老师用日语怎么说将作业发下去了】用英文怎么说

用英语打电话给英语老师拜年,该怎么说?新年快要来临了,我想为英语老师拜年,请用规范的英语为我翻一下,翻译器不要,张老师!我是xxx.今天是春节,我祝你工作顺利,万事如意,新年快乐,全家安康!”希望大家加上一些音标,如果有困难可以不加
蘇荷‖ojlr°
你早上打晚上打下午打啊?还有打的是手机还是他家里的电话啊?情况都有一点点不一样的好吧……假设是家里的电话:你:Hello, may i speak with Mr./Ms. zhang?然后张老师来接电话,或者本来就是他,你再说Good morning/afternoon/evening, Mr.Zhang! This is 李丽(这儿用中文也可以).I am calling to wish you have a happy new year!然后他大概会说谢谢之类的,你可以说后面那一坨,不过个人认为,好吧,这儿是中国,但是至少国外拜年的时候后面那些实在是太虚了……如果你一定要说的话:well, wish you will be happy in this new year, no matter in work or do everything and hope you all healthy and feel happy!最后再说bye挂电话就行了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我们将把我们的作业用电子邮件的形式的方式发送给我们的老师用英语怎么说
裁决轩胤Ge3
Hello teacher, this is my exercise and answer正文附上你的作业
我们将把我们的作业用电子邮件的形式的方式发送给我们的老师,这句话用英语怎么说
We will send our homework by e-mail sent to the teacher
We will send our homework to the teacher by email.这样说可以吗
We will send our homework to the teacher by email.这样说可以吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:老师和学生之间的沟通是老师通过网络教学,学生用电子邮件提交作业。是什么意思?
老师和学生之间的沟通是老师通过网络教学,学生用电子邮件提交作业。
问题补充:
communication between teachers and students, teachers, and students through the network using the e-mail submit jobs teaching.
Between teacher and student's communication is teacher through the network teaching, the student submits the work with the email.
Communication between teachers and students, teachers over the network teaching, students to submit jobs by email.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他们将通过电子邮件将作业发给老师 的翻译是:They will email the job to the teacher 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他们将通过电子邮件将作业发给老师
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
They will be distributed to teachers via e-mail operations
They will email the job to the teacher
They will email the job to the teacher
They will be operating through e-mail will be sent to teachers
They will issue through the email the work teacher
相关内容&a他在伦敦从事什么工作 He is engaged in any work in London & adon t worry dear how are you 笠头t忧虑亲爱怎么样您 & aLeave your world! Let me know what pain is it !! 留下您的世界! 告诉我什么痛苦是它!! & aAccording to ordinary logic, this is not impossible 根据普通的逻辑,这不是不可能的 & a王老师想让我帮助李文 Mr./Mrs. Wang wants to let me help Li Wen & a庆祝重阳节 Celebration double ninth festival & a不过现在好了 But the present was good & aGBP 4.50 -- Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded。 GBP 4.50 -- 皇家记录的邮件第2类。 & aThe woman would rather play aircraft do not want. 妇女宁可会演奏航空器不要。 & agardeners hand therapy 花匠手疗法 & a是什么使得你的朋友这么特别 Is any causes you the friend to be such special & ayou're gonna get. 您得到。 & ai thought i do write to tell you about the american school system 我认为我写告诉您关于美国学校系统 & a没有事业何谈女人 Does not have the enterprise what to discuss the woman & a今天妈妈叫我一天在家里呆着 Today mother is called me one day at home to stay & a不仅还 Not only also & a我睡不着呢 I cannot fall asleep & aOUT OF SELFISH 在自私外面 & a这4个副官是最适合我的 These 4 adjutant most suit me & aSuddenly you appear again..i have been trying to get in touch with you for the last t months but..... 您突然出现。.i再设法得到和您保持联系在前2个月,但..... & a向前推动 Impels forward & atip rating 技巧规定值 & ajstest1 jstest1 & aPackage postal 包裹邮政 & abudgeted 预算 & a他有一双小眼睛和一个大鼻子 He has a double eye and a big nose & aENJOLY has been established and covering the China Interior Decoration business with and design the system ENJOLY建立了和覆盖物中国室内装璜事务与并且设计系统 & aCOULD NOT CONNECT TO 不能连接 & alead the life of a whore and expect a monument to one's chastity 带领妓女的生活并且期待纪念碑到一.的贞洁 & a我自己购买机票,会比较代理的价格和航空公司的网站价 I purchase the airplane ticket, can compare the proxy the price and airline's website price & aplease peel off this mask AFTER applicationcompleted 请剥这个面具以后applicationcompleted & a他出生于一个贫穷的家庭因此他从小就得自谋生计 He is born in a poor family therefore he must seek the livelihood since childhood & a过了桥,向右拐 Crossed the bridge, towards right turns & a提供三陪 Provides three accompanies & atop pressure 顶面压力 & aGym Chalk 体操白垩 & a我们不需要担心赶不上早车 We do not need to worry cannot catch up with the early vehicle & a贵族会员套 The aristocrat member wraps & a这不仅仅是学习上的学习,还有生活上的学习 This is not merely the study which studies, but also has the study which lives & aSTAMPS VALID ON PRESENTATION OF THIS CARD WITH COFFEE PURCHASE 邮票合法在这张卡片的介绍与咖啡购买 & adevelopmental change 发展变动 & a这样,他们才会有廉耻之心,不在犯错了 Thus, they only then can have heart of the sense of honor, was not making mistakes & aTIANJIN KAIXINGDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO., LTD 天津KAIXINGDA国际贸易CO.,有限公司 & a客户计划在9月20日完成第一版样机 The customer plan completes the first edition prototype in September 20 & aА точнее
он же большой 但它是更加精确的非常同样大 & aKindly arrange sending sample as soon as possible. 诚恳地安排尽快送样品。 & a生活,为你而来 The life, comes for you & a股票有风险,入市需谨慎 The stock has the risk, entering the market must be discrete & aTime is running out, but have not yet ended 时间用尽,但未结束 & agameloft gameloft & ai think i should head to bed now 我认为我应该朝向现在供住宿 & aemployers value employees who come to work right on time. give yourself an extra 15minutes to make sure you arrive on time 雇主来研究时间的价值雇员。 授予保证您的额外15minutes准时到达 & a医生叫我爸爸戒烟 Doctor is called me the daddy to stop smoking & a他们将通过电子邮件将作业发给老师 They will issue through the email the work teacher &我们将用电子邮件的方式把作业发给老师 的翻译是:We will use e-mail to teacher jobs 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们将用电子邮件的方式把作业发给老师
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We will use e-mail job sent to the teacher
We will use e-mail to teacher jobs
We will use e-mail messages sent to teachers to operate
We will use the email the way to issue the work teacher
相关内容&a坚持“客户满意、员工幸福、社会和谐”的经营理念 Persisted “customer satisfaction, staff happiness, the society are harmonious” management idea & aNo sharp edge allowed 锋利的边缘没有准许 & aPls find the attachment Pls发现附件 & aMethods for investigation of osteoclastogenesis using mouse embryonic stem cells. 正在翻译,请等待... & a配置高端的电脑 Disposes Gao Duan the computer & a魔鬼式恋爱 Devil type love & aSteve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ron Wayne started the 史蒂夫工作、史蒂夫Wozniak和Ron韦恩开始了 & a文件审查进度 Document examination progress & awhite locn labels 白色地点标签 & a极端 大穴套图 Extreme big hole set of chart & aMy has a nice toy train 我有一列精密玩具火车 & aseventh Avenue and Eighth Avenue 正在翻译,请等待... & asouthwards southwards & ashandong show long fashion @accessories co,ltd 山东展示长的时尚@accessories co,有限公司 & a候选人 Candidate & aMicrosoft Advertising 微软做广告 & aGDFDA convoked video session for deploying Crack down on food and drug producing and selling fake product , that is the work one of three illegal activities, establishes two systems GDFDA召集的录影会议为部署制裁食物,并且药物生产和卖假产品,那是工作三次非法活动一,建立二个系统 & a我准备去医院 I prepare the hospital & aEclipse UI 3.6.1.M0 (org.eclipse.ui 3.6.1.M0)
& a如下邮件所示 The following mail shows & a学生对英语写作教学的认识以及对写作的兴趣和态度、 Student to English writing teaching understanding as well as to writing interest and manner, & aWhen do you have the time? I and you look at a house together.Was not has looked couple days ago, is a new plot, the public transportation may arrive two places which you work. 正在翻译,请等待... & a大多数孩子们多大去上课外班的? The majority children leave for good attend class the local official? & a工厂不愿意支付本地费用 The factory is not willing to pay the local expense & aopportunities at Accenture within our growing practice in China. 机会在Accenture在我们增长的实践之内在中国。 & ain een natuurlijke basis van Alfalfa,Peterselie,soja 在紫花苜蓿的一个自然依据,荷兰芹,大豆 & aOfficeSuite Pro 5.5 - more info.
& aways of receiving signals from a lonely island 正在翻译,请等待... & aconcern oneself with 关心与 & aadvanced....power 先进….力量 & a摸你的膝盖 Traces your knee & a这是被允许的并且免费吗 And this is permitted free & aYou are less stupid than me. 您比我较不愚笨的。 & aMisty Stone 有薄雾的石头 & aNo,Bob.I'm a boy.I'mseven.I'm in Class Three,Grade One 不, Bob.I上午男孩。I'mseven.I上午在类三,等级一 & a帽子很好看 The hat is very nice & aplaylist
edit 播放表编辑 & a建一个太空站 正在翻译,请等待... & a“All Parameters “所有参量 & a我又用错词了 正在翻译,请等待... & aokok, then I can revert to you in Chinese okok,我可以然后恢复对您用中文 & a上海的温度是零下2°到5° Shanghai's temperature is below zero 2° to 5° & aLevin Istitute Levin Istitute & a愉快心情 Humeur heureuse & a去你他妈的 Goes to your his mother & aTo think we are able is about to be so;to determine upon attainment is frequently attainment itself 要认为我们能将如此是; 要确定在达到频繁地是达到 & aNobody could define you unless you let them 除非您让他们,没人可能定义您 & a计算数学题 Computation mathematics problems & aEveryone in class has a computer 大家在类有一台计算机 & a他拿起电话马上拨了110 正在翻译,请等待... & athank you. My English is ok lah.... 谢谢。 我的英国是好lah…. & aしすせたちつっへふはのねぬぬみむめもゃょゎゅ 您是否不认为? (se)做做是(hu)对阴道(tsu) (nu) (nu)看见(mu) (我) (ya) (yo) (wa) (yu) & a3. 评估一个人知识和技能有很多简单而有效的方法。 3. Appraised a person knowledge and the skill have very many simple and the effective method. & a我们将用电子邮件的方式把作业发给老师 We will use the email the way to issue the work teacher &}

我要回帖

更多关于 老师用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信