mr.wang is a nice www.teacher.com.cnhe often helps his stu

当前位置:
>>>Mr Green is our foreign teacher . He is a good teacher . H..
Mr Green is our foreign teacher . He is a good teacher . He often helps us a lot .And he is nice to every student . His lessons are very interesting . We usually have fun in his lessons . We all like him .& He is a tall and strong man . He says he is 40 years old . But he looks very young . He comes from New York . Now he lives in Nanjing with his family . He has a daughter . She is a pretty girl . And she studies in our school ,Mr Green is very “in”. He can sing many English songs . We all like to listen to him singing . He also likes sports . He is in the school basketball team . Mr Green likes reading . We often borrow books from him .&I think we are lucky(幸运)to have Mr Green to teach us .Name&&&&&&&&
Mr GreenJob&&&&&&&&&&
A __小题1:__What he is
like& Mr Green is tall and ___小题2:___.
He looks __小题3:___. Hobby&&&&&&&
Music, sports and readingFamily&&&&&&&
He has a pretty _小题4:____. She ___小题5:___
in our School.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:teacher.小题2:strong小题3:young&小题4:daughter小题5:studies试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了格林先生是一名来自纽约的老师,他的外貌是,高大,强壮。他有一个可爱的女儿,他的学生都喜欢他。他的课非常有趣。小题1:细节理解题。根据短文Mr&Green&is&our&foreign&teacher,可知格林先生的工作是老师,故填teacher.小题2:细节理解题。根据He&is&a&tall&and&strong&man可知他的外貌是,高大,强壮。故填strong小题3:细节理解题。根据He&says&he&is&40&years&old&.&But&he&looks&very&young&可知他看起来年轻,故填young&小题4:细节理解题。根据&He&has&a&daughter&.&She&is&a&pretty&girl&.可知他有一个女儿,是个可爱的女孩。故填daughter&小题5:细节理解题。根据she&studies&in&our&school&可知她在我们学校学习,故填&studies
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Mr Green is our foreign teacher . He is a good teacher . H..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“Mr Green is our foreign teacher . He is a good teacher . H..”考查相似的试题有:
26129727983958346290207276601295418小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A这是一个简短故事,主人公因酗酒家破人亡,最后因喝酒滋事被送入派出所。小题1:细节理解题,根据第一段的内容“He can do all the work in the factory and often helps his boss(老板),Mr. King.So his boss likes him and he gets much money.”得知小题2:细节理解题,由文句“His wife(妻子)tells him to stop drinking,but he doesn’t listen to her.She has to leave him.”可知。小题3:推理判断题,根据““We bring you here for drinking.”answers a policeman。”&可知。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
One day, Jack's wife was in their bedroom. She found many things in an old box. “look at all these umbrellas,” Jack's wife said to him, “There are eight and they are all broken.” “I'll take them all to the umbrella shop and mend them,” Jack said, “They are too good to throw away.” Jack took the eight umbrellas to the shop and left them there. “They'll be ready tomorrow, ” the shopkeeper said. That evening Jack went home from the office by bus as usual. he sat next to an old woman. She had an umbrella on the floor near her. When the bus reached his stop, he picked up her umbrella and stood up. “Hey!” the woman said, “That's my umbrella.” “ I'm so sorry,” Jack said And gave it back to her, “ I took it by mistake. Please forgive(原谅) me. ” The next day he got the umbrellas from the umbrella shop and got on a bus. As he sat down, a voice (声音)behind him said, “ You have certainly had a successful (成功的) day ! ” He turned around and saw the same woman again. He almost (几乎) took her umbrella the day before.小题1:Jack's wife found the umbrellas in _______.A.an old boxB.a busC.a shopD.the street小题2:On the bus, Jack returned the old woman _______ .A.one of his old umbrellasB.a new umbrellaC.her own umbrellaD.his wife's umbrella小题3:The next day, on the bus, Jack met ______.A.his wifeB.the shopkeeperC.an old friendD.the same woman小题4: At the end of the story, the woman thought that ______ .A.Jack took others' umbrellas awayB.Jack sold many umbrellasC.Jack had her umbrella in his handD.Jack had a nice day小题5: Which sentence ( 句子 ) is NOT true ?A.Jack's wife found some umbrellas in their bedroom.B.Jack took the umbrellas out to throw them away.C.Jack took the old woman's umbrella by mistake. D.The old woman thought Jack was not a good man .
My problems started after I went to a boar ding school. I was only 14, and at first I missed my family a lot. I often called them and cried on the phone. But after two weeks, I found I enjoyed being with my classmates at school.I had many friends who were boys. I thought of them as my best friends - but only friends. I never guessed my friendships with boys would become a problem.Then, three months later, my friends told me that some teachers and girls said I was hanging out with boys all day long in order to get attention from them. Seven months after that, the head teacher Mr. Wang asked the class to choose some students to join the Student Union. I thought I could win for I was doing well in school. I'd already won prizes for the best math and English exams. A week later, the list came out and it didn't include me. I was sad.Mr. Wang came to me and sai d, "Don't be sad. I know you're excellent! Maybeyou're a little distant from the girls in our class. They don't know much about you, so some of them didn't choose you. It doesn't matter. Do your best to get along well with everyone and I think you'll make it next time."小题1:What was the writer's problem when she first entered the boarding school?A.She didn't like her new school.B.She didn't get along well with her classmates.C.She missed her family very m uch.D.She didn't like her new teacher.小题2:Many of the writer's friends in her new school were _______.A.teachersB.boysC.girlsD.women小题3:Why did the writer fail to join the Student Union?A.Her teachers didn't like her.B.She was a poor student.C.Some girls didn't choose her.D.She likes showing off herself.小题4:Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?A.The writer won prizes for the best science and English exams.B.The writer didn't realize that her friendships with boys would cause problems.C.The writer was sad because she failed to join the Student Union.D.The teacher thought she was an excellent student
阅读短文,根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。I take an after-school Spanish class once a week. One day, when the class was over, there weren’t any buses going to my house, and my parents couldn’t pick me up. So, I had to walk home myself.It was a long walk but I enjoyed it. The wind was blowing (吹拂) gently. And I saw birds flying and trees changing color. A few times I saw something special, like a small snake near the sidewalk (人行道) and two cars very close to crashing (撞车)! Later, I got used to (习惯) the distance. It became a part of my daily life, like getting dressed.People always think walking long distances is unimaginable (难以想象的). Cars keep us from nature. But I really enjoy my walk home from school.小题1:The writer takes an after-school Spanish class every day.小题2:The writer’s parents asked him to walk home.小题3:The writer didn’t enjoy the long walk.小题4:The writer loves being close to nature.小题5:The writer sees a car accident on his way home.
Jerry was a manager in a restaurant. He was always in a good mood(脾气)and always had something positive to say. This really made me curious, so one day I asked him, "It's hard to be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?'' Jerry replied ,"Each morning I wake up and say to myself, "Jerry, you can choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood," and I choose to be in a good mood. Life is all about what you choose. And what you choose leads your life."Several years later, I heard that Jerry left the back door open one morning and was robbed(抢劫).While trying to stop the thief ,he was shot. I went to see him in the hospital. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd be twins." "Weren't you scared when you were in danger?" I asked. "Yes. The doctors kept telling me that I was going to be fine, but in their eyes, I read. "He's dead." I knew I needed to take action." "What did you do?" "Well. there was a big nurse asking me if I was allergic(过敏的)to anything. "Yes,' I replied ."Bullets(子弹)!Everyone laughed and I told them: I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive." Jerry lived thanks to the great doctors ,and also because of his amazing attitude(态度).Attitude ,after all ,is everything.小题1:What kind of person was Jerry?A.He was serious.B.He was helpful.C.He was allergic.D.He was happy and smart.小题2:When Jerry met difficulties in life, how did he deal with them?A.He faced them positively.B.He talked to the writer about them.C.He asked others to help him.D.He tried to stop thinking about them.小题3:What does the underlined word "curious" mean in Chinese?A.敏感的B.好奇的 C.开心的 D.有趣的小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Jerry was the writer's manager.B.Jerry was not afraid of dead at all. C.Jerry was nearly dead after he was shot.D.Jerry didn't believe doctors.小题5:What is the best title(题目)for this passage?A.Action MattersB.Brave Jerry Beat the ThiefC.Attitude Is EverythingD.Jerry ,a Great Man
Tom and Edward are brothers. They are very different(不同的) in many aspects(方面). Tom likes basketball very much. It’s very interesting for him. He likes tennis, too. But he doesn’t like soccer. He thinks it’s difficult and boring.Edward, his brother, likes soccer best. He thinks it’s so exciting and interesting. He plays it every day, and he has a collection of four tennis balls. But he doesn’t like tennis.They also like different food. Tom likes eggs and fruits. Apples are his favorite. But Edward likes meat(肉) and vegetables, and broccoli is his favorite.But they also have the same hobbies. They like rock music very much. They like Beatles very much. They can also play the drums and the guitar well. They make(组建) a band with their best friend, Cindy. The band’s name is Sea. The people around like their band very much.小题1:Who likes broccoli best?A.EdwardB.Tom.C.Cindy.D.We don’t know.小题2:Why does Tom like basketball?A.Because it’s exciting.B.Because it’s interesting.C.Because it’s relaxing.D.Because it’s exciting and interesting.小题3:What instruments can Tom and Edward play?A.The guitar.B.The drums.C.The guitar and the drums.D.The violin.
George liked flying a plane. Once he bought a small plane and learned how to fly it. He soon became so good that he could make his plane do all kinds of tricks(技巧).George had a friend. His name was Peter. One day George said to his friend, “ Peter, would you like to have a trip in my plane?” Peter thought, “ I’ve traveled in a big plane several times, but I’ve never been in a small one, so I’ll go.”They went up, and George flew around for half an hour and did all kinds of tricks.Peter said in a shaken voice(颤抖的声音), “ Well, George, thank you very much for these two trips in your plane.”George was very surprised and asked, “ Two trips? ”“Yes, my first and my last.” Answered Peter.小题1:Peter ______ his friend’s plane.A.had to fly inB.was asked (被邀请)to have a trip inC.was asked to flyD.asked George to fly小题2:Peter went up with George in the plane because ______ .A.he liked traveling very muchB.George was good at flying his planeC.he had never traveled in a small planeD.Peter could do all kinds of flying tricks小题3:They were in the plane for ______ minutes.A.forty-five B.sixtyC.thirtyD.ninety小题4:How many times did Peter travel in his friend’s small plane?A.OnceB.TwiceC.Three timesD.Several times小题5:From the passage we know that ______ .A.Peter thanked George for the nice tripB.Peter thought it was wonderful to have such a tripC.Peter felt surprised that his friend could fly so wellD.Peter was worried about his safety while George was doing tricks in the sky
题型:完形填空
从每题所给的选项中选出正确答案,补全短文。Building a new house costs quite a lot of money. If you plan to &&1 &a house, your first step is to find a suitable (适当的 piece of &2&. You will probably try to find a sunny place, in a &3&situation& (位置), near stores and bus stops, not too&&4&&from your friends and the place where you work. Next you have to find an experienced (有经验的) builder, and together with the builder you will make a&&5 &. The builder will draw it. The builder will also &&6&&the cost of your house.He will estimate (估计) the cost of the wood, the glass, and &7&&that he must use in building the house. Later on, when he starts to build, his estimate must be right, because the&&& 8&&&may change (变化), and many other things may happen between the time when he makes the estimate and the time when he builds the house.&&&&&&&&9&&the builder gives you his estimate, you may wish to change your plan. You may find that some of the things you wanted at first cost too much, or that you can &&10&&a little more and add something to your first plan.小题1:A.butB.haveC.buildD.find小题2:A.floorB.placeC.landD.playground小题3:A.farawayB.surprised C.pleasedD.pleasant小题4:A.nearB.farC.closeD.next to小题5:A.mapB.planC.decisionD.book小题6:A.find outB.carry onC.work outD.work on小题7:A.everything else B.nothing elseC.else anythingD.else something小题8:A.colorB.pricesC.timeD.house小题9:A.WhenB.WhileC.UntilD.Since小题10:A.costB.spendC.takeD.pay for
小题1:Which of the following pictures could be Bob?&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&& D小题2:Alice is worrying about ________.A. her friends&&&&B. her marks&&& C. her height&&&&&D her weight小题3:Bob should ________ according to George’s letter.A.plan his mealsB.talk to his friendsC.join a basketball teamD.learn some French.小题4:George advises Alice to talk to _____ for help.A.her motherB.her pen pal C.her doctorD.her teacher and friends小题5:Maybe George is probably _________A. a reporter&&&&& B an actor&&&&&&& C a doctor&&&&& D an engineer答案:1.A;2.C;3.B;4.C;5.A;
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:黄冈重点作业·初二英语(下)
阅读理解填词
  Mr Baker liked singing very much and he always liked to sing for others. But he was bad at it. Once he went to a party at a friend's house: There were some other people there, too.
  After a good m
, his friend went to him and said,“You like singing. Please sing us a s
  Mr Baker was very happy, and began to sing a song about Spain. This was an old song and people knew it well. The people listened to it for a few a
and then one of them began to cry . She was a small woman w
dark hair and dark eyes.
  One of the other people went to her, put his hand on her b
and said ,“Please don't cry. Are you Spanish (西班牙人)?”
answer came. The woman didn't stop c
  “The song m
you think of your hometown, d
  “No,”was the answer,“I'm not Spanish, and my hometown is right here. I'm a singer, and I love m
1.m________  2.s________
3.s________  4.w________
5.b________  6.N________
7.c________  8.m________
9.d________  10.m________
来源:英语教研室
This is a pictureWe can see a boy and a girl in the pictureThe girl is in a red coatHer name is KateThe boy in a yellow sweater is Kate's brotherHis name is Jim
can see a car under the tree and a man in the carThe
man is MrGreenHe's Jim and Kate's fatherA policeman is near the car
see f ___1___people in the pictureKate
is i ____2_____a red coatHer
brother is in a yellow s _____3___In
the picture we can see a car u ____4_____the tree a ____5____a man in the
c____6___The man is K____7___ fatherH____8__ name is MrGreenW
____9___that over thereWhereNear the carOhit's a policeman
来源:人教新课标初一下册练习 人教新课标
  阅读理解
Mr. Brown works on a farm. Mr. Green works in a park. But they don't know each other.
  Today is Sunday. Mr. Brown comes to the park. He feels tired (感到累). He wants to have a little rest. He sees a red chair under a tree over there. So he walks to the chair. Mr. Green is behind him. Mr. Green runs to the chair with a board when he sees Mr. Brown comes to the chair. But Mr. Brown runs faster than Mr. Green, When Mr. Green comes, Mr. Brown is sitting on the chair. Mr. Brown is very happy. But Mr. Green doesn't say anything. He gives the board in his hand to him. It says, Wet Paint.
  (1)Mr. Brown is a f________.
  (2)Mr. Green is a w________.
  (3)How does Mr. Brown come to the chair?&
  && He comes there on f________.
  (4)Mr. Brown walks to the chair to have a r________.
  (5)Mr. Green gives Mr. Brown a b________.
  (6)The red chair in the p________ is wet.
阅读理解下面的短文,然后按要求答题。
you know there are two kinds of football games? One is American football, the other
is soccer. In China many young men like playing soccer. It is very popular in China. But the Chinese don’t call it soccer. They call it football. There are eleven players in
a team. And the ball is round. Only the goal-keeper (守门员) can play the
ball with hands. The other players must play the ball with feet. In America soccer is not very- popular. They like playing American football more than playing
soccer. There are also eleven players in a team. The ball is not round. And the
players can play the ball with hands and feet. And the goal (球门) is bigger than
the goal of soccer. American
football is quite different
from soccer.
In the USA, American football is& ____ popular than soccer.
All the players can play& ____ with hands and feet.
5. The goal of American
football is ____& than the soccer.
根据短文内容,指出能回答所提问题的最佳答案。
(&& )⒈ What do we call soccer in China?
Basketball.&&&&&&& B.
Football.&&&&&&&&&& C.
Pingpong.&&&&&&&& D. Tennis.
(&& )⒉ How many
players are there in a team of soccer?
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. 10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(&& )⒊ Who can play the soccer with hands?
coach.&&&&&&& B. The
goal-keeper.&&&& C. All the
players.&&&& D. The umpire.
(&& )⒋ Which ball can all the players play with
hands and feet?
Basketball.&&&&&&& B.
Soccer.&&&&&&& &&&&C.
American football.& D. Table tennis.
(&& )⒌ Are all the balls round?
No.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Yes, of course.&&&& D. Sorry, I don’t know.
Mr. Washington is our
English teacher. He is from America. His class is very interesting. We often
play different games in his class. We can learn a lot of things from. He likes
singing, playing the piano, and he is interested in making things. He often
helps us make models. His wife is a nurse. She works in the hospital near our
school. Mrs. Washington likes children, too. She often asks us to go to their
home. She can cook food for us. We all like her. Their son Jim is in our class.
He is a good boy. He can speak Chinese, but only a little. We all like to help
him with his Chinese.
根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正( R )与误 ( W )。
(&& )⒍ Mr. Washington’s
class is very interesting.
(&& )⒎ Mr. Washington likes singing, playing the
piano and making things.
(&& )⒏ Mrs. Washington is a nurse.
(&& )⒐ Sometimes Mr. Washington cooks nice food for
us in his home.
(&& )⒑ Jim is good at Chinese.
来源:河南省期末题
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Happy Children's Palace
Monday19:00-20:30
English learningProf. (教授) G. White Would you like to improve your English? This is for middle school students. (2 week)
Tuesday 17:30-19:00
Photograph Mr. GreenLearn to take good photos. Bring your camera with you. (4 weeks)
Wednesday 18:00-19:00
Computer Prof. J. Brown Learn how to use the new software (软件) (10 weeks)
Friday19:00-20: 30
Drawing Miss Yang Lin Would you like to learn drawing? It's for beginner (初学者) only. (16 weeks)
Saturday15:00-16: 30
Cambridge Young Learner's English (剑桥少儿英语)Prof. W. Lambert The lessons are for the children of 5-10. (20 weeks )
Sunday 10: 00-11: 00
Swimming Club Mr. Liu Xin Want to keep in good health? Want to swim like a fish? Come to the club. (9 weeks)
1. You can't go to Happy Children's Palace to learn some skills (技能) on ______.
A. Monday B. Wednesday C. Thursday D. Sunday
2. Tom is a student in No. 4 Middle School. If he wants to improve his English, he can learn it &&& from ______.
A. Prof. W. LambertB. Prof. G. WhiteC. Prof. J. Brown D. Mr. Liu Xin
3. If you'd like to learn to use the new software, you have to go to Happy Children's Palace ______.
A. twice B. nine times C. ten times D. sixteen times
4. Happy Children's Palace is forty minutes' ride from Henry's home. After learning drawing on Friday &&& evening, Henry can get home at about ______ by bike.
A. 9:00 B. 9:10 C. 9:30D. 9:40
5. The underlined word "photograph" means ______ in Chinese.
A. 摄影 B. 画画 C. 舞蹈 D. 演讲}

我要回帖

更多关于 www.teacher.com.cn 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信