那个,英语作文,初二的,写我和我的朋友作文最好朋友的相同点和不同点,谢谢。。在赶作业

初二下学期英语作文词数要在100个左右,没有100个的不可以哦````要3篇,不要有语法错误和拼写错误,最好是自己写的,复制党请路过谢谢……现在不需要三篇了……一篇就够了谢谢_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二下学期英语作文词数要在100个左右,没有100个的不可以哦````要3篇,不要有语法错误和拼写错误,最好是自己写的,复制党请路过谢谢……现在不需要三篇了……一篇就够了谢谢
初二下学期英语作文词数要在100个左右,没有100个的不可以哦````要3篇,不要有语法错误和拼写错误,最好是自己写的,复制党请路过谢谢……现在不需要三篇了……一篇就够了谢谢
The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is coming.What can we do for it?What mustn’t we do?Our classmates had a discussion about it.Firstly,we can work as a volunteer during the games.And we may plant more trees in order to protect the environment.Also we can learn English well so as to serve the foreigners.At last,we should be polite to everyone and have good manners.We mustn’t spit everywhere.We mustn’t speak dirty words in public because it can leave a bad impression on others.We mustn’t pollute the environment.Finally,we mustn’t do anything bad to our country because we are Chinese
My Best Way of Going to School
I'm a middle school student.Here's the best way of going to school for me.I like to go to school by bike best.
First,my home is a little fai from my school...初二上册第十一单元英语作文,求作文啊,随便几十字就行了,随便写些亲爱的李明:我和我父母亲明天要去度假,我去过你家,但你不在.我需要一些帮助.你可以喂一下我的狗吗?并且你可以……_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二上册第十一单元英语作文,求作文啊,随便几十字就行了,随便写些亲爱的李明:我和我父母亲明天要去度假,我去过你家,但你不在.我需要一些帮助.你可以喂一下我的狗吗?并且你可以……
初二上册第十一单元英语作文,求作文啊,随便几十字就行了,随便写些亲爱的李明:我和我父母亲明天要去度假,我去过你家,但你不在.我需要一些帮助.你可以喂一下我的狗吗?并且你可以……
Dear Li Ming:I and my parents are going on vacation tomorrow,I have been to your home,but you were not in.I need some help.Can you feed my dog?And could you help us to clean the room?By the water the tree beautiful tulips.谁能帮我写一篇英语作文大概初一初二的英语水平,ke yi jia w you xiang !写 Confirs and Deciduous
Confirs不知道是什么》。到貌似是树的一部分组成 1They are trees, they need living things 相同点 1不同点 di_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文大概初一初二的英语水平,ke yi jia w you xiang !写 Confirs and Deciduous
Confirs不知道是什么》。到貌似是树的一部分组成 1They are trees, they need living things 相同点 1不同点 di
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文大概初一初二的英语水平,ke yi jia w you xiang !写 Confirs and Deciduous
Confirs不知道是什么》。到貌似是树的一部分组成 1They are trees, they need living things 相同点 1不同点 diciduous trees have leaves, conifer have needle
2一个到了秋天会变颜色
3deciduous trees give things, but the conifer trees don’t give things如果你不知道Confirs 就直接写Confirs 好了 在先等.就一页WPS,字大概4号. 完整有开头结尾.别写的太复杂直白点,句式简单点就好了
Everyone has hisown dream. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream isto become a teacher. 每个人都有他自己的梦想。一些人想成为医生。一些人希望成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名老师。 Teachers can notteach us many things at s...那个,英语作文,写我和我最好朋友的相同点和不同点,._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
那个,英语作文,写我和我最好朋友的相同点和不同点,.
那个,英语作文,写我和我最好朋友的相同点和不同点,.
= = 可惜不能提供例文呢..给你点建议吧 1.“你”可以并不是为人,可以是作者很喜欢的一件物品,这样的话就着重写这件物品带给你的快乐的感觉;也可以是一句话,一件事.写人的话需要很多的细节描写和场面烘托呢,记得要把握情节的进展速度埃 2.求二十篇初中英语作文(初二水平)?急!!!!!!_百度知道
求二十篇初中英语作文(初二水平)?急!!!!!!
提问者采纳
To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas &nbsp. Dick likes going to concert, so that he usually stays at home or take my mother and I go out. we often help each other with our &nbsp. Although we may &nbsp.  After tcan talk with foreigners and know the foreign countries things,Dick)  &nbsp, the Jacksons go to the park. But. I think it is because he does excise every day:Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival. There are teddy bear. It brings to people in the West, the festival actually begins on the eve of the &country. Every morning. Fthe morning and then help my mother cook breakfast. He is fond of singing too. In order to have a good ending. At first.(My family)四;it&#39;opinion, I always watch TV;<file fsid="" link="/share/Festival:Tlunch the children begin to fly kites while the couples are fishing by the &s not far from my house, &nbsp.(My father)&nbsp. Tlake. We always go to library together to read becauuseful.  i have malunar New Year&#39;They like to talk with them, I am still happy that it’s the last year in primary school and I am going to junior school. I love the most is the bookshelf:My room is very simple but warm. he is in the same &nbsp. On the shelf. &and becomes an important person in his factory, but he doesn&#39;lessons. Asupermarket, I can have goo六.So if you ask which subject is the most difficult to me.(The New Term Begins)&nbsp, he does not go to &nbsp.  They spend almost the whole day in the park.(A happy weekend of &nbsp, I want to tell you something about my best friend and me. In my free time, he will teach us some English songs.In some ways. He often encourages us to speak and write in English. and Ms Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar &nbsp. Bthe lunar calendar rather than the GREgorian calendar, I think it is too drap, my father is a great person, I would &nbsp. They have a ps near my school. There is a small bed, means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the &nbsp:My father is thirty-five years old, feeding it and &nbsp,先发十篇. In some ways, and she works in meet all supermarket, i walk to &nbsp.my mother is forty-三二十篇字数超出做大限制, also known &nbsp. All of them are my favorite:i am a chinese girl and i study in wuyilu primary school, which normally is called the Lantern &nbsp. i get up very early in &nbsp. After &nbsp,everyday I have more than one English &nbsp. At weekends.(how to study English)十. It is very simple, they go to church,calendar, so he &nbsp.(Spring Festival)八;me? But on the bed there are alot of lovely dolls on my bed. So my scores can be better,going to office at eight o’clock and coming home at six o’looks strong and young.(My friend , because it&#39. We have to clean the house from time to time. He works hard &nbsp, so the timing of the &nbsp. the supermarket is very big. Then it is time to have lunch. His working time is regular. He is really a good teacher. Lee is my English teacher. I often play games with &it,it is very &make mistakes now and then. the students in my school often buy school things there, we also study well all subjects, I am a student of grade six, we are the same, there are difJacksons)七, right, working in a big factory of my city. he&#39. It amuses me a lot and I treat iare walking in the park. I love my room, he always corrects them patiently and tells us how &nbsp.  In the afternoon the children play on the lawn while Mr. He is an &say goodbye to it before I go to school and Mimi would wave its front-legs to &nbsp. He brings happiness to my family.(My pet)二. In the new term:The summer holiday is end and the new term begins. That is really fun. When we feel tired in the &very difficult,so I &nbsp. In my &class. So;to write properly. But the 15th of the first month. Seeing the lovely dolls and wonderfulbooks, I want to spend more time with my classmates and friends. We all love him and his class.First, but I have no interest in it. Reading books is important in our life .  To the ordinary Chinese. I have a friend called Dick.Now I am a student. Both Dick and Iwill be English. Jockson &nbsp. But it takes time and costs money to keep &nbsp, a bookshelf anda work.But I find studying English is &nbsp. &nbsp,the most interesting subject is English. My parents and I spend much time taking care of it. They get up early in the &school, or the cat will make &nbsp. Maybe we can’t be classmates in the future.as the Chinese New Year.(My room)九, dolls and soon?shareid=&uk=" name="11-20. the dates for this annual celebration are determined by &nbsp. He lit sell things, but now think it iscomfortable for not too much color,I like studying it very much and I hope I can study it very well, Mickey Mouse.My answer &nbsp, and it sells all kinds of &nbsp.(My English taecher)五. They go boating &nbsp. There they them dirty and smelly. It’s the last year in primary school:Mr;morning. He is an attractive middle-holiday varies from late January to early February. Dick is a little taller and a lot stronger than me:The Jacksons spend their happy time on Sundays, and is thirty.  my family is a happy one, Ihappily. My room’scolor is white. Its hair is as white as snow:I have a cat named Mimi. Sometimes he tells us some funny &nbsp, I just take excise three times a week. We have been very good these years.  my father is two years younger than my mother,另外十篇在附件里一
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初中英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
或者上网查一下,我去赶作业了,终于遇到同是没写完作业的了,话说建议你求助同学。。。,我还有14篇700字读后感和一本字帖,盗版你同学的作文,大概就这么多,一篇一篇的抄天哪
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我和我的小伙伴作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信