你对你校学生兴趣爱好的调查结果。请你用英语写一篇短文,报道你的调查结果,并对此结果发表你的看法或建议。字数100词左右。首句已给出(不计入词数)。&&&&A recent survey shows what the students of our school like to do in their spare time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
对在广大中学生掀起的出国留学热潮,社会有不同的看法。请你根据以下提供的信息,谈谈自己的看法。Advantages Disadvantages 良好的语言环境,更利于语言学习;拓宽视野,学习国外先进的科学技术;加强各民族间的文化交流。年纪小,缺乏生活经验,自理能力差;朋友、家人不在身边,感到孤独,思乡;生活学习费用高。注意:字数不少于80。
请根据下面提供的内容写一篇人物简介【写作要求】1. 只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和班级。【评分标准】句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。【参考词汇】法国公开赛:French Open女单冠军: singles title大满贯:Grand Slam人物简介李娜,日出生,从小就对运动有天赋,6岁开始练习羽毛球,9岁转学网球;主要经历及获得荣誉1.& 2002年:离开网球场,到大学读书;两年后重返球场; 2.&在包括她丈夫在内的几位著名教练的指导下,进步神速;3.& 2011年:法国公开赛女子单打冠军,第一位获得大满贯赛事单打冠军的亚洲网球选手;
假设你应邀参加学校组织的“英语学习师生座谈会”,请你根据下表所提示的信息,用英语写一篇发言稿,简单介绍自己英语学习的情况,并对学校今后的英语教学提出建议。短文的开头和结尾已为你写好:自己英语学习的情况1.英语学习的目的---成为口译译员2.英语学习的方法---一天记二个生词,并加以利用3.课外自学途径-----课后听收音机看电视英语节目,通过网络学习其它国家的文化。对学校英语学习的建议1.
给学生更多机会练习所学知识2.
给学生推荐报刊杂志课后阅读3.
设立英语俱乐部参考词汇:口译译员 interpreter&&&利用 put…to use&&词汇 vocabulary Dear teachers and schoolmates, it's a great pleasure for me to be here today and share my experience of learning English with you. ...Thank you for listening.
假如你是张华,在寒假的通信交流中,你与Paul谈起了各自的家庭情况。请根据下表内容,请求Paul帮助你解决一个长期困扰你的问题。&&&你的情况1.学习成绩好。& 2.爱母亲。& 3.有点害怕母亲。你母亲的情况1.大学教授,工作勤奋。& 2.很少有时间和你说话。& 3.对你很严,易发脾气。你的问题1.很少交流。& 2.希望互相了解。& 3.不知如何沟通。注意:词数100左右;参考词汇:发脾气lose one’s temper开头和结尾已给出:Dear Paul,I'm in trouble now.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I do hope We'll be closer.What can I do? Yours sincerely Zhang Hua
吴老师30日19点直播汽化和液化
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
2011年各地中考英语试题考点分类汇编:书面表达2_试题
【2011河源】B.书面表达(本题15分)&从2006年起,我国政府(govemment)让所有儿童都有机会免费入学,但很多乡村的儿童学习条件还很艰苦。假设你叫Sam,请给你们学校的学生会(Student Union)写一封信,提一些建议。&要求语方通顺,建议合理,80词左右。(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;卷面整洁,书写工整)内容包括:1.&阅读短文后,谈谈你的感想;2.&建议学生会组织同学们为当地一所乡村小学筹款,增添图书和教学设备;3.&希望乡村的孩子们能受到很好的教育,长大后为乡村服务。Dear Student Union,&I have just read an article on “Hope Project” in an English newspaper._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&Best wishes!Yours truly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sam
&Dear Student Union&& I have just read an article on “Hope Project” in an English newspaper. A girl named Xiao Juan was so poor that she couldn’t go to school. Hope Project made her wish of study come true. But do you know there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. I think Student Union organize the students and raise money for a primary school in the local village, and give away some books and Teaching equipments.& I hope the children there can get better education, and work for the village when they grow up.& Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sam【2011遵义】八、书面表达(计20分)&越来越多汽车进入我们的家庭生活,改善了我们的生活,但同时也带来了很多问题,如塞车和车祸,给家庭和社会带来极大的危害。作为中学生,我们应该怎样做呢?&请写一篇有关交通安全的短文(80字左右)&内容包含:1.&遵守交通规则,如走人行道/过斑马线。2.&别在街道上或马路上玩耍和踢球。3.&劝父母不能酒后驾车。你可以适当增加内容,让短文通顺,过渡自然。参考词汇:sidewalk 人行道 zebra-crossing 斑马线注:第一段已给出,不计入总数With more and more cars coming into our families,we are happy that it has greatly improved our life.But unluckily,it has also brought many problems,such as heavy traffic and traffic accidents.
92. Traffic safety is everybody's business. We must obey the rules. For example ,we must walk on walk side .when we cross zebra C crossing ,stop and look right and left ,then go across fast. Don’t play football on the road .we can tell our parents not to drink before they drive, not to run through red lights, not to talk and laugh while driving etc.We can say cars are coming into our life, but only when everybody thinks traffic safety is everybody's business can we be safe driving on roads and walking on sidewalks.
VI.Writing (本题共15分,A题5分,B题10分)(注意: 文中不能出现考生真实姓名、校名和老师名,否则不赋分)【2011黑龙江齐齐哈尔】& ( A )&&&& 假如你叫张强,在昨天下午的篮球比赛中不小心伤了左臂,医生建议你在家休息两天, 因此你要向班主任赵老师请假。请根据以上信息写一则40词左右的请假条。Asking for LeaveMay 10th Dear Miss Zhao,I'm sorry to tell you that I can't go to school today.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Thank you!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your student,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang QiangOne possible version:Asking for Leave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& May 10thDear Miss Zhao,I'm sorry to tell you that I can't go to school today. I hurt my left arm (1分) in the basketball match (1分) yesterday afternoon (1分).The doctor told me to have a rest at home for two days (1分), so I will/ have to ask for two days’ / two-day leave (1分). I hope I’ll get well and return to school soon.Thank you!Your student,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang Qiang【2011黑龙江齐齐哈尔】& ( B )&&&& 世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在求索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。要求:1. 词数:80―100词(开头已给出,不计入总词数)2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。How to learn English wellEnglish is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible version:How to learn English wellEnglish is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries.In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we will learn English well.【2011泰州】七、书面表达(20分)十月四日是世界动物日,你校组织以“I want to be a volunteer of protecting animals”为题的英语演讲比赛。假如李明参加比赛,请你以“李明”的名义写一篇英语演讲稿推荐自己,内容如下:品质&善良,善待动物;勤劳,做额外事;爱好&……(至少两点)事迹&组织慈善义演,为Save China’s Tigers筹款;……(至少一点)感悟&动物是人类的朋友;保护动物就是保护我们自己;打算&……(至少两点)
要求:&&& 1.词数100个左右。演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。2.所写短文必须包括以上内容,自由发挥的内容必须围绕主题。3.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名、地名等相关信息。& (参考词汇:额外的extra)I want to be a volunteer of protecting animals& Hello, everyone. I’m Li Ming. I want to be a volunteer of protecting animals. I’m glad to make a speech here.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________& If I can be a volunteer,__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________& Thank you for listening!
I want to be a volunteer of protecting animalsHello, everyone. I’m Li Ming. I want to be a volunteer of protecting animals I’m glad to make a speech here. I am kind to others. I am good with animals. I like playing football and the guitar. I have ever organized raising money for Save China’s Tigers. And I keep some homeless little animals.Animals are our friends. We should love each other. I am always thinking protecting animals is protecting ourselves. If I can be a volunteer, I will work harder and do more meaningful things to protect animals. I will announce more people love animals like me. I must try my best to make the world more united. Thanks for listening!
&【2011重庆江津】安全对于每个人都很重要。中学生年龄较小,学生安全更是人们关注的焦点。请根据以下提示,写一篇关于学生安全的作文。&内容提示:1.&交通安全:遵守交通规则,不闯红绿灯……2.&食品安全:吃健康食物,不吃垃圾食品……3.&活动安全:进行体育锻炼时,不要弄伤自己,不私自下河游泳……要求:1.&词数:80词左右。正文开头已给出,不计入总词数。2.&作文应包含所有要点,可适当发挥。3.&文中不能出现真实的人名、地名和校名。参考词汇:焦点:focus&遵守: obey&&交通规则:traffic rulesSafety is very important to everyone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Safety is very important to everyone. Middle school students are flowers of our country, so students’ safety is becoming the focus to us all. && First, we must obey the traffic rules when we go out. Don’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red. Keep to the right in the street.&& Second, we should eat healthy food. Don’t eat junk food. Eat more fruits and vegetable. Eat less meat and eggs.Besides, don’t hurt ourselves while we are playing. It’s dangerous to swim in the river alone, so don’t go to the river without permission. In a word, it’s important to remember these for us all. 【2011福建莆田】Ⅳ. 书面表达(25分)(A) 看图写话 根据所给的图片和提示词,按要求个写一句意思完整、语法正确的句子(必须用上全部提示词)。(10分)93. go, next year
_________________________________________________96. talk, now
_________________________________________________97. build, last year
93. I am going/will go/shall go to Beijing China next year.94. Eggs are good for our/your …health./Eating eggs is god for our/your …health.95. The (English) book cost(s) (me…)¥3.98.96. A woman/She …is talking to with a man/him (in a restaurant) now.They/We … are talking (in a restaurant) now.Two people/persons are talking to with a man/him (in a restaurant) now.97. The bridge was built last year.We/They/He… built a bridge last year.
【2011福建莆田】(B)提示作文&&&&&&& “低碳生活”已成为时下流行的生活方式。作为学生,我们要积极倡导,身体力行。下面是一份关于“低碳生活”的调查问卷,请你根据问卷内容及自己的生活实际,写一篇英语短文,谈谈你对“低碳生活”的认识及你的做法。要求:1. 文章内容符合题意,包含表格所提供的信息;&&&&& 2. 文中不得出现考生的真实姓名、校名、地名;&&&&& 3. 词数90左右(文章开头已给出,不计入总词数)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Low-carbon LifestyleHow do you go to school?&A. By bike(& ) B. By bus(&& ) C. On foot(& )D. By car(& )Which do you prefer?&A. Soft drinks(& ) B. Boiled water(& )How often do you use air-conditioners?&A. Often(& ) B. Sometimes(& ) C. Never(& )
Do you know the three Rs?&A. Yes(& ) B. No(& ) If you know the three Rs, say something about them.& Your opinions:
Now the low-carbon lifestyle is becoming popular among people. As a student, _________________________________________________________________________________ _____________Now the low-carbon lifestyle is becoming popular among people. As a student, I usually ride to school. And I seldom buy soft drinks. Instead, I drink boiled water. What’s more, using fans is a better choice for me than using air conditioners.The three Rs play an important part in my daily life. To reduce waste, I use both sides of paper. I also reuse plastic bags and water. Besides, I sort the waste for recycling. I’m proud of what I’ve done.What w should always keep in mind is to save more energy and produce less waste. If everyone makes an effort, we’ll live a better life.【2011广东深圳】V,书面表达〔15分)必将答案写在答题卡背面非选选择题答题区相应的序号内。(共6小题〕请根据Richard和网友的对话内容完成倌息,每空一词〔共5小题,每小题1分)Richard: I'm crazy about basketball. I play basketball for 2 hours every day. My father doesn't allow me to do so. &X&_&)o I don't even want to talk to him.Sunny: Playing basketball takes you too much time. Fiona**: You should spend more time on your study,Angel: I feel sorry for you and your dad. Don't argue with him. Anyway he loves you. SuiirjjfN' Cool of and talk to him AK 007: How about sending him a text message? L@@K: Or, you can write him a letter to show your respect and love! (=A Richard: Thanks, I will try writing a letter to him &66. less 67. on68. Don’t69. message70. write71. (共一题10分)假如你是Richard,今天是父亲节.请给爸爸写一封信。信的内容必须包括如下两点: ①表达对爸爸的祝福和感谢;②给出至少两个理由说服爸爸同意你柏泊虬敫鲂∈钡睦呵要求:(1)信中不得出现真实校名和姓名。(2)条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确:(3)60-80个单词,信的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。Dear Dad,Today is Father’s Day. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,RichardDear Dad,Today is Father’s Day. I hope you are happy and healthy every day. Thank you for everything you have done for me.I know you are worried about my study, so you don't want me to play basketball too much. But I can't study all day long, Sometimes I need to relax. I really enjoy playing basketball. It keeps me healthy. Could you allow me to play basketball for half an hour every day? I promise I will try my best in my study.Yours,Richard
(2011广西南宁市)假定你是李华,正在参加英语夏令营。请你用英语写一篇发言稿,谈谈你在夏令营的活动及收获。写作要点:&&& 1.擅长运动,参加篮球队及比赛,学会与队友合作……2.喜爱英语,参加“英语角”,结交新朋友;用英语交流,提高英语水平。参考词汇:与队友合作wor英语角the English corner写作要求:&&& 1.词数60-80;(开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数)2.文中不能出现真实的校名和人名,否则不得分;3.所给的要点必须都用上;紧扣主题,适当发挥。Hello, everyone!& I am Li Hua. I have learnt a lot on the English Summer Camp._______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________& I think I have done a good job. Thank you.
Hello, everyone!&&& I am Li Hua. I have learnt a lot on the English Summer Camp. I am good at sports, so I joined the basketball team. We had a basketball match with another team. At last our team won the match. Through the match I learned worked with the teammates. I was very happy. I love English, I joined the English Corner. I made some new friends. We got on well with each other. We talked with each other in English, it improved my English. I think I have done a good job. Thank you. 【2011梧州】书面表达 (共 10分)为配合我市开展“创建文明城市(build a civilized city)”活动,学校举办以“How to Behave Well”为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇参赛短文。提示:1. 衣着整洁;2. 保持环境卫生;3. 待人有礼,乐于助人;4. 遵守交通规则;5. ……要求:1. 文章必须包括所给提示中1―4 项内容,可展开思路,适当发挥;2. 文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名和其他真实信息;3. 词数:80词左右。How to Behave Well?In order to build a civilized city, we students should try our best to behave well in the activities.It's a good habit to keep our clothes clean and tidy. Our city should be kept clean every day. Don't throw litter or spit about. It's good manners to say "Thank you" and "Please" and so on. We should never say dirty words. Be friendly to others and always ready to help the people in need. For example, when we are on a bus, we should give our seats to the old and the women with babies. We should also obey traffic rules. When the traffic lights are red, we should stop. And we'd better not talk or laugh loudly in public.If everyone behaves well, our city will be more beautiful and more attractive.(2011贵州毕节)第九部分&& 书面表达(30分)A.学校定于6月28日14点30分在学校操场召开全校学生大会,大会内容为远离毒品(drug),珍爱生命,要求按时参加。请你于6月27日以学生会(the Student Union)名义用英语写一则通知,词数不少于20个,请把答案写在答题卡相应的位置。(共10分)B.助人为乐是中华民族类传统美德(virtue)。作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人……请你以“Helping Others”为题,用英语写一篇80词左右的短文谈谈你的想法。请把答案写在答题卡相应的位置。(共20分)A.NoticeGirls and boys,May I have your attention, please?I’m very glad to tell you a good thing. We will have a student meeting on the school playground. It is at 14:30 on June 28th. The meeting is about how to stay away from drugs and cherish your lives. Please don’t be late. That’s all, thank you.June 27thThe Student UnionB. Helping othersAll of us know everyone needs help and everyone can help others.For example, it’s our duty to clean up the classroom. We can help our classmates keep the classroom clean.& Our English teacher often tells us: helping others is helping ourselves! You help others today. Maybe you will get a great help from others. But I think to give is better than to receive. I like to help the people who are in trouble. His or her smile is enough. To make the world more beautiful, let’s help each other.Ⅶ. 书面表达(本大题20分,A、B部分各10分)【2011贵州贵阳】A. 看图写话 观察图片,根据图示和所给的词,各写一句话。每幅图限写一句话,所给的词都必须用上,将答案填写在答题卡指定的位置。&106. let, weekend&&&&& 107. there be&&&& 108. pay. 8500&&&& 109. teach, last year&&& 110. Gina, have a walk104. Let's play soccer this weekend.105. There are three keys on the drawer./ There are some keys on the drawer.106. I paid 500 dollars for the camera.107. She taught us English last year.108. Gina is having a walk with her dog now./Gina always has a walk with her dog on weekend.【2011贵州贵阳】B.随着“创建全国文明城市”活哦的那个的开展。《贵阳中学生英语报》正在开展校规校纪大讨论。该报正在向各校学生征文。请你以 “Rules of My School”为题,写一篇征文,谈谈你对校规的了解和认识。要点如下:1. 你所知道的校规(列举3条);2. 你对这些校规的认识;3.请你对改善校规题意见注意:1. 文中不得出现真实的校名及姓名;2. 必须写在答题卡上指定的位置,词数不少于80词。Rules of My SchoolThere are lots of rules in my school. For example, we must clean our classroom every morning. I think it’s very necessary for us to keep it clean. And it’s good for our health. We have to wear school uniform every day. I think the uniforms are ugly. In my opinion, we should be allowed to choose our own clothes. We can’t talk in the classroom. As far as I am concerned, keeping quiet is good for studying. 【2011湖南益阳】C) 作文&& 请以I Love Sports为题写一篇英语短文。&& 参考词汇: swimming, running, ball games, be good for, take part in, build up one’s body strength, keep illness away&& 词数:70词左右。I love sportsI love swimming, running, ball games in my spare time. I think it is good for us to do some sports. Sports help to build our body and make us strength. It can also keep illness away. My favourite sport is gymnastics as it is very exciting. We can grow taller if we play gymnastics often. Also it keeps me fit. I play gymnastics three times a week. I love sports!(2011湖南岳阳中考)C)作文76.为了解同学们的理想,我们在学校的100名学生中进行了一次调查采访。采访主要是围绕“What do you want to be when you grow up?”和“Why?”这两个问题进行的,请你根据以下调查数据写一份以“the dream jobs”为题的报告,并读读你自己的理想与原因。词数80个左右。(报告开头语已经给出,不计入作文总词数。)&The Dream JobsIn order to help us form food ideas(理想), we made a survey among 100 students in our school. Here are the results.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&& In order to help us form food ideas(理想), we made a survey among 100 students in our school. Here are the results. Most of them want to be businessmen. They think they will be rich. More of them want to be doctors. They can save sick people. Some want to be teachers. They think the teachers can make people learn more knowledge. Some want to be policemen. They think the work is exciting. But some don’t want to be policemen. They think they are dangerous. But they believe the work is good for people. It can help catch the thieves. Some want to be nurses. They can help doctors and sick people.What do you want to be in the future?书面表达(共两节,A节5分,B节20分,满分25分)【2011沈阳】A)下列素材选自牛津英语教材。其中地图上标号⑥的答案已给出。请将其他5个标号的名称填入相应标号后的空白处上。ParisLondonThe ChannelTunnel (英法隧道)The Atlantic OceanThe Mediterranean (地中海)Spain (西班牙)①&&&&&&&&&& ②&&&&&&&&&& ③&&&&&&&&&& ④&&&&&&&&&& ⑤&&&&&&&&&& ⑥Spain答案:A)① the Atlantic Ocean ② Paris& ③ London& ④ the Mediterranean Sea⑤ the Channel Tunnel【2011沈阳】B)某英语报刊开辟中学生栏目,就某些热点问题展开讨论。请以It’s&&&&&&&&& to study geography at school 为题, 写一篇短文,以便为该栏目投稿。词数80-100。步骤与要点如下:1.确定你的观点;2.围绕观点,进行叙述;3.要有具体事例(一至两点即可),并说明其原因。要求:1.&补全标题(参考词汇:interesting, important, necessary, helpful, useless, boring, bad等);2.&字迹清楚,语言规范;3.&鼓励写出真情实感,对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分;4.&短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数;5.&短文中不要出现考生的真实校名和姓名。&&&&&&& It’s& important&&&&&&& to study geography at schoolGeography is one of the subjects in middle school. In my idea, geography is very impportant for us in our lives. For it there are tFirstly, geography is good for our travel. Every year, we may go out for our holiday. If we have the knowlegde of geography, we can go anywhere even though we don’t know the way. We also take a map with us. But if we didn’t learn geography, we may not understant the map well. Secondly, geography is also important for our buildings. Having the knowlegde of geography, we can know where we build the houses well. So, in my view, it’s very important to study geography at school. 66. meal 67. to 68. others 69. But 70. get 71. with 72. It 73. return 74. their 75. fast【2011雅安】七、书面表达(满分20分)你刚从海南岛回来,请用英语写一篇关于海南岛的报道。词数:60-90。不要署名。内容还包括以下要点:1.中国第二大海岛;2.气候温暖,空气新鲜;3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树;4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等;5.可以品尝各种海鲜。参考词汇:island岛,coconut palm tree椰子树,seafood海鲜
【范文】Hainan Island is in the south part of our country. On Island Hainan, you could enjoy bright sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery. You will never forget that.Hai Kou city is the capital of Hainan Province while it is also the biggest city on the island. There, you could either go to visit the flower markets or enjoy the delicious seafood. There, you could find many beautiful beaches. People love walking along the seaside or swimming in the sea. There are many tall coconut palm trees to see.&&& Welcome to Hainan Island! I’m sure you will have a good time there. ( 2011大庆)Ⅷ. Writing (本题共2小题,A题5分,B题10,共15分)&(A)&&& 今天,你与妈妈在家里后电视新闻时,了解到我国刚刚颁布了对公共场馆的全面“禁烟令”。吸烟不仅浪费金钱,对自己、他人的健康以及环境造成极大危害,而且易引发火灾,甚至造成人员伤亡。因而,你与妈妈商定,由你用英文向身为烟民的爸爸列出吸烟的五点危害,力劝他戒烟。注意:可以参考以下词汇:cause, waste, harm, pollute, lose&答案:1. Smoking can cause a lot of illness.2. Smoking will waste much money.3. Smoking is harmful for your health.4. Smoking will pollute the air.5. Smoking will make you lose some friends.(B)亲爱的同学,随着你走出本次中考的考场,初中的学习生活就结束了,迎接你的是近两个月的轻松假期。有的同学计划去旅游;有的安排走亲访友;有的想要上网( surf the Internet)、看电视、听音乐;有的在娱乐休息之余打算读些书、学点儿生活技能、参加一些实践活动;还有的……&&& 你想好了吗?请用英文写出你的假期计划。词数80左右短文开头已给出.不计人总词数。包括以下要点:1. What are you going to do?2. How are you going to plan your activities? Why?3. What do you expect your coming holiday will be like?The summer vacation is coming…___________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible version:The summer vacation is coming. What are you going to do this vacation?I’m going to Beijing this summer. I will visit some places of great interest. For example, I want to visit the Great Wall with my parents. Because I wan to be “a true man”. And I also want to visit the Tian’an men Square. I am looking forward to meeting the foreigeners. Because I want to practice speaking English with them. Then I want to take part in the children’s palace. I want to learn to play the guitar. I want to be good singer in the future. I think being a singer is very cool. My favorite singer is like Micheal Jackson. I hope I can have a happy vacation. What about you? What are you going to do this summer?
【2011山东菏泽】七、书面表达(满分20分) 假如你是李明,在菏泽国际牡丹花会之前,请给你的美国笔友Lily写一封信,介绍菏泽牡丹(如悠久的种植历史、数百个品种等等),并邀请她前来观赏。 字数:80―100字(首尾句已给出,不记入所要求的总字数)供你参考的词汇有: be famous for…以……闻名; national flower国花; Heze International Peony Fair菏泽国际牡丹花会;the peony garden牡丹园 Dear Lily,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li MingDear LilyHow are things going. Heze international peony fair is coming. Will you please come and visit when you are free? I am sure you will get to know more about Heze and have a good time here. Heze is famous for peony and peony is its national flower. It has a long history with hundreds of kinds. The peony garden is very beautiful which is full of all kinds of peonies. When you come, I will be your guide. I'm sure you will be satisfied with it. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming
【2011山东枣庄】第六节 书面表达(共1题,满分10分)Write a passage in about 100 words with the help of the following points about Zhanghua’s life&&&&&& change. The first sentence has been given.Zhanghua as a child&Zhuanghua nowused to have much timeused to spend a lot of time playing games with his friendsused to watch TV or chat with his grandma in the eveningused to go to concerts with his father.&Is too busygets up early and stays in school all day.hasn't any more time to play games with hisdoes his homework and goes to bed late,hardly has time for concerts.misses the old days.
Zhuanghua's life has changed a lot in the last few years.__________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________One possible version:Zhuanghua's life has changed a lot in the last few years. In the past, he used to have much time to play after school. He spent a lot of time playing games with his friends. When he finished his homework, he often watched TV or chatted with his grandma. On Saturday, he often went to concerts with his father. But now his school life has changed a lot. He is very busy every day. He has to get up early and stays in school all day. Because he has to study hard. He hasn’t any more time to play games with his friends. He has to do his homework and goes to bed late every night. He hardly has any time for concerts. He misses the old days very much. 【2011山东滨州】九、书面表达(共1题,计15分)&爱是心中的太阳,融化你我身边的冰雪。假设你是李明,你们学校的 “English Canden”正在办主题为“付出既是收获”的征文活动,请你联系自己平时的爱心行为和感受写一篇文章投稿。要求:1、文中不得出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息。2、 80―100词。标题和文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。Giving is ReceivingI’m a student from Green Middle School. My name is LI Ming. I like helping others because I think it makes me very happy. I often help my classmates with their schoolwork. Sometimes I help clean up city parks. I go to the old people’s home and do some cleaning for them once a month. So I’m pretty popular there. I often visit the children’s hospital to cheer the sick kids up. I read stories and sing songs for them. I am good with children. I also give money to charities to help people in trouble. I think giving is receiving. Helping others is helping ourselves. Do you agree with me? 【2011浙江湖州】八、书面表达(本题15分) 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束,请以“My unforgettable(难忘的) Middle School Life”为题写一篇短文。短文首句已给出。要求:1. 文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息;2. 词数80-100. 短文题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:learn, spend, be interested in, be busy with My Unforgettable Middle School LifeHow time flies! ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________How time flies! My middle school life is coming to an end. I can’t forget the happy time that I’ve spent with my classmates and teachers. At school, I am busy with my studies. I’m interested in English, because my English teacher, Miss Wang, is kind and helpful.I like playing basketball and reading books. After class, I join some clubs at school. In this way, I’ve got more knowledge and improved my life. I learn how to face difficulties, and I also learn how to get on well with friends.My school life is meaningful and colorful. In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it? 【2011福建福州】提示作文(12分)115. 目前中学生早餐问题已经引起社会关注,你所在学校的学生会在5月20日“全国学生营养日”开展问卷调查,其结果令人担忧。请你根据调查结果写一篇短文,倡导营养早餐。&提示词:regularly, active, junk food(垃圾食品), a balanced diet, as a result要求:1. 所写内容必须包括表格中所提供的信息,并发表自己的看法。2. 所给的提示词必须全部用上,可适当发挥。3. 字数80词左右。文章的开头已给出,不计入总词数。Breakfast Is ImportantBreakfast is important. But not all the students have realized its important. Here’s the result of our survey. About 55 percent of the students ____________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________Breakfast Is ImportantBreakfast is important. But not all the students have realized its important. Here’s the result of our survey. About 55 percent of the students have breakfast regularly every day. They keep healthy and look active. 25 percent of them just have junk food instead. They don’t have a balanced diet. (It is bad for their health.) 20 percent (of the students) go to school without breakfast. As a result, these students often fell hungry in class and can’t listen to teachers carefully. What’s worse, they get ill easily. &&& It’s necessary/important (for us) to have breakfast and we should also have the right kinds of food for breakfast. 【2011浙江杭州】九、书面表达一家英语杂志社正在调查不同国家孩子母亲节给妈妈送礼物的情况。假如你是林超,请根据表中的信息并结合自身看法,给杂志社写一封信。Country&Gifts&ReasonsAnita (UK) &A green scarf&1. need one2. favorite colorJacob (USA)&A hand-made card&1. mean a lot2. easy to makeLin Chao (China)&…&1. …2. …注意: 1. 内容必须包括表格中的信息;&&&&&& 2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;&&&&&& 3. 词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词汇。Dear editor, I am writing to tell you about how children from different countries choose gifts for their mothers on Mother’s Day. ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________Looking forward to your reply. Yours, Lin ChaoDear editor, I am writing to tell you about how children from different countries choose gifts for their mothers on Mother’s Day. Anita is from England. She’d like to give a green scarf as a gift to her mother. Her mother’s favorite color is green and she really needs a scarf. Jacob comes from the USA. He’d like to give her mother a hand-made card. Because it’s easy to make and it means a lot. I’m from China. My mother is a worker. I want to give her a nice cup. Then she can use it to drink a cup of tea and have a good rest after work.& Looking forward to your reply. Yours, Lin Chao【2011重庆】VIII.书面表达。(15分)& 一家知名外债企业准备与当地政府合作修建一所国际学校。为了建好、办好学校,该企业总裁Mr. White 广泛征求学生的意见,并公开了他的邮箱。请以“周杉”的名义给他写一封E-mail,谈谈你的建议及理由。内容要点:1.&学习环境(如:教室、操场……)2.&特色课程(如:网球、钢琴……)3.&……要求1.&词数:80词左右,邮件开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。2.&文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。One possible version:Dear Mr. White,I’m glad to hear you’ll build an international school, and I’d like to give you some advice. I think the new school should be nice and pleasant. Students need bright classrooms to study in, modern libraries to open up their eyes, large playgrounds to play different kinds of sports on. The school may provide students with some special courses, such as art, tennis or piano lessons. These courses can make students relaxed and encourage them to develop freely. It would be better for students to have some chances to practice in your company so that they can get some useful experience. I hope I can enter the school.Sincerely yours,Zhou Shan 【2011山东泰安】第三节 写 作(共1题,满分15分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 假如你是李明,在网上看到一则美国某大学孔子学院招聘汉语老师的广告,请你根据信息内容,用英语给Mr.Smith写一封email,向他推荐一位符合条件的老师。&Age: 25~40&Language: fluent English & standard ChineseExperience: familiar with Confucius ideas Email: Efl.un.@.hotmail注意:1. 词数:80~100词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。& 2. 可适当增加细节,说明他/她的优势,文中不要提及真实的校名和人名。3. 参考词汇:fluent adj.流利的& familiar adj.熟知的& standard n./adj.标准(的) &Confucius n.孔子& suitable adj.合适的& healthy adj.& introduce v.& get along well with& …Dear Smith,How are you? I’m very glad to introduce ____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________________________________________________________________________I’m looking forward to your reply. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming(一)One possible version:Dear Smith,How are you? I’m very glad to introduce an English teacher to you. He is at the age of thirty. Though quite young, he has been teaching English for ten years. He can not only speak fluent English but also standard Chinese. What’s more, he is healthy, full of energy and is easy to get along with. Above all, he lives in the Confucius hometown. He is so familiar with the Confucius ideas that he can do well in his new work there. I’m sure that he is the most suitable Chinese teacher. I’m looking forward to your reply. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming【2011山东济宁】七、书面表达(共1小题,计15分)英语课上,老师组织全班同学就“周末活动”话题进行小组调查,下面是你组的调查及讨论结果,为了更好的向全班同学汇报你组的情况,作为小组发言人,请你以Li Fang的名义,根据下表及表后提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。Weekend activity survey&do homework&watch TV &exercise&do housework&---------Li Fang&√&√&×&×&Zhou Hai&√&×&√&×&Jim&√&√&√&×&Chen Guang&√&√&×&×&
&注意:1、发言稿开头已给出,不计入总词数;2、文中不得使用真实姓名;3、词数:100字左右。Good morning, everybody. I am Li Fang. Here are the results of our group survey, there are 4students in our group. All of us always _______________________________________&&&&&&&&& _______________________________________________________________________范文:Good morning, everybody. I am Li Fang. Here are the results of our group survey, there are 4 students in our group. All of us always do homework at weekends because we have too much homework. Most of us like to watch TV and do exercises at weekends. But all of us don’t do housework at home. We also talk about our ideal weekends. We think our ideal weekend is to do more exercises. We should have enough sleep so that we don't fall asleep in class. We also can join the interest clubs, such as, Reading Club, Swimming Club, Computer Club, etc. We shouldn’t spend too much watching TV. We should help our parents do some housework. We hope every one of us has a happy weekend. 【2011四川乐山】第四节 书面表达(满分15分)据世界卫生组织(WHO)统计,每年有200万人死于吸烟,60万人死于二手烟。为此,我国规定,从今年5月1 日起,严禁在公共场所吸烟。请你结合图片和下面所给要点,以“Saying No to Smoking”为题,谈谈吸烟的危害。1. 吸烟有害;2. 吸烟导致咳嗽、肺癌等疾病;3. 吸烟影响青少年成长;4. 二手烟同样有害;5. 你的态度:面对别人吸烟、给烟怎么办?注意:1. 词数:80词左右;标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数;2. 应覆盖所有要点;可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;3. 参考词汇:lung cancer肺癌; secondhand smoke二手烟。Saying No to SmokingAccording to the WHO,2 million people died from smoking and 600 thousand from secondhand smoke every year. So smoking is banned in China in all public places both inside and out from May 1 on. _______________________________________________________________________One Possible Version:&Saying No to SmokingAccording to the WHO,2 million people died from smoking and 600 thousand from secondhand smoke every year. So smoking is banned in China in all public places both inside and out from May 1 on.As is shown in the picture, smoking is bad for people’s health. It may cause many diseases such as cough, lung cancer and so on. Smoking is especially harmful to us teenagers because our bodies are still growing. Secondhand smoke does harm to us as well. So we must do something to keep away from smoking. If someone offers a cigarette, we should refuse it. And if anyone smokes nearby, we should try to stop it. From now on, every of us should follow the law and say no to smoking.【2011浙江台州】七.书面表达(本题有2小题,第76小题5分,第77小题15分,共20分)76.你校准备创办一份英语杂志,需要招聘记者,假如你叫Liu Peng,请用英语给杂志负责人Mr Chen写一封简单的应聘信,信的内容包含如下:①性格外向;②喜欢写作;③擅长英语。注意:信的部分内容已写好,你只需将称呼、署名和其它内容补充完整。
______ Mr Chen,&& I’m a student of our school._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Can I become a reporter of the English magazine?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________One possible version:_Dear_ Mr Chen,&& I’m a student of our school. I am an outgoing boy. I like writing very much. And I am good at English.& Can I become a reporter of the English magazine?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __Liu Peng___77.Mr Chen 就英语杂志栏目的设置,在校园网上征求意见,请你根据下面表格内容的提示,用英语写一篇短文回复,要求如下:①介绍表中所提供的同学建议,可适当发挥,但不要逐字翻译;②为杂志提供一个不同的栏目名称,并谈谈你的理由或做法;③词数80~100,短文的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。
同学建议&栏目名称&理由或做法&School News&帮助师生了解校园内发生的事&Knowledge Window&开阔眼界,学到更多知识&Free Talk&让学生谈论自己的学习和生活你的建议&…&…参考词汇:栏目 column&&&& 开阔 open up&&&& As for the column names of our school English magazine, we have thought of three: School News, Knowledge Window, and Free Talk.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:As for the column names of our school English magazine, we have thought of three: School News, Knowledge Window, and Free Talk. School News can help the teachers and the students know what happened in the school in the shortest time, which may interests the students. From Knowledge Window, the students can open up their eyesight. They can learn what they can’t learn in the class and texts. The students can talk about their happiness ,worries,studies and life through Free Talk. I have another column---Music time. In this time we can broadcast some music, songs especially when our teachers or friends have their birthdays. We can send our best wishes t them.
微信关注博才网微信号:hbrc-com
微信查看最新信息微信扫一扫或用微信搜索微信号:hbrc-com
安卓手机客户端更省流量手机扫描下载或者直接
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
俄罗斯救护车司机山间旅行时拍到绝美银河 夜空迷人
旧照里的惊艳瞬间:女神们的少女时期