A&#tda8943代换;is next to the &#tda8943代换;语法对吗?一个建筑在另一个建筑旁边,用The还是用A?

当前位置: >>>
4人搞笑英语短剧剧本
Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office. Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week. Wing: Me too .I always get so busy in this season. I
Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office.Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week.Wing: Me too .I always get so busy in this season. I have drunk three cups of coffee in order to keep awake.Ci: Our boss must be enjoying his holiday in Fiji very much. What do you think he will feel when he comes back to see our case?Ca:Of course he will feel surprised and give each of us a promotion.Wing: Come on, he is a devil, how could he do this to us? Anyway, we should award ourselves for these days hard work!Ca: You are right. Let’s pig out on junk food!Wing: I have stayed in China for a whole year and I miss my hometown. I miss German food!Ca: so do I .how much I love French food!Ci: I have not eaten German or French food before. Do you have any recommendation?Ca: If you visit France or go to a French restaurant, snails, cheese, and goose liver and red wine are the best choices.Wing: You also can’t miss the famous German sausage, ham and blue checseCi: They all sound yummy. But do you know what Chinese eat when they miss their families?Wing&Ca: NoCi: The answer is dumplings!Ca:Well ,I heard that before though I haven’t tasted .Wing: Can you make dumplings, CiCi? Would you make some for us? I have been longing for dumplings for a long time.Ci: Aha, it is as easy as a pie for me .what about coming to my house tonight? We can make dumplings together. I will teach you how to cook it.Ca: Great! That is fantastic. Then it will be the first time to make and eat dumplingsWing: Very good idea! We could busy some basic ingredient at the supper market after work.Ci: Sure.We need flour, yeast, pork, cabbages, vinegar, sauce and ginger.(The three colleagues had their shopping and now they are in CiCi’s house)CiCiours some pour on the table and said:”Carrie, can you fetch some water here?”Ca: sure, here you are .what s next?Ci:Ci:we have to mix the flour yeast and water together .be careful ,don’t add too much water.Ca: Okay, I’m kneeing the dough repentedly.it is becoming and softerWing: Yeah, I am cutting the pork into many small pieces, and then I will add several spoons of oil in it .shall I blend them?CiCi: Yes, make sure they blend well. A bit salt and a spoon of vinegar are needed, too.(an hour later)Ca: Yes, the dumplings are prepared .lets start!CiCi: Wait! I remember well that you all miss the food from your hometown.Look, what are these?Ca: Wow! Cheese! Where did you get it? And my favorite red wine.Wing: God. Those are sausage and ham, I can’t believe it!CiCi: Haha, it is a big surprise, isn’t it? Now ,we are got all three countries’ food ready.Ca: So it is a complete big meal.Wing: An unforgettable banquet in my life. Let’s cheers!Ca, Ci, Wing: Cheers!
“4人搞笑英语短剧剧本”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 4人搞笑英语短剧剧本 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
空战英豪英文介绍:@是一部描绘Lafayette Escadrille飞行队的战争冒险巨作。故事描述在美军尚未正式...
《山楂树之恋》改编自艾米2007年的网络小说,讲述了在文化大革命期间(1966年-1976年),年轻的城里姑...
最近这几天重新看了一遍"包青天",颇有一番感受,小时候曾经看过,不过当时太小了,只是看个热闹,现在再...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章求翻译,紧急⋯⋯_百度知道
求翻译,紧急⋯⋯
主动研究可行性方案、连续三年被评为集团6S优异奖等、鼓励创新等等。虽然我仍希望她在这方面持续加强。 &#8232。 &#8232。 &#8232、全面提升行政服务品质,我期望xx小姐在将来通过全面提升其管理智慧,把销售技巧与行政管理紧密结合起来! &#8232、与制造商和供应商的沟通: &#8232、新技能的兴趣与尝试、领导能力及人格魅力来攀登其职业生涯的新高峰;作为xx小姐曾经的领导,他这三年多的学习实践集中在三个方面,加强与服务对象,如完成所辖城市销售目标,她是一位乐于沟通且善于沟通的管理人员。她把所学在实践中加以运用。她已经在实践中、学习与传播三方面对她作出适当评价,从她所取得的成就直接且充分显示了她在学习上谦虚与勤奋;首先!更为难能可贵的是、与客户关系维护较好,充分显示了她在为丰富其职业生涯而进行的拓展性学习、关联性学习中所表现出来的追求心、加强执行力;她还是一位乐于学习且善于学习的管理者。耐心传授并不断升华管理理念,从而改变并形成了一种较为民主的销售管理模式,充分显示了她在管理实践过程中对学习的不断检验与总结! &#8232推荐信Dear Gentlemen and Ladies ,但她能够直面自己的不足。尽管曾经在工作中因为沟通不足导致工作失误的发生。我将从沟通,但我依然欣赏她正表现出来的在管理研究与工程实践上的专注与专业。作为一名基础管理者,已经产生了非常显著的变化,并在销售过程中发挥更大的作用,一是从失误中学习。这种改变产生了巨大的粘合力,是一项真正的管理者必须做到且永无止境的工作,一是从外界培训及自我学习中学习,这些变化亦是她个人在管理与领导能力上日趋成熟的真实体现,以期您能对她有更全面;对于她这三年来在公司所作出的实际贡献,比如教育同事调整工作态度、培养沟通意识,一是从同事的成功经验中学习。 今天的xx小姐与三年前的她相比;我谨作为xx小姐在和记黄埔(中国)商贸有限公司工作三年间的直接领导写此推荐信,而主动改善沟通方式。 &#8232。而作为一位独立负责一个城市所有销售事务的管理者来讲,因为这些只能代表她的过去、永远共勉的朋友,她带动了一个团队的人对学习新知识、更深入的认识,以行政管理来支持销售工作,我不作赘述;她更是一位乐于传授并不断升华管理理念的职业人士,且有所成效
提问者采纳
【英语牛人团】太长了, I would like to give an appropriate evaluation on her in three aspects, her constant testing and summing up on what she had learnt during the course of her management practice, etc,满意要加分哟, and ended up with a relatively democratic sales management mode. Compared with herself of three years ago. From the perspective of a manager independently responsible for all the sales affairs in a city. She has already put this in practice and has achieved considerable results. In order for you to have a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of her, the upgrade of administrative service quality, winner of our group’s 6S outstanding award consecutively for three years, learning from the success experiences of her peers and learning from external trainings as well as self-study, communication. As her former superior and a lasting mutually encouraging friend, she is a administrative personnel who is willing to communicate and excels in it! The most commendable of all is that she can stir up her team members’ interest to attempt learning new knowledge and skills, this is a must do and never ending job of a true manager., so that the sales work was supported by administrative management and played a bigger role in the sales process. As a junior manager. Best regards , learning from mistakes, these transformations are genuine representations of her growing maturation in terms of her management and leadership capability, learning and dissemination, studying feasibility plans voluntarily, encouraging innovation etc, her dedication and professionalism in management research and project practice still gains my appreciation, namely. The change created a strong cohesion force, I am looking forward to seeing Miss xxx ascends to new heights of her career through the overall enhancement of her management wisdom. As regards her actual contributions during these three years in the company. She is a manager who is eager and good at learning. Despite the occurrence of mistakes due to inadequate communications in
the sales techniques and the administrative management were closely integrated, her pursuing spirit from the expanded and related learning for the enrichment of her career. To begin with, leadership and charisma in future. Even though I still wish that she can continue to pick up strength in this aspect, such as accomplishment of sales targetsin the designated city, manufacturers and suppliers, such as educating her peers to adjust their work attitudesTo whom it may concernRe, better maintenance of customer relations, cultivating awareness of communications. She is a professional who is keen to impart and sublimate her management concept. She applies what she had learnt into her work and her achievement speaks volume for her modesty and diligence in learning, I wouldn’t want to elaborate too much on them because these can only speak for her past performances, she could confront her shortcomings directly and would initiatively take steps to make improvement to enhance the communications with customers, she concentrated her learning and practice for the past three years on three aspects, Miss xxx has undergone tremendous transformations: Letter of RecommendationDear Sir/Madam, This letter of recommendation is written in my capacity as the immediate superior of Miss xxx for three years in Hutchison Wampoa (China) Limited, enhancing execution ability
提问者评价
各种内牛满面,谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Dear Gentlemen and Ladies: the bus I wish as Miss XX and Whampoa ( China ) Limited company three years direct leadership to write this recommendation letter. Today, Miss XX. She was three years ago, has had a very significant change. As an independent and responsible for a city all sales transaction managers, these changes also is her personal in management and leadership capability maturity of the true. The bus for her three years in the company has made actual contributions, such as the completion of the subordinate city sales target, comprehensively enhance the administrative service quality, and customer relationship maintenance, good for three co...
律1.知武终不可胁2.,白3.单于。愈益欲降之4.,乃幽5.武,置大窖6.中,绝不饮食7。天雨8.雪,武卧啮9.雪,与毡毛并咽之,数日不死。匈奴以为神,乃徙武北海10.上无人处,使牧羝11.,羝乳12.乃得归。······武既至海上,廪食不至13.,掘野鼠去14.草实15.而食之。杖汉节牧羊16.,卧起操持,节毛尽落。
(选自《汉书·苏武传》)
1.律:指卫律,汉人,投降匈奴,单于封为丁灵王,是单于的重臣。 2.胁:胁迫(他投降)。 3.白:禀报。又,《童区寄传》:“虚吏白州,州白大府。”又,《孔雀东南飞》:“便可白公姥,及时相谴归。” 4.降之:让苏武投降。降,作使动用。 5.幽:囚,禁闭。 6.窖:地穴。 7.绝不饮食:不给他水喝,饭吃。 8.雨:下。名词作动词用。 9.啮(nie):吃、嚼。 10.北海...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Module 6:Unit 2:The name of the spaceship is Shenzhou. 七年级英语下册 单元练习 外研版 试题下载
试题名称Module 6:Unit 2:The name of the spaceship is Shenzhou.( 外研版)
如果您在下载时出现“找不到网页”的错误提示,则表明你的IE需要设置:打开IE浏览器,点顶上菜单栏中的“工具——Internet选项——高级”,找到“用UTF-8发送URL”这项,把前面的勾去掉。()
上一个『』&&nbsp下一个『』
浏览更多试题,请访问}

我要回帖

更多关于 3u8943 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信