hello,are you jane?but also后面加什么写yea,but什么?

请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
补全对话。注意有两句是多余的。
  A.How about going by bus
  B.I don't think it's the fastest way,isn't it
  C.The traffic here is too terrible
  D.I take the plane
  E.By bike
  F.Bike is the most popular way
  G.I like the train
  (Lily=L  He Ping=H)
  L:Hello.
  H:Hello.                      
  L:How do you often go to school?            
  H:(1) _____.                      
  L:Why? (2)_____?                    
  H:Yes,it is.(3)_____.                
  L:Do most students go to school by bike?          
  H:Some go to school by car,some on foot. But(4)_____.
  L:Oh,I see.
  H:How do you usually go home?
  L:(5)_____.
  H:Yes,your home is in the USA.
根据对话补全单词
  A:W  1 are you going to do a  2 ndline 
graduation?
  B:I'm going to look f  3 ndline 
  A:D  4 ndline 
you want to work around here?
  B:Yes,I'd like to.
  A:What kind of job do you want?
  B:Hmm,I'm not sure.H  5 ndline 
about you?
  A:I'll continue to s  6 .
   B:Do you want to study abroad?
  A:N  7 ndline.Not really.
  B:W  8 ndline 
kind of courses are you
going to t  9 ?
  A:Maybe Engineering or Computer Design.
  B:It's   10 ndline 
根据上下文提示,补全对话中所缺的词。
  (H----Han Maimai C----Chen Tao L----Loudspeaker)
  H: Well done ! Congratulations , Chen Tao.
  C: Thank you. I felt sorry
Wei Peng. He and the Class 3 runners had
of them dropped their sticks .
  H: Who
the boys' high jump?
you know the result?
  C: I don't know. Oh! Listen
the loudspeaker. It's the result of the high jump .
  L: Boys and girls, here is the result of the high jump. Zhang Jun is the winner. He
over one metre and sixty-seven !
  C: Hooray ! It's a new record in our school .
done! But I must go. The next is the girls' 400-metre race .
luck ! I hope you'll win !
  H: Thank you . See you
根据对话内容及首字母提示,补全单词,使对话完整、正确。(共10分,每小题1分。)
A: What are you going to do for the afternoon?
go to the fashion show. And my parents are going with me, too.
A: That’s a good i
You’re sure to enjoy it.
B: Are you i  63
fashion? I h  64
you can come with us.
A : May I? I’d love to j  65
you. I must ask my parents first. It’s so kind of you.
B: You’re w
Your parents will certainly a  67 
you go with us.
A: I think they will. How much is the t
B: No more than thirty yuan. Let’s meet at one
at the gate of school, s  69
A: OK. I will be there w  70
B: All right!
     62.i 
     63.i 
      64.h 
      65.j 
     67.a
      69.s 
w      
补全对话。根据首字母写出完整的单词补全对话。
A: Good morning,
I help you?
B: I’d like to s
my holiday abroad.               
A: Yes, Sir. Which
country would you like to v
B: I’ve no i
. I’m too tired and just want to r  65
A: Maybe you can
spend your h
Switzerland. It’s a wonderful p
B: But it’s too
cold I prefer w
places. Where are you going?           
A: What about Australia? There is a lot of sunshine there all the year r
B: Good idea. And
my English as well.   
61. ___________
62. ___________ 63. ___________ 64. ____________ 75. ___________
66. ___________
67. ___________68.____________ 69. ____________ 70. ___________Hello Jane!This is Michael ,whatHello Jane!This is Michael ,what are you doing now?Guess!Are you doing your homework?No,I`m not,Are you watching TV?Yes,I am ,what about you?I`m making cards,but it`s boring,world you like to play basketball?Good idea!_百度作业帮
Hello Jane!This is Michael ,whatHello Jane!This is Michael ,what are you doing now?Guess!Are you doing your homework?No,I`m not,Are you watching TV?Yes,I am ,what about you?I`m making cards,but it`s boring,world you like to play basketball?Good idea!
Hello Jane!This is Michael ,whatHello Jane!This is Michael ,what are you doing now?Guess!Are you doing your homework?No,I`m not,Are you watching TV?Yes,I am ,what about you?I`m making cards,but it`s boring,world you like to play basketball?Good idea!see you soon,See you,
Jane!我是Micheal.你在做什么?猜猜看!你在做作业吗?不,我不是.你在看电视吗?是的,我是.你呢?我在做卡片,很无聊.你想打篮球吗?好主意!一会见!再见.如果你还有任何疑问,请点击【追问】按钮~
你好 Jane!
我是迈克,,你在做什么呢你猜你在做作业吗?不我没有你在看电视呢?是的,那么你呢?我在玩牌,但是很无聊你愿意去打篮球吗?好主意,我们马上见马上见知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“补全对话。A: Hello, is that Mary sp...”,相似的试题还有:
用适当的单词、短语或句子补全对话。A: Hello! (1)______?B: This is Karen speaking.A: (2)______ are you going for your vacation?B: I have no idea. What about you?A: I'm going to Sanya.B: What are you doing there?A: I am (3)______ beach volleyball, eating seafood, and going sightseeing.B: That sounds great. (4)_______?A: My parents and my sister.B: I hope you enjoy yourselves.A: (5)_______.
补全对话。A: Hi! Jenny.B: Hello! Jack.A: Is this your sister?B: __1__ A: Is she Mary?B: __2__&She is Linda.A: Nice to meet you, Linda!C: __3__&B:I have two sisters, Linda and Mary.A:__4__&B: Yes, she is.(five minutes later 五分钟后)B: Mary, this is my friend, Jack. __5__&A: Hi, Mary!D: Hi, Jack!A. Nice to meet you, too!B. Jack, this is Mary.C. Yes, she is.D. Those are my sisters.E. No, I'm not.F. No, she isn't.G. Is that girl Mary?
从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话。A. See you then.B. May I speak to Jane, please?C. Yes, what's up?D. Yes, I'd love to.E. Are you free this afternoon?Jane: Hello!Jim: Hello! This is Jim. 1_______Jane: Speaking.Jim: Hi, Jane! How are you?Jane: Fine, thanks. And you?Jim: I'm fine, too. 2_______Jane: 3_______Jim: Would you like to go fishing with me?Jane: 4_______ But I have something to do this afternoon.Jim: How about tomorrow afternoon?Jane: OK. 5_______Jim: Goodbye.Jane: Bye.根据上下文在横线上填上合适的句子,将对话补充完整Hello!——This is Harry speaking.Is that kate?yes!I want to go to the library this afternoon.————yes,i can go with you.but ——————————yes,it‘s very f_百度作业帮
根据上下文在横线上填上合适的句子,将对话补充完整Hello!——This is Harry speaking.Is that kate?yes!I want to go to the library this afternoon.————yes,i can go with you.but ——————————yes,it‘s very f
根据上下文在横线上填上合适的句子,将对话补充完整Hello!——This is Harry speaking.Is that kate?yes!I want to go to the library this afternoon.————yes,i can go with you.but ——————————yes,it‘s very far.——————————we can go there by bus .ok.see you at 3:00 this afternoon.————————————————
Hello!this is kate.This is Harry speaking. Is that kate?yes!I want to go to the library this afternoon.Could you company with me plz?yes,i can go with you. but is it far?yes,it‘s very far.so how to get there?we can go there by bus .ok.see you at 3:00 this afternoon.ok.see you later~
Could you please go with me?It isn't near, is it?分别填入afternoon和but后面,肯定没错,有疑问可以问我。You are a big boy this year. You are fourteen ______ year.We often take p__ in the park.Hello.__ is Jane. Is t__ peter?
Yes,speaking.Would you like s____ chicken to eat?我前面给了首字母的根据首字母来填写单词,没有的直接填_百度作业帮
You are a big boy this year. You are fourteen ______ year.We often take p__ in the park.Hello.__ is Jane. Is t__ peter?
Yes,speaking.Would you like s____ chicken to eat?我前面给了首字母的根据首字母来填写单词,没有的直接填
You are a big boy this year. You are fourteen ______ year.We often take p__ in the park.Hello.__ is Jane. Is t__ peter?
Yes,speaking.Would you like s____ chicken to eat?我前面给了首字母的根据首字母来填写单词,没有的直接填写,望各位大神来帮帮忙。
partythis thatsome
picnic,this that,some
this ;photos
;This, that;some}

我要回帖

更多关于 but 后面 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信