my interested thing my pet英语作文文

my favourite thing to do 英语作文 120个词左右以 my favourite thing to do为题的英语作文,120个单词左右
◆ゝ龢榇﹏
My favourite thing I am a freshman ,last year I come to this school,At first I really don't know what I should do and what I can do.so I wasted a semester.This term,I found my favourite thing.that is coding!After I a TV programe about IT last Chinese new year.I found it is very intersting and it can also impove our speed of respond.for me,to Solve a matter ,I must look over my book ,although I don't like reading books,and it can let us learn abundant knowledge.after we solved the programe,how happy we will!this feeling can only realize this moment!I always don't know what shoud I do before,this caused the waste,so we can know how important the favourite thing you should have!So,if you don't have favourite thing now,you should try to find it,and study into it ,you can sucess one day!答案补充:My favorite thing is a book.I enjoy reading different kinds of books,but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one.The story is very long but I am interested in it.Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies.His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world.In fact,the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it.I think it's the best book I've ever read.答案补充My favourite thing is my ipod touch.My aunt bought it for me last september from USA.It is a really cool music player.Except for listening music,it can also be used to watch videos,photos and even browse internet.It has WiFi connection service,so in any place where there is WiFi signal such as Starbucks and Pizzahut,I can freely use my ipod to check my emails or chat with my friends on line.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i like doing
hobby .....
,.......is my
这样的句式,
扫描下载二维码第一篇:英语作文例文高中英语作文范文
Protecting the Environment-保护环境
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. For example, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories. Trees on the hills have been cut down and waste water is being poured continuously into rivers.Furthermore, wherever we go today, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. Pollution is, in fact, threatening our existence. The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations. Fortunately, more and more people have realized these problems. Measures have been taken to cope with these problems by the government. Laws have been passed to stop pollution. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future and our home will become better and better. 全世界的环境问题变得越来越严重。例如汽车污染的空气影响了人们的呼吸, 工厂释放 污染的气体,山上的树木被砍伐,污水不断被排人河里。另外,无论我们走到哪里,到处可 见随意丢弃的垃圾。事实上,污染正威胁我们的生存。地球是我们的家园,我们有责任为我们自己和我们的后代去照顾好它。庆幸的是,愈来 愈多的人们已经意识到这些问题。政府已经采取了很多措施去解决这些问题, 法律已被通过 以制止污染。我希望这些问题在不远的将来能得到解决,我们的家园变得越来越好。
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry and agriculture, cars make GREat noises and give off poisonous gas. Trees on the hills have been cut down,and waste water is being poured continuously into rivers. Furthermore,wherever we go today, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. The whole ecological balance of the earth is changing. Massive destruction of environment has brought about negative effects and even poses a great threat to man's existence. We must face the situation that exists and take actions to solve our environmental problems. For instance, new laws must be passed to place strict control over industrial pollution, the pub!ic must receive the education about the hazard of pollution and so on. We hope that all these measures will be effective and bring back a healthful environment. 全世界的环境问题在变得越来越严重。随着工农业的发展,汽车制造噪音、排放毒气, 山上的树木被砍伐,污水不断被排入河里。另外,无论我们走到哪里,到处可见随意丢弃的 垃圾。整个地球生态平衡正在改变,环境的巨大破坏已带来负面影响,甚至对人类生存带来 巨大威胁。我们必须面对现实,采取行动解决环境问题。例如必须通过新的法律严格控制工业污 染问题, 大众必须接受污染危害的教育等。我们希望这些措施的有效实施能带给我们一个健 康的环境
When I got settled, the total use of the microwave to do their own things to eat. One day, my father saw me, I am afraid to say that I grew up as a cook. I immediately shaken like a rattle-drum head, you said : &That is not my ideal. When I grow up I want to IT (information technology) industries. &Yes, I bought a computer five years ago after his father, I am familiar with it day by day. Until last year, and I have formed a deep bond with it. From then on, I want success in the information technology industry to make contributions to the cause of national computer. But my father said I could only do in the field &testing the game,& is what the new game, and always let me play with, the report there will be any games. I think what he said is not their fault, I always play games recently, those who do not have a veteran like Flash. In recent days, I sprouted out of a bad idea : I will be playing the game that the network server to the black. My account will revise the highest level. However, I Xiangliaoyouxiang, this is wrong, but was caught by the police network is not good. When hackers but also need high computer skills. As a member of the IT industry is my ideal, I would like to advance this goal, to improve their computer skills 当我闲得没事时,就总自己用微波炉做点东西吃。一天,爸爸看见我这样,说我长大 恐怕是要当厨师了。我立刻把头摇得像拨浪鼓似的,说: “那不是我的理想,我长大想做 IT (信息技术)行业。” 没错,自从五年前爸爸给我买来电脑后,我就一天天地熟悉它。到了去年,我已 经和它结下了不解之缘。从那时候开始,我就想要在信息技术行业取得成就,为国家计算机 事业做出贡献。可是爸爸说我在这个行业中只能做“游戏测试员” ,就是什么游戏新出来,总是先 让我玩玩,报告游戏中有什么错误。我觉得他说的没有错,我最近一段时间老是玩游戏,那 些 FLASH 之类的老也不用了。最近几天,我萌生出了一个不好的想法:将我玩的那个网络游戏的服务器给黑了, 将我的账号修改成最高级别。可是,我想了又想,这样做是不对的,而且被网络警察抓到也 是不好的。而且当黑客也需要很高的电脑技术的。成为 IT 行业的一员是我的理想,所以我要向这个目标前进,提高自己的电脑技术.
英语的重要性
英语的重要性在于,它被世界上大多数国家作为语言交流的工具。例如一个德国人和 一个中国人彼此都不会讲对方的语言, 但他们都懂英语, 于是他们之间的语言交流就不成问 题。我们每个人都能够认识它的重要性,都能够认真学习。要想学好英语,关键是背单词。单词是语言大厦的墙砖。认识了它们才能驾驭好他们。学好英语还要多听英语广播、多接触外国人,锻炼自己的听力,这样才能学有所用。The importance of English rests with the language being used in most countries in the world as a communicating tool. For example, a German and a Chinese can't speak opposite side's language, but they both know English. And then there is no problem between their language communication. We must know the importance and learn the language earnestly. The key to learn English well is to recite words. Words are the bricks of language building.Only keeping them in our mind, can we master them. To learn English well,we need to listen more English broadcast and contact with more foreingers so that we can practise our listening comprehansion. Only in this way, can we study for the purpose of application
我的故乡英语作文
My beautiful home, where its spring scenic. Spring, my hometown, green grass and flowers are in bloom. Out of the tree branches, birds singing in the merry. Looking around is the continuous mountains, mountains and rolling hillsides in the spring, as if a domesticated hen the carpet, until the sky. Graceful flowers blossoming in a dotted mountains, attract
in the depths of the mountain is the terraced rows of shapes, by definition, is the sam a winding path to article rice into the ever-changing shape, some like crescent, and some, like boats, some as sickle ... ... in the spring, when seedling growth, fresh green color of the home that add still more beautiful. Summer, sun spit fire, but the hills in the home full of trees, in the shade of the shelter, also known bird burst into song. Kind of ripe watermelon in the mountains, home of the watermelon usually round and bright, and that the air moon, cut, I saw a bright red flesh, black seeds, like the eyes of swarthy . Autumn is a golden rice, breeze, rice started singing a harmony of the song, when hard-working farmers rice harvest of the cheerful sound of voices and interwoven success of the harvest of the symphony . Winter, although the trees have been dying, but is everywhere in the roadside grass and wild flowers, which stand at attention in the cold. They tell you: &If winter comes, can spring be far behind?& This is my beautiful hometown, my favorite home
五一_My May Day Holiday
I had a great time throughout my May Day Holiday. On Monday, I went BBQ with my classmates who threw a celebration party at our middle school principle's flat. Our parents were invited to the party. Everybody was excited about the
holiday. I ate a lot of delicious food at that time. On Tuesday, I went visiting my uncle's family with my parents. We went to celebrate our good time at a fancy restaurant in Shanghai. Later that day, we sang karaoke in my uncle's house. We stayed for the night. On Wednesday, I went shopping with my cousins. We bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. In the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway. They also taught me how to drive their fancy car, so I tried to do some turning and parking. It was not easy first. But I learnt quick. On Thursday, we returned home with many gifts from our trip. I tried to get some rest. At night, I chatted with my classmates on the phone, and I watched CCTV before going to bed. From Friday on, I started to finish up my homework assignments on my personal laptop. Some of my assignments were quite boring. After I finished the homework, I emailed them to my teachers. That was the end of it. I started to prepare things for school on this coming Monday. All in all, I enjoyed my May Day Holiday in many ways.
写人的英语作文素材
我最好的朋友 My Best Friend 与 To introduce myself 自我介绍 希望大家喜欢,谢谢大家 对-的支持。he has a short hair but long cilia,and he is a friendly student who never bicker with others,so he is very popular,too. In a word,Tom is a good student. To introduce myself 自我介绍 I’m 15 years old and I live in the city of Wuhan .I study very well. I have a brother. Everyone loves us. But they often compare my brother with me. This makes me angry. I don’t want to be like my brother. I only want to be myself. I am an active boy. I like sports very much. I am good at swimming . I also like riding a bike. Because my home is far from school, I ride to school every day. I am kind-hearted. If you need help, please come to me . I will try my best to give help to you . I hope we can be friends. 描绘人的词汇 外貌 Physical Appearance 在描写人时,通常会描写其外貌特征,如:年龄,身材,体形,头发(长短,颜色,发型),脸型,肤色, 眼睛,衣着,表情,情趣,爱好,个性等,但不必面面提到,一般要抓住某人比较明显的特征来描述. 在描写人的外貌时,用一般现在时。常用词汇 外表(appearance) beautiful, pretty, good-looking, ill-looking(其貌不扬的) cute / lovely 可爱的,ugly 丑 old 老的,young 年轻的 sexy 性感 charming, sweet, handsome, funny, ugly, rough(adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,大致的,粗野的,粗暴 的) 体格(build) fat 肥胖的; thin 瘦的; slim 苗条的; overweight 超重的 slight 瘦小的; 身高 (height) tall 高的; short 矮的; tallish 有些高的; (of) medium height 中等个子 (of) medium build 中等身材
脸型(face): round 圆的; thin 瘦的; long 长的; square 方的She eats too much these days , so her face is getting round . 她最近吃得太多了,所以她的脸变圆了头发(hair): 发型(hair style) straight 直的; curly 卷发的; pigtails 辫子 bald 秃头的性格(character/nature) sensitive 敏感的, easy-going 随和的 active 积极的,主动的 introverted ['intr?v?:tid] adj. (性格)内向的
extroversive [.ekstr?'v?:siv] adj 外向的
关于家乡变化的英语作文
Life is always exciting winter vacation in the winter vacation, I've learned a lot, seen a lot, also felt a great deal. However, the most so I was surprised that the home change is so fast. From black and white TV to color TV, from phone to phone, from the small, inadequate housing to the tall, luxurious villas ... ... home has undergone an enormous list goes on! Changes in home really fast. Previously, the family house is very old, broken everywhere, and even some corner of the moss has grown, made a mold. Under heavy rain, the housing estate, take the ride for the next subtitle of the rain, so the house really good live. Now, the family room is very strong, and they have complete sets of equipment, these devices are advanced, and some do not even have manual.Moreover, high-rise buildings springing up along the road going up. Changes in home really fast. Previously, hearing his mother say, when there is Shiji Li far from home and school to school are to go on foot a long time. There is a bike ride to school has been a very bad condition, but also a long time so in the past. If to a rainy day, the ground bumps and hollows, and go to school, the water was splashing mud all clothes, dirty. If the summer, a big back to school bags, clothing and certainly all wet, can squeeze water from it. And now, home has a new high-tech - car, this way, even if the long way again, it does not charge leg muscles, but also not worry about anything happening. Changes in home really fast. Previously, clothes are always broken supplement and complement the Zaichuan. Now, each bought a set of clothes for Gesanchaiwu. Changes in home really fast. Previously, hard to eat things that are their own species, and so mature and re-hired to eat. Now, people eat on the feast at the table. Changes in home really fast, I believe that in the near future, we will use our hands to create a better, more advanced equipment, allow people to truly live a comfortable life. Let us for future efforts,hard bar! 寒假生活总是多采多姿 的,在寒假中,我学会了许多,看到了许多,也感受到了很多。但是,最让我感到惊讶的是,家乡的变化是如此之快。从黑白电视机到彩色电视机,从电话 机到手机,从矮小、简陋的房屋到高大、豪华的别墅??家乡的变化真是举不胜举呀! 家乡的变化真快。以前,家里的房子很破旧,到处都有破损,甚至有的墙角还长出了 青苔,发了霉。下大雨时,屋内也滴滴搭搭的下着小雨,这样的房子真不好住。而现在,家 里的屋子很牢固,并且都有成套的设备,这些设备都很先进,有的甚至不用手动。而且,路 两旁的高楼大厦如雨后春笋拔地而起。本文来自作文地带。
家乡的变化真快。以前,听妈妈说,那时候学校离家有十几里远,上学都是靠步行得 走很长时间。有自行车骑车上学已经条件很不错了,不过,这样过去也对很长时间。要是到 了下雨天,地上坑坑洼洼的,到了学校,水溅得衣服全是泥水,很脏。要是夏天,背个大书 包去学校,衣服肯定全都湿了,还能拧出水来。而现在,家乡有了新的高科技――汽车,这 样一来,即使再远的路,也丝毫不费脚力,也不用担心任何事情的发生。家乡的变化真快。以前,穿的衣服总是破了补,补了再穿。而现在,每隔三差五的就 买一套衣服。家乡的变化真快。以前,吃的东西都是自己辛辛苦苦种的,等成熟了再挖来吃。而现 在,人们都吃上了大鱼大肉。家乡的变化真快,我相信不久的将来,我们将用我们的双手去创造出更好、更先进的 设备,让人们真正地过上小康生活。让我们为了将来努力、奋斗吧!
我的英语老师
Our English Teacher Our English teacher, Ms Huang, came to our school in 1970. She has been an English teacher for more than 30 years. She works hard and has been a model teacher for many years. She is kind and friendly to us after class, but She is rather strict with us in class. She always encourages us to speak and read more English. She often says, &Practice makes perfect.& She is good at teaching and tries her best to make every lesson lively and interesting. She often gives us slide shows, teaches us English songs and helps us to put on short English plays. She is not only our teacher but also our friend. We all respect and love her. Tomorrow she is going to attend an important meeting, at which she will be given a medal for her advanced deeds.
做一个好学生 Three attributes can help people in their studies. First, a sense of responsibility is important for building a sound character. If you aren't responsible, you'll postpone your assignments or devote too little time to your schoolwork. Second, in school life, relationships between people are valuable. Friends can bring you happiness and laughter. In addition, you can discuss problems and pursue knowledge with them. Last, it is important to have a constructive philosophy of life. If you are defeated, don't be disappointed. Try to face your life and your studies with courage and determination. If you can work toward these goals, you'll become a well-rounded and versatile student instead of being a bookworm.
英语作文万能句子
一、熟记以下句型 want to do sth help sb with sth Help sb do sth ask sb to do sth forget to do sth take sb to sp stop doing sth get/Tell sb to do sth see sb do sth see sb doing sth hear sb doing sth be angry with sb teach sb to do fill A with B decide to do sth like doing sth hope/wish to do sth remember/forget to do sth begin/start to do sth There is/are sb doing sth it is kind/dangerous of/for sb to do sth so+adj/adv?that+句子 it takes sb some time to do sth Not…until… it is happy/glad/sad…to do sth How+adj+主语+bel What+a/an+adj+名词(单) Too+形容词/副词+to do sth ! 二、掌握以下词组 be good at be late for be worried about be interested in be busy dong sth be afraid of on one’s way to+地点 have a good time have a rest have sth done look after look over look like look the same look at look+形容词 get ready for Get on/off get up get down get to turn on/off/up/down learn from sb do well in take away take sb to sp take sth with sb take one’s temperature take off give up doing pick up put up put down put on put sth+介词+地点 go away go on doing go into go out of go back to go home go along make friends make one’s bed 三、熟练掌握以下搭配 Listen to the music talk to sb read books write a diary walk to school smile to sb run on the playground take jumping exercise See a film watch TV ask sb for help tell stories sit at table lie on the bed Sleep in bed play basketball/football Sing a song laugh at sb have breakfast/lunch/supper Clean my bedroom swim in the river lay on the ground teach me English throw about litter Wear a red coat fall off/down on go shopping/fishing/swimming/boating do some cooking/washing/shpping ride a bike to sp 混淆点:lie(躺)-lay-lain-lying lay(放置/下蛋)-laid-laid-laying feel(感觉)-felt-felt-feeling fall(跌倒)-fell-fallen-falling die(死)-died-died-dying-dead(形)-death(名) 四、句子中只能出现以下谓语结构 1、行为动词(表示动作和状态的词)原形 单三 过去式 2、系动词+表语(形容词为主) feel/taste/smell/look/sound+形 be+形/名/介短/数 get/turn/become+形(名) keep+形 3、情态动词+行为动词原形 can/may/must/need(not)+v
4、助动词+行为动词 be+ving do not/does not/did not/+v have/has/had+过去分词 be+过去分词(被动语态) will/would/be going to+v 原 五、真正理解五种简单名结构 1、主语+不及物动词 2、主语+及物动词+宾语 3、主语+系动词+表语 4、主语+及物动词+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(物) 5、主语+及物动词+宾语+宾语的补足语 说明:及物和不及物动词就是句子的谓语,不外乎以上四种谓语结构 六、添加剂 现在把主要连接词,分类列下,供大家参考。常见的有 when before after as soon as 表示“反意见” : But,however 然而,如:③Jim is intelligent but lazy. 表示“举例示范” : For example, in other words,换句话说 常用的名言和谚语 Better early than late. 宁早勿迟 It is never too late to learn. 学习永远不嫌晚。Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。Health is better than wealth. 健康胜于财富。Parents are the first teachers of the children. 父母是孩子的第一任老师。Time waits for no man. 时不待人。Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。开头句子: As we know, we students are very tired because of study. Just as the saying goes: “Every coin has its two sides”,television has both advantages and disadvantages. 正像谚语所说: “任何硬币都有两面” ,电视即有优点也有缺点。The problem of ..is important/serious/..to us. Now let me talk something about it. 结尾句子:
In a word,I think I will have a good time in ? I believe everything will be better in the fulture. I am sure the world must be better if we all give our love to others./if we all make a contribution to it.
Let us do it hard/try our best to do it.
高考英语作文结尾万能公式
1. 结尾万能公式一:如此结论 说完了,毕竟要归纳一番,相信各位都有这样的经历,领 导长篇大论,到最后终于冒出个“总而言之”之类的话,我们马上停止开小差,等待领导说 结束语。也就是说,开头很好,也必然要有一个精彩的结尾,让读者眼前一亮,这样,你就 可以拿高分了!比如下面的例子:obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others. 如果读者很难“显而见 之”,但说无妨,就当读者的眼光太浅罢了! 更多过渡短语: to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus 更多句型: thus, it can be concluded that?, therefore, we can find that? 2. 结尾万能公式二:如此建议 如果说“如此结论”是结尾最没用的废话, 那么“如此建议”应该是最有价值的废话了,因为这里虽然也是废话,但是却用了一个很经 典的虚拟语气的句型。拽! obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem. 这里的虚拟语气用得很经典,因为考官本来经常考这个句型,而如果我们自 己写出来,你说考官会怎么想呢? 更多句型: accordingly, i recommend that some measures be taken. consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken.
第一篇:英语作文例文人力资源管理师英语作文范文(仅供参考) 人力资源管理师英语作文范文(仅供参考) 英语作文范文
写作( 写作(共 20 分) 某公司欲招聘一位会计主管 (chief accountant) 需要人力资源管理部 , 门为其编制一份职位说明书(Job Description) ,假如公司总经理要求 你来完成这项工作,请你用英文完成以下职位说明书。
Job Description
Position Accountable to [ ] 35 C 40 hrs/wk [ ] 20 C 35 hrs/wk Department Salary/pay grade [ ] less than 20 hrs/wk
Job summary
Responsibilities/daily tasks
Qualifications
Relations of the position to others in the company
Answer:(only for reference) Job Description
Position chief accountant CFO Department Salary/pay grade [ ] 20 C 35 hrs/wk financial department 3
Accountable to
[ yes ] 35 C 40 hrs/wk
[ ] less than 20 hrs/wk
Job summary
Work closely with the company’s CFO, and ensure that all of the responsibilities pertaining to the accounting department are met. Develop and direct the activities of the professional staff involved with the financial aspects of operations, including forecasting, planning, budgeting, credit and collections, cost accounting, and financial control systems.
Responsibilities/daily tasks
Report to the CFO and be responsible for all accounting functions. Providing analytical budgetary & financial planning/reporting support to senior management. Establishing and maintaining internal controls,external financial reporting. Interface with external auditors, handling all corporate tax matters.
Qualifications
Ma At least 5 years experienc Work experience in foreign or JV
Willing to travel.
Relations of the position to others in the company
Admin M Manu R&D department etal.
假设你所在的公司今年从人才市场物色了一位销售经理, 经过几轮面 试后,公司决定录用,从今年 7 月 1 日开始上班,除节假日外每天的 工作时间为 8:30-17:00,起薪为每月 4000 元,试用期 3 个月。现在需要你为这位销售经理拟定一份录用通知书(Letter Confirming Employment) ,请你用英文完成这份录用通知书,内容须包括销售经 理的工作职责和其他相关事项。(凡涉及到人名,均用 XXX 表示,请 勿用真实姓名。)
Answer:(only for reference) Letter Confirming Employment
I am pleased that you have accepted the position of sales manager at our company, starting on July 1 . You shall perform the following duties and have the following responsibilities: Participate in formulatin Formula Ensure that the goals of sal
Supervise and e Direct and controll t Deal wit Deal with the complaints of customers. Please note that these duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise. Subject to statutory holidays, your working hours are from 8:30 to 17:00 . . You will be on probation for 3 months Your starting salary/wage is RMB 4000/month during which time we may terminate your employment at any time without notice or payment. Your supervisor is XXX . Please see him/her on your first day and he/she will help you get settled. I look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Yours truly (Name) XXX (Title) XXX
写作( 写作(共 20 分) 由于近年来的持续经济衰退, Addison Systems 公司打算在年底进 行一次裁员,辞退的对象主要是公司去年招聘的临时工(temporary workers)Thomas 就是即将被辞退的临时工。, 根据当初公司与 Thomas 签订的服务协议,如果公司辞退员工的话,公司须按照每服务满两个 月支付员工一个星期薪水的补偿金, Thomas 已在公司工作满 12 个月, 将得到一笔相当于 6 个星期薪水的补偿。假设你是 Addison Systems
公司的人力资源管理人员,请你为用英文为 Thomas 写一封员工辞退 信(Employee Termination Letter),向他说明辞退的原因以及相关事 宜。(你的署名请勿用真实姓名,一律用 XXX 表示。) Answer:(only for reference) Employee Termination Letter
Dear Thomas: It is with sincere regret that I must inform you that your employment at Addison Systems Inc. will be terminated as of December 31, 2003. As you know, the Downsizing Task Force delivered their report to the general manager in late December, 2002. Among the task force recommendations was the elimination of all temporary and contract positions. Since you occupy a temporary position, your position is automatically subject to the task force recommendations. I would like to make it absolutely clear that in no way does your termination reflect that the company is in any way unhappy with your work performance over the past 12 months. In fact, you have been highly regarded as one of our most productive contract staff. Unfortunately, you and the other non-permanent staff that are being let go are simply a reflection of the general economic downturn over the past year. In an effort to try to reduce the impact of this termination, the company has worked out a severance arrangement that will give you one week's pay for each month you worked beyond 12 months. In your case this will amount to six (6) weeks of severance pay. In addition, your medical coverage will remain in effect until the end of the severance period. You will soon receive a letter from the Human Resources Department with all of the details on the severance package. Thomas, given your qualifications and proven abilities, I am confident that you will be able to find another position in the relatively near future. If you would like, I would be pleased to write a recommendation letter for you, to help with your job search. Sincerely (Name) XXX (Title) XXX
写作( 写作(共 20 分)
上海 China-mc 管理咨询公司是全国十大管理咨询公司之一,专注 于组织智慧技术(organization wisdom technology(OWT))和组织绩效 方面的咨询服务,已有 8 年以上的咨询经验,并为 10 多家上市公司 提供过咨询服务。公司的业务范围包括战略咨询、公司文化建设、知 识管理、学习型组织创建、人力资源管理和 IT 管理咨询等。由于公 司业务的发展需要, 现需要从人才市场招聘一位管理咨询总监 (Chief management consultant)。假设公司老总让你制作一份招聘广告,请 你用英文完成这份招聘广告,内容须包括公司介绍、工作职责和应聘 要求。
Answer:(only for reference)
Shanghai China-mc consulting management Co,.LTD,is an top-ten management consulting company of china , specializing in organization wisdom technology(OWT) and organization performance .We have over 8 years consulting experience and serve for more than tens of listing companies! Our services include compKnowledge management, Learning Organization building, Human resource management,marketing and IT Management basing on OWT. For more information,Please see our websit: We are looking for talents for China-mc Management Consulting .With these opportunities we are offering you an exciting career! Chief management consultant (one people) Responsibilities:
Taking charge for the whole work of compan Developing Developing and Trainin Project management, delivery and team management Detailed analysis of requirement . Requirement: ? No less than 2-year experience of consulting within famous consulting firms, ( international consulting firms such as BCG and Mackenzie prefer); ? No less five-year ? MBA or similar ed ? Have a good management capability ? Excellent interpersonal and ommunication kills ? Outgoing and self-motivated ? Familiar with P ? Persuasive. Email your CV including recent photo to
写作(共 20 分) 写作( 某外资公司是一家专门从事财务软件开发的公司,为了保护公司 的商业秘密(business secrets)不被公司员工泄露,公司打算与每一 位员工签订一份保密协议(Secrecy and Noncompetition Covenant) , 规定员工必须保守公司的商业秘密,在任职期间以及离职后,均不能
向任何第三方泄露;离职后 3 年内,不得自己经营或帮助别人经营相 同或类似业务;以及公司认为必要且正当的其他条款。公司请你为其 用英文拟订一份保密协议。
Secrecy and Noncompetition Covenant
The undersigned Employee hereby promises the Employer: 1. To keep the Employer’s business secrets, including but not limited to customer, supplier, logistical, financial, research, and development information, confidential and not to disclose the Employer’s business secrets to any third party during and after the term of the Employee’ 2.That, on the termination of the Employee’s employment with the Employer for any reason, the Employee will not operate a (type of business) business or in any way aid and assist any other person to operate such a business in (geographical area) for a period of the date of termination of the Employee’ (time period) from
3. That, on the termination of the Employee’s employment with the Employer for any reason, the Employee will not solicit any customer of the Employer that was a customer of the Employer during the course of the Employee’s employment with the Employer, whether or not still a customer of the Employer and whether or not knowledge of the customer is considered confidential information, or in any way aid and assist any other person to solicit any such customer for a period of (time period) from the date of termination of the Employee’s employment. If any part of these promises is void for any reason, the undersigned accepts that
it may be severed without affecting the validity or enforceability of the balance of the promises. Given under seal on (date).
Signed, sealed, and delivered in the presence of:
(Signature of Witness) for the Employee.
(Signature of Employee)
写作( 写作(共 20 分) 某外语培训学校(用 xxx (china)表示)计划招聘一名兼职外籍英语 教师,任职期间从 2003 年 9 月 1 日至 2004 年 6 月 30 日。报酬按课 时计算,每节课 45 分钟,每课时 150 元人民币,于授课后的次周一 支付,个人所得税自负。假设该学校让你为其拟订一份兼职合同 (part-time contract) ,请你用英文完成这份合同,合同格式自拟,合 同条款至少包括 Employment period、Payment、Duties 等内容。
Part-time Contract
This is a contract between xxx (china) and :
Position : Terms and Conditions 1. Employment period This contract is from 01 September 2003 to 30 June 2004. 2. Payment a. Hourly Rate You will be paid fortnightly at the rate of RMB 150 per lesson. Each lesson is of 45 minutes duration and it is expected that you will spend at least 15 minutes on meaningful preparation for that lesson. Wages are paid on the 2nd Monday following the week(s) worked. The teacher must pay income tax in accordance with the laws of the Government of China. 3. Duties a. Provide English language training b. Prepare and mark examinations and tests. Record student marks. c. At all times the teacher is expected to dress and behave in a professional manner. There can be no relationship with a student that cannot be seen as one of a professional nature. d. The teacher is directly responsible to the Director of Studies XXX (China) (DOS). f. The teacher is expected at all times to obey the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
Name of teacher: _________________________ Signature of teacher: ______________________
Signature of DOS: ________________________
Date: ___________________________________
写作( 写作(共 20 分) 某外资公司计划近期内在公司内部推行全方位的绩效评估体系, 包括上司评估(superviser evaluation) 、同事评估(peer evaluation)和 员工自我评估(employee self-evaluation) 。假设公司人力资源总监要 求你来设计制作一份员工自我评估 (employee self-evaluation) 的样本, 请你用英文完成这项工作。
Employee Self-Evaluation
Employee Department Start date Employee No. Position Appraisal period
List the performance objectives you established at your last appraisal. Indicate in the table whether you successfully achieved them, and comment on your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with your performance and results.
Objectives 1. 2. 3.
1. Are your performance goals reasonable and appropriate for your position?
2. Consider the strengths that enhance your job performance.
3. In what areas can you improve your job performance?
4. Do you feel that you need additional training? What training would you find helpful?
5. What are your short-term career objectives? How can you achieve them?
6. What are your long-term career objectives? How can you achieve them?
7. If you could change your job or company policies, what changes would you suggest? How can we work together to improve the company?
8. Are there any other aspects of your job or the company that you would like to discuss?
写作(共 20 分) 写作( 某中外合资公司刚成立半年时间,近期打算进一步完善公司的人 力资源管理工作,决定对公司内的所有职位进行一次工作描述。在进 行任何职位的工作描述之前, 需要先在公司内进行有关该职位工作描 述的问卷调查 (Job Description Questionnaire) 以使工作描述更准确、 , 更完善。假设公司让你来完成这份问卷的设计,请你用英文设计一份 简单的问卷。You can begin with the following: Job Description Questionnaire
Instructions: The following information will be used in designing a job description format. For many questions, you might want to leave a full page for an answer.
Answer:(only for reference) Job Description Questionnaire
Instructions: The following information will be used in designing a job description format. For many questions, you might want to leave a full page for an answer. 1. What is the job title? ___________________________________________
2. In what department is the job located? ___________________________________________ 3. What is the title of the supervisor or manager to whom the jobholder must report? ___________________________________________________________________________
4. Does the jobholder supervise other employees? description of their responsibilities. Position Supervised
If so, give their job titles and a brief
Responsibilities
_____________________________ ___________________________________________ 5. What essential function duties does the jobholder perform regularly? importance. List them in order of
Duty 1. _________________________ 2. _________________________ 3. _________________________ 6. What are the working conditions? to bad weather.
Percentage of Time Devoted to This Duty __________ __________ __________ List such items as noise, heat, outside work, and exposure
7. How much authority does the jobholder have in such matters as training or guiding other people? 8. How much education, experience, and skill are required for satisfactory job performance? 9. At what stage is the jobholder’s work reviewed by the supervisor? 10. What machines or equipment is the jobholder responsible for operating? 11. If the jobholder makes a serious mistake or error in performing required duties, what would be the cost to management?
写作( 写作(共 20 分) 技术(Technology)的迅猛发展,对组织的管理工作带来了巨大的
影响,其中也包括人力资源管理工作。在新技术迅速发展的形势下, 组织的人力资源管理部门面临着机遇和挑战。作为人力资源管理部门 的负责人, 需要站在战略的高度来思考如何应对新技术对人力资源管 理工作的影响。请你结合自己的工作实际,用英文写一篇 100 字左右 的讨论人力资源管理部门如何应对技术发展的文章, 题目为 “How to deal with technology”。You can begin with the following sentence:
Technology has seeped into practically every aspect of an organization.……
How to deal with technology
Technology has seeped into practically every aspect of an organization, impacting everything from processes to people. This means that HR departments must work with their organizations to understand and anticipate these technological challenges and opportunities--the good, the bad and the unexpected. But smart HR leaders consider how technology trends impact the organization as a whole, rather than just their own departments. For example, if an organization pilots a new technology to reach customers in global markets never before explored, the HR leader needs to be in tune with the change to identify new requirements for HR as a result. Perhaps this new reach will mean that the organization needs to change the competencies for positions in certain divisions, provide training for employees on cultural issues in the new country, or even hire expatriates to manage the process in the field. Only when HR professionals are aware of the impact of trends in areas like technology can they lead the charge to explore people management issues to ensure the best possible outcome and enable the HR profession to reach its potential.
写作(共 20 分) 写作( 技术(Technology)的迅猛发展,对组织的管理工作带来了巨大的 影响,其中也包括人力资源管理工作。在新技术迅速发展的形势下, 组织的人力资源管理部门面临着机遇和挑战。作为人力资源管理部门 的负责人, 需要站在战略的高度来思考如何应对新技术对人力资源管 理工作的影响。请你结合自己的工作实际,用英文写一篇 100 字左右 的讨论人力资源管理部门如何应对技术发展的文章, 题目为 “How to deal with technology”。You can begin with the following sentence:
Technology has seeped into practically every aspect of an organization.……
How to deal with technology
Technology has seeped into practically every aspect of an organization, impacting everything from processes to people. This means that HR departments must work with their organizations to understand and anticipate these technological challenges and opportunities--the good, the bad and the unexpected. But smart HR leaders consider how technology trends impact the organization as a whole, rather than just their own departments. For example, if an organization pilots a new technology to reach customers in global markets never before explored, the HR leader needs to be in tune with the change to identify new requirements for HR as a result. Perhaps this new reach will mean that the organization needs to change the competencies for positions in certain divisions, provide training for employees on cultural issues in the new country, or even hire expatriates to manage the process in the field. Only when HR professionals are aware of the impact of trends in areas like technology can they lead the charge to explore people management issues to ensure the best possible outcome and enable the HR profession to reach its potential.
写作( 写作(共 20 分) 360 度反馈(360-degree feedback)是近年来出现的一种绩效管理 的新方法。它是一种系统地收集来自于多种渠道的反馈某人绩效的数 据和信息的绩效评估方法,绩效反馈的来源包括上司、同事、外部顾 客、内部顾客和自己。作为公司的人力资源管理负责人,应当熟悉这 种新方法,并能够在工作实践中灵活运用。请结合你在工作中对这种 绩效评估方法的运用, 用英文写一篇 100 字左右的讨论 360 度反馈的 优 点 和 缺 点 的 文 章 , 题 目 为 “Advantages and disadvantages of 360-degree feedback”. You can begin with the following sentence:
360-degree feedback is a relatively new feature of performance management.……
Advantages and disadvantages of 360-degree feedback
360-degree feedback is a relatively new feature of performance management. There are some benefits resulted from using 360-degree feedback: 1.Individuals get a broader perspective of how they are perceived by others than previously possible. 2.Gaining acceptance of the principle of multiple stakeholders as a measure of performance. 3.Encouraging more open feedback-new insights. 4.Provided a clearer picture to senior management of individual’s real worth. 5.Open up feedback and gives people a more rounded view of performance than they had previously. 6.Identifying key development areas for the individual, a department and the organization as a whole. 7.A rounded view of an individual’s/team’s/the organization’s performance and what its strengths and weaknesses are. 8.It has raised the self-awareness of people managers of how they personally impact upon others-positively and negatively. 9.It is starting to improve the climate/morale, as measured through our employee opinion survey. But there may be some problem. These include: 1.People not giving fran 2.People being put under stress in receivin 3.Lack of actio 4.Over-re 5.Too much bureaucracy.
第一篇:英语作文例文学位英语应用文写作范文 1. 外籍教师 Lynne 任教期满准备回国,学校答应派车送她去机场。她在临行前 一天写了张便条提醒办公室李老师: 1).请检查(check on)明天的车是否落实,提醒司机(remind sb. of sth.提醒某人 做某事)。2).她之所以要确定一下,是因为太早不好叫出租车。3).感谢费心,并感谢 一年来的关心。4).在学校一年来,生活愉快、难忘,很可能再来。5).留下一些英语书给贵校图书馆,希望对学生有用。字数:100―120 个词。Hi, Mr. Li, Could you please check on the car to take me to the airport? Please remind the car driver of this. I want to be sure of this car, because it will be too early in the morning to call a taxi if the school car doesn’t show up. I am sorry to trouble you again. Here I thank you again for all that you have done for me during my stay in your school. I really enjoy teaching here, and will never forget the day I spent with my students. Probably I will come back some day. I leave some English books to your library. I hope they will be useful to your students. Yours Lynne 2. 假设你是李华,最近国内一家英文报纸正在讨论北京动物园是否应迁出市 区。以下是你所在班级讨论的情况。请你给该报写一封信,反映讨论结果。赞成迁出: 反对迁出: ①.游客多,交通堵塞 ①.建于 1906 年,中外闻名 ②.郊区环境好 ②.搬迁易造成动物死亡 注意:1).词数 100 字左右,信的开头已为你写好。2).可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。3).参考词汇: 郊区―suburb June 3 ,2005 Dear Editor , Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether the Beijing Zoo should be moved out of the city . Some of my classmates are in favor of the move .They say large crowds of tourists to the zoo will result in traffic jams .They also say that once moved, animals will have more space and better living conditions in the suburbs. However, other students are against the idea, saying that the Beijing Zoo, built in 1906, has a history of 100 years, and is well Cknown at home and abroad. So it should remain where it is. What’s more, moving may cause the death of some animals. To move or not, this is a big decision which has to be made by people in Beijing. Yours truly, Li Hua
3. 假设你的英文名为 Jack,是英国诺丁汉大学的中国留学生。你负责为在该校 就读的 32 名中国学生筹划圣诞节期间的苏格兰之行,为期 7 天,请你给诺丁汉 的 STA(Students’Travel Agency)经理 Phil 发一封电子邮件,联系有关事宜。要点如下: (1)希望能够派车接送; (2)需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉苏格兰 的导游; (3)请求告知旅行日程及就餐、旅馆、费用等情况; (4)你的联系方式:电子邮箱地址: 或电话号 码: 注意:(1)词数:100 词左右;(2)开头和结尾已为你写出,不计入总词 数; (3)参考词汇:旅馆住宿 accommodation;旅行日程安排 itinerary;长 途客车 coach Hi, Phil, I’d like you to organize a trip to Scotland for us. I have here a group of 32 Chinese students studying in Nottingham University, who want to go on a seven-day tour during the Christmas days. I hope we can have a coach which will take us to Scotland and then bring us back to Nottingham. We also need a guide who speaks standard English and knows Scotland well. I would be very grateful if you can work out an itinerary as soon as possible and tell me about our accommodation, meals as well as how much each of us has to pay. If you have any information, please either email me to
or call me at . Looking forward to your early reply. Yours Truly. Jack 4. 加拿大高中生 David 在互联网上登出启事 notice,希望结识一位中国朋友, 以便学习中国的语言、文化。假设你是重庆实验中学的李华,请在看到这则启事 后,用英文给 David 发出一封电子邮件。主要内容包括: ①. 你怎样得知他的愿望 ②. 你愿意成为他的朋友 ③. 你打算如何帮助他 ④. 你盼望他的回复 注意:词数:100 词左右 Dear David, I am LiHua. I am glad to read your notice on the internet and I know you want to make friends with a Chinese in order to learn the Chinese language and culture. I want to be your friend. Now I’d like to introduce myself to you. I was born in Chongqing in 1990,I study in the Experimental Middle School of Chongqing and I am good at English. I think I can help you to know about China by sending e-mails.What’s more, we can have chats on the Internet in Chinese or English and I’ll tell you the customs,the festivals,the foods,etc. of the Chinese. I hope we can keep in touch with each other. I am looking forward to your reply. Yours, LiHua
5. 假如你是一名大学生叫李华,对近年来大学毕业生就业情况颇有已见,请根 据下面提供的信息向报社写信谈谈你的看法。字数 100 左右。开头已给出 。学生心态 向往城市,不愿下乡。就业现状 城市人才过剩;农村渴求人才。就业前景 农村天地广阔,可施展才华。Dear editor, I am writing to you to talk about taking up occupations for college graduates. Nowadays many graduates are looking forward to obtaining employment in big cities, not willing to work in the countryside. As a matter of fact, there are not enough opportunities to satisfy most of the hunters in big cities while in the countryside talented people are badly needed and a lot of posts are waiting for us. Rural areas are a vast world, where you can put your abilities to good use and you’ll be able to make greater contributions to the building of new countryside. Therefore, I believe we can have as bright a future in the country as we have in the city. Yours, Li Hua 6. 假如你叫王东,你的叔叔三十年前离开家乡去了美国。不久前,他观看 China Report 节目,得知中国决定加大建设社会主义新农村的力度,感慨万分,于是 发了一份 e-mail 给你,询问近来家乡的变化情况。请根据 email 内容和提示要 点,给你叔叔做简要回复。E-mail 开头和结尾已经给出。日期:20-03-2006 发件人:Wangguifu
收件人: 主题:T0 Xiaodong Dear Xiao Dong How are you doing? The other day when 1 was watching China Report CCTV at home, I was excited to learn that the Chinese government is calling on her people to speed up the reconstruction of their countryside. The report at once took my thoughts back to the small village I once lived in. The houses were old and low. The roads were muddy and narrow. Villagers had to go a long way on foot or by bike in order to do some shopping or see a doctor in town. Because of very small income, villagers lived quite a plain life, even without TV sets or telephones. How time flies!. It is 30 years since I left my home village. It must have changed a lot. Would you please write and tell me something about its changes? Remember me to your parents! Yours, Wang Guifu 7.要点:①.叔叔离家后,家乡变化很大。②.生活条件愈来愈好。③.房子大而宽敞,许多人住进了设施齐全的公寓。
④.装了电话,买了彩电、洗衣机、冰箱等。⑤.宽敞的道路连接了村庄和城镇。⑥.买了拖拉机、卡车和汽车。⑦.学校教育良好。⑧.政府重视农村城市 化建设。要求:1)、词数:100 左右。2)、可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Uncle , I’m very glad to receive your email . Great changes have already taken place since you left , Our living conditions are getting better and better. Villagers have moved into big and comfortable houses, and many live in well-equipped blocks of flats. Almost all have been equipped with telephones . They have not only bought color TV sets , but also washing machines , fridges, etc. Wide roads have been built to connect villages and towns. Some families have got their own tractors, trucks or even cars. Besides, children can now enjoy very good education. Our government cares very much about the reconstruction of our countryside . We are speeding up the citifying of the villages . I hope that you and aunt will come back and have a visit to the new village . Best wishes . Yours Xiao Dong 8. 请以宿舍管理委员会的名义写一份通知,2007 年 4 月 2 日发出。内容如下: ① 时间:4 月 5 日晚上 7 点。②地点:3 号楼 103 房间。③ 内容:学生宿舍安全问题:安全用电、火灾应变、防止失窃等。④ 参加人员:每间寝室一名同学。⑤ 要求:带笔记本,按时到场,做好记录,并传达给室友。注意:1)通知的格式已经为你写好,不计入总词数;2)词数:100 左右。参考词汇:学生宿舍 dormitory,盗窃 theft(n.) Notice A meeting is going to be held in Room 103 of Building 3 at 7 on the evening of April 5. Problems to be talked about at the meeting include the safety of the dormitories, proper use of electricity, what to do in case of fire, prevention of theft and so on. A member of each dormitory is required to be present. They should take notebooks with them and arrive on time. They should take notes carefully and after the meeting they are to inform their roommates of what is discussed and what measures will be taken. The Dormitory Committee April 2nd, 2007 9. 假如你叫李平,是一位成绩优秀的学生,你班班主任在安排座位时,让成绩 好的学生和成绩差的学生作同桌,这在你们班成绩优秀的学生中引起了反响,团 活课上大家就此进行了讨论 现在请你根据下表把讨论结果向班主任写一封信反 。映一下,并说出自己的观点。赞同 反对 你的观点 1.人人有长处和不足,成绩差的学生也有可取之处; 2.相互学习,建立友谊; 3.通过帮助学习差的学生的学习从而使他们建立自信。1.部分学习差的学生
常常违反校规校纪,担心自己会受影响,养成坏习惯。2.老是问问题,使自己不能专心学习。? 注意:1.词数:100~120,短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。2.短文需包括表中所有要点,内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。3.参考词汇:成绩差的学生:a slower student Dear Mr. Zhang, We have held a discussion about whether it is good or not for a top student to share a desk with a slower student. Some are for the idea. As they know, everyone has strengths as well as weaknesses. Although they are not good at lessons, they might do well in other fields like sports or arts. Therefore, they can learn from each other, and they may develop a friendship. In addition, top students can help slower ones gain self-confidence by helping them with their lessons, which benefits them all. However, others don’t hold the same view. They think some slower students are always making trouble, such as keeping talking in class, breaking school rules, which may lead to them forming the bad habits. Besides, slower students often ask top students questions, which has a bad effect on their studies. In my opinion, I’d like to choose to share a desk with a slower student so that we can learn from each other and make progress together. Yours, Li Ping 10. 假如你是校报负责人,急需在学校内聘一位同学任英文版的编辑,请你用英 文以DAn English Editor Wanted‖为题目写一则招聘启事。内容要如下: ⑴.该工作主要包括两部分:一是从英文报刊杂志及互联网上选择适合学生的文 章;二是选择与编辑同学们的来稿。⑵.希望该同学满足下列要求: ① 乐意奉献出一些业余时间为同学们服务; ② 英文与美术皆好;能熟练使用 电脑。③ 感兴趣的同学请在本周内与学生会(Students’ Union)联系。注意:(1)词数 100 左右;(2)不要逐字翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。An English Editor Wanted Our school newspaper is looking for an editor for its English edition.The job mainly includes two parts: One is to choose proper English articles from other newspapers, magazines or Internet for us students. The other is to pick out articles from those written by students in our school and edit them for use. We hope that he/she could meet the following requirements: First, he/she is willing to devote some of his/her spare time to serving the others.Second, it’s necessary for him/her to be good at both English and fine arts. Besides, the ability to use the computer is important. Those who are interested in the job, please get in touch with the Students’ Union this week. Students’ Union 11. 假定你是某市居民,名叫李华。你觉得该市出租车行业问题较多,请写一封 信给该市市长,内容应包括:
问题 (1)停靠点太少,不易打的; (2)欺诈外地乘客; (3)车速过快,事故频频; (4)仍有拒载者; (5)深夜聚集在娱乐场所外等客时制造噪音,影响他人休息。建议 要求加强管理 注意:1.字数 100 词左右。文章开头已给出。2.参考词汇:绕道:take a roundabout route 不替别人着想的:inconsiderate (adj.) 行业:trade 加强管理:tighten control over… Dear Mayor, I’m a resident of the city. I feel there are many problems existing in the trade of taxi in our city. First of all, there are still not enough stops in the streets so it’s not easy to take a taxi. And taxis often run very fast, which causes many traffic accidents. What’s more, some taxi drivers still refuse to pick up some passengers without any reason. Another terrible thing which often happens is that deep at night taxis waiting around the entertainment places make much noise. Many people suffer from this inconsiderate action. A friend of mine living in another city once visited me, and she told me our city’s taxi drivers cheated her by taking a roundabout route. What will a guest think of our city after such a bad experience? I think we must take actions to tighten control over the taxi trade. Maybe the first thing to do is raise the taxi drivers’ professional morality. We are looking forward to your reply. Sincerely yours, Li Hua 12. 如你是学生会主席,请根据下面图表,用英语写一则关于春游的通知。参加者 高中一、二年级的学生 活动内容 1.去博物馆看《人与自然》的展览。2.参加泉山植物园。集合地点 学校大门前 集合时间 1. 4 月 25 日上午乘校车前往; 2.早上七点集合,七点二十分开车。注意事项 1.参观展览时保持安静;并认真记笔记,准备回来后讨论。2.在山顶野餐,要自带午餐和饮料。3.参加者在本周四前到学生会报名。注意: 1.通知必须包括表内所列内容,可以适当调整内容的顺序和增加细节,使其连 贯、完整。2.词数:100 左右。3.通知时间:4 月 24 日 4.生词:植物园
报名 学生会 the Students' Union Notice The students of Senior Grade One and Grade Two will go out for a visit on April 25. We'll first go to the museum to see an exhibition of Man and Nature. When you’re in the exhibition hall you should keep silent and make careful
notes because we’re going to have a discussion after we come back. After that we plan to visit the botanical garden on the Quanshan Hill and have a picnic on the top of it. So please bring lunch and some drinking water with you. Our school bus will take us there. The school bus will leave at 7:20. Please gather at our school gate at 7:00 a.m. Those who want to take part in the activity should sign up for it at the Students’ Union before Thursday. The Students’ Union April 24 13. 假设你是浙江大学的老师,你将在开学典礼上向一年级的新生致辞。请你根 据下面的提示写一篇演讲稿就大学的学习生活提出几点要求,并适当阐述其重要 性。①.合理安排学习和生活 ②.同学之间关系融洽 ③.积极参加校园社团活 动 。。。。。。参考词汇:大学一年级新生 freshman n. 社团 society n. 注意:1).演讲稿必须包括所有提示要点,但不要逐条译成英语。2).演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数。3).词数:100―120 Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Zhejiang University! As a freshman, you are going to have a completely new life. So here is something you should keep in mind. First, arrange your time properly. You’d better make a timetable so that you will know what to do and how to do it and take advantage of every minute. It will make your work more efficient. Living in the university, sometimes you will face some problems that you can’t deal with all alone. Then help from others will make things easy for you. So get along well with all the people around you. Always be open-minded and warm-hearted. Don’t speak ill of others at will. You should always bear in mind that we are in a big family. At last, take an active part in societies. Societies at school are your second teachers. It will not only provide you more chances to make friends and challenge yourself, but make your school life rich and colorful as well. Enjoy your university life! 14 下面是一个中学生给某报编辑部写的一封信,仔细阅读并就信的内容以编辑 的名义给此中学生回一封信。Dear editor. I am an active girl, and I speak and laugh loudly in the classroom, like a boy. I don’t care about small matters. On the contrary, my neighbor, the girl who sits next to me, speaks quietly and dare not do the things I often do. I can understand this. What I can’t stand is that she often gets angry with me about small things. How can I get along with her? yours Sunny, 注意:1).书信格式要规范;
2).回信需就原信内容给出至少三条建议(如谈心,相互理解,参加他们的生日 等活动,谈论共同话题,分享快乐等等); 3).字数:120 左右。Dear Sunny, It’s very good that you want to be friends with this girl. In my opinion, you’d better first have a heart-to-heart talk with her, because understanding each other is very important for you two. And I also think it’s better for you to ask her to join you and your classmates in all kinds of activities, such as birthday parties, going out for a walk, discussing some fashionable topics, and so on. Besides, helping each other is also very important for both of you. Just share happiness and sadness with her. And I believe she will understand you in time and it is certain you two will be good friends in the future. Good luck to you. Yours, Editor 15. 假如你是李华,针对目前有些中学生购买彩票的现象,给 21st Century 报 社编辑写信,并谈谈自己的看法,其中包括以下要点: ①.弊远大于利;②.中学生没有经济来源,容易诱发一些不良行为; ③.从当前说,会影响学习; ④.从长远看,会养成事事走捷径的侥幸心理,其危害将影响其一生。注意(1)信的开头和结尾已经给出; (2)必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥, 但不要逐句翻译; (3)字数 100 左右,不包括开头、结尾。Dear editor , At present , many high school students are addicted to buying lottery tickets and they seem to have good reasons . However , I’d like to talk about my views on the phenomenon. In my opinion , its disadvantages are far more than its advantages, despite one of their reasons that they can do something useful for society in this way . High school students can’t support themselves financially but depend on their parents for the moment. Thus, in order to collect money with which to buy lottery tickets, they may try every possible means , even commit crimes . In addition, if they put their minds on lottery tickets, their lessons will be more or less affected. And in the long run, lottery ticket purchasing may contribute to their wrong understanding that there must be a shortcut to every destination , which will surely do great harm to their future life. Therefore, I think it is necessary for them to keep away from lottery stations and concentrate on their studies for now. Yours , Li Hua 16. 假如你是王林, 李明是你的好友, 他对布朗先生的公司感兴趣,打算到该 公司谋职(apply for a position)。请根据下面李明的简历表,用英语为他写一 封推荐信。词数 110 左右。姓名 李明 性别 男 国籍 中国 出生地 重庆 婚否 已婚 出生日期
通讯地址 重庆市人民路 148 号 电话 023-
职业 律师 学历 大学毕业 外语水平 擅长英语, 懂一些日语、德语 其他 有三年工作经历,办事认真,待人诚恳,与人和睦相处 Dear Mr. Brown, I’d like to introduce my friend to you, Mr. Li Ming, who is going to apply for a position in your firm. He graduated from college three years ago and has worked as a lawyerever since. He is good at English and knows some Japanese and German. He works hard and is careful in everything he does. He is honest, kind and easy to get on with. He was born on August 21st, 1980 in Chongqing, China. He is married and lives at No 148 Renmin Road, Chongqing city. His telephone number is 023-. He shows great interest in your firm. If he is accepted, he will do his best. I’m sure he will be fit for the position. I’m looking forward to your early reply. Yours, Wang Lin 17. 假如你是业余气象员,你从电台天气预报节目得知了今晚和明天上午你处的 天气情况,晚饭后 6 点钟在校广播室用英语向全体师生作天气预报,并提出忠 告。要点如下: ①午夜至凌晨两点有强劲北风。②气温将下降 5-8 度。③明天上午有阵雨。④要求同学们今晚离开教室时关好门窗。⑤明天早上起床时多穿些衣服,以防感冒。词数 100 在右。Attention, please. It is six o'clock in the afternoon. I'm now giving the weather forecast as usual. From midnight to 2:00 tomorrow morning there will be strong north wind blowing across our town and the temperature will drop by 5-8℃.Also there will be showers tomorrow morning. Therefore be sure to close all the windows when you leave your classroom tonight and when you get up tomorrow morning, please put on more clothes in order to keep yourself from catching cold. That's all. Thank you.
《》出自:链接地址:/show/Z97MCohYmkmrFH5g.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 my hero 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信