求助,初三英语试卷。

【求助】初三上册英语配套练习册答案外研版
初三上册英语配套练习册答案外研版
step1 上传文档... step2 填写文档信息... step3 提交回答...
填写文档信息
填写文档信息
正确解答1个求助,您将获得10经验值和1豆元。每天最多获得100经验值和1豆元
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网
发送豆丁消息邀请成员(特权每天可使用1次。每次最多2人)
(输入邀请成员的用户名,多个用户用“;”隔开)
豆丁提示:我是一个初中英语老师,向你求助!_百度知道
我是一个初中英语老师,向你求助!
This time, her mother and her trainer offered encouragement, They told her it wasn’t much farther,Florence spent less time swimming across the Catalina Channel than men, she struggled on—hour after hour— while millions watched on national television, she swam with her faith intact and her goal clearly pictured in her mind,
Which of the following is ture, They urged her not to quit,Alongside Florence in one of the boats, she tried again, It was not fatigue or even the cold water that defeated her,, but if I could have seen land I might have made it,Look, Florence Chadwick saw nothing but a solid wall of fog, She never had , at age 34, , until then,Two months later, only to be driven away by rifle shots, &quot, her goal was to become the first woman to swim from Catalina Island to the California coast, Against the frigid grip of the sea, she told a reporter, It was the fog, I’m not excusing myself, She knew that somewhere behind that fog was land and this time she made it! Florence Chadwick became the first woman to swim the Catalina Channel,&quot, But all she could see was fog, Sharks cruised toward her lone figure, Her body was numb, the sea was like an ice bath and the fog was so dense she could hardly see her support boats,People had to use guns to drive away some sharks in the sea, She was unable to see her goal, , She had been swimming for nearly sixteen hours, Now, With only a half mile to go,A, despite the same dense fog,On that Fourth of July morning in 1952,Already she was the first woman to swim the English Channel in both directions, eclipsing the men’s record by two hours, she asked to be pulled out, Still thawing her chilled body several hours later,B,When she looked ahead,
提问者采纳
B 是正确的,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语 的文章