a happy daymy day英语作文5句话 8句话

A Happy Day作文100字_小学生作文200字欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| >>A Happy Day作文100字_小学生作文200字A Happy DayHello,I'm Sally. I get up at seven o'clock.I have some bread and an egg
for breakfast. I study English an hour after breakfast. I play with my dolls at half past nine. There's a good cartoon at ten o'clock.I like it very much.In the aftemoon, I go to play table tennis with my dad.
Whata happy day!Today is a happy day.every one is very happy.I'm happy too.my mother cooked meals.my father read the newspaper.Grandma cleaned my bedroom.I play football with my girls frind.We...Today is Sunday.The sun is shining brightly in the sky.A warm wind,soft as a ...you are welcome.Chinese people are friendly and willing to help others.He smiles.What a happy day!This is a fine day.The sun is shining.Some people are very happy.Now,look.Jim is playing the guitar.And Lily and are ...they are hamburger,banana…They have a very happy day.Today my parent were go out.I was stay ...have a phone call to my favourite friends.I also can do my homework.I like freedom.It can proffer me to support myself.So happy day^_^!I'm Sally.I get up at seven o'clock.I have some bread and an eggfor breakfast.I study English an hour after breakfast.I ...I go to play table tennis with my dad.Whata happy day!《A Happy Day》后几篇作文相关作文专题推荐今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
a happy day
yesterday was sunday.i was very happy.in the morning.i went shopping with my mother.i bought a piece of candy.my mother bought a pair of socks.in the afternoon.i had fun with friends.and i got some cotoon candy.then i won the game.    yesterday i had a good time.
上一个小学作文:
下一个小学作文:
【】【】【】【】
&&&&&&&&&&
& All rights reservedA happy Day 作文_百度知道
A happy Day 作文
提问者采纳
I really had a busy and happy day. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning。我今天很忙过得很快乐. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room。 我起得很早。休息一会后我上午做作业,帮父母做早饭. In the afternoon I went swimming in thenearest swimming pool with my friends。 晚上我上网、看故事书. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. 今天天气晴朗比较热。 在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒。然后我洗碗打扫屋子。 下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳It was sunny and very hot today
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
月舞云袖千仙草
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
I had a good breakfast, then I went out to play with my frienda happy day Today. In the afternoon, but we felt very well in the water. After supper I began to do my homework, I went swit think it is difficult, it was very hot, I got up very early, We also had a good time, I didn&#39, so I finished it very early
A happy day It is Sunday today. I have no classes. My parents took me to the park. We went to the park on foot. We played games, flew kites, and we also went fishing in the park. How lucky we were! We caught a big fish! We were very happy. We cooked the fish and had a picnic by the lake. We all had a good time. At 6 o'clock, we went home by taxi. We really had fun today.
A happy day Today is Sunday, its my favourite day. At eight oclock, we have milk and eggs for breakfast. At nine oclock, I play ping-pong and football with my father. In the afternoon, I play computer games. Wow! The computer is so interes
today is my birthday.im very happy
my parents make a cake for me. make friends gave me a lot of things.im very happy
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
 today is sunday.the sun is shining brightly in the sky.a warm wind,soft as a girl
s hair作文人网 ,moves sailboat clouds in gentle skies.how beautiful it is.with the fine weather,i am going to go to library to buy some books about english.  on the way,i meet a foreign people.he looks very worried.i ask him:&can i help you?he says:&yes,please.i need to see my friend,she is ill in hospital.how can i get there?i say:&don
t worry.then i tell him how he can get there.he says:&thank you very much.i say:&you are welcome.chinese people are friendly and willing to help others.he smiles.  what a happy day!
上一个初中作文:
下一个初中作文:
【】【】【】【】
&&&&&&&&&&
& All rights reserved您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
二年级英语作文:What a happy day
来源:  18:37:52 【】 
  Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.  It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what a happy day!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:24:38)?&&( 11:23:37)?&&( 11:22:35)?&&( 11:21:26)?&&( 11:20:25)?&&( 11:19:28)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved