最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高考英语动词时态语态复习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:B小题5:B小题6:C小题7:D小题8:B小题9:B小题10:D试题分析:通过阅读本文我们知道了噪音对人类的危害。短文介绍了哪些噪音对人的危害最大,并提醒人们尽量少制造噪音,降低噪音对人体的危害。小题1:介词辨析。So 这样;while然而;as如同;and和。结合语境可知选C,众所周知。小题2:考查主谓一致,句子实际主语我noise,抽象名词,不可数,故谓语动词用单数,选B。小题3:结合下文……become deaf.可知选D。小题4:结合语境可知句意为印刷报纸书籍的工人们变聋了,故选B。小题5:根据语境可知机场附近的噪音也很大,故选B。小题6:联系下文because these young people always listen to &57&pop music.可知选C,不能更好的听见。小题7:结合语境可知是听大声的流行音乐,故选D。小题8:结合下文可知句意为:它不仅妨碍别人也对听力有害。故选B。小题9:选项A语法错误;选项C为副词,修饰动词;现象D修饰可数 名词。noise为抽象名词,不可数,故选B。小题10:短语辨析。A. 顺便说说& B.我们知道 C.例如& D.再说;而且。句意:而且,它能让他们生病或者变聋。故选D。点评:本题知识性较强,部分小题较难,很多可以独立成题。解答中注意区分选项之间的含义,结合语境选择合适答案。部分小题与上下文联系较大,需读懂全文后在着手解答问题。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)For middle school students in China, it's really easy to spend money.There are so___1__ things,such as the latest clothes, video games, expensive handbags.The habit of spending money like most bad habits, is ___2____ to break. When I was a middle school student, I __3___ lots of money on things. I _4__ I was very cool at that time. But now I feel very sorry because I ___5__ so much money.When something is the latest and greatest, you want it at once because it’s new and you don’t want to wait ___6__ it’s old. The __7___ is that the latest things usually cost a lot of money. But once you own the things, they go out of fashion very__8__. How many things do you have in your bedroom? How often do you __9__ them?The expensive things are not the coolest ones at all. It’s not necessary __10____ them.小题1:A. little&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&&&&C. many 小题2:A. easy &&&&&&&&B. good&&&&&&&&&&&C. hard 小题3:A. cost&&&&&&&&B.spent&&&&&&&&&&&C. took 小题4:A. realized&&&& B. thought&&&&&&&& C. wondered 小题5:A. wasted&&&&&& B. saved&&&&&&&&&& C. paid小题6:A. as&&&&&&&&&&B. before&&&&&&&&&C. till 小题7:A. reason&&&&&& B. happiness&&&&&& C. problem 小题8:A. quickly&&&&& B.difficultly&&&&& C. slowly小题9:A. watch&&&&&&&B. use&&&&&&&&&&&&C. move小题10:A. to buy&&&&& B. buy&&&&&&&&&&&& C.buying
题型:阅读理解
There are 365 days in a year. We sleep 8 hours a day, so we have 122 days for sleeping. Then our work time has 243 days left. But there are 52 weekends in a year. Each weekend is two days. We lose another 104 days a year for work. It takes us about one hour to have breakfast and supper. This comes to 15 days over a year. But we can’t work all that time-we need a holiday. Let’s say we have three weeks’ holiday. We don’t work all day. Four free hours each evening takes up 61 days. We have to remember that we get 2 days’ holiday at Easter, 3 at Christmas and 1 at the New Year. There are also 4 Bank holidays. Take those 10 days away and we have 32 days for work. But then we have one and a half hours’ lunch every day, and half an hour’s coffee break. That comes to 30 days a year. This means that we have only a few days left for work every year!小题1:How many days do we sleep in a year? ___days.A.365B.122C.8D.52小题2:We spend 15 days on __________.A.restB.coffee breakC.lunchD.breakfast and supper小题3:Which of the following is true? __________A.Each weekend is one day.B.We have 61 days for free time.C.We get 3 days’ holiday at EasterD.Coffee break takes us one hour.小题4:According to the passage, we know that we don’t have ______ time to work every year.A.much tooB.so manyC.too muchD.too many小题5:The writer means __________.A.we should know the numbersB.a few days for work is enoughC.we need more holidaysD.time is important and we’d better not waste(浪费) it
Do you learn from your mistakes? I hope so. But have you ever made the same mistake twice? I have.Sometimes I make the same mistake three or four times!Sometimes,good things happen because of mistakes.Once I got on the wrong train.That was a big mistake.But on that train,I saw a good friend.I was so happy I made that mistake!Another time I ruined a surprise.My mother planned a surprise party for my father.She told me it was a secret.But I was just a little boy and I couldn't keep the secret.I told my father about the party.At first,my mother was mad at me.But then my father said he was happy he knew about it.He said he didn't like surprises.When a good thing comes out of a mistake,that's a happy accident!小题1:The boy saw ______ on the wrong train.A.his friend B.his fatherC.his motherD.his teacher.小题2:His mother asked him to ______.A.plan a surprise partyB.tell his father about the party.C.keep a secret about party.D.invite his friends to the party.小题3: What does the boy think of mistakes?A.Mistakes are not welcome.B.A mistake is a terrible thing.C.All mistakes mean happy accidents.D.Sometimes a mistake can be a good thing.
题型:完形填空
When we see a cigarette box, we’ll see “ Smoking is harmful to your health” on it. Children are not &&&36 &to smoke by their parents or teachers. But in many countries&&37 is becoming a bigger problem for young people. Most smokers&&&38&&in their teens or earlier. Some students think smoking is very cool, and they can see many people smoking around them. They want to have a&&&39&. “If young people start smoking early, they will probably get addicted (上瘾的)to nicotine(尼古丁). And it will be very hard to&&40&&&later on,” said a professor. A study shows smoking is a problem for many Chinese teens. &41 &&&can we do to make them stop smoking?Some people think we can make a law. Teenagers under 18 are not allowed to smoke, &&42&&&they should be fined. Parents should give up smoking. They can set an example (树立榜样)43 &&their children. “Every year about four million people die of smoking. And if people&&44 &&smoking, the number will increase (增加)10 million a year from now on,” said the World Health Organization. So we must learn and tell others about the &45&&of smoking.小题1:A.askedB.allowedC.interestedD.suggested小题2:A.smokeB.smokesC.smokingD.smokers小题3:A.makeB.stopC.startD.finish小题4:A.sleepB.restC.lookD.try小题5:A.get upB.give upC.stay upD.look up小题6:A.HowB.WhatC.WhenD.Why小题7:A.andB.butC.soD.or小题8:A.forB.toC.atD.of小题9:A.beginB.keepC.stopD.end小题10:A.dangerB.goodC.useD.point
Have you ever stayed in a hotel ? Most Chinese hotels often provide guests with things like disposable(一次性的) toothbrushes , toothpaste , shampoo, and slippers. Many guests like the idea because they don’t have to bring their own . But , if you travel to Beijing , remember to bring your own things. Starting from now on , some hotels in Beijing will no longer provide guests with these disposables. They want to ask people to use less disposable things. Many disposable things are made of plastic. People throw them away after only using them once. It is a waste of natural resources and is very bad for the environment . Do you know , one Chinese person makes as much as 400Kg of waste a year! Most of that waste comes from disposable things. In Beijing , people throw away about 19,000 tons of plastic bags and 1,320 tons of plastic lunch bowls every year! Plastic can take between 100 and 400 years to break down. So the less plastic we throw out, the better. So, wherever you travel , bring your own things and use them again and again . Back at home and school, you can also do something to make our world a better place .Try to do these things in your daily life: Use cloth shopping bags , not plastic ones. After using a plastic bag , wash it out and let it dry. Then you can use it over and over again. Do not use paper cups. At your school canteen(食堂), use your own bowl and chopsticks instead of disposable ones. 小题1:Why do many hotels provide guests with some disposable things ?A.Let their guests be convenient during their travelling . B.Hope their guests use less disposable things. C.Wish their guests to save money. D.Want their guests to use more disposable things .小题2:From the passage we learn that some Beijing hotels will no longer provide guests with __________________. A.cheap food and drinkB.disposable thingsC.good serviceD.free TV programs小题3:Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage ?A.Many disposable things are made of plastic. B.Throwing disposable things away is a waste of natural resources . C.Plastic is very bad for the environment . D.Plastic can be broken down easily.小题4:What can we do to make our world a better place at home and school ? A.Use shopping bags made of plasticB.Use disposable plates , bowls and chopsticks . C.Do not throw away paper cups.D.Do not forget to reuse daily necessities (必需品).小题5:We can learn from the passage that _________________________________. A.people don't like disposable things at all. B.we can't use paper or plastic bowls at school C.We should use less plastic things and protect our environment D.hotels won’t provide disposable things because they want to save money
June 5 is World Environment Day.This makes us pay more attention to our environment and the need to protect it.When Wang Baoxuan,a Beijing high school boy,finishes his exercise books,he does not throw them away.He puts them in the big box in the corner of his classroom.Other students do so.Then the exercise books are sold to a paper-factory in Beijing.The paper is collected and used again by students and teachers in the school.At the same time,the money made from selling the paper goes towards schools in Inner Mongolia& for planting trees and grass.During spring time,the sandstorms often attack here.Wang’s school is one of the schools in the capital that take part in the “green promise”environmental protection activity.So far,nearly 210,000 students have taken part in the activity,collecting more than 174 kilograms of waste paper.“There are some environment problems in the city,such as sandstorms.We should do our duty and encourage others to do so as well.”Said Wang.Vice-premier Zeng Peiyan has written a letter to the teachers and students to encourage them to go on taking part in the environmental protection.小题1:What do Wang Baoxuan and his schoolmates do with the waste exercise books?A.Throw them awayB.Collect and sell themC.Cut them into piecesD.Give them to the students in Inner Mongolia小题2:What is the money from selling the paper used for?A.Buying new exercise booksB.Helping poor studentsC.Planting trees and grassD.Being their pocket money小题3:What can we infer(推断)from the third paragraph?A.Many years later,students will have no exercise books to use.B.Many years later,there will be no waste paper.C.Many years later,the sandstorms will be weaker in Beijing.D.Many years later,Beijing will be much dirtier.
阅读理解It is said that all dreams serve a purpose(目的). While there is no agreement among scientists about why we dream, there are many ideas about the different kinds of dreams we have.One common kind of dream is the repeating dream, in which the same story is repeated again and again, often for many months or even years. Some believe these are a sign people have a problem in their life and once that problem is gone then the dream will stop. Others think they are a way to help people remember something very important.Another well-known kind of dream is the nightmare. The pictures and stories in such dreams make people very afraid and dreamers usually remember them far more clearly than normal dreams. The cause of such dreams may be seeing something terrifying such as a car accident or some deadly snakes. Others think such dreams may be trying to make a person pay attention to something that is dangerous in their life.Daydreams happen during wake-time when we forget where we are or what we are doing and find ourselves in a made-up story or unreal world. We often daydream when we are doing something that is not interesting or exciting. They help us think about our future.Lucid dreams are the most fun. These happen when dreamers suddenly understand that they are dreaming. Instead of waking up, they stay in the dream and are able to control what happens in the dream as if they are making a movie.小题1:The underlined word “they” (in paragraph 2) refers to “_________”.A.dreamsB.problemsC.dreamD.scientists小题2:The underline word “terrifying” (in paragraph 3) is closest in meaning to _________.A.frighteningB.interestingC.disappointingD.amazing小题3:When might a person daydream?A.During a very interesting movie.B.While playing at a fun park.C.While listening to an uninteresting talk.D.When making a movie.小题4:How do we know if we are lucid dreaming?A.We can remember the dream very clearly.B.We can control what happens in the dream.C.We think that the dream is like a movie.D.We feel very nervous after we wake up.小题5:What is the best title of the passage?A.Daydream of YouB.Enjoy Your DreamC.What Dreams MeanD.Where Dreams Go
When we talk of plants, most of us will think of things that grow from the ground and have green leaves, but there are plants that do not look or act like other plants. Some of these belong to a special class of plants called fungi.Fungi may appear almost everywhere. They commonly grow in wet places where they call get food and water easily. Because fungi do not have green leaves to make their own food, but fungi must take their food from animals, other plants or water. Some fungi live on dead or rotting(腐烂的)wood, while others grow on living trees or in dirt or moss(苔藓). Mushrooms(蘑茹)are the best-known fungi.There are many kinds of mushrooms appearing in all shapes and sizes. For example, cauliflower(菜花)mushrooms are found in forests from July to October.They can grow to be as heavy as fifty pounds! They grow at the foot of trees Squirrel’s(松鼠)bread is another kind of wild mushroom Its appearance and use Call explain its name. These fungi look like small golden cakes Squirrels can easily eat them or carry them off to their hole to eat later.The mushrooms found in food stores are carefully grown by people who know they are safe to eat. People are warned never to touch of taste wild mushrooms because some of them are deadly. Even less dangerous ones cart still make a person very sick..小题1:Where does Fungi not grow?&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.On dry woodB.In places full of waterC.On living trees D.Behind houses小题2:Where can Fungi take food?&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.From their green leavesB.From waterC.From rotting wood D.From people小题3:Squirrel's bread is a kind of&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.treeB.animalC.food D.medicine小题4:People are advised not to eat wild fungi because&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.it is unfit for main foodB.it may be dangerous to peopleC.it doesn't taste so goodD.it's strange smell may do harm to people小题5:The word "fungi" in this passage meansA.草本植物B.菌类植物C.食用蘑菇D.无叶植物those men are making all that noise.这里的are我想问 什么时候有be动词,什么时候用 DO
Ⅱˉa_蘜巃
be+adj.be+n.这里是正在进行时,就是正在发生的事情,固定句式be+doing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这里是现在进行时,用Be动词,不会在这里出现do 的。Do在使役动词的疑问和否定或强调时才会出现。
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
持续不断的噪音让我没法做作业。
I _do_____(do) my homework every day.
Do you like __living___(live) in the cit...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'1.I couIdn’t do my homework with all that noise ______.A going on B went on 2.He claimed ______ in the supermarket when he was doing shopping yesterday.A to have been badly treated B to be treated badIy 3.The lady said she wouId buy a gift for her daughter with the _____.A .remaining 20 dollars B.remained 20 dollars C.20 dollars remained
☆鹏管管☆e41
1A 固定结构with sth doing(或者done),但因为此题中noise和go on 是主动关系,所以选择A意为 伴随着噪声的继续,我做不进去作业2A 首先是claim to do sth(注意,此处的“要”字很重要,此句型如果后跟的是实意动词,那么此项动作是将来的,还没有发生的,只是说话人的意图而已)而本题中当他claim的时候,他已经被badly treated 过了,就是badly treated 在前,claimed在后,所以此时要用claim to have done sth声称/宣布已经做过某事意为 他声称当他昨天在那家超市购物的时候他受到了非常坏的待遇3A 此题虽然没有出现left,但我想说一下remaining和left的区别,清楚以后,你就自会有答案高中部分,作为“剩下的”意思讲的单词有两个,一个是remaining(注意只能是remaining,而不是remained),一个是left(注意只能是left,而不是leaving)remaining是remain的现在分词,left是leave的过去分词,remaining只有一个位置,就是名词前;left也只有一个位置,就是名词后.举例如,剩下的20美元 remaining 20 dollars 或 20 dollars left本题意为 那位女士说她想用剩下的20美元给她的女儿买一个礼物请相信我的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,B 过去时态2,A 由“was doing"看出是过去正在进行的动作,用过去完成时,表示过去某一时刻或某一行为之前完成的动作3,B 被动语态用这个,被剩下的钱
1 A 2 A 3 B3题中1和3都是分词的使用,主要观察前后名次的关系,如果是主谓就用现在分词,如果是动宾关系就用过去分词第2题用to have been 表示已经遭受过恶劣的对待.~>0<解答完毕
1选b因为“couldn't”表明这件事已经过去因为这噪音,所以我不能做作业了2选a因为是“yseterday”而且根据题意,他昨天在超市受到了不好的对待也就是他已经受过了不好的对待所以用完成时态“have been”3选b根据题意是她要用剩下的钱为女儿买礼物剩下的,所以用过去时即:remained...
1.B 过去时 2.A 过去完成被动式 3.B 表被动
BAB应该不会错得离谱!
1.I couIdn’t do my homework with all that noise a. 动名词修饰A going on B went on 2. He claimed b in the supermarket when he was doing shopping yesterday. 被动A to have been badly treated B to...
with sth. doing 为伴随状语,非独立句子2、A
发生在claim之前,为不定式的现在完成时,表示已经发生3、A
remaining 剩下的
1、A,这是with结构限制的,即with+n+宾语补足语(可以是adj、adv、介词短语、分词,但是不能是句子),如果选择B的话,则是句子了,故处理成动名词是正确的2、A,这是考察不定式的完成时,表示不定式的动作发生在主句动作之前,即发生在claim之前,而不定式的一般式无这个意思3、A、remain是个不及物动词,故不存在过去分词,BC不对,只能选择A动名词...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 aii about that bass 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信