关于查理与波比的巧克力工厂厂的150字英语作文

求一篇150字关于友谊的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇150字关于友谊的英语作文
FriendshipWhat is friendship? It is to relate with somebody without need for money or objective. It is to need emotion and over wealth is friendship , no matter what their background , age , sex or personality.Friendship can be pure. We hear , nowdays, however, how one can be cheated by friends. Many people get along with someone because they have a lot of money. It is doultful that is real friendship.Having friends, one can be find happiness. If you are in trouble your friends will help you through or at least comfort you. When you are happy , they share it with you. They are also there for you to chat with at any time.It is a wonderful feeling, as the proverb says& to love each other is easy but to make frieds is hard&, So, it is crutial that we should get along with our friends. In my opinon ,it is a shame to deceive your friends . The world would be more beautiful if it was full of filled with friendship
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
In today’s society, I believe that people should value their money. Money is a necessity and people should not use poor judgement on frizolous things. Therefore, I disagree there is no point in trying to save money. I feel that people who spend their money as they earn it wouldn’t be happier and would loose out.
However, Money should be spent on things financially and shouldn’t be wasted. I see a lot of adults who don’t use their judgement and who don’t know how much they’re spending when they look at prices on a shelf in a drugstore or any other store for that matter.
There are a lot of things that money should be saved for such as insurance bills, mortgage, cell phone bills, as well as paying for rent. These are the kinds of things that people should value and save their money for instead of having fun with it.
I mean I could see if it was someone who was a lot younger, who earned their money by doing chores, and going to the candy store. As the younger generation gets older and works ful there will come a time when they will realize that they must save a portion of what they have earned.
Thus however, I have learned to save money as will as spend it over a period of time. I have spent my money on stupid things that I didn’t even need and yet I was also having fun with it. Then there came a time when I had to put all of that a side and had to think positively about how I was spending my money.
I eventually learned the value of money when I started working and every paycheck that I received went into my savings account. That way I would be saving for the important things such as car insurance, credit card bills, cell phone bills, and college tuition. Needless to say my parents gave me money to buy my clothes and shoes from time to time.
Money should be handled with care and shouldn’t be wasted. There will always come a time when someone is in need of money, until they realize they have non-to spare in their pocket because they just blew all of it for fun. Money is a necessity and people should value it.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书村网作文频道,小学初中高中作文云集于此!
您现在的位置: >
查理和巧克力工厂
类别: 字数:800字作文
  终于抽空看了早想看的电影&&《查理和巧克力工厂》。
  这个和爱情,明星毫无关系的电影似乎并不被很多人所知。
  《查理与巧克力工厂》改编自1964年,罗尔德?达尔的同名小说。故事讲述了一个叫查理的穷小孩的奇遇。威利?王卡是巧克力工厂的主人,为了继承人,威利在5块巧克力中放了金卡,得到金卡的人将被邀请去参观巧克力工厂。四张金卡分别由喜欢吃巧克力的胖小孩,有什么要求都会被满足的大小姐,骄傲的嚼口香糖冠军,和由高科技陪伴的小子获得。
  可怜的查理只有在生日时才能得到一块巧克力。不幸的是,生日的巧克力没有金卡,给钱买的巧克力也没金卡,直到查理捡到了10美元才在店里买到了最后一块有金卡的巧克力。
  有人愿出500美元买下金卡,而小查理也愿换。他知道家里缺钱,在牙膏厂工作的爸爸被解雇了。
  这时,祖父说,钱每天都在印,而金卡全球也只有5张,只有傻子才会换。你是那个傻子吗?
  查理被说服了。
  查理由年轻时在巧克力工厂工作的爷爷陪同一起去。在神奇的巧克力工厂什么都是糖果做的,导演蒂姆?波顿给我们展现了奇妙的世界,有各种各样的糖果,为工厂工作的小矮人,可以浮在巧克力河上的糖果船,可以上下左右任意移动的透明电梯?(
  在威利的工厂,四个小孩因为贪婪,任性,骄傲,轻狂而受到了惩罚,只有善良的小查理获得了继承工厂的权利。可查理因为威利?王卡不同意把他宝贵的家人也带进工厂,了威利的好意。
  威利虽然是巧克力工厂的主人,但儿时的威利因为当牙医的父亲对糖果的警惕,即使在万圣节也不能吃糖果。威利离家出走了,他以为父亲不爱他。
  最终在查理的陪同下,威利回家看望父亲。两人相视,拥抱。
  查理和家人住进了工厂,而威利也得到了家人的爱。
  整个故事幽默,温馨,,奇妙,瑰丽。像童话中走出来的故事。
  生活并不可能像故事里那样&&结局都是美满的。但,我们至少还有追寻幸福的权利。爱所有爱你的人,感激他们所给予你的一切,并把这种爱传递下去。
  这就是这个单纯的故事所教我的。
查理和巧克力工厂相关作文
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站发布的部分作文转载于互联网,旨在提供给网民参考、阅读与学习。若版权所有者不同意本站转载您的作品,请发邮件通知我们,收到您的反馈后,我们会尽快对相关稿件作出处理。
鉴于部分作文没作者落款,或出处已无从考究,因此没标明作文来源,希望著作人能够谅解。感谢各位的包容与支持!要一些关于留学的英语作文,120-150字。 大学水平。_百度知道
要一些关于留学的英语作文,120-150字。 大学水平。
提问者采纳
benefitsdisadvantages of studying broad 出国留学的利与弊 (300字)
Nowadays, many people like to study abroad. Studying abroad is often considered as a great opportunity which will lead to bright future in ones ride of passage. Not only can we learn different culturesknowledgeforeign countries, studying abroad can also enrich our lives.
One coin has two sides. Likewise, different people have different minds. Conservativenegative concerns about studying abroad have been gradually emergingour society. People start to wonder what goes wrong with studying abroad. There are a couple of issues worth of our discussions.
Disadvantages of studying abroad may affect ones life culturallyeconomically. We Chinese will experience cultural shocks if we study abroadlive in another country. Some peers may not be able to adapt to a new environment of their studyingliving, which may be very differentthat of theirs. Life is beautiful,it is hard. If one does not feel comfortable with the new culture of another country, he will not be happy about studying in that country.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于大学生活的英语作文,期末考试用的150字。。。_百度知道
关于大学生活的英语作文,期末考试用的150字。。。
网上有很多 但同学都是在网上找的 希望有人能写一篇新的给我 谢谢了。。。
提问者采纳
参考   我就是 那一只
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
My university life We will never forget our freshman year at college. In general it is a time filled with anticipation, some anxiety, and wonderful discoveries. College is much different than high school. You may decide to commute from your home to a local campus. Without doubt, the most dramatic freshman year is for those living away from home. What can we expect as we head off into the wonderful world of higher education? The first thing I notice is the workload. It is heavier and more intense than I ever experienced before. The major challenges of college work are large volume of reading, short deadlines, and “endless” writing. A related effect that can be brought on by the workload is doubt, frustration, and loneliness if possible. On some of those long, seemingly endless nights of studying and writing, it will be very natural for me to long for fine old days. Hang in there. These down periods will pass. I have made a lot of new friends. I am sure college friendships will be among the most satisfying and long-term in my life. It's always exciting to discover how wonderfully diverse college relationships can be. I am enjoying my newfound freedom. Stay up until dawn talking about my ideals and ambitions with my dorm's regular bull session buddies. Sleep in until the afternoon on a light class day. Explore the local town or suburbs with one or two of my new friends. I even start to think about my future. Going to college is as much about finding out who am I as it is about getting the degree.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 巧克力英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信