troublemaker中文翻译 is a. friend 求翻译!

困难是朋友
1. Friends are the best resort in trouble.
在困难中,朋友是最好的可以求助的人.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. A friend that ai not in need is a friend indeed.
金钱上没有困难的朋友才是真朋友.
来自互联网
3. The friend is known in the time of difficulty ..
困难时刻才会知道谁是朋友.
来自互联网
4. When we confront with difficulties, our friends will offer their help and consolation with no purpose.
当遇到困难时, 朋友给予的帮助和安慰是没有任何目的的.
来自互联网
5. My best friend is my sheet anchor in times of trouble.
我最好的朋友是在我困难时给予我支持的人.
来自互联网
困难是朋友
歌曲简介 歌曲 :Trouble is a friend 困难是朋友 词曲 :Thomas Salter & Lenka Kripac 歌手:Lenka 专辑:Lenka 兰卡的异想世界 发行时间: 发行公司:2008 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT 专辑语种:英文 歌曲介绍:《trouble is a friend》源于犯错 简介:在lenka的同名专辑《lenka》中,最为中国歌迷熟知的就是那首轻快的“trouble is a friend”,不过这首歌还有一段不为人知的小秘密。lenka谈到这首歌时很不好
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
困难是朋友
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:trouble is a friend — lenka 翻译成_百度作业帮
trouble is a friend — lenka 翻译成
就是说“困难和麻烦是个朋友”我们生命中肯定会有麻烦而逆境也帮助我们理解生命的真谛
困难是朋友。
麻烦是朋友--兰卡说。
麻烦的是朋友 lenka
困难对于我来说就是朋友— lenka《TroubleIsaFriend》的歌词中文意思是什么?
《TroubleIsaFriend》的歌词中文意思是什么?
09-05-25 & 发布
A la claire fontaine, 在清泉边M'en allant promener 我散步J'ai trouvé l'eau si belle 我发现泉水如此清澈Que je m'y suis baigné 我用它来清洗 Il y a longtemps que je t'aime 我爱你如此久Jamais je ne t'oublierai 我永远不会忘记你 Sous les feuilles d'un chêne, 在橡树叶下Je me suis fait sécher 我擦干自己Sur la plus haute branche, 在最高的树枝上Un rossignol chantait 有一只黄莺在歌唱 Chante rossignol, chante, 唱吧黄莺,唱吧Toi qui as le cSur gai 你有一颗愉悦的心Tu as le cSur à rire, 你的内心欢笑Moi je l'ai à pleurer 我,却在流泪 J'ai perdu mon amie, 我失去了我的朋友Sans l'avoir mérité 没有缘由地Pour un bouquet de roses, 为了一束玫瑰Que je lui refusais 我拒绝了他 Je voudrais que la rose, 我希望那玫瑰Fut encore au rosier 仍旧鲜艳Et que man amie Pierre 还有我的朋友
请登录后再发表评论!
Trouble will find you no mater where you go,   oh oh.  No Matter if you're fast no matter   if you're slow,   oh oh.  The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn,   oh oh.  Your fine for a while   but then start to loose control.  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe,   oh oh.  And no matter what   I feed him he always seems to grow,   oh oh.  He sees what I see and he knows what I know,   oh oh.  So don't forget as you ease on down the road.  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.  I won't let him win,   but im a sucker for his charm.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!  Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.  And how I t I try.  Oh Oh I try!  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.  I won't let him win,   but im a sucker for his charm.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!
请登录后再发表评论!《TroubleIsaFriend》的歌词中文意思是什么?
《TroubleIsaFriend》的歌词中文意思是什么?
09-05-25 & 发布
A la claire fontaine, 在清泉边M'en allant promener 我散步J'ai trouvé l'eau si belle 我发现泉水如此清澈Que je m'y suis baigné 我用它来清洗 Il y a longtemps que je t'aime 我爱你如此久Jamais je ne t'oublierai 我永远不会忘记你 Sous les feuilles d'un chêne, 在橡树叶下Je me suis fait sécher 我擦干自己Sur la plus haute branche, 在最高的树枝上Un rossignol chantait 有一只黄莺在歌唱 Chante rossignol, chante, 唱吧黄莺,唱吧Toi qui as le cSur gai 你有一颗愉悦的心Tu as le cSur à rire, 你的内心欢笑Moi je l'ai à pleurer 我,却在流泪 J'ai perdu mon amie, 我失去了我的朋友Sans l'avoir mérité 没有缘由地Pour un bouquet de roses, 为了一束玫瑰Que je lui refusais 我拒绝了他 Je voudrais que la rose, 我希望那玫瑰Fut encore au rosier 仍旧鲜艳Et que man amie Pierre 还有我的朋友
请登录后再发表评论!
Trouble will find you no mater where you go,   oh oh.  No Matter if you're fast no matter   if you're slow,   oh oh.  The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn,   oh oh.  Your fine for a while   but then start to loose control.  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe,   oh oh.  And no matter what   I feed him he always seems to grow,   oh oh.  He sees what I see and he knows what I know,   oh oh.  So don't forget as you ease on down the road.  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.  I won't let him win,   but im a sucker for his charm.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!  Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.  And how I t I try.  Oh Oh I try!  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.  I won't let him win,   but im a sucker for his charm.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!
请登录后再发表评论!Trouble is a friend这首歌好熟悉,是不是出现在哪部电影里过?还是电视剧啊?顺便把他的歌词和翻译告诉我_百度知道
Trouble is a friend这首歌好熟悉,是不是出现在哪部电影里过?还是电视剧啊?顺便把他的歌词和翻译告诉我
yeah 麻烦是个朋友;s there in the dark, I&#39,yeah 麻烦是个朋友,yeah 麻烦是个朋友;s gotta play a part! 麻烦是我的一个朋友;t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.oh oh,yeah 麻烦是个朋友. Oh oh,我痛恨他给我的感受And how I try to make him leave,耶Trouble is a friend of mine,耶Trouble is a friend of mine! 哦哦.哦哦So don&#39, oh oh,我尽力But he&#39,他似乎都在成长. Oh oh,哦哦He sees what I see and he knows what Is gotta play a part,哦哦Your fine for a while but then start to lose control.无论你是快还是慢.你暂时安好,哦哦So don&#39. 我该如何赶他离开,但也即将失控He's gotta play a part.我摇下车窗.所以即便他拽住你的手臂了也别惊慌I m a sucker for his charm ,他就在黑暗中He&#39Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh,s there in the dark,我尽力Oh Oh I try.他看我所看;m a sre slow.麻烦是朋友! 麻烦是我的一个朋友,耶Troubles there in my heart! 麻烦是我的一个朋友, oh oh,yeah 麻烦是个朋友.他准备发威Trouble is a friend,他就在我心里He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待He&#39,哦哦So don&#39,他就在我心里He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待He&#39,我臣服于他Trouble is a friend, 他就在我心里He waits in the winds 他在幕后等待He&#39,哦哦The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn,就像暴雨来袭, oh oh.在拂晓痛哭, oh oh, I't be alarmed if he
It forget as you ease on down the road! 麻烦是我的一个朋友! 麻烦是我的一个朋友;s there in my heart,他就在黑暗中he&#39.他准备发威Trouble is a friend,哦哦Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel. oh oh,可也是魔鬼.Trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh,耶Trouble is a friend of mine,麻烦都会找上你,知我所知, 他就在黑暗中He&#39,哦哦And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow.不管我怎么对待他. 哦.因此即便将来安宁也别忘了他He&#39.他准备发威Trouble is a friend,我臣服于他Trouble is a friend.所以即便他拽住你的手臂了也别惊慌I roll down the window,哦哦No Matter if you&#39. 无论你躲到哪;re fast no matter if you&#39.我摇下车窗,哦哦Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
;re fine for a while but you start to lose control   现在你平静如水一会儿却开始失控   He's there in my heart   他躲在黑暗中 他藏在我心中   Hs gotta play a part   他在风中等待着, oh oh   困难是朋友 但困难也是敌人 哦哦   And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, he&#39, he&#39, but trouble is a foe, he's there in my heart   但他在躲黑暗中 他藏在我心中   He waits in the winds, he's there in the dark, oh oh   暴风肆虐后的清晨让你想哭泣出现在那里我不知道Trouble will find you no matter where you go,我受够了他的魔咒   Trouble is a friend, 他准备扮演一部分的我   Tt be alarmed if he takes you by the arm   当他抓住你手臂不必太慌张   I won&#39,但我却受够了他的魅力   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 yeah 困难是我的朋友   At be alarmed if he takes you by the arm   所以当他抓住你手臂不必太慌张   I roll down the window, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 哦 困难是我的朋友   Ahh   阿   How I hate the way he makes me feel   我多么讨厌他给我的感觉   And how I try to make him leave   我多么努力地将他赶走   I try, no matter if you&#39, oh oh   无论你在何处 困难都会找上你 哦哦   No matter if you's gotta play a part   他在风中等待着, he'm a sucker for his charm   我不会让他赢;m a sucker for his charm   我摇下车窗;s there in my heart   他躲在黑暗中 他藏在我心中   He waits in the winds, yeah trouble is a friend of mine oh oh   困难是朋友哦 困难是我的朋友 哦哦   So don's gotta play a part   他在风中等待着 他准备扮演一部分的我   Trouble is a friend, oh oh I try   我尽力了 哦哦 我尽力了   but He&#39, but I&#39, oh oh   他见我所见 他知我所知 哦哦   So don&#39..   啊   Tre slow, he&#39, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 哦 困难是我的朋友   So don't forget as you ease on down my road   所以当你放松前行时千万别忘记   He's there in the dark,他准备扮演一部分的我   Trouble is a friend, I&#39., yeah trouble is a friend of mine   困难是朋友 yeah 困难是我的朋友   Ahh   啊   Oh, oh oh   无论你速度是快还是慢 哦哦   The eye of the storm wre fast, oh oh   无论我喂他什么东西吃 他总是能成长 哦哦   He sees what I see and he knows what I know.   哦   Ahh   啊   Ooh, 哦哦   You&#39
trouble的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 trouble is my friend 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信