A dinner 考研英语作文文 该写些什么?拜托 啦 !!!!!!!!!

求一篇将过去式与be going to 结合的英语作文,拜托了!_百度知道
求一篇将过去式与be going to 结合的英语作文,拜托了!
提问者采纳
I have made a tough decision that i am going to kill my english teacher. Because she asked us to use &be going to& to write an essay. That's ridiculous! How can i write an essay just use one single sentence? She mush be kidding. So I am going to kill her, dismembering her body and eating her eyes as jujubes. I have been asking myself whether i am mad. The answer is &No i am not.& She should
pay for what she did. She should know the consequence!I am going to go shopping with my friends tomorrow moring, and I am going to visit my grandmother in the afternoon. After that, I am going to watch a film with my sister.That's my schedule for tomorrow. Everyone has his own dream, i also have a dream and i try my best to realize it . when i was young ,i plant to be a singer.because i like singing very much .so i practice singing every day.20 years later ,i am going to be a famous singer .people all over the world will know me .but i am going to do a lot of work every day .in the moring ,i have to practice singing ,because i want to sing better and better .and in the eveing, i have to join some party.sometimes,i am going to hold my own contests.so the job is a little hard.but i won't
care .because it's my dream to became a singer.i hope my dream
will come true!
I am going to study hard in school,and listen to the teachers carefully.I am going to read English everyday.I am going to talk with others in English.I think if I can do this,I will get good grades.I am going to go shopping with my friends tomorrow moring, and I am going to visit my grandmother in the afternoon. After that, I am going to watch a film with my sister.That's my schedule for tomorrow.
我明天早上要去和朋友逛街,下午再去看望我的祖母。之后陪姐姐去看电影。那就是我明天的行程安排。Spring is coming! Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.
First, I will finish my homework. Then, my parents and I are going to prepare for the Spring Festival, we are going to go shopping, we are going to make dumpling.
We will have a very happy New Year.
春节将要到了,春节是中国最重要的节日。
首先,我会做完自己的作业。然后,我和父母为春节做准备,我们去购物,我们包饺子,我们将会过一个很快乐的春节。My
Last year's Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to spend
the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year's Eve,my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt. Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon,we went shopping in Jiefang Road. My uncle bought some Jay's CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.
On the second and the third days,we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you?我的春节
去年的春节很特别。我的叔叔和婶婶从上海回来。我的家人都很高兴花春节。,这是最令人兴奋的节日在所有的节日。
在新年前夜,我父亲和我叔叔在谈论他们一起工作。我妈妈做了一些烹调我的阿姨。祖父母,我看了新年的电视节目。大约6点了,我们都有一种特殊的家庭晚餐。我们都认为,饺子被人很好吃。
在新年的第一天,我们参观了我们的亲戚。在下午,我们逛解放路。我叔叔买了一些周杰伦的CD。喜欢周杰伦的非常喜欢音乐。有那么多人在路上。这是更活比其他任何一年的时间。在第二层和第三天,我们度过了一个愉快的周末在乡下。有更大的树不愿住在城市。和动物更美丽的不愿住在城市。我们都玩得很开心。我度过了一个有趣的春节。你呢? 以上的都可以用,可以随便选一个。 我正在做任务,望采纳,谢谢!
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语作文:a talk to yourself 应该围绕哪方面写请告诉我,可以帮我写一下结尾吗?急用 谢谢!_百度知道
初二英语作文:a talk to yourself 应该围绕哪方面写请告诉我,可以帮我写一下结尾吗?急用 谢谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
(不知道我的理解正不正确)一般来说初二的作文不会让你长篇大论,在80左右就可以了。围绕自己的兴趣爱好或者是个性特点加以描述,也就是一个自我介绍。题目如果自拟可以是“About Me”或者“This is Me”,结尾的话可以参照一般课文内容结尾。
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,中学水平,题目是:please write a letter to your teacher in junior school 拜托了!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,中学水平,题目是:please write a letter to your teacher in junior school 拜托了!
提问者采纳
Dear teacher,
I want to tell you something(tell sb sth结构) and I hope you can give me an answer.
Do you know how I want you to use me more than before? Though I'm not the best student in our class.
As an Assistant monitor. I think I can do a lot of
things for you. But you always don't let me do (let sb do结构)something. You always let the monitor and a girl that she studies better than me do everything. Just as(后面接句子用as, 往往不用like) I'm air. Do you know how I am(形容词前构成句子得加be动词, 所以加上am) sad? I can do it well.and (加上and表递进, 意思更通顺一些)I'm able to do it well. The most important(拼写错误) is that(后接表语从句得用连接词, 这里从句中不缺成分, 所以填上that)you know I can do it better than them and something should be done by me.
can't understand why you do not let me
do anything (否定句中用anything)for our class. Maybe you will say you have to improve your result.
But I don't think it will influence my result.
Maybe I have let you(动词后用人称代词宾格) down. Because I speak in class sometimes.I'm not playing a leading role in our class.
So. I really need your answer to help and change me.
and best wishes亲爱的老师,
我想告诉你(告诉某人某事结构),我希望你能给我一个答复。
你知道我多么希望你用我比以前更?虽然我不是我们班最好的学生。作为一名助理监督。我想我能为你做很多事情。但你总是不让我做(让某人做结构)的东西。你总是让显示器和一个女孩,她学习比我做的一切。正如(后面接句子用的,往往不用像)我的空气。你知不知道我(形容词前构成句子得加是动词,所以加上分)伤心?我能做到well.and(加上和表递进,意思更通顺一些)我能做得很好。最重要的(拼写错误)是(后接表语从句得用连接词,这里从句中不缺成分,所以填上说)你知道我可以做得比他们更好的东西应该由我做。但我不明白你为什么不让我做我们班的任何东西(否定句中用任何东西)。也许你会说你要提高你的结果。但我不认为这会影响我的结果。也许我让你们(动词后用人称代词宾格)下来。因为我有时在课堂上发言。 我不是在玩我们班的主导作用。我知道。
如此。我真的需要你回答我的帮助和改变。
感谢和最良好的祝愿
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这封信的主要内容是什么?
随便什么内容都可以
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学英语作文-A rainy Day要体现Three be句型的结构。不要太复杂。小学基础就行了。拜托了~_百度知道
小学英语作文-A rainy Day要体现Three be句型的结构。不要太复杂。小学基础就行了。拜托了~
要10句。最少8句。各位拜托了~
提问者采纳
A rainy DayToday is a rainy day,there is lots of rain. I don't like rain,becasue it brings much clouds.There are many clouds in the sky, so I am very sad. There are flowers next to my windows, but they become grey.I sit beside the window playing my computer ,though there are many games on it ,but I 'm still unhappy.There are few people in the street. There are few umbrellas.There are many buildings in distance,but they are grey, too. What a bad day! 手打的= =。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
小学英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
There is a rainy day.
有THree be句型吗?
Today is a rainy day.There is raining cats and dogs.There isn't anyone on the road.I don't like rainy day. I can't go out to play.There are some umbrella in our home.You must take them than go out or you will get wet.I hate rainy day!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,拜托各位看看写的怎么样,提一些意见 My Best Friend A pa_百度知道
英语作文,拜托各位看看写的怎么样,提一些意见 My Best Friend A pa
英语作文,拜托各位看看写的怎么样,提一些意见My Best Friend
A pair of big eyes,a small mouth and long curly hair.Yes, it is my high school classmate and my best friend,Yang Shengmin.
A good friend can teach you a lot and she is such a friend who has a great influence on me.
I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.She is outgoing,friendly and easy to get along. Especially,Her boyish personality is the most difference from others.However, what I appreciate most is her brave and positive attitude towards things.Every time I complain to her about my
troubles, she always read my mind and encouraged me. I always feel warm whenever I see her smile.
I really want to back to the time in the high school together with her .At that time,although we study hard,I enjoy the moment
about the math and playing ping-pang after class.Do you remember? It's you tought me play ping-pang the first time that I never forget. I can also remember clearly we always read newspaper beside playground. That's our favorite.
Near the graduation, we exchange presents for each other.I sent her a gift about animation because that's her favorite. And I will keep
the watch that she sent me for memory.
will treasure this valuable friendship forever.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我最好的朋友,一双大眼睛,小嘴巴和长而卷曲的头发。是的,这是我的高中同学和我最好的朋友,杨生民。一个好的朋友可以教你很多她就是这样的一个朋友对我有很大的影响。我认为她是我见过的最美丽的女孩。她外向,友好和容易相处。特别是,她孩子气的P
he/she has a pair of big eyes,a small mouth and long curly hair,yes,she/he my high school classmate and my best friend,Yang Shengmin其他的还行,大略看了下
很多人呀哈哈告上法庭
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信