( )how about this paireraser

写出下列句子的同义句is this your eraser?is this what about flying a kite?flying a kite?fly a kite?i have time this afternoon.i this afternoon.空的都是2格_作业帮
写出下列句子的同义句is this your eraser?is this what about flying a kite?flying a kite?fly a kite?i have time this afternoon.i this afternoon.空的都是2格
写出下列句子的同义句is this your eraser?is this what about flying a kite?flying a kite?fly a kite?i have time this afternoon.i this afternoon.空的都是2格
eraser yourshow aboutwhy notam free( )about this eraser_百度知道
( )about this eraser
How (What)如不明白请追问,要是满意请【采纳】祝学习进步
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁on 16 May 2015
Eraser is a feature-rich tool to permanently delete sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it with random patterns. Includes a scheduler, free-space wipe, random number generation for better overwriting, page file wipe at shutdown, password-protected settings, and more.
The program includes a wide variety of wiping mechanisms from very fast (only deleting the first and last 2kb) to extraordinarily slow (35-pass). Note that all but the most security-minded users should only need only the 1-pass "pseudo-random" wipe.
Alternatively,
is a PortableApps version.
Note: The 5.x branch is no longer supported. There is a 6.x branch available, but there is no official portable version for this branch and it requires the .NET framework.
System Requirements:
Win95 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7
Writes settings to:
Application folder
Unicode support:
How to extract:
Download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch Eraser.exe.
What's new?
Do not erase sparse, compressed or encrypted files when FL2KB erasure is selected to prevent disk corruption.
Fix Win32 Eraser builds to be truly Unicode builds.
A few 64-bit fixes.
Ensure that Eraser uses the latest runtimes packaged with the installer. This should fix hangs when using the Context menu.
Fixed the About dialog after migrating to Unicode
Sign all binaries packaged with the installer
Allow erasing UNC paths
Fixed memory exhaustion when doing a free space erase for FAT drives
Migrate non-Unicode custom erasure methods to the Unicode methods so that old custom erasure methods are preserved upon upgrade
Ensure that Eraser is not running when the Eraser setup is run
Delivered by
Popular Searches
Popular Titles
Recent Forum Posts
Recent Comments
Recent Updates}

我要回帖

更多关于 what about this 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信