sells是什么意思 things to people意思

2013年七年级英语上册第七单元测试题(人教版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
英语人教七年级上综合测评Unit 7(分数:100分& 时间:90分钟)第Ⅰ卷& 听力部分(15分)Ⅰ.听句子, 选择与其意思相符的图片(有两幅多余图片)(5分)1.How much is the shirt?2.The shoes are on sale.3.I'll take the skirt.4.This store sells many kinds of clothes.5.I want a red sweater.&1.______& 2.______& 3.______& 4.______& 5.______
Ⅱ.听对话, 选择正确答语 (5分)W:The girl in a blue T&shirt is my friend.M:What's her name?W:Her name is Sally.Q:What's the girl's name?6.A.A blue T&shirt.&&B.My fr iend.&&&&C.Her name's Sally.
W:How much is the ruler?M:It's 2 dollars.W:OK.I'll take two.Q:How much are the rulers?7.A.$1.&&&&&&& &&&B.$2.&&&&&&& &&&C.$4.
W:I'll take a pen, an eraser and a pencilbox.How much are they?M:They're 16 dollars.The pen is 4 dollars.The pencil case is 9 dollars.Q:How much is the eraser?8.A.$9.& &&&&B.$3.& &&&&&C.$4.
W:I like the blue chair.M:It's only 7 dollars.W:Well, what about the green one?M:It's 6 dollars.W:OK, I'll take it.Q:Is the green chair 7 dollars?9.A.No, it isn't.&&&B.Yes, it is.&&&&C.It's 7 dollars.
M:Is the red sweater yours?W:Yes, it is.My sister has a green one.Q:Whose sweater is green?10.A.Her mother's.&&B.Her sister's.&&&C.Her sweater.
Ⅲ.听短文, 判断正(T)误(F)(5分) Yong Hui's Clothes StoreHi, boys and girls.Have a look at Yong Hui's Clothes Store.We have black and blue hats for $15.The blue sweater is $31 and the red sweater is $30.The yellow shorts are also $30 and the green shorts are on sale for $25!How much are the shoes?Sorry.Those are my shoes.I need them.11.Yong Hui's Clothes Store sells hats, sweaters and shorts.&12.The hats are $30.&13.The sweaters are blue and black.&14.The shoes are $25.&15.The store has yellow and green shorts.&第Ⅱ卷& 笔试部分(85分)Ⅳ.单项选择(10分)16.What color ______ the socks?A.can& &&&B.do&&&&C.are& &&&&D.is
17.This pair of pants ______ very good.I like ______.A.is;them& &&B.are;it&&&C.are;them& &&D.is;it
18.The store ______ school things ______ the students.A.sell;to& &&&B.buy;from&&C.sells;to& &&D.buys;from
19.The shorts in the store are on sale.Anybody can ______ them.A.take& &&&B.buy&&&&C.have& &&&D.afford
20.He is a collector.He has ______ basketballs.A.twenty three& &&B.twenty&three&&C.two ten three& &&D.three&twenty
21.Mary ______ a bag ______ school.& A.need;to& &&B.need;for&&&C.needs;to& &&D.needs;for
22.―______ are the sports socks?―6 dollars a pair.A.What color& &&B.How much&&C.How& &&&D.How many
23.Thi s hat is too big.I want a ______ one.A.long& &&&B.short&&&&C.small& &&&D.nice
24.The skirts are ______ sale.You can buy them ______ a very good price.A.for;at& &&&B.at;on&&&C.on;at& &&&D.at;at
25.―______―Yes, please.I want a red T&shirt.A.How are you?&&&&&&&B.Excuse me.C.Can I help you?&&&&&&D.What's your name?
Ⅴ.完形填空(10分)Hi,boys and girls!Do you need good __26__?Welcome to our store!Our store is very& __27__.We have lots of clothes in it and many of them are __28__.Every day __29 __ people come and buy clothes in our store.We have __30__clerks:five boys and five girls.The __31__ in our store are cheap.&Do you __32__ backpacks?We have many cheap backpacks.We __33__ them for only 8 dollars.We also have pants,shoes,sweaters,shirts and shorts.They are in many __34__,blue,green,black,yellow and white.Do you __35__ these things?Come to our store,please.26.A.books& &&B.vegetables&&&C.clothes& &&&D.hamburgers
27.A.big& &&&B.red&&&&C.small& &&&D.short
28.A.in need& &&B.at school&&&C.on sale& &&&D.on TV
29.A.no& &&&B.only&&&&C.many& &&&D.much
30.A.five& &&&B.eight&&&&C.nine& &&&D.ten
31.A.clerks& &&B.books&&&C.things& &&&D.price
32.A.take& &&&B.need&&&&C.thank& &&&D.meet
33.A.sell& &&&B.lost&&&&C.buy& &&&D.found
34.A.prices& &&B.names&&&C.colors& &&&D.numbers
35.A.like& &&&B.know&&&&C.watch& &&&D.bring
Ⅵ.阅读理解(20分) AShishang StoreSALE!&
36.How much is a sweater?A.It's $120.&&& &&B.It's $45.&&&C.It's& $40.&&&&&&& &D.It's $60.
37.Li Hong has $70.How many pairs of socks can she buy?A.Twenty.&&&&&&& &B.Fourteen.&&&C.Twenty&five.&&& &D.Thirty.
38.Lisa wants to buy a backpack and a T&shirt.She needs ______.A.$159&&&&&&&&& &B.$180&&&&C.$105&&&&&&&&& &D.$90
39.Where can you buy these things?A.In a bookstore.&&&&& &&&&&B.In a clothes store.C.In a vegetable store.&&&&& &&&&D.In a fruit store.
40.You have $130.You can buy ______.A.a sweater and a backpack&&&&&B.two T&shirts and two hatsC.two pairs of shorts and a hat&&&&D.a pair of pants and a T&shirt
BHello, boys and girls!My name is Zhang& Hanyun, and my English name is Sel ina Zhang.Kristy Zhang's Chinese name is also Zhang Hanyun.She is a singer. But I am a clerk at Mr.Cool's Clothes Store.We have shorts in black and white for 3 dollars.We have shirts in blue, black and white.The blue shirts are 7 dollars.The black shirts are also 7 dollars.The white shirts are on sale for 4 dollars.For boys, we have white socks.A pair of white socks is only 1 dollar.We also sell black shoes for only e and see for yourself at Mr.Cool's Clothes Store.41.You can't buy ______ at Mr.Cool's Clothes Store.A.black shoes& &&B.black shorts&&C.blue shirt s& &&D.black socks
4 2.Two white shirts and a pair of white socks are ______. A.6 dollars& &&B.8 dollars&&&C.9 dollars& &&D.14 dollars
43.You have 21 dollars, and you can buy ______ pairs of shorts.A.3& &&&&B.7&&&&C.8& &&&&D.6[
44.Selina Zhang is a ______.A.clerk& &&&B.teacher&&&C.student& && &D.singer
45.―Can you buy white shoes at Mr.Cool's Clothes Store?―______.A.Yes, we can&&B.No, we can't& &&C.Yes, I am&&&D.No, they aren't
Ⅶ.任务型阅读(10分)I'm Jim.There is a big shop near my home.It sells a_lot_of& things.From the shop I can buy (买) many school things like pens, pencils, rulers, erasers and exercise&books.I can also buy some food and fruits like cakes, apples, bananas and oranges.The shop is open from 9:00 in the morning to 20:00 in the evening every day.People in the shop are very friendly.I can buy things on my way home.I often help (帮助) my father and mother buy things in the shop.My father wants to buy a fridge.I find a very good fridge.It is big, but it is not dear.It's 1800 yuan.We like it very much.根据短文内容,完成下列小题。46.画线A处的 同义词:______;同义词组:______
47.画线B处的汉语意思:______&48.Where is the shop?________________________________________________________________________
49.Does the shop sell vegetables?________________________________________________________________________
50.How much is the fridge?________________________________________________________________________
Ⅷ.词汇(10分)A)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。51.―What's the p______ of the sweaters?& ―$54.
52.My sweater is eight d______.
53.The orange trousers are too s______ for Mary.Please give her a longer one.
54.Does the store s______ school things?
55.The blue shoes aren't too expensive,I'll t______ them.
B)从方框内选择适当的词组填空。how much& have a look at& on sale& for boys& sells ... to ...56.Can I ______ your photo?
57.Miss Miller, the clerk, ______ a watch ______ Linda.&58.Are these white shorts ______ for 12 yuan?
59.______, we have sports shoes for only 3 yuan.
60.―______ is your black pen?―It's 2 dollars.
Ⅸ.补全对话,选项中有两项多余(5分)A.Do you have a bigger one?B.Thank you.C.How do you spell it?D.Yes, plea se.E.What's your name?F.What color do you want?G.How much is it?A:Can I help you?B:61.______ I want a sweater for my son.A:We have sweaters in red, yellow and white.62.______B:Yellow.A:Here you are.B:Oh, this sweater is too small.63.______ A:Yes.What about th is one?B:It's very nice.64.______A:It's ten dollars.& B:OK.I'll take it.65.______A:You're welcome.
Ⅹ.书面表达(20分)圣诞节(Christmas Day)就要到了,假设你是Fashion Clothes Store的老板,请给你的服装店写一则广告。减价商品如图所示:&注意:1.内容可适当扩展;2.字数为60~80词;3.文章开头已给出,但不计入总词数。 Welcome to Fashion Clothes Store!________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&参考答案Ⅰ. 1.F& 2.C& 3.G& 4.E& 5.D Ⅱ.6- 10& CCBA BⅢ. 11-15& TFFFT& Ⅳ. 16-25&& CDCDB& DBCCCⅤ. 26-35&& CACCD& CBACAⅥ.& 36-45& ABCBC&& DCBABⅦ. 46& many;lots of& 47& 昂贵的 48& It's near Jim's home.&&& 49& No, it doesn't. 50& It's 1800 yuan.& Ⅷ.51price&& 52dollars&& 53short&& 54sell&& 55take&&& 56 have a look at&& 57sells;to& 58on sale&&& 59 For boys&&& 60 How much Ⅸ. 61.D& 62.F& 63.A& 64.G& 65.B.&& Ⅹ. &&&& 参考范文:Welcome_to_Fashion_Clothes_Store!We have great clothes at a good price.Do you like socks?We have socks at a good price―only $1.Do you need bags for sports?We have great bags for only $5.For girls,we have shoes for only $8.The T&shirts in all color are only $7.And you can buy pants for $10.The nice hats are for $3 each.Anybody can afford e to the Fashion Clothes Store now. 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?My mother is a shop assistant and she sells people things.(保持原意)My mother is a shop assistant and she sells things _____ ______百度作业帮
My mother is a shop assistant and she sells people things.(保持原意)My mother is a shop assistant and she sells things _____ _____
My mother is a shop assistant and she sells people things.(保持原意)My mother is a shop assistant and she sells things _____ _____sells shop things people to a assistant.不知怎么连句_百度知道
sells shop things people to a assistant.不知怎么连句
我有更好的答案
A shope assistant sells things to people.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Miss Lin sells things to people in a shop.(换一种说法,但意思不变)________________________________________百度作业帮
Miss Lin sells things to people in a shop.(换一种说法,但意思不变)_______________________________________
Miss Lin sells things to people in a shop.(换一种说法,但意思不变)_______________________________________
Miss Lin sells people things in a shop或者Miss Lin is a shop assistant知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解。There is a big shop near ...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读短文,从文中A、B、C、D中选择一个最合适的位置,将句子My friends buy ping pong ballsin the shop 加入文中。Next to my home, there is (有) a big shop. A) It sells many things. From the shop we can buy somesoccer balls, baseballs, basket balls and fruit. B) The shop opens very early and it closes very late. C)We canbuy things from 7:00~22:00 in the shop. I help my mother and father buy things in the shop. D) The peoplein the shop are very friendly.
阅读理解。There is a big store near our school. &It sells a lot of things. Many of the teachers and students like to doshopping there. You can buy food there, like something to eat or something to drink. You can buy schoolthings there, too. Some of them are very cheap. The people in the shop are very friendly. It opens at 8 in themorning and closes at 6 in the afternoon.1. There is a big shop ______.A. in our schoolB. near their schoolC. near our schoolD. in their school2. You can buy ______ there.A. a busB. a carC. a planeD. an eraser3. There aren't ______ in the shop.A. pencilsB. soccer ballsC. fruitsD. dogs4. The people in the shop are ______ .A. friendsB. studentC. teachersD. friendly5. It's open for ______ hours a day.A. 8B .9C. 10D. 11
Bill comes from Canada. He works in a small shop. It is near a factory and a school. Every day alot of workers and students go there to buy things.&&&& In the morning, Bill gets up early and has his breakfast. He goes to work by bike.&&&& He gets to the shop at about seven twenty. The shop opens at seven thirty. It sells many things likefood and drinks. It also sells school things. There are often many people in the shop from morning toevening.&&&& Bill has lunch in the shop. At seven in the evening, the boss closes the shop. He goes back homefor dinner.1.Where does Bill work?A. In a big shop.B. In a small shop.&&C. In a factory.D. In a school.2.Who buy things in the shop every day?A. Some housewives.B. Some students.&&C. A lot of workers.D. A lot of workers and students3.What time does Bill get to the shop?A. Seven o'clock.B. Half past seven.&&C. Seven twenty.D. Twenty to seven.4.What does the shop sell?A. Radios.B. Computers.&&C. It sells many things.D. Shoes.5.Where does Bill have lunch?A. In the shop.B. At home.&&C. At school.D. In the hotel.}

我要回帖

更多关于 sellsword什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信