评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢①根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次.do get look come sendIt was a sunny winter morning.Mrs Smith was sitting in front of a shop and looking at the busy traffic.Then a man (1) towards her.“ Excuse m_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
①根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次.do get look come sendIt was a sunny winter morning.Mrs Smith was sitting in front of a shop and looking at the busy traffic.Then a man (1) towards her.“ Excuse m
①根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次.do get look come sendIt was a sunny winter morning.Mrs Smith was sitting in front of a shop and looking at the busy traffic.Then a man (1) towards her.“ Excuse me,” said the man,“Could you tell me how I can (2) to the nearest hospital,please?”Mrs Smith looked at him up and down.“ He (3) like a farmer,” she said to herself.“let me make fun of him.” Then she turned to him and said,“Lie down in the middle of the street and soon you’ll (4) to a hospital.”“Please show me how (5) it,then.” Said the man.② He was told___(drive) carefully
cameget looksbe sentto dodrive用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空village,like,bridge,boat,afraid1.I'm( ) I have no time to play soccer this afternoon2.there are three( ) on the river3.what does is look( 4.these( ) are kind to me.we like them very much.5.some of students_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空village,like,bridge,boat,afraid1.I'm( ) I have no time to play soccer this afternoon2.there are three( ) on the river3.what does is look( 4.these( ) are kind to me.we like them very much.5.some of students
用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空village,like,bridge,boat,afraid1.I'm( ) I have no time to play soccer this afternoon2.there are three( ) on the river3.what does is look( 4.these( ) are kind to me.we like them very much.5.some of students usually go to school by( )in China根据汉语意思完成下列句子1.感谢你的电子邮件2.对这些学生来说穿过这条河很难3.我们的英语老师像父亲一样对我4.你的梦想能实现吗?5.教室里有一些学生.用适当的介词填空1.my brother usually rides his bike ( ) school2.our classroom is ( ) class 2 and class 53.their village is 10 kilometer away ( ) the school4.these student can cross the river ( ) a ropeway5.Jim's father goes to work by subway.how ( ) your father?句型转换改为否定句1.there are forty-five students in our class对划线部分提问(大写的是划线部分)1.it is about FIVE KILOMETER from my school to the shopping center.2.the students uaually WALK to school.3.Jane usually leaves home AT ABOUT SIX O'CLOCK
village,like,bridge,boat,afraid1.I'm(afraid
) I have no time to play soccer this afternoon2.there are three(bridges
) on the river3.what does is look(like
)?4.these(villagers
) are kind to me.we like them very much.5.some of students usually go to school by( boat )in China 根据汉语意思完成下列句子 1.感谢你的电子邮件Thank you for you E-mail2.对这些学生来说穿过这条河很难It is difficult for the students to cross the river3.我们的英语老师像父亲一样对我Our English teacher has been
a father to me4.你的梦想能实现吗?Can your dream come true?5.教室里有一些学生.There are some students in the class 用适当的介词填空 1.my brother usually rides his bike (at
) school2.our classroom is ( between ) class 2 and class 53.their village is 10 kilometer away ( from ) the school4.these student can cross the river (
to) a ropeway5.Jim's father goes to work by subway. how ( about ) your father? 句型转换 改为否定句1.there are forty-five students in our classThere aren't
forty-five students in our class对划线部分提问(大写的是划线部分)1.it is about FIVE KILOMETER from my school to the shopping center.How far is it about from my school to the shopping center.2.the students uaually WALK to school.How do the students usually do to school3.Jane usually leaves home AT ABOUT SIX O'CLOCKWhat time does Jane usually leave home?
您可能关注的推广用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,
year, change, deep, home, cold, can,
work, take, father Every day, on her way to work, Amelia had to pass a slum(贫民窟). As a social 【小题1】____, she had not paid much attention to it. This 【小题2】.____one day when she met a ragged(衣衫褴褛的) boy named Sam. Sam knew she was the head of social services, and that she 【小题3】.____help. He reached out his hand and said, “Can you help me? I’m 【小题4】 ____for my dad.” His hands were so 【小题5】 ____. Amelia said, “What’s up?” “My mom is terribly sick. Her birthday is coming. I know my 【小题6】____coming back would be the best present. My dad had left us before I was two 【小题7】.____old,” said the boy.Amelia was 【小题8】.____moved and asked Sam to take her to his home. He led her to a small house. Amelia saw a woman lying on the bed. The woman knew she was dying. She said to Amelia, “Please find a 【小题9】.____for my son.” Amelia 【小题10】.____her hand and nodded with tears(眼泪). She got an idea! Her husband and she had no children, and looking forward to having one. Later Amelia brought Sam home. Ever since then, the new family have had happiness and laughter.-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完...”习题详情
160位同学学习过此题,做题成功率85.6%
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,&
year,& change,& deep,& home,& cold,& can,&
work,& take,& father Every day, on her way to work, Amelia had to pass a slum(贫民窟). As a social 【小题1】&&&&, she had not paid much attention to it. This 【小题2】.&&&&&one day when she met a ragged(衣衫褴褛的) boy named Sam. Sam knew she was the head of social services, and that she 【小题3】.&&&&&help. He reached out his hand and said, “Can you help me?& I’m 【小题4】 &&&&&for my dad.” His hands were so 【小题5】 &&&&. Amelia said, “What’s up?” “My mom is terribly sick. Her birthday is coming. I know my 【小题6】&&&&&coming back would be the best present. My dad had left us before I was two 【小题7】.&&&&&old,” said the boy.Amelia was 【小题8】.&&&&&moved and asked Sam to take her to his home. He led her to a small house. Amelia saw a woman lying on the bed. The woman knew she was dying. She said to Amelia, “Please find a 【小题9】.&&&&&for my son.” Amelia 【小题10】.&&&&&her hand and nodded with tears(眼泪). She got an idea! Her husband and she had no children, and looking forward to having one. Later Amelia brought Sam home. Ever since then, the new family have had happiness and laughter.worker&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-初中毕业升学考试(陕西卷)英语
分析与解答
习题“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,
work, take, father Every...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了Amelia是一个社会工作者,每天上班的路上,她不得不经过贫民窟。一天,她遇到了衣衫褴褛的Sam,Sam想让她帮助找他的爸爸。因为他的爸爸在他两岁前就离开了他们。Amelia深受感动,到了他家,发现他妈妈快要死了。受Sam妈妈的托付,给他找一个家。Amelia因为没有孩子,就把Sam领回了家。【小题1】根据Sam knew she was the head of social services,可知Amelia是社会服务机构的领导,故知她是一个social worker社会工作者,故此处为worker。句意:作为一个社会工作者,她不太关注这份工作。【小题2】根据句意,此处她改变了对这份工作的态度,故用动词changed。句意:有一天,这种情况改变了。【小题3】根据Sam knew she was the head of social services,可知Sam知道她是社会工作者,因此知道她能帮助他,故此处用情态动词could。句意:Sam知道她是社会工作者,她能帮上忙。【小题4】根据短语look for “寻找”,因为位于am后,故此处用现在分词looking。句意:我正在找我的爸爸。【小题5】此处位于副词so后面,故用形容词cold。句意:他的手那么冷。【小题6】根据I’m 64. &&&&&for my dad可知这个人正在找他的爸爸,因此希望他爸爸回来,修饰动名词短语coming back ,故用名词所有个形式father’s。句意:我知道我父亲的回来是最好的礼物。【小题7】根据two years old“两岁” ,故此处为years。男孩说:“我爸爸在我两岁前就离开了我们。”【小题8】修饰形容词moved“感动的”,故用副词deeply。句意:Amelia深受感动,让Sam带她去他家。【小题9】根据Later Amelia brought Sam home. 可知Amelia把Sam带回家,可知Sam的妈妈是想让她帮助给自己的儿子找一个家,故此处为home。句意:请给我的儿子找一个家。【小题10】此处作谓语用动词took。句意:Amelia伸出手,满眼泪水的点着头。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,
work, take, father ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,
work, take, father Every...”相似的题目:
He is very angry with his mother, because his mother always&&&&him with the best student.comparescomplainstellsmakes
They were &&&& busy &&&& with each other to remember the time. talking to talk talking to talk
My friend and I are&&&&good at biology. But we don't like geography very much.allbotheitherneither
“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,
work, take, father Every day, on her way to work, Amelia had to pass a slum(贫民窟). As a social 【小题1】____, she had not paid much attention to it. This 【小题2】.____one day when she met a ragged(衣衫褴褛的) boy named Sam. Sam knew she was the head of social services, and that she 【小题3】.____help. He reached out his hand and said, “Can you help me? I’m 【小题4】 ____for my dad.” His hands were so 【小题5】 ____. Amelia said, “What’s up?” “My mom is terribly sick. Her birthday is coming. I know my 【小题6】____coming back would be the best present. My dad had left us before I was two 【小题7】.____old,” said the boy.Amelia was 【小题8】.____moved and asked Sam to take her to his home. He led her to a small house. Amelia saw a woman lying on the bed. The woman knew she was dying. She said to Amelia, “Please find a 【小题9】.____for my son.” Amelia 【小题10】.____her hand and nodded with tears(眼泪). She got an idea! Her husband and she had no children, and looking forward to having one. Later Amelia brought Sam home. Ever since then, the new family have had happiness and laughter.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(每个单词限用一次)look,
work, take, father Every day, on her way to work, Amelia had to pass a slum(贫民窟). As a social 【小题1】____, she had not paid much attention to it. This 【小题2】.____one day when she met a ragged(衣衫褴褛的) boy named Sam. Sam knew she was the head of social services, and that she 【小题3】.____help. He reached out his hand and said, “Can you help me? I’m 【小题4】 ____for my dad.” His hands were so 【小题5】 ____. Amelia said, “What’s up?” “My mom is terribly sick. Her birthday is coming. I know my 【小题6】____coming back would be the best present. My dad had left us before I was two 【小题7】.____old,” said the boy.Amelia was 【小题8】.____moved and asked Sam to take her to his home. He led her to a small house. Amelia saw a woman lying on the bed. The woman knew she was dying. She said to Amelia, “Please find a 【小题9】.____for my son.” Amelia 【小题10】.____her hand and nodded with tears(眼泪). She got an idea! Her husband and she had no children, and looking forward to having one. Later Amelia brought Sam home. Ever since then, the new family have had happiness and laughter.”相似的习题。用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次. _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次.
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次.&
71 tickets72 save73 lives74 but75 with76 B77 A78 D79 E80 C}

我要回帖

更多关于 hurt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信