违法和不良信息举报电话:027- 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 中考英语作文范文  你的周末生活
中考英语作文范文  你的周末生活
  假设你是林梅,你的英国笔友Dave来信询问你的周末生活。请按以下要点给他回信。
  要点: 1. 你通常是如何过周末的;
  2. 你上周的周末生活。
  提示: 1. 信中要出现下列词汇:usually,
  homework, after that, watch TV, sometimes, play sports, Blue Sky Aquarium, sister, visitors, sharks and dolphins, take photos, singer,
  autograph
  2. 信的开头和结尾已给出。
  Dear Dave,
  I&m very glad to get your letter. You asked me about my life on weekends. Now let me tell you something about it.
  Dear Dave,
  I&m very glad to get your letter. You asked me about my life on weekends. Now let me tell you something about it.
  I usually spend most time doing my homework at home. After that, I watch TV for one or two hours. Sometimes I play sports with my friends.
  Last weekend, I went to the Blue Sky Aquarium with my sister. There were many visitors at the aquarium. We saw some sharks and
  dolphins there. They were interesting. We took photos of them. There I met my favorite singer. I got his autograph.
  Yours,
  Lin Mei
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章求一篇英语作文,写给美国笔友David,谈谈初中生活中最难忘的一件事。(要求:写清事情发生的时间,地点,_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,写给美国笔友David,谈谈初中生活中最难忘的一件事。(要求:写清事情发生的时间,地点,
提问者采纳
大约80到90个字行吧~ 你的恳求我都做到了,你看一下,不会有很难的中央,最多就是定语从句我置信你们应当学到了,没有学到也没联系,这是根本的语感效果,用的语法和单词都是很冗杂的,担忧~ Dear Tom: My friendly penpal,i have received your birthday present--a nice T-shirt 。I'm so glad that you gave me such a surprise!i need to say&thanks!&I enjoyed this red T-shirt do much。One of the reason is that my favourite color is red。Its really a coincidence! And i will hold my birthday patry next week ,i have invited some of my classmates and friends to join the party。But it's a pity that you can't 。e here because you live so far in America。So i hope to meet you some time later。 And int the end of the letter。Thanks again~ sincerely Your pen friend-XXX
其他类似问题
最难忘的一件事的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
最好自己写!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁精品:校园安全英语作文 校园暴力 英语作文 校园治安英语作文 介绍校园的英语作文..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语作文校园生活
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您现在的位置: >
我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 08:42
我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School
I have studied in my middle school for three years.My life in middle school is rich and I have learned a lot. I get knowledge from text books as well as from extra curricular activities. I studied hard in the past three years so that I got perfect scores. But, I also attach importance to other aspects, such as making friends, hobbies, health and sports. I build good relationships with my classmates. They become an important part of my life.I like to chat with them after class that makes me relax and comfortable. My hobby is swimming. Every Sunday morning, I go to swim with my friends or my father. When I have fun, I build a healthy body. It's so great to me. In one word, my life in middle is colorful and unforgettable.我已经在初中学习了三年了。我的初中生活很丰富,我也学到了很多。我从课本和课外活动学到了知识。在过去的三年里,我努力学习因而取得了满意的分数。但是,我也重视其他方面,比如交友,爱好,健康和运动。我与班上同学建立了良好的关系。他们成了我生活中重要的一部分。课后我喜欢跟他们聊天,这使我觉得放松和舒服。我的爱好是游泳。每周六早上,我都和朋友或者爸爸去游泳。我们在玩耍的同时也锻炼了健康的身体。这对我来说很棒。总之,我的初中生活丰富且难忘。我的初恋 My first love
Everyone should have a love.Because love is pure.We can not to pollute it.Love is wonderful.She is a good girl.She helped everyone.She study very well almost better&than I. Hehe.每个人都应该有爱情。因为爱情是很单纯的。我们不能污染它。爱是美好的。她是个好女孩。她帮助每个人。她学习很好,几乎超过了我。呵呵。We eat together.We play together. We study together......我们一起吃饭,一起玩,一起学习……Last I love her.我爱她我的爱好(初中作文)英语My Hobby
Do you know my hobby? My hobby is collecting stuffed animals. The frist one I ever got was a penguin stuffed animal on my seventh birthday. In fact I think it's probably my favorite. I've been collecting stuffed animals for five years,and now I have 239 of them. My mom says I have to stop,because we've run out of room to store them. I store them in my bed,and I even store them in boxes under my bed. If you know anyone else who collects them,please tell me. Because my favorite is collecting stuffed animals. And I'd like to start a stuffed animals collectors' club. by the way,what's you hobby?你知道我的爱好吗?我的爱好是收集玩具动物。我第一个收集的是在我第七个生日的时候的一只毛绒绒的企鹅。事实上,我觉得它可能是我的最爱。我已经收集了五年的动物标本,我现在有239个。我妈妈说我必须停止,因为我们已经没有空间来放它们了。我将它们放在我的床上,我甚至把它们放在我的床下的盒子里。如果你知道有其他人收集它们,请告诉我。因为我最喜欢收集动物标本。我开始想填充动物玩具创办一个动物收藏者俱乐部。顺便问一下,你有什么爱好呢?我喜欢的工作(初中英语作文) My Favorite Job
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Favorite Job& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 我最喜欢的工作I want to be a teacher because I think they are great. If I become& a teacher,I will work hard to teach my students. I will work with the children. I love children very much,so I will be happy every day. I will also be able to work outside sometimes. but I will work hard every day,sometimes I will be tired. I can also get more experience from my job. I think I will be a good teacher.我想成为一名教师,因为我认为他们都是伟大的。如果我成为一名教师,我将努力教我的学生。我会和孩子们一起工作。我非常喜欢小孩子,所以我每一天都会很快乐。有时候我也可以在外面工作。但我会努力工作每一天,我有时会累。我还可以从我的工作获得更多的经验。我想我会是一个好老师。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的笔友英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信