续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级牛津英语预备教程综合试卷
上传于||文档简介
&&升​初​一​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢what is under the chair?回答是选a football还是选they are red boxes?
血刃星辰x62
选 A football 对于"某个地方有某物" 的提问时,直接回答有什么就行了对于What are these?/ what is this 的特殊疑问句提问时,用 They are../ It is ...回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a football
  A football
应该选:A football.问句:What is under the chair? 其实是:What is there under the chair? 的省略,所以完整答句应是:There's a football under it. 跟What is it? 是有区别的,是there be句型,而不是to be句型。 希望对你有帮助
扫描下载二维码连词成句1.with,they,books,old,the,bag,filled,many2.wrote,on,cardboard,the,words,a,piece of,thacher,the3.happen to,can,guess,Danny,what,you,will4.put,side,thermos,should,right,we,the5.jar,some,the,childern,put,the,into,water补全对话A:Hi,Ann.___16___Then tom and i will do an experimentB:Ok,But i think ___17_____A:That's all rightC:_18_______.The force of the air will keep the water in the jarB:I think our hand can keep the water in ,but air can't!A:_____19____ .That will prove who is rightC:I have a good ideaB:_20_____?C:Let you sit in a chair ,I will hold the jar over you head .Pleaseobserve and guess what will happen.B:I think I'd better put on wy raincoat.A.Let's do B.You can take to the class C.Let's observe what will happen D.you and Tom should put some water into the jar frist E.Then I will tell them my theory F.Very good G:What is it
是我太任性x錬
1 They filled the old bag with many books.2 Teacher wrote the words on a piece of the cardboard.3.Danny can guess what will happen to you.4.We should put,thermos on the right side,5.Some children put the jar into the water16.C 17D 18E 19 A 20 G好久不做了,有点慢,有些单词输入错了,我帮你改过了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 gnome boxes使用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信