pays it back 的it is spotty同义句句

Paying It Forward Pays Back for Business Leaders | Catalyst梦里老家--------婺源中学英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
Unit 3单元测试卷
上传: 朱新亮 &&&&更新时间: 18:16:09
& Unit 3单元测试卷 一 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词 (10)
My mother was cooking in the k__________ when the UFO arrived.
Please speak slowly(慢点).I can&t f_________ you.
When I was taking a walk in the park, I saw a cat c_______ up the tree quickly.
-------- What were you doing this time yesterday? ------- I was playing soccer with my friends in the p_____________ in our school. 5. ------ What is the Chinese m_________& of the world &UFO&?--------- It is &飞碟&. 6.& Can you i________ (想象)what life will be like in the future? 7. The people in Wenchuan had a very terrible________(经历)in the earthquake. 8. The boy was walking down the street when the UFO______________(着陆). 9. Computers play an important part in _____________(现代的)times. 10. The flight of Shenzhou Ⅶ around the _____________(地球)lasted about 68 hours. 二 用所给的词的适当形式填空(10) 1. My mother& _____ ____ (cook) when the phone rang. 2. Mr Brown _______ _______ (read) the news paper in the living room at noon yesterday. 3.---- Where is Amy? ------ She _____ _______(talk) with her friends on the phone 4. He __________(come ) back in two days. 5.------I called you at half past nine this morning, but there was no answer. &------ Oh, sorry. I ____________ (shop)with my cousin in the supermarket. 6. I am _________ (scare) of a snake. 7. Can you _____________(imagine) life without music? 8. What an _________ (amaze) film! 9. Don&t ___________(shout), I can _______(hear) you. 10. I can run as ________(fast) as Tom. 三 单项选择(15) (&&&& )1. Mr John stood _____ the children, telling them a funny story. A. in the front of&&& B. in front of&&& C. at front of&& D. in the front with (&&&& )2. Could you tell me what you ______ this time yesterday? A. did&&&&&&&&&& B. had done& &&&C. were doing&&&&&& D. are doing (&&&& )3. I was ______ to see what happened there. A. surprised&&&&& B. surprise&&&&&& C. surprising&&&&& D. to surprise (&&&& )4. ______ I was a child, I often went hiking with my parents. A. While&&&&&&&& B. When&&&&& &&&C. Because&&&&&& D. if (&&&& )5. Can you see there is a cat _______ the tree? A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. over&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in (&&&& )6.We must hurry up, and the plane will ______ in five minutes. A. gets&&&&&&&&&& B. go to&&&&&&&& C. take off&&&&&&&& D. lands on (&&&& )7. He is crying. Do you know what happened ______ him? A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B .& with&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&& D. to (&&&& )8.There will be a lecture(演讲)in an hour .The meeting room _____ with people. A. is full&&&&&&&& B. is crowded&&&& C. crowded&&&&&& D. full& (&&&& )9. The doctor _____& a ______ boy yesterday. A. had saved, dying& B. saved , dead&& C. has saved, dead& .D. saved, dying (&&&& )10.When I went to say goodbye to Anna, she ______& the piano. A. is playing&&&&& B. plays&&&&&&&& C. was playing&&&&& D. played (&&&& )11.----It is ________ experience to see the UFO& with your own eyes. &&&&&&&&&& ----I think so. A. an usual&&&&&& B. an unusual&&&& C. a unusual&&&&& D. unusual (&&&& )12. When he _______ home, his mother was cooking. A. arrived in&&&&& B. got&&&&&&&&&& C. got to&&&&&&&& D. reaching (&&&& )13.Linda couldn&t see Alice ______. A. somewhere&&&& B. anywhere&&&& C. where&&&&&&&& D. nowhere (&&&& )14. There are some policemen over there. What ______? A. happened&&&&&& B. taking place&&& C. happening&&&&& D. taken place (&&&& )15. Yang Liwei is one of _________ in Chinese history. A. the most important persons&&&& B. most important person C. the most important person&&&&& D. more important persons 四 根据汉语意思,完成下列句子(5) 1.这件事情的发生在多年前。The event ______& ___________ many years ago. 2.那个贼被抓住了,但是他在去警察局的路上逃跑了。 The thief was caught ,but he __________ ______ on the way to the police station. 3.日中国向太空发射了神州七号。 China ________ Shenzhou Ⅶ into space _____ Sep.25, 2008. 4.当UFO 到来时,你在做什么?What _____ you ______& _____ the UFO arrived? 5. 这个电影是多么有趣呀!What _____ ________ film ______ is! How _______ ________ film _________! 五 句型转换 10 A 把下列句子变成同义句 1. What wonderful weather it is! ------- ______ __________ the weather ________! 2. How beautiful the flower is!--------- ______ a __________ ________ it _______! 3. The girl was shopping when the alien got out. ①----_____ _____ _____ ____ _____, the girl was shopping ②--- While ______ _____ ____ _____, the alien got out. 4. Are you afraid of snakes? --------- Are you _______ of snakes? B 按要求做 5. I can see it somewhere.(改为否定句)------ I ______ ______ it ________. 6.They were working when I got there.(对划线部分提问) --- _____ _____ they _____ when I got there? 7. We were watching TV at eight last night.(否定句)--- We _____ ______ TV at eight last night. 8. A UFO landed on Center Street. (变一般疑问句)______& a UFO _______ on Center Street? 9They will be back in two days. (对划线部分提问)---___ ______ _______ they _____ back? 10.They were here a moment ago. (对划线部分提问)--- ____ ______they here? 六 补全对话(5) 从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项是多余的 & &
Can you help you?
Can I ask you some questions?
That&s right.
You are welcome.
I think she was always watching TV when she was doing her homework.
Did she hear the sound?
I was sleeping and my sister was doing her homework.
A: Good morning. &&1&&
B: Sure. What do you want to know? A: Well, what were you doing when the window was broken?(打碎) B: &&&&2&&
A: Your sister was doing her homework. &&3&&
B: Maybe, I&m not sure. &&4&&
A: OK,I will ask her then. Thanks a lot. B: &5& &&& 七 完型填空 10 &A boy was walking in the street &1 &a man came over &2 &him and &3 &him the way &4& the station. &The boy was very naughty.(淘气) He wanted &5 &a trick (玩笑) on the man. He pointed (指着) to &6 &side of the road and said,&Go down the street until you reach a shop. You can find it on your left.& The man thanked him and went away. & A few minutes& 7 &&&the man came back. He said to the boy that there was only a bookshop there and he &8 &find the station. & The boy &9 &and said, & &10& &a map in the bookshop , and you&ll find the way!& (&&& ) 1. A. but&&&&&&&&&& B.&&& because&&&&&&& C.& then&&&&&&&& D.& when&&& (&&& ) 2. A. from&&&&&&&&& B.&&& to&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& for&&&&&&&&& D.& with (&&& ) 3. A. ask&&&&&&&&&& B.&&& asked&&&&&&&&& C.&& tell&&&&&&&& D& told. (&&& ) 4. A. to&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&& for&&&&&&&&&&& C.&& at&&&&&&&&&& D.& in (&&& ) 5. A. play&&&&&&&&& B.&&& to play&&&&&&&& C.&& show&&&&&&& D.& to show (&&& ) 6. A. another&&&&&& B.&&&& the other&&&&&& C.&& one more&&&& D.& two (&&& ) 7. A. before&&&&&&& B.&&& after&&&&&&&&&& C.&& past&&&&&&&& D.& later (&&& ) 8. A. can&t&&&&&&&& B.&&&& may not&&&&&&& C.& couldn&t&&&&& D.& mustn&t (&&& ) 9 .A. looked&&&&&&& B.&& &&cried&&&&&&&&& C.& laughed&&&&& D.& jumped (&&& ) 10. A. Buy&&&&&&&& B.&&&& Carry&&&&&&&&& C.&& Show&&&&&& D.& Borrow 八 阅读理解 20 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A & Tom was having a dinner at a restaurant when John Smith came in. John worked in a lawyer&s office(律师事务所)years ago, but he works at a bank now. He gets a good salary(薪水), but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back. What is more(并且),he never lends money to others. When John saw Tom, he came up and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from Tom. While John was eating, Tom asked him two dollars. To Tom&s surprise, he gave Tom the money at once.&I have never borrow any money from you,&John said, &So now you can pay my dinner.& (&&& ) 1. John Smith ________ into the restaurant when Tom was having dinner. A. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&& came&&&&&&&& C.& ran&&&&&& D.&& walk (&&& ) 2. John works at a _____ now. A. lawyer&s office&&&&&&& B. restaurant&&&&&& C.&& bank&&&&&& D. school (&&& ) 3.______ John has never borrowed any money from Tom. &A. Since they began to work together in a lawyer&s office &B. Since he began to work in a restaurant &C. Since last week&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Up to now (&&& ) 4. How much did Tom ask for? A. One dollar&&&&& B. Two dollars&&&& C. Three dollars&&&& D. Seven& dollars (&&& )5.John gave the money to Tom ______, but he asked Tom to pay for his dinner. &A. angrily&&&&&&& B. slowly&&&&& C. immediately(立即)&&&&&&& D. happily &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B Many people were waiting for the train. Some were reading newspapers, and some were saying goodbye to their friends. Dr Wang, Mr Li and Mr Chen were talking happily and excitedly that they did not know the train was going to leave. The the guard (门卫)called loudly ,&The train is going to leave. Hurry up, please.& The three men heard the call and two of them jumped on the train quickly before it moved. One left behind. It was Dr Wang. He looked very sad. The guard came to him and said, &Don&t feel sad (A) The next train will come in ten minutes. .&& &I know ,&Dr Wang said,& But it was my train. My friends only to (B) see me off.&&
Where were these people?________________________________
Who was going to take the train?________________________________________
&How were Dr Wang ,Mr Li and Mr Chen talking?____________________________
对(A) 句中的划线部分提问______________________________
将(B)处的短语翻译成汉语__________________________________&& 九 基础写作& A& 连词成句5 1. at nine o&clock, I ,playing, Sunday, last, was (.)_______________________________ 2. when, came, were, doing, I, in, what, you (?)________________________________________ 3. next to, policeman, a, was, there, them (.) _____________________________________ 4. soon, plane, the, take, will, off (.) ________________________________________________ 5. shouted, to, us, to,him, help, he (.)_________________________________________________ B 翻译短文10 June 4th&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&Sunday&&&&& Fine This morning my parents and I went to visit Beijing Zoo and we had a picnic there. We had a big lunch on the grass, but there was still some food left like bananas,apples,bread and so on.&What cam we do with these things? Throw them away! &I said to my parents. But my mother thought we couldn&t throw them away. Then I said that we could give them to the monkeys. My mother agreed that it was a good idea. We were going to feed the monkeys with our food when suddenly the zoo keeper came up to us and said ,&Please don&t feed the animals! &Then we said sorry to him and went on with our visit. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Unit 1--- 3单选 单项选择 (&&& )1. ______ UFO landed on Center Street and _____ alien got out of the UFO. A.& A, a&&&&&& B.& An, an&&&& C.& An, a&&&&&& D. A, an (&&& )2. You should ______ about your problems with your good friend. A. say&&&& B. speak&&&&&&& C.& talk&&&&& D.& argue& (&&& )3. ------ Where is Tom? Everyone else is here _____ him. &&&&&&&& ------- Sorry ,I don&t know. A. with&&&& B.& and&&&&&& C. except&&&&&& D. without (&&& )4. I hope your dream will _______ one day. A. come out&& B. come in&&& C. come true&&& D.& come into (&&& )5. He likes playing football. I think you could give him a ticket _____ a football match v for his birthday. A. at&&&&&&&&&& B.& of&&&& C.& on&&&&& D.& to& (&&& )6. -----What a beautiful T---shirt! How much did you ______ for it? &&&&&&&& ------ 100& yuan. A. take&&&&&&&&&& B.& cost&&&&& C.& pay&&&& D. spend (&&& )7.I was doing chores ______ the doorbell rang.(门铃响) A. when&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&& C.& before&&&&& D. after (&&& )8. When I returned, I saw him _____ in bed to relax. A. lie&&&&&&&&&& B. lying&&&&&&&& C.& to lie&&&&& D. lay (&&& )9. I think this event(事件)is ______ amazing ______ that one. A. so, as&&&&&&&& B. as, as&&&& C. more, as&&&&& D. much, as (&&& )10. ------ I can&t find him. What should I do? &&&&&&&&& -------- Maybe you should _________. A. call him up&&& B. keep him out&& C. hear of him&& D. hear from him (&&& )11. There is something wrong with my computer. Can you make it _____ again? A. to work&&&&& B. working&&&&&& C.& work&&&&&& D. works (&&& )12.-----Who is ______, you or Jack?--------& Jack is _______ same age as I A. older,/&&&&& B. older, the&&&&&& C. old,/&&&&&&&&& D. old, the (&&& )13. ----- What are you doing that for?-------Just ________. A. for a fun&&& B. for funs&&&&&& C.& for fun&&&&&& D. a fun (&&& )14. ----- She eats _____meat than she did last year. &&&&&&&& ---------That is why she looks fatter.(胖) A. more&&&& B. less&&&&& C. fewer&&&&&&& D. much& (&&& )15. ------ Could you tell me _____ you will be away?-------- About two weeks. A. how often&&&&& B. how fast&&&&&& C.& how far&&&&& D. how long& &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言初一英语复习资料(C5)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语复习资料(C5)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
重庆市育才中学2015届中考英语一模试题.doc11页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
重庆市育才中学2015届中考英语一模试题.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
重庆市育才中学2015届中考英语一模试题
( 本卷满分150分, 时间120分钟 )
请仔细审题, 细心答题, 力争取得满意的成绩!
注意:全卷分为第I卷、第II卷和答题卡三部分, 请将I卷选择题答案填涂在答题卡, 将第II卷的试题答案按要求写在答题卡上。交卷时, 只交答题卡。
第I卷(共95分)
第一节 (每小题1.5分,共9分)
听一遍。根据你所听到的句子,从A、B、C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语,并把答题卡上对应该题目的答案标号涂黑。
1. A. It’s Thursday.
B. It’s April 3rd.
C. It’s windy.
2. A. Yes, we are.
B. Thank you!
C. No, they didn’t.
3. A. No, I’m not.
B.That’sOK.    C. All right.
4. A. You’re very clever!
B. Do, please.
C. Well done.
5.A. In 2012.
B. Since 2012.
C. 3 years ago.
6.A. Yes, she is our Chinese teacher.
B. Yes, she is.
C. Yes, let’s go.
(每小题1.5分,共9分)
听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A、B、C 三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应该题目的答案标号涂黑。
7. A. Chinese.
C. English.
8.A. At the library.
B. In the classroom.
C. At a bookstore.
9.A. From 9 am to 5 pm.
B. From 9 am to 6 pm.
C. From 8 am to 6 pm.
10.A. Two.
11. A. Peter doesn’t want to visit Mike today.
B. Peter won’t be able to visit Mike today.
C. Peter is sick and Mike is busy.
12.A. There is a singing performance in the restaurant.
B. Neither of them likes the food.
C. Both of them like the wine.
(每小题1.5分,共6分)
听两遍。根据你所听到的长对话,从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案,并把答题卡上对应该题目的答案标号涂黑。
正在加载中,请稍后...You must have the money back是神马意思?_百度作业帮
You must have the money back是神马意思?
You must have the money back是神马意思?
你必须把钱拿回来!
你必需得把钱弄回来。
你必须要回这些钱~
你必须把钱弄回来。}

我要回帖