International Students Centre
Hong Xue              827-839 George Street PO Box 707
60 Waratah Street                Broadway NSW 21007
Croydon Park NSW 2133       Phone:(612)00 302 456
                        Fax:(612)
                 http://www.tafensw.edu.au/international/
WARNING LETTER
Dear Hong Xue,
  As you are aware, your student visa regulations set out a number of conditions applying to your visa.It has come to our attention that you are failing to meet the following conditions:You must maintain accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements that have been approved by your education provider if you:
  ●have not turned 18; and
  ●are not staying in Australia with:
  -a parent
  -a custodian(监护人); or
  -a relative who has been nominated(指定)by your parent or a custodian, is aged at least 21 and is of good character.
  Note:You must not change those arrangements without the written approval of your education provider.
  You must obey the following rules:
  1.During term time you must:
  a)remain in your homestay du
  b)c and
  c)inform your guardian at all times of your whereabouts.
  2.On weekends you must:
  a)have your guardian's permission
  b)inform your guardian of the name, address and phone numbers of people you are visiting.
  3.You must return your guardian's telephone calls.
  This will be your only warning.If you continue to breach(违反)your student visa regulations we will report you to the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs.Such action may lead to the cancellation(取消)of your student visa.Please contact me on(612) or fax(612) if you have questions about your enrolment.
                   Yours sincerely
                   Tracey Carlon
                   Student Advisor
                   International Students Centre
NSW Department of Education and Training
What's the purpose of writing this letter?
To remind the recipient of the conditions for applying for a student visa.
To warn the recipient not to do anything against his student visa regulations again.
To tell the recipient how to contact his student advisor.
To inform the recipient of the student visa regulations.
What can be learned about the recipient from this letter?
He is under 18 and studies in Australia with his parents.
He is required to come home every night according to the rules.
He can stay with his friends on weekends if permitted.
His student Visa has been cancelled.
To which address should the recipient reply if he feels like answering the letter?
Hong Xue at 60 Waratah Street, Croydon Park NSW 2133.
Tracey Carlon at the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs.
Hong Xue at NSW Department of Education and Training.
Tracey Carlon at 827-839 George Street, PO Box 707, Broadway NSW 21007.
科目:高中英语
来源:浙江省嘉兴一中学年高二10月月考英语试题
  Once upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel.Green said,“Clearly I am the most important.I am the sign of life and hope.I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves.Without me, all animals would   1  .”
  Blue interrupted,“You only think about the   2  , but consider the sky and the sea.  3   the water that is the basis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea.Without my peace, you would all be   4  .”
  Yellow chuckled(笑道),“You are all so serious.I bring laughter, fun, and   5   into the world.”
  Orange started next to blow her trumpet,“I am the color of health and strength.I may be   6  , but I am precious for I serve the needs of human life.When I fill the sky   7  , my beauty is so striking that no one gives another   8   to any of you.”
  Red could stand it   9   and he shouted out,“I am the ruler of all of you.I am the color of danger and of bravery.I am willing to   10   truth.I am also the color of passion and of love.”
  Then came Purple and Indigo(深蓝)….
  The colors went on boasting, each convinced of his or her own   11  .Their quarreling became louder and louder.Suddenly there was a startling flash of bright lightening thunder.Rain started to pour down   12  .The colors crouched(蜷缩)down   13  , drawing close to one another for comfort.
  In the midst of the clamor(叫嚷), rain began to speak,“You foolish colors, fighting   14  yourselves, each trying to dominate  15  .Don't you know that you were each made for a special purpose,   16  ?Join hands with   17   and come to me.”
  Doing as they were told, the colors   18   and joined hands.They formed a colorful rainbow.From then on, whenever a good rain   19   the world, a rainbow appears in the sky.They remember to   20   one another.
everything
depression
at midnight
at noon or at night
at sunrise or sunset
during the day
struggle with
superiority
disadvantages
inferiority
peacefully
on purpose
themselves
equal and simple
ordinary and similar
more or less
unique and different
each other
one another
appreciate
quarrel with
科目:高中英语
来源:0103
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&&CBC is a famous air company which has over twenty planes carrying passengers and goods, flying along 12 fixed lines all over the world. Its service is very good but some passengers are still not satisfied with it and that is why in 1998 and 1999 the company received letters of complaints(投诉) from consumers or passengers who pointed out over a dozen kinds of problems which are divided in groups in the followingtable. This division is called Category. Problems that appear when the plane is flying are Flight problems. Those about passengers' things carried by the plane are Baggage problems. Customer service refers to service work which passengers are not satisfied with. Over sales of seats are about the fact that more seats are sold and as a result the plane is too crowded to be safe. Refund problems appear when passengers fail to receive the money paid to them because of what they have lost. Fares are problems about the price of tickets. Reservations are problems that appear when passengers could not get the tickets they have alreadybooked. Tours are problems about the passengers'traveling by air or hotel problems. Advertising is what thepassengers think about advertisement on the plane. Credit problems are about the use of credit cards.   &&&&&&&&&&ONSUMER COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY THE CBC   Category                 1998    1999                      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (percent)  (percent)   Flight problems…………………………………&& 20.0%    22.1%   Baggage …………………………………………& 18.3%    21.8%   Customer service ………………………………&& 13.1%    11.3%   Over sales of seats ……………………………… 10.5%    11.8%   Refund problems ………………………………&& 10.1%   &&8.1%   Fares ……………………………………………&& 6.4%   && 6.0%   Reservations and ticketing ………………………& 5.8%   & &5.6%   Tours ……………………………………………& 3.3%    2.3%   Smoking …………………………………………& 3.2%   && 2.9%   Advertising ………………………………………& 1.2%    1.1%   Credit ……………………………………………&&1.0%   && 0.8%   Special passengers ………………………………&&0.9%   && 0.9%   Other ……………………………………………&&&6.2%   &&&5.3%   Total                  && 100.%   && 100.%    Total Number of Complaints       &&&&&&&&22,988   &13,278 491. About how many complaints concerning Credit were received by the CBC in 1998?
[&&&& ]A. 133   B. 220   C. 230   D. 1,220 2. By about what percent did the total number of complaints decrease from 1998 to 1999?
[&&&& ]A. 40%   B. 60%   C. 75%   D. 100% 3. Which of the following statements or sayings can be inferred from the table?&&&& I. In 1998 and in 1999, complaints about Flight problems, Baggage, and Customer service together took &&&&&&& more than 50 percent of all consumer complaints received by the CBC Company.  &&& II. The number of Special passenger complaints was unchanged from 1998 to 1999. &&& III. From 1998 to 1999 the number of Flight problem complaints increased by more than two percent.
[&&&& ]A. I only   B. II only   C. I and II only   D. I and III onlyThe page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.Say 'Thank You' With These Appreciation Quotes
About Today
Living Healthy
Quotations
Health Tip of the Day
Recipe of the Day
There was an error. Please try again.
Please select a newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address.
Did you mean ?
The Art of Saying Thank You.&
Credit: Kohei Hara/Getty Images
September 17, 2015.
Appreciating someone is not that difficult. You just need to remember to express your appreciation when the opportunity arises. But how many of us remember to do so?Voltaire rightly pointed out the merits of appreciation, "Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." When you appreciate your loved ones, you build a bond of trust and love. Appreciation builds bridges and fosters healthy relationships.
Appreciation Those Who Are Closest to YouAppreciation can start at home. When your mother packs you a nutritious lunch, or your dad helps you with homework, show your appreciation with a hug or a smile. When your husband helps you with , or your mother-in-law offers to babysit when you had to go out, express
Appreciate Others Around YouAppreciate people outside your family too. Give your neighbors credit when their dogs did not create a nuisance. Thank the local police for their effort in controlling the crime rate in the neighborhood. You can find many opportunities to express your appreciation.Appreciating someone does not make you less important. This is not a war of ego. Your words of appreciation reveal your humble and generous nature. By appreciating others, your value does not depreciate! On the contrary, you look good in the eyes of others.Is Appreciation the Same Thing as Flattery?Renowned motivational speaker Dale Carnegie beautifully expressed the difference between appreciation and flattery.
He said, "The difference between appreciation and flattery? That is simple. One is sincere and the other insincere. One come the other from the teeth out. O the other selfish. One is the other universally condemned."Sugarcoated words of flattery appear fake while discerning words of appreciation sound genuine.
Appreciation makes specific mention of praise-worthy qualities. Flattery is wishy-washy, smothering the truth behind a veil of false words. You can instinctively tell if a person is expressing true appreciation or false flattery.How to Appreciate Someone?Appreciation should be sincere. When you praise your mother for her cooking, talk about what you specifically liked about the food. Share your thoughts about what else you would like. And thank her profusely for making your meal so good.Say
who threw you a surprise birthday party. If your friend has spent money for the party, offer to share the expense. Also, tell your friend what you enjoyed most about the .Use these appreciation quotes to make beautiful
and messages. Your friends and family will remember you for the kind words of appreciation.Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation.Any man's life will be filled with constant and unexpected
if he makes up his mind to do his level best each day.We becom prosperity destroys our appreciation of the right.Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They're absolutely free and worth a fortune.Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.Be thankf you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower., Meditations Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.When I was playing before I retired, I never really understood the appreciation and the respect that people gave me. People had treated me like a god or something, and that was very embarrassing.Henry ClayCourtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the gratefully and appreciating heart.To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.There are slavish souls who carry their appreciation for favors done them so far that they strangle themselves with the rope of gratitude.Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!Steve MaraboliForget yesterday -- it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow -- you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift -- today.William ArthurFlatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you. The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.
Appreciation Quotes Help Forge Friendship}

我要回帖

更多关于 express my gratitude 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信