i went to heavensome interesti

帮我改写短文.改成第三人称.In ten years,I think i'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because i went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter.I think i will meet lots of interesti_作业帮
帮我改写短文.改成第三人称.In ten years,I think i'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because i went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter.I think i will meet lots of interesti
帮我改写短文.改成第三人称.In ten years,I think i'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because i went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter.I think i will meet lots of interesting people.I think i'll live in an apartment with my best friends,because i don't like living alone.I'll have pets.I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them,and our apartment is too small.So in ten years,I'll have many different pets.I might even keep a pet parrot!I'll probably go skating and swimming every day.During the week i'll look smart,and probably will wear a suit.On the weekend,I'll be able to dress more casually.I think i'll go to Hong Kong on vacation,and one day i might even visit Australia.帮我把这遍短文改成第三人称'he'的改写.帮下忙.越快越好.
In ten years,He thinks he'll be a reporter.He'll live in Shanghai,because he went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.He think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter.He thinks he will meet lots of interesting people.He thinks he'll live in an apartment with his best friends,because he doesn't like living alone.He'll have pets.He can't have any pets now because his mother hates them,and his apartment is too small.So in ten years,he'll have many different pets.He might even keep a pet parrot!He'll probably go skating and swimming every day.During the week he'll look smart,and probably will wear a suit.On the weekend,he'll be able to dress more casually.He thinks he'll go to Hong Kong on vacation,and one day he might even visit Australia.准确无误.肯定没问题!
In ten years,he thinks he'll be a reporter.He'll live in Shanghai,because he went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.He thinks it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter.He thinks he will ...
In 10 years, he thinks he'll be a reporter. He'll live in Shanghai, bezause he went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it. He thinks it's really a beautiful city. As a reporter, He thinks he ...英语翻译翻译:Dear Bill,How was your vacation?Did you do anything interesting?Did hone in the family go with you?I went to a friend's farm in the countryside with my family go Ererything was great.We fed some hens and saw some baby pigs.They wer_作业帮
英语翻译翻译:Dear Bill,How was your vacation?Did you do anything interesting?Did hone in the family go with you?I went to a friend's farm in the countryside with my family go Ererything was great.We fed some hens and saw some baby pigs.They wer
英语翻译翻译:Dear Bill,How was your vacation?Did you do anything interesting?Did hone in the family go with you?I went to a friend's farm in the countryside with my family go Ererything was great.We fed some hens and saw some baby pigs.They were so cute!The only proble was that there was nothing much to do in the evening but read.Still every-one seemed to be bored.Bye for now!Mark
亲爱的比尔,假期过得愉快吗?你干了什么有趣的事情?在家庭去了吗?我去和我的家人在乡下的一个朋友的农场去都是伟大的.我们给了一些鸡和看到一些小猪.他们是如此可爱!唯一的问题是,没有什么做在晚上读.还有每一个似乎是无聊的.再见!}

我要回帖

更多关于 went to poland 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信