smcllwhocarspdf英文翻译成中文文

just one last dance
歌词翻译成中文_百度知道
just one last dance
歌词翻译成中文
,只再多一只, just one last dance 最后一只舞. 哦, tomorrow I’ll lose the one I love 但我知道,亲爱的.. 最后一只舞 We meet in the night in the Spanish cafe 我们相遇在西班牙咖啡馆之夜 I look in your eyes just don’t know what to say 我看到你的眼神.,不知道该说什么 It feels like I’m drowning in salty water 仿佛我沉入大海之中 A few hours left ‘til the sun’s gonna rise 到太阳升起只有几个小时 tomorrow will come an it’s time to realize 明天, just one more chance: (合唱) Just one last dance 最后一只舞 before we say goodbye 在我们说再见之前 when we sway and turn round and round and round 当我们摇着,一切都将成为现实 our love has finished forever 我们的爱将永远结束 how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you) 我是多么希望和你在一起 how I wish we make it through 多么想直到永远 Chorus,一圈一圈的转动 it’s like the first time 就像是第一次 Just one more chance 能否再跳一只舞 hold me tight and keep me warm 紧紧将我拥抱 温暖着我 cause the night is getting cold 因为今夜是如此的冷 and I don’t know where I belong 我不知道我属于那里 Just one last dance 最后一只舞The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar 红酒 灯光 和西班牙吉他 I’ll never forget how romantic they are 我无法忘记他们是多么的浪漫 but I know, 明天我将失去我所爱 There’s no way to come with you 将无法伴着你 it’s the only thing to do 只有一件事情 Just one last danceJust one last dance…..oh baby…just one last dance 最后一只舞
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
t know where I belong我意乱情迷Jll never forget how romantic they are浪漫之夜 永难忘记but I know.;ll lose the one I love我知道明日将痛失吾爱There&#39Js gonna rise几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起tomorrow will come an it&#39., just one more chance.;s like the first time初次相遇般难舍难离Just one more chance再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don's no way to come with you永远不能再相偎相依it&#39.just one last dance最后一曲 哦 亲爱的 最后一曲We meet in the night in the Spanish café那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇I look in your eyes just don's time to realize明日终将到来our love has finished forever爱情永远分离how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)多想和你一起(和你一起)how I wish we make it through多想共同继续Just one last dance最后一曲before we say goodbye再说别离when we sway and turn round and round and round一次次挥手转身it't know what to say望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语It feels like I&#39.;s the only thing to do舍此无它Just one last dance最后一曲before we say goodbye再说别离when we sway and turn round and round and round一次次挥手转身it&#39, tomorrow I'til the sun's like the first time初次相遇般难舍难离Just one more chance再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong我意乱情迷Just one last dance最后一曲The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起I&#39.;m drowning in salty water泪水已令我尽陷沉溺A few hours left &#39.oh baby
最后一曲 哦 亲爱的 最后一曲 那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语 泪水已令我尽陷沉溺 几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起
明日终将到来
爱情永远分离
多想和你一起(和你一起) 多想共同继续 ? 最后一曲 再说别离 一次次挥手转身 初次相遇般难舍难离 最后一曲 紧紧拥抱 充满爱意 因夜已渐冷 我意乱情迷 最后一曲 夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起
浪漫之夜 永难忘记 我知道明日将痛失吾爱 永远不能再相偎相依 舍此无它
最后一曲 再说别离 一次次挥手转身 初次相遇般难舍难离再多一次机会
紧紧拥抱 充满爱意 因夜已渐冷
我意乱情迷 最后一曲 最后一次 最后一曲
女:Just one last dance最后一支舞Oh baby噢 宝贝Just one last dance最后一支舞Oh ~~噢~~ We meet in the night in the Spanish cafe那个夜晚 我们相遇在西班牙咖啡屋。I look in your eyes just don't know what to say 望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语It feels like I'm drowning in salty water 泪水已令我尽陷沉溺A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise 几个小时过后 阳光便要升起 tomorrow will come and it's time to realize 明日终将到来 我们终将清醒our love has finished forever 我们的爱就此永远结束 how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you) 多想和你一起(和你一起)how I wish we make it through 多想共同继续Just one last dance 最后一支舞before we say goodbye 在我们离别之前when we sway and turn around and round and round 当我们一次次挥手转身旋转it's like the first time就如当初一样Just one more chance 再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm 紧紧将我拥抱充满爱意cause the night is getting cold 因夜已渐冷,and I don't know where I belong 我意乱情迷Just one last dance 最后的一支舞男:The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar 夜光美酒 琴声响起I'll never forget how romantic they are 今夜的浪漫我永难忘记but I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love 我知道明日将失去我的爱There's no way to come with you (女:way to come with you )永远不能再相偎相依(相偎相依)it's the only thing to do 只能这样了Oh ~~噢~~ 女:Just one last dance (男: Oh ~~)最后一支舞(噢~~ )before we say goodbye (男:say goodbye )在我们离别之前合:when we sway and turn around and round and round 我们一次次挥手转身旋转女:it's like the first time就如当初一样Just one more chance 再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm (男:keep me warm )紧紧将我拥抱 充满爱意(充满爱意)合:cause the night is getting cold 因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong 我意乱情迷女:Just one last dance ( Oh baby)最后一支舞( 噢 宝贝) Just one last dance (男:Oh ~~)最后一支舞 (噢~~ )before we say goodbye (男:say goodbye )在我们离别之前(说再见)合:when we sway and turn around and round and round 当我们一次次挥手转身旋转女:it's like the first time 就如当初一样Just one more chance 再多一次机会合:hold me tight and keep me warm 紧紧将我拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold 因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong 而我意乱情迷女合:Just one last dance 最后一支舞before we say goodbye 在我们离别前when we sway and turn around and round and round 我们一次次挥手转身旋转(女:when we sway and turn around and hold me tight and oh my love) (我们一次次挥手转身旋转拥抱 噢 我的爱人)it's like the first time就如当初一样Just one more chance 再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm 紧紧将我拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold (女:the night is getting cold,and I don't know where I belong)因夜已渐冷 (夜已渐冷,我意乱情迷)男 :don't know where I belong 不知身属何处。 女:Just one last dance最后一支舞男:Just one last dance最后一支舞女:just one more chance再多一次机会男:just one more chance再多一次机会女:just one last dance最后一支舞
参考资料:
Just one last dance….oh baby…just one last dance 最后一只舞 ... 哦,亲爱的... 最后一只舞 We meet in the night in the Spanish cafe 我们相遇在西班牙咖啡馆之夜 I look in your eyes just don’t know what to say 我看到你的眼神,不知道该说什么 It feels like I’m drowning in salty water 仿佛我沉入大海之中 A few hours left ‘til the sun’s gonna rise 到太阳升起只有几个小时 tomorrow will come an it’s time to realize 明天,一切都将成为现实 our love has finished forever 我们的爱将永远结束 how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you) 我是多么希望和你在一起 how I wish we make it through 多么想直到永远 Chorus: (合唱) Just one last dance 最后一只舞 before we say goodbye 在我们说再见之前 when we sway and turn round and round and round 当我们摇着,一圈一圈的转动 it’s like the first time 就像是第一次 Just one more chance 能否再跳一只舞 hold me tight and keep me warm 紧紧将我拥抱 温暖着我 cause the night is getting cold 因为今夜是如此的冷 and I don’t know where I belong 我不知道我属于那里 Just one last dance 最后一只舞The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar 红酒 灯光 和西班牙吉他 I’ll never forget how romantic they are 我无法忘记他们是多么的浪漫 but I know, tomorrow I’ll lose the one I love 但我知道, 明天我将失去我所爱 There’s no way to come with you 将无法伴着你 it’s the only thing to do 只有一件事情 Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance 最后一只舞,只再多一只,最后一只舞
Just One Last Dance最后一支舞oh baby哦,亲爱的just one last dance oh...最后一支舞 哦...We meet in the night in the Spanish café那个夜晚 我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇I look in your eyes just don't know what to say望着你的双眸 心有千言竟无语It feels like I'm drowning in salty water泪水已令我尽陷沉溺A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise几个时辰过后 阳光便要升起tomorrow will come an it's time to realize明日终将到来 我们终将清醒our love has finished forever我们的爱就此结束了how I wish to come with you多想和你在一起(wish to come with you)和你在一起how I wish we make it through多想共同继续Just one last dance最后一支舞before we say goodbye
在我们说别离之前when we sway and turn round and round and round当我们一次次挥手转身it's like the first time初次话别般难舍Just one more chance最后一支舞hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧将我拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong我意乱情迷Just one last dance最后一支舞 Just one last dance最后一支舞before we say goodbye在我们说别离之前when we sway and turn round and round and round当我们一次次挥手转身it's like the first time初次话别般难舍Just one more chance最后一支舞hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧将我拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong我意乱情迷Just one last dance最后一支舞before we say goodbye在我们说别离之前when we sway and turn round and round and round当我们一次次挥手转身it's like the first time初次话别般难舍Just one more chance最后一支舞hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧将我拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't know where I belong...我意乱情迷Just one last dance最后一支舞Just one last dance最后一支舞Just one more chance多给一次机会Just one more chance多给一次机会Just one last dance最后一支舞
最后再跳一支舞…噢,亲爱的…相遇在西班牙咖啡店的夜里,我深情凝视着你的双眸,却只能够无言那感觉犹如浓盐水浸没,让人窒息距离太阳升起的时辰已近在咫尺明天到来的时候将会发现我们的爱已成为过去我多想和你依恋缠绵,多么希望这愿望能成真在我们说再见之前再跳最后一曲吧能够和你相拥起舞,不断旋转
就像第一次那般再给我一次机会,让我紧紧依偎在你温暖的怀抱因为夜色渐冷,而我不知该何去何从最后跳一曲伴着悠扬的吉他声,这红灯绿酒下浪漫的一幕让人永生难忘但我深知,明天我即将失去我的至爱我没有办法和你再续前缘唯一可做的是,再与你共舞一曲 在临别之前我们相拥起舞,不断旋转,就像第一次那般再给我一次机会,让我紧紧依偎在你温暖的怀抱因为夜色渐冷,而我不知该何去何从噢,亲爱的
再跳一段吧,在临别之际我们相拥而舞,旋转不断就像第一次那样……(后面是重复的)
最后一曲(来跳舞)
可能最后一次跳舞
正好最后一次跳舞
最后一曲 哦 亲爱的 最后一曲
歌词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 采访福原爱:英国人用英音采访,美国人翻译成很烂的中文,日本人用东北话回答,美国人瞎翻译回美音给英国人
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
采访福原爱:英国人用英音采访,美国人翻译成很烂的中文,日本人用东北话回答,美国人瞎翻译回美音给英国人
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
福原爱赛后采访 。英国人用英音采访,美国人翻译成很烂的中文,日本人用东北话回答,美国人瞎翻译回美音给英国人。
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-英语翻译(中文翻译成英文)_百度知道
英语翻译(中文翻译成英文)
吃完晚饭后,有许多关于中秋节的有趣故事和美丽诗歌。我非常喜欢中秋节因为我喜欢吃红豆馅的月饼。中秋节前,家庭成员总是聚在一起吃月饼。在那一天,人们通常购买许多月饼并互相赠送,人们喜欢欣赏天空中美丽的满月(full)。它在农历八月十五我最喜欢的节日是中秋节。在中国。他们也会享用很多美食
提问者采纳
there are many interesting tales and beautiful poetries about the Mid-Autumn Festival。学习进步你好, people like to watch the beautiful full moon in the sky.After dinner!很高兴为你翻译.I really like the Mid-Autumn Festival because I like to eat
mooncakes with red bean pie.People usually buy a lot of mooncakes and give them to each other before Mid-Autumn Festival、快乐.Family members always get together to eat mooncakes on that day.They will also enjoy a lot of delicious food.希望对你有所帮助。My favorite festival is the Mid-Autumn Festival.In China.It is on August 15th of Chinese lunar calendar
提问者评价
草泥马,大鸡吧,王八蛋,粗阴道
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
people like to watch the full moon in beautiful sky.People usually buy many moon cake and give to each other before Mid-Autumn Festival.After dinner, there are many interesting stories and beautiful poetry about the Mid-Autumn Festival.They will also enjoy a lot of delicious food.Family members always get together to eat moon cake on that day.In China.It is on August 15th of lunar calendar My favorite holiday is the Mid-Autumn Festival.I really like the Mid-Autumn Festival because I like to eat red bean moon cake
I most like the festival is the Mid-Autumn festival.It is the fifteen in August of the lunar calendar.In China, there are many interesting stories about Mid-Autumn Festival and the beauty of poetry.Before the Mid-Autumn Festival, people often buy many moon cakes and give each other.On that day, the family members always get together to eat moon cakes.They will also enjoy a lot of food.After dinner, people like to enjoy the full moon beautiful sky (full).I like the Mid-Autumn Festival because I like to eat red bean paste cakes very much.我最喜欢的节日是中秋节。它在农历八月十五。在中国,有许多关于中秋节的有趣故事和美丽诗歌。中秋节前,人们通常购买许多月饼并互相赠送。在那一天,家庭成员总是聚在一起吃月饼。他们也会享用很多美食。吃完晚饭后,人们喜欢欣赏天空中美丽的满月(full)。我非常喜欢中秋节因为我喜欢吃红豆馅的月饼。
My favorite holiday is the Mid-Autumn festival. It&#39;s on the lunar August 15. In China, there are many interesting stories about the Mid-Autumn festival, and beautiful poems. The Mid-Autumn festival, people usually buy many moon cakes and give each other. On that day, family members always get together to eat moon cakes. They will enjoy a lot of food. After dinner, people like to enjoy the beautiful full moon in the sky. I really like the Mid-Autumn festival because I like to eat red bean paste moon cakes. 望采纳!!
I mostlikethefestival is the Mid-Autumn festival.It isthe fifteeninAugust of the lunar calendar.InChina,there are manyinteresting storiesaboutMid-Autumn Festivaland the beautyof poetry.Before the Mid-Autumn Festival,people often buymanymoon cakesand give each other.On that day,the family members alwaysget together to eat moon cakes.They will alsoenjoya lot offood.After dinner,people like to enjoythe full moonin the skyis beautiful(full).Ilikethe Mid-Autumn Festival because Iliketo eat red beanpaste cakesvery much.绝对正确!
I most like the festival is the Mid-Autumn festival. It is the fifteen in August of the lunar calendar. In China, there are many interesting stories about Mid-Autumn Festival and the beauty of poetry. Before the Mid-Autumn Festival, people often buy many moon cakes and give each other. On that day, the family members always get together to eat moon cakes. They will also enjoy a lot of food. After dinner, people like to enjoy the full moon beautiful sky . I like the Mid-Autumn Festival because I like to eat red bean paste cakes very much.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 pdf英文翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信