Turn left at the corner and go straight on[改为否肯定句改双重否定句]如何改?

牛津七年级下册英语第三单元测试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
牛津七年级下册英语第三单元测试卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢go straight and turn left at the first turning.同义句go ____this street and ___ ___ ____ ____on the left_百度作业帮
go straight and turn left at the first turning.同义句go ____this street and ___ ___ ____ ____on the left
go straight and turn left at the first turning.同义句go ____this street and ___ ___ ____ ____on the left
down take the first turning
take the first turning改成否定句:1.We can walk along Summer Lane and turn left.2.Turn left at the first crossing.二.把句子补充完整__are the animals.They are big.
2.We can see the birds on our___.
3.Mary likes___in the study.
4.John can___He is good at__百度作业帮
改成否定句:1.We can walk along Summer Lane and turn left.2.Turn left at the first crossing.二.把句子补充完整__are the animals.They are big.
2.We can see the birds on our___.
3.Mary likes___in the study.
4.John can___He is good at_
改成否定句:1.We can walk along Summer Lane and turn left.2.Turn left at the first crossing.二.把句子补充完整__are the animals.They are big.& &2.We can see the birds on our___.& &3.Mary likes___in the study.& 4.John can___He is good at___.三.翻译成英文:穿过公园路
We can't walk along Summer Lane and turn left.Don't left at the first crossing.二.把句子补充完整_These_are the animals.They are big.&& 2.We can see the birds on our_houses__.&& 3.Mary likes_reading__in the study.& 4.John can_sing__He is good at__singing_.&如不明白请追问英语问路及回答宝典(全面介绍不同角度、地点、街道、方位)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语问路及回答宝典(全面介绍不同角度、地点、街道、方位)
英​语​问​路​及​回​答​宝​典​(​全​面​介​绍​不​同​角​度​、​地​点​、​街​道​、​方​位​)​g​o​ ​s​t​r​a​i​g​h​t​ ​a​l​o​n​g​ ​t​h​e​ ​N​e​w​ ​S​t​r​e​e​t​ ​在​新​街​路​上​直​行​
​
​g​o​ ​s​o​u​t​h​ ​o​n​ 0 ​ ​在0路​上​南​行​
​
​G​o​ ​a​l​o​n​g​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​s​t​r​e​e​t​.​ ​t​h​e​n​ ​t​u​r​n​ ​l​e​f​t​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​P​a​r​k​ ​R​o​a​d​.​沿​着​这​条​街​走​。​接​着​向​左​拐​进​入​公​园​路​。​
​
​T​-​j​u​n​c​t​i​o​n​ ​丁​字​路​口​
​
​c​r​o​s​s​r​o​a​d​ ​ ​十​字​路​口​
​
​t​r​a​f​f​i​c​ ​l​i​g​h​t​ ​红​绿​灯​
​
​i​n​ ​t​h​e​ ​s​o​u​t​h​-​e​a​s​t​ ​c​o​r​n​e​r​ ​在​东​南​角
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢Turn right at the next corner and go straight on.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}