初一句型转换练习,每空一词

I. 句型转换,每空一词(含缩略形式)I.\x05句型转换,每空一词(含缩略形式)1..I would like to drink( a glass of milk)(对括号部分提问)(   )  (   ) you like to drink 2.Why don’t you spcak_百度作业帮
I. 句型转换,每空一词(含缩略形式)I.\x05句型转换,每空一词(含缩略形式)1..I would like to drink( a glass of milk)(对括号部分提问)(   )  (   ) you like to drink 2.Why don’t you spcak
I. 句型转换,每空一词(含缩略形式)I.\x05句型转换,每空一词(含缩略形式)1..I would like to drink( a glass of milk)(对括号部分提问)(   )  (   ) you like to drink 2.Why don’t you spcak English (改为同义句)(   ) (   ) spcak English?3.Lily needs (two bags of salt ).(对括号部分提问) (    )  (    ) Lily ( 4.The boy wants to buy some bread (改为否定句)The boy ( )( ) to buy ( ) bread.5.Hank has breakfast (at 6:20).(对括号部分提问)( )( ) does Hank have breakfast?
1.What would2.Why not3.What does,need4.doesn't want,any5.What time
1. 根据句意及所给汉语提示填写单词。
1.Could you (
)(告诉)me your English name?
2.I often (
)(学习( Chinese at home in the evening.
3.My sister (
)(居住) in Hangzhou now .
4.Js father is a bus (
)(沙发) is pink .
1.What would 2.why not 3.What does need4.doesn't want any5.What time
1. What would 2. Why not3. What does want4. doesn't want any5. What time
1 what would2 why not3 what does need4 doesn't want any5 what time
would2、Why
not3、What does
need4、doesn't
much5、What麻烦老师解答:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.He'd like to drink green tea for dinner.(改为同义句)
He _______ _______ drink green tea for dinner.2.I'd like some beef.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ you __百度作业帮
麻烦老师解答:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.He'd like to drink green tea for dinner.(改为同义句)
He _______ _______ drink green tea for dinner.2.I'd like some beef.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ you _
麻烦老师解答:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.He'd like to drink green tea for dinner.(改为同义句) &&&&He _______ _______ drink green tea for dinner.2.I'd like some beef.(改为一般疑问句) &&&&_______ you _______ _______ beef?3.Gina would like a bowl of
noodles.(就画线部分提问)&&&& &&&&_
_______ noodles_______Gina _______?4.He likes potatoes ,tomatoes and carrots.(改为否定句) &&&&He_______ _______ potatoes,tomatoes _______ carrots.5.I have some tomatoes in my bag.(改为否定句) &&&&I_______ _______ _______ tomatoes in my bag.6.The special is just for
.(就画线部分提问) &&&&_______ _______ is the special?7.She has a strawberry.(用they 改写句子) &&& They _______ some _______.8.He'd like a bowl of noodles with
beef and potatoes
.(就画线部分提问) &&&&_______ _______ _______ noodles _______ he like?
1.wants to 2.W like some 3.W like 4.doesn' or 5.don't have any 6.How much 7. strawberries 8.W would在线求指导:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.A lot of children are swimming at the pool.(改为一般疑问句)
_____ a lot of children _____at the ool?2.They are
eating breakfast
.(就画线部分提问) _____ __百度作业帮
在线求指导:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.A lot of children are swimming at the pool.(改为一般疑问句)
_____ a lot of children _____at the ool?2.They are
eating breakfast
.(就画线部分提问) _____ _
在线求指导:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.A lot of children are swimming at the pool.(改为一般疑问句)&&& &_____ a lot of children _____at the ool?2.They are
eating breakfast
.(就画线部分提问) _____&_____they _____?3.The girl is reading.(改为否定句) T he girl&_____ _____.4.Is Jenny talking on the phone with her mother?(作否定回答) _____&,she _____.5.Please write to Steve,Henry.(用现在进行时改写句子) Henry&_____&_____ to Steve now?
1.A swimming&&&& 2.W doing&&&& 3.isn't reading&&&& 4.No; isn't&&&& 5.is writing.谁会这道题:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.I like documentaries.(改为一般疑问句)
_____ _____ like documentaries?
2.Does your sister want to go to a movie?(作否定回答)
No,_____ _____ ._百度作业帮
谁会这道题:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.I like documentaries.(改为一般疑问句)
_____ _____ like documentaries?
2.Does your sister want to go to a movie?(作否定回答)
No,_____ _____ .
谁会这道题:句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
1.I like documentaries.(改为一般疑问句)&&& &&&&_____&_____ like documentaries?&&&& 2.Does your sister want to go to a movie?(作否定回答)&&&& &&& No,_____&_____ .&&&& 3.My father wants to see a comedy.(改为否定句)&&&& &&& My father_____&_____ to see a comedy.&&& 4.I want to see a movie.(改为同义句)&&&& &&& I want to_____a movie.&&&& 5.I like
movies.(对画线部分提问)&&&& &&& _____ _____of movies do you like?
1.Do you&& 2.she doesn't&& 3.doesn't want&& 4.go to&& 5.What kind(英语)句型转换,每空一词._百度作业帮
(英语)句型转换,每空一词.
(英语)句型转换,每空一词.
Are those yourWhere ispen...mineWhat abouthe isn't}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一句型转换练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信