阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
成都翻译-成都翻译公司
成都优译翻译公司公司提供大学生各种翻译和认证。优译翻译专门从事翻译服务、翻译培训、翻译技术软件开发的服务机构。优译翻译公司是ISO9001认证单位、美国翻译协会ATA成员单位。擅长国际性大会同声传译、交替传译等高端口译及大型项目的科技、工程类笔译。成都市优译翻译服务有限责任公司始创于2003,优译经过几年的发展,已和成都译彩以及语言桥成为了成都乃至西南地区前三的翻译服务公司。成都优译翻译在旅游景区翻译是有绝对的话语权,在工程翻译方面也有举足轻重的地位。网址:服务电话:028-地址:成都市洗面桥横街6号阳城大厦2-2&
通过ISO认证专业翻译公司--成都优译翻译公司
提供学历认证翻译(教育部认可)
提供各类出国留学材料翻译(各政府部门和各外国领事馆认可)
提供驾照翻译(各省市车管所推荐认可翻译机构)
英语励志谚语
&1. Never say die.永不言败。2.No cross, no crown.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。3.New wine in old bottles.旧瓶装新酒。4.Never too old to learn, never too late to turn.亡羊补牢,为时未晚。5.No garden without its weeds.没有不长草的园子。6.No living man all things can.世上没有万事通。7.No man can do two things at once.一心不可二用。8.No man is born wise or learned.没有生而知之者。9.No man is content.人心不足蛇吞象。10.No man is wise at all times.聪明一世,糊涂一时。11.None are so blind as those who won't see.视而不见。12.None are so deaf as those who won't hear.充耳不闻。13.No news is good news.没有消息就是好消息。14.No one can call back yesterday.昨日不会重现。15.No pains, no gains.没有付出就没有收获。16.No pleasure without pain.没有苦就没有乐。17.No rose without a thorn.没有不带刺的玫瑰。18.No sweet without sweat.先苦后甜。19.No smoke without fire.无风不起浪。20.Nothing brave, nothing have.不入虎穴,焉得虎子。21.Nothing dries sooner than a tear.眼泪干得最快。22.Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.世上无难事,只怕有心人。23.Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.世上无难事,只要肯登攀。24.Nothing seek, nothing find.没有追求就没有收获。25.Nothing is so necessary for travelers as languages.外出旅行,语言最要紧。26.Nothing is to be got without pains but poverty.世上唯有贫穷可以不劳而获。27.Not to advance is to go back.不进则退。28.Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child.不懂世故,幼稚可笑。29.No way is impossible to courage.勇者无惧。30.Obedience is the first duty of a soldier.军人以服从命令为天职。
文章来自:
如何成为一个优秀的翻译人才
&美国蒙特雷国际研究生院(Monterey Institute of International Studies)是美国翻译及传译专业No.1的学校,以下十条便是蒙特雷校方给翻译专业新生的建议。有志于走上翻译道路的同学们,来看看如何成为一个优秀的译员吧。1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).1.多读书,尤其要读外语作品。Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.每天读高质量的报纸(如《纽约时报》《华尔街日报》等),坚持至少一年。Read high quality news magazines (e.g. the Economist), cover to cover.读高质量的杂志(如《经济学家》等),从封面到封底,每一页都要读。Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).阅读关于你感兴趣的主题的外语作品。Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.阅读其他高质量的,有助于拓宽视野的材料。2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all workinglanguages.2.多关注电视和广播里的各语种时事报导。Don't just li analyze them.不要只把新闻当故事听,要分析新闻。Keep abreast of current events and issues.与时俱进,跟上时事的步伐。Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.把新闻节目和采访录下来,以便回顾。3. Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).3.加强你在经济、历史、法律、国际政治和科学方面的知识,了解一些基本的概念和原理。Take college-level courses, review high school texts, etc.可以通过学习大学课程或复习高中课本来达到这一点。Strengthen your knowledge in a specialized field (preferably in a technical field, such as computers).加强你在某个特定领域的知识(最好是某个技术领域,如计算机等)。4. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.4.在通用语言是你所学外语的国家住上一段时间。A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.推荐至少住上半年到一年。Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.和以你所学外语为母语的人住在一起或保持互动。Take content-related courses (e.g. macroeconomics, political science) in your non-native language (not just pure language courses).参加一些外语教授的课程(如宏观经济学,政治科学等,而不是单纯的语言课程)。Work in a setting that requires high level use of your non-native language.在对你的外语水平要求较高的环境里工作。5. Fine-tune your writing and research skills.5.提升你的写作和研究技能。Take challenging composition courses (not just creative writing courses, but classes in journalism, technical writing, etc.) so you can &speak& journalese, UNese, legalese, etc.参加有挑战性的写作课程(不仅仅是创意写作课,而是新闻写作、科技文章写作之类的课程),如此你方能熟悉&新闻体&、&联合国体&、&法律体&等等写作风格。Copy (by hand) sections of textbooks and periodicals in your non-native language(s).抄写外语课本和期刊段落。Make a note of unfamiliar or troublesome grammatical points and work towards mastering them.把不常用或者易出错的语法点一一记下来,努力掌握它们。Practice proofreading.多做改错练习。6. Improve your public speaking skills.6.提升你的公共演讲技能。Take rigorous speech courses.参加严格的演讲课程。Practice writing and making presentations in front of other people in both your native and foreign language(s). (Have native speakers of your non-native language edit your speeches.)多练习写讲稿和在其他人面前做演讲,既要用母语练也要用外语练。(最好让以你所学外语为母语的人来修改你的讲稿。)7. Hone your analytical skills.7.磨练你的分析技能。Practice listening to speeches and orally summarizing the main points.练习口头总结出听到的演讲的中心思想。Practice writing summaries of news articles.练习写新闻报道的摘要。Practice deciphering difficult texts (e.g. philosophy, law, etc.).练习阐释难懂的文章(如哲学文章、法律文章等)。Practice explaining complicated concepts understandably.练习把复杂的概念解释清楚。Identify resources for background research (e.g. library, Internet, etc.).为背景研究储备资源(包括图书馆、网络等等)。8. Become computer savvy.8.通晓电脑。Familiarize yourself with navigation and file management under current Windows operating systems.熟悉如何在Windows操作系统下导航和管理文件。Develop an understanding of the features Windows offers for multilingual processing, such as language-specific keyboard layouts, regional settings for units of measurement.了解Windows系统多语种进程的特点,比如特定语言的键盘布局,地区性设置的方法等等。Learn to use advanced functions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications in both your native and non-native languages.熟悉Word,Excel和其他办公软件的母语版本以及外语版本。Become an expert in search engines and online research by using these tools on a daily basis.通过日常的频繁使用,熟悉搜索引擎和网络资源搜索。9. Learn how to take care of yourself.9.学会照顾自己。Eat sensibly, exercise regularly, and get sufficient sleep. These are all habits required of a good translator/interpreter.合理饮食,经常锻炼,睡眠充足。这是成为优秀的译员所必需的习惯。10. Be prepared for lifelong learning.10.活到老,学到老。Be patient. Bringing your language skills and analytical skills up to the level required of a professional translator or interpreter is not a task that can be accomplished in a few short years. Only with a lot of sustained hard work can anyone truly succeed in these challenging and exciting fields.要有耐心。将自己的语言和分析能力提升到职业译员所需要的水平不是一朝一夕的事。只用通过长期不懈的努力,才能在这个充满挑战和刺激的领域取得成功。
文章摘自;
经典日常交际英语
1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)7. Far from it.(一点也不。)8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)18. Don't beat around the bu**. (别拐弯抹角了。)19. **'s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快]everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)22. I'm working on[着手;从事]it.(我正在努力。)23. You bet!(当然!)24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)30. You're the boss.(听你的。)31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)32. Over my dead body!(休想)33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)45. That's really something.(真了不起。)46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)47. I'm dying[很想]to see you.(我真想见你。)48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)50. I won't buy[相信;接受]you story.(我不信你那一套。)51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)70. You have my word.(我保证。)71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)
李娜答记者问,不用打包回家。
Q.& You've got a nice little winning streak going now.& How are you feeling on court?问:你现在已经有一个不错的小连胜了,在球场上感觉如何?NA LI:& I mean, I really have to say I really happy I can win first match of these few years.& Last few years always lose first round.& So, yeah, I see the schedule, I say, Okay, you have to do for yourself.& You really have to win the first match, otherwise same like last year and now I have to pack, I have to go back to airport to fly back home.答:我的意思是,我真的得说,我真的很高兴我能赢得第一场比赛的这几年。最近几年以来一直失去了第一轮。所以,是的,我看到了时间表,我说,好吧,你要为自己做的。你真的要赢得的第一场比赛,否则像去年一样,现在我要收拾,我得去机场飞回家。&Q.& What do you think it was about the last two years here that made it tough for you?问:你怎么看待过去的两年,它让你觉得很艰难么?NA LI:& I don't know.& I would like to say maybe this year I just I was in the final Montreal, I win in Cincy, so I feeling I got a lot more confident.& Also I got new coach.& My physio always doing good job taking care my body so I can stay healthy on the court.& And new coach, yeah, I was happy I can working with him, because he's like -- I was feeling more comfortable to working with him because he never give the pressure, you know.& So, yeah, I think my team doing great job.答:我不知道。我想说也许今年我只是在我在蒙特利尔的最后,我在辛辛那提赢得了比赛,所以我感觉我得到了很多更加有信心。我也有了新的教练。我的理疗师总是把工作做得很好,照顾我的身体,所以我能在球场上保持健康。而新的教练,是的,我可以和他一起工作,我很高兴,因为他也一样 - 我与他一起工作,他从来没有给压力,感觉更舒适,你知道。所以,是的,我觉得我的团队在做伟大的工作。&Q.& Watson, it was back and forth a little bit.& You pulled away.& What were you trying to do going into this match trying to beat her?问:沃特森在落后的情况下又赢回了一点,你后来又赶上了。你一开始就是要在这场比赛中击败她么?NA LI:& At least I was 10 years older than her, so I got more experience on the court.& I mean, she's play very good, but sometimes I have to show her how good I am.& So maybe I was put little more pressure for her to -- I mean, doesn't matter.& I was like 3-1 down or 5-3 up.& If she look me I always been there, so maybe a little bit tough for her.& I mean, I should used to that against all the young players because they just come to the tournament maybe they think, Oh, she's tough.& Also girls, they easy to give up in the mind.答:至少我比她大10岁,所以我得到了更多的经验,在球场上。我是说,她的发挥非常好,但有时我必须让她知道我有多好。所以,也许我一点压力给她 - 我的意思是说,无所谓了。我很喜欢3-1下拉或5-3上。如果她看着我,我一直存在着,所以对她来说可能有一点点艰难。我应该习惯了,对所有的年轻球员,因为他们只是来的比赛,也许他们觉得,哦,她很强硬。年轻的女孩子,也容易放弃。&Q.& How important was that win in Cincinnati in terms of building your confidence coming into this tournament where you have had first-round struggles before?& How important was that win?问:辛辛那提比赛的夺冠对你现在的比赛影响有多大,尤其是你在此前的美网中成绩都不太理想?那场胜利到底有多大影响?NA LI:& At least I win the title this year.& (Smiling.)& Because before I was like three times in the final but I always lose in three sets.& I was happy I can win in Cincy.& Nice time if I come to final again I can tell myself, Okay, you can do it.& Like before, Oh, come on, you always lose the final.& What happen?& Yeah, I really, also, like my team talk to me, say, Cincy is over.& So you go somewhere else, you have to looking forward to see what you should do in the US Open.答:至少我今年赢得总冠军。 (微笑),因为在此之前我三次打进决赛却三次与冠军失之交臂。我很高兴我能赢得辛辛那提赛的冠军。如果这一次我依然能够打入决赛就会是无比美好的时刻。我会再次告诉自己,很好,你可以做到这一点。像以前一样,呵呵,来吧,你总是输掉了决赛。什么事情呢?是的,我真的觉得,像我的团队告诉我的那样,辛辛那提赛已经结束了。所以,你去别的地方,你必须期待看到在美国公开赛上你应该做的。&Q.& Do you like this part of the season, coming over to North America playing on the hard courts?& Is this generally...问:你喜欢这个赛季的这部分么?来到北美打硬地赛场的比赛?这通常是。。?NA LI:& I would like to say yes.& Yes, I don't know what happen, because last two years, I never win the one match in like Indian Wells, Miami, US Open.& But this year something just working.答:我狠乐意告诉你,是的。我不知道会发生什么,因为过去的两年里,我在印第安维尔斯赛,迈阿密赛场和美网上从未赢过比赛,但今年,有些事情开始发生改变。&Q.& What is that?& You said something's just working.& What is that?问:那是什么?你说有事情在变化,变化是什么?NA LI:& I was feeling I hit the ball same.& But last two years didn't work.& Always go out of the court.& But this year, yeah.& Just in the court, over the net.& I got point.& (Smiling.)答:我能感受到我在打比赛。过去的两年里却没有这种感受,通常就直接出局了。但今年,我在比赛里面,在网前,还得分了。&Q.& You talked about showing your experience to the younger player and showing her how good you are.& Is that like a new sort of mindset for you since Carlos came here, or is it something you have always had?问:你刚才谈到你必年轻球员更有经验,并向她们展示出你有多好。那是因为卡洛斯的到来让你产生的新思维方式还是你一直都这么想?NA LI:& No, I mean, I was working with Carlos in Cincy, so first time we had meeting he say, Listen tennis is not only if you do good job you can win the match.& It's not.& Because you never know what happened for your opponent.& So doesn't matter if you up or down.& You just keep going, you fight.& Maybe one day working or maybe beginning is tough, but it's as far you can see it.& So, yeah, until now I think I just follow what he say, just try to cool down on the court.答:并不是。我是说,我和卡洛斯的合作源于辛辛那提赛。我们第一次交谈的时候他告诉我说,网球不是你做的好就能够赢得比赛的,不是那样的。因为你从来不会知道对手会发生什么。所以自己的发挥起伏不要去管它。你只要继续打下去,拼搏下去。也许某一天就奏效了,或者开始是艰难的,但是总有一天会成功。直到现在,我都只是照着他说的去做,尽量在赛场上保持冷静。&Q.& How was this last week working with him?& I know you only met him in Cincinnati.& How was it spending more time with him?问:在过去的一周里,你是如何与卡洛斯合作的。我知道,你们只是在辛辛那提赛见过面。你是怎么争取和他交流的时间?NA LI:& Until now not bad.& Yeah, still working.& (Smiling.)& Yeah.答:到目前为止,还在一起工作。&Q.& Is there any one particular thing that you think has been most important for you, one lesson or something?NA LI:& I mean, at least now he's come to my team, so we have team working together.&Q.& What do you think about the girl you're playing next?& I know you played her only a couple of times and it was a couple years ago.& What are you looking forward to in playing her?NA LI:& I mean, I just finish the match.& I don't even know who is my next opponent.&Q.& Dellacqua, the Australian.NA LI:& Okay.& So yeah, I think -- I mean, this is really tough to answer, because I really didn't know who I should play in the next round.& Yeah.& Maybe just play same like today.&Q.& Do you remember playing her previously, Casey Dellacqua, a left-hander?NA LI:& I think long, long, long time ago.& How many years?& I really couldn't remember.& But I know these years both for sure is improve a lot.& Of course, even the Grand Slam, every match is tough match.& I have to be ready for every second.&Q.& Do you feel anything different in your game since you started working with Carlos?NA LI:& Maybe maybe not.&Q.& What changed?NA LI:& I maybe not.& (Laughter.)&Q.& Families sometimes can be very, very tricky.& What was the hardest part day in, day out of having your husband as your coach?NA LI:& Yeah.& I mean, after I got new coach I think for both me and my husband I think much, much easier.& L coach is coach.& You have to separate.& You know, I mean, after I change the coach, didn't say my husband didn't do a good job.& I think he's still doing good job.& But for both sometimes it's too much, you know.& Like it's really tough to find a balance between coaching and husband.&Q.& So maybe for other players not a good idea?NA LI:& No.& I mean, other may be different, but for me it's very tough.&Q.& If I could ask, what was your view about the Olympics and China's performance?& I imagine you saw some of it when you were there.& Could you talk about China in the Olympics for a moment, please.NA LI:& China Olympics doing good.& Second, right?& It's not bad.& So, yeah, keep going.& Try to be first next time.& (Smiling).这个翻译,优译表示还可以更好。
never mind I'll find some one like you
I&heard, that you settled down.已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and you're married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn&t give to you.料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张皇?It ain&t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。But I couldn&t stay away, I couldn&t fight it.避之不得,遑论与相抗。I&d hoped you&d see my face& that you&d be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn&t over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I&ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don&t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。You&d know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。We were born and raised in a summery haze.彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。Bound by the surprise of our glory days.自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn&t stay away, I couldn&t fight it.避之不得,遑论与相抗。I&d hoped you&d see my face& that you&d be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn&t over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。Never mind, I&ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don&t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Nothing compares, no worries or cares.无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。Regret&s and mistakes they&re memories made.糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?Never mind, I&ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don&t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。Never mind, I&ll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。Don&t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。&成都优译翻译:
Love is a lamp
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off ,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。You can make fortune by ways that you don't like, and can get cured by medicine that you don't believe, but you can never feel happy from someone you don't love. 你可以用自己不喜欢的方式赚到财富,也可以用自己不相信的药治好疾病,但你无法从自己不爱的人身上获得幸福。&One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for. 有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。If one day, you into my heart, you'll cry because there is full of you. If one day, I went into your heart, I also will cry, because there is no me. 如果,有一天,你走进我心里, 你会哭,因为那里全是你。 如果,有一天,我走进你心里, 我也会哭,因为那里没有我。Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.&&爱情因一个微笑而发生,因一吻而滋长,最后因一滴泪而终结。You can make fortune by ways that you don't like, and can get cured by medicine that you don't believe, but you can never feel happy from someone you don't love. 你可以用自己不喜欢的方式赚到财富,也可以用自己不相信的药治好疾病,但你无法从自己不爱的人身上获得幸福。Your world would be much easier if I didn't come back. 如果没有我,你的世界会简单些。。。。Queen B :&but it wouldn't be my world without you in it.& 但是失去了你,我的世界将不复存在。《Gossip Girl》I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也没有离开你的力气了。---《暮光之城》It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone , but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 一分钟心动,一小时喜欢,一天爱上。忘记他,却是一辈子。When you need someone to listen, I'll be there. When you need a hug, I'll be there.. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? I'll be there. ------ 当你需要倾诉,我就在这里;当你需要一个温暖的拥抱,我就在这里;当你需要有人为你擦去伤心的泪水,知道吗? 我就在这里。选自:
选择成都优译翻译,选择放心
成都市优译翻译服务有限责任公司始创于2003年,立足于语言信息处理的理论研究和技术应用,是一家专门从事翻译服务、翻译培训、翻译技术软件开发的服务机构。优译翻译公司是ISO9001认证单位、美国翻译协会ATA成员单位。擅长国际性大会同声传译、交替传译等高端口译及大型项目的科技、工程类笔译。优译翻译严格按照《翻译服务规范》和ISO9001&质量体系认证的要求,&可以专业地完成40多种语言的专业化翻译服务。
我们规范翻译操作流程,实行三级审查。优译翻译对译文实行全程质量跟踪,是一家能够对客户实行质量承诺的翻译服务企业。公司凭借译员水平高、队伍强、质量控制严、语种全、接单专业广、难度大、交稿及时的特点,依靠严格的人才筛选机制和评级机制,凭借严格的质量控制程序,成为我国翻译行业的中坚力量。公司不仅有翻译部门,而且有专业的校稿部门、排版部门,保证翻译稿件与原稿件的格式一致。经过层层审核,翻译成稿最终交入客户手中。同时,我们会在完成工作后的五个工作日内回访客户,询问其满意度以及建议,及时与客户沟通,诚心诚意为客户服务。
选择优译翻译就是选择放心。
公司自成立以来承担了包括2004-2008四川旅游推介会、四川冬季旅游推介会、四川旅游西安推介会、2008中国国际旅游大会、2008中国旅游振兴&和危机处理大会、2009第六届中国旅游论坛、美国商务部部长访川、美国国防部SCA网络通讯专家来蓉培训等共200多个口译项目的整体服务,服务内容涉&及了大会同传、交传、商务陪同、会展、洽谈谈判、译员外包等。笔译方面,优译成功运作了省政府、省旅游局、世界旅游组织、亚太旅游组织、中铁二局、中国工商银行等上百个大型翻译项目。多年来,公司在西南部地区积累了大量翻译需求单位,涉及的领域囊括旅游、书籍出版、招商引资、风险投资、金融、生物医学、IT通讯、航天航空及机器制造。培训部专注于培训英语翻译专业人才的培训和CATTI(人事部翻译资格(水平)考试)认证考试培训两方面。结合多年的翻译&实战经验,由资深外教及名校名师执教,辅以外籍译审再现翻译案例。
优译翻译坚持&效率与质量并存&的服务宗旨和&更快!更准!更便捷!&的口号,努力打造专业化的、规范化的全国一流的翻译公司。秉承着&客户与世界的沟通桥梁&的理念,以高效、精湛、低成本为服务原则,优译翻译致力于为客户提供国际化的优质语言服务。
优译翻译强化客户关系管理,奉行诚信经营、规范管理,满足客户需求,提供最为专业规范的服务。实现理念、制度、经营管理和营销模式的创新,提供高质优价的翻译培训服务,并开放我们优质的资源,让客户享受我们的最真诚服务。
翻译咨询QQ:
翻译服务热线:028-
我们的网址:&
《论语》——为政篇
为政篇第二
.子曰:&为政以德,譬如北辰,居其所而众星共之。&
.子曰:&《诗》三百,一言以蔽之,曰:&思无邪。&&
.子曰:&道之以政,齐之以刑,民免而无耻;道之以德,齐之以礼,有耻且格。&
.子曰:&吾十有五而志于学,三十而立,四十而不惑,五十而知天命,六十而耳顺,七十而从心所欲,不逾矩。&
.孟懿子问孝。子曰:&无违。&樊迟御,子告之曰:&孟孙问孝于我,我对曰,无违。&樊迟曰:&何谓也?&子曰:&生,事之以礼;死,葬之以礼,祭之以礼。&
.孟武伯问孝。子曰:&父母唯其疾之忧。&
.子游问孝。子曰:&今之孝者,是谓能养。至于犬马,皆能有养;不敬,何以别乎?&
.子夏问孝。子曰:&色难。有事,弟子服其劳;有酒食,先生馔,曾是以为孝乎?&
.子曰:&吾与回言终日,不违,如愚。退而省其私,亦足以发,回也不愚。&
.子曰:&视其所以,观其所由,察其所安。人焉瘦哉?人焉瘦哉?&
.子曰:&温故而知新,可以为师矣。&
.子曰:&君子不器。&
.子贡问君子。子曰:&先行其言而后从之。&
.子曰:&君子周而不比,小人比而不周。&
.子曰:&学而不思则罔,思而不学则殆。&
.子曰:&攻乎异端,斯害也已。&
.子曰:&由!诲女知之乎!知之为知之,不知为不知,是知也。&
.子张学干禄。子曰:&多闻阙疑,慎言其馀,则寡悔。言寡尤,行寡悔,禄在其中矣。&
.哀公问曰:&何为则民服?&孔子对曰:&举直错诸枉,则民服;举枉错诸直,则民不服。&
.季康子问:&使民敬、忠以劝,如之何?&子曰:&临之以庄,则敬;孝慈,则忠;举善而教不能,则劝。&
.或谓孔子曰:&子奚不为政?&子曰:&《书》云:&孝乎!惟孝,友于兄弟,施于有政。&是亦为政,奚其为为政?&
.子曰:&人而无信,不知其可也。大车无,小车无,其何以行之哉?&
.子张问:&十世可知也?&子曰:&殷因于夏礼,所损益,可知也;周因于殷礼,所损益,可知也。其或继周者,虽百世,可知也。&
.子曰:&非其鬼而祭之,谄也。见义不为,无勇也。&
本地化-MSN部分界面本地化
MSN全称是MICROSOFT SERVICE NETWORK。 MSN Messenger网络是一个出自微软的实时通信网络。它在1999年7月发布,它不是第一个通信网络,也不是最后一个通信网络。MSN Messenger是一个出自微软的即时通讯工具,和腾讯QQ,新浪UC,YY,百度hi,Lava快信是同一个类别的工具。MSN是4大顶级个人即时通讯工具之一。本次MSN与本公司合作,由我公司负责MSN部分界面本地化工作,语种涵盖了英、日、韩、德、法、俄、西。
《论语》——学而篇
1、1子曰:&学而时习之,不亦悦乎?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?&
1、2有子曰:&其为人也孝弟,而好犯上者,鲜矣;不好犯上,而好作乱者,未之有也。君子务本,本立而道生。孝弟也者,其为仁之本与!&
1、3子曰:&巧言令色,鲜矣仁!&
1、4曾子曰:&吾日三省吾身:为人谋而不忠乎?与朋友交而不信乎?传不习乎?&
1. 5子曰:&道千乘之国,敬事而信,节用而爱人,使民以时。&
1.6 子曰:&弟子,入则孝,出则悌,谨而信,泛爱众,而亲仁。行有馀力,则以学文。&
1.7 子夏曰:&贤贤易色;事父母,能竭其力;事君,能致其身;与朋友交,言而有信。虽曰未学,吾必谓之学矣。&
1.8 子曰:&君子不重,则不威;学则不固。主忠信,无友不如已者。过则勿惮改。&
1.9 曾子曰:&慎终追远,民德归厚矣。&
1.10 子禽问于子贡曰:&夫子至于是邦也,必闻其政,求之与?抑与之与?&子贡曰:&夫子温、良、恭、俭、让以得之。夫子之求之也,其诸异乎人之求之与?&
1.11 子曰:&父在,观其志;父没,观其行;三年无改于父之道,可谓孝矣。&
1.12 有子曰:&礼之用,和为贵。先王之道,斯为美;小大由之。有所不行,知和而和,不以礼节之,亦不可行也。&
1.13 有子曰:&信近於义,言可复也。恭近於礼,远耻辱也。因不失其亲,亦可宗也。&
1.14 子曰:&君子食无求饱,居无求安,敏於事而慎於言,就有道而正焉,可谓好学也已。&
1.15 子贡曰:&贫而无谄,富而无骄,何如?&子曰:&可也。未若贫而乐,富而好礼者也。&子贡曰:&《诗》云:&如切如磋,如琢如磨&,其斯之谓与?&子曰:&赐也,始可与言《诗》已矣,告诸往而知来者。&
1.16 子曰:&不患人之不己知,患不知人也。&
The Master "Is it not pleasant to learn with a constant perseverance and application?"
"Is it not delightful to have friends coming from distant quarters? "Is he not a man of complete virtue, who feels no discomposure though men may take no note of him?"
The philosopher Yu said, "They are few who, being filial and fraternal, are fond of offending against their superiors. There have been none, who, not liking to offend against their superiors, have been fond of stirring up confusion."
"The superior man bends his attention to what is radical. That being established, all practical courses naturally grow up. Filial piety and fraternal submission,-are they not the root of all benevolent actions?"
The Master said, "Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue."
The philosopher Tsang said, "I daily examine myself on three points:-whether, in transacting business for others, I may ha-whether, in intercourse with friends, I may h-whether I may have not mastered and practiced the instructions of my teacher."
The Master said, "To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, economy in expenditure, and the employment of the people at the proper seasons."
The Master said, "A youth, when at home, should be filial, and, abroad, respectful to his elders. He should be earnest and truthful. He should overflow in love to all, and cultivate the friendship of the good. When he has time and opportunity, after the performance of these things, he should employ them in polite studies."
Tsze-hsia said, "If a man withdraws his mind from the love of beauty, and applies it as sincerely to the
if, in serving his parents, he can exert if, in serving his prince, he if, in his intercourse with his friends, his words are sincere:-although men say that he has not learned, I will certainly say that he has.
The Master said, "If the scholar be not grave, he will not call forth any veneration, and his learning will not be solid."
"Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. "Have no friends not equal to yourself. "
"When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." The philosopher Tsang said, "Let there be a careful attention to perform the funeral rites to parents, and let them be followed when long gone with the cer-then the virtue of the people will resume its proper excellence."
Tsze-ch'in asked Tsze-kung saying, "When our master comes to any country, he does not fail to learn all about its government. Does he ask his information? or is it given to him?"
Tsze-kung said, "Our master is benign, upright, courteous, temperate, and complaisant and thus he gets his information. The master's mode of asking information,-is it not different from that of other men?"
The Master said, "While a man's father is alive, look at
when his father is dead, look at his conduct. If for three years he does not alter from the way of his father, he may be called filial."
The philosopher Yu said, "In practicing the rules of propriety, a natural ease is to be prized. In the ways prescribed by the ancient kings, this is the excellent quality, and in things small and great we follow them."
"Yet it is not to be observed in all cases. If one, knowing how such ease should be prized, manifests it, without regulating it by the rules of propriety, this likewise is not to be done."
The philosopher Yu said, "When agreements are made according to what is right, what is spoken can be made good. When respect is shown according to what is proper, one keeps far from shame and disgrace. When the parties upon whom a man leans are proper persons to be intimate with, he can make them his guides and masters."
The Master said, "He who aims to be a man of complete virtue in his food does not seek to gratify his appetite, nor in his dwelling place does he seek th he is earnest in what he is doing, and c he frequents the company of men of principle that he may be rectified:-such a person may be said indeed to love to learn."
Tsze-kung said, "What do you pronounce concerning the poor man who yet does not flatter, and the rich man who is not proud?" The Master replied, "T but they are not equal to him, who, though poor, is yet cheerful, and to him, who, though rich, loves the rules of propriety."
Tsze-kung replied, "It is said in the Book of Poetry, 'As you cut and then file, as you carve and then polish.'-The meaning is the same, I apprehend, as that which you have just expressed."
The Master said, "With one like Ts'ze, I can begin to talk about the odes. I told him one point, and he knew its proper sequence."
The Master said, "I will not be afflicted at men' I will be afflicted that I do not know men."
《鹊桥仙》英文翻译
纤云弄巧,飞星传恨,银汉迢迢暗度。
金风玉露一相逢,便胜却人间无数。
柔情似水,佳期如梦, 忍顾鹊桥归路.
两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮!
Immortal at the Magpie Bridge
Clouds flo
Stars shoot with grief at heart.
Across the Milky Way the Cowherd meets the Maid,
When autumn&s Golden Wind embraces Dew of Jade,
All the love scenes on earth, however many, fade.
Their tender love
This happy date seems but a dream.
Can they bear a separate homeward way?
If love between both sides can last for age,
Why need they stay together night and day?
几个英语小笑话
1、How much English can you speak?"Your Honor, I want to bring to your attention how unfair it is for my client to be accused of theft. He arrived in New York City a week ago and barely knew his way around. What's more, he only speaks a few words of English."The judge looked at the defendant and asked, "How much English can you speak?"The defendant looked up and said, "Give me your wallet!"中文翻译"法官先生,我的当事人被指控偷窃,这是多么不公正啊。他一周前才来到纽约,几乎不认路。而且,他只会说几个英语单词。"法官看了看被告,问道:"你会说多少英文?"被告抬起头,说:"把你的钱包给我!"2、A husband, proving to his wife that women talk more than men, showed her a study which indicated that men use on average only 15000 words a day, whereas women use 30000 words a day. She thought about this for a while and then told her husband that women use twice as many words as men because they have to repeat everything they say.He said, "What?"丈夫给妻子看了一项调查结果,为了向她证明女人比男人啰嗦。研究表明男人平均每天使用15000个字,而女人每天使用30000个。妻子想了一会儿说,女人每天说的字数是男人的两倍,因为她们必须重复已经说过的话。他问:"什么?"3、Boy: Is this seat empty?Girl: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.男孩:这个座位是空的么?女孩:是的,如果你坐下,我的座位也将是空的。4、"Tom, what's the matter with your brother?" asked the mother in the kitchen. "He's crying.""Oh, nothing, Mum," replied Tom. "I'm eating my cake. He is crying because I won't give him any.""But has he finished his own cake?""Yes." said Tom. "And he also cried when I was helping him finish that.""汤姆,你弟弟怎么了?" 妈妈在厨房里问。"他在哭。""没事儿,妈妈," 汤姆答道。"我在吃我的蛋糕。他哭是因为我不给他吃。""他已经吃完自己的了么?""是的。" "我帮他吃完时,他也哭了。"5、A guy says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket."The friends says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?"The first guys says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them!"路人甲对路人乙说,"猜猜我兜里有几个子儿?"路人乙说:"我猜对了,你能给我一个不?"路人甲说:"你要猜对了,我两个全部给你!"6、"I can always tell a graduate class from an undergraduate class," said an instructor at a university graduate engineering course. "When I say 'Good afternoon,' the undergraduates respond 'Good afternoon.' But the graduate students just write it down."一个教师在研究生工程学课堂上说:"我一眼就能看出来哪些是本科生,哪些是研究生。" "我说'下午好'的时候,本科生回答'下午好',而研究生则把这句话记在本子上。"
孩子与妈(英语笑话)
笑话如下:
一位妈妈学英语问孩子
老妈:这个I don't know.是什么意思。
孩子:我不知道。
老妈:送你学英语几年,你怎么什么都不知道。
孩子:不是!就是&我不知道&嘛!
老妈:还嘴硬!#@¥%*&%¥# (一阵唠叨)
老妈:你再给我说说这个,I know是什么意思你该知道吧,给我说说。
孩子:是&我知道&。
老妈:知道就快说。
孩子:就是&我知道&。
老妈:找茬儿啊你?刚才收拾得你收拾得轻了是不?
孩子:就是我知道呀!
老妈:知道你还不说!不懂不要装懂!&&*%¥#%¥@(有一阵唠叨)
老妈:你给我小心点,花那么多钱给你学英语,搞得什么都不会,会那么一丁点还跟我摆谱。再问你最后一个,你好好给我翻译一下,Iknow but I don't want to tell you. 是什么意思?
孩子:我知道但我不想告诉你。
老妈气晕了。
老妈:宝贝儿,I'm very annoyed, don'tbother me.
孩子:我很烦,别烦我。
老妈:找骂是不?跟你妈这么说话!
老妈又问: I didn't catch you, repeat.是what 意思啊?
孩子说:我没听清,再说一次。
老妈又说了一遍: I didn't catch you, repeat!
孩子:我没听清,再说一次。(又是一阵&%#¥@#@#¥#&%)
老妈:What did you just say?怎么解释?
孩子:你说什么?(又是一阵&%#¥@#@#¥#&%)
老妈:Look up in the dictionary.是何意啊?
孩子:查字典。
老妈:查字典我还问你做什么?(又是一阵&%#¥@#@#¥#&%)
老妈又问: You'd better ask someoneelse.怎么翻译?
孩子:你最好问别人。
老妈:你是我的孩子,我问别人干嘛?
孩子: God mercy me!
老妈:你找你妈的茬是吧?再问一题Use your head, thenthink it over又是啥意思啊?
孩子:动脑,再仔细想一想。
老妈:嘿!你这孩子(准备发起另一波&%#¥@#@#¥#&%)
孩子屈服道:是世上只有妈妈好的意思。
老妈:嗯!这还差不多。
本地化-帝国时代online
&&&&& 2010年德国科隆电玩展(Gamecom2010)刚刚开幕,微软就宣布《帝国时代》(Age Of Empires)系列的最新作《帝国时代Online》(Age Of Empires Online)。游戏是由机器人工作室(Robot Entertainment)所开发,该工作室是由原全效工作室(Ensemble Studios)的主要成员所成立。据悉,《帝国时代Online》仍会是一款集资源采集、社会建设和军事扩张为一体的经营策略类游戏,拥有一个完整的故事线,玩家可以线上合作解任务、进行贸易、探索世界和发动战争。不过游戏的艺术风格比较系列作来说,变得有些卡通。该游戏通过对国内外各个翻译公司了解与层层选拔,优译翻译公司最终中标,优译成为该游戏英文到中文简体和繁体的本地化翻译服务商。从2011年至今一直在做这款游戏的本地化工作。这意味这款网络经营策略游戏进入大陆市场开始倒计时。
英语笑话——酒后驾车
&今天介绍一则关于酒后驾车的笑话,多看笑话可以自然而然学习英文的叙述逻辑,进而奠定坚实的英文基础。A man leaves a bar, gets into his car and drives away. A mile down the road, he&s stopped by a police officer.The officer walks up to the driver&s side window holding a Breathalyzer and says: Good evening, Sir. We are testing drivers for drunken driving.Driver:& Oh, no problem.Officer: Would you mind blowing into this machine?Driver:& I&m sorry. I have asthma. If I blow on that, I will run out of air.Officer: Can you take a blood test?Driver:& No, I have anemia. If you stick a needle in me, I will bleed to death.Officer: Well, then we need a urine sample.Driver: I&m sorry, officer. I can&t do that. I&m also a diabetic. If I do that, I will& get really low blood sugar.Officer: Then get out of your car and walk 5 yards along that white line.Driver: I&m sorry. I can&t do that either.Officer: Why not?Driver: Because I&m dead drunk.(中文翻译)有个人离开酒吧,进入车子之后就呼啸而去。他开了一英里,遇到警察临检而停下来。警察拿著酒精测试仪走向这个人的侧窗,说道:&你好,我们要检查驾驶是否酒后驾车。&男人回答:&好的,没有问题。&警察說道:&麻烦您对着这个机器吹口气。」男人回答:&很抱歉,我有气喘。如果我一吹气,就会窒息死掉。」警察说道:&那么您就做个血液检查吧。&男人回答:&那也不行,我有贫血。如果你在我身上扎一针,我就会流血过多致死。&警察说道:&那么我们需要收集你的尿液。&男人回答:&很抱歉,我也不能做那个。我是糖尿病患者,如果我那样做,血糖就会变得过低。&警察說道:&那就请你下车,沿著那条白线走 5 米。&男人回答:&对不起,这我还是做不了。&警察說道:&为什么?&男人回答:&因为我酒喝太多了。&
优译助中国南车获得香港高铁订单
中国南车获香港高铁13.6亿元订单&&& 新华网北京4月17日电(记者齐中熙)记者从中国南车股份有限公司获悉,中国南车与香港铁路有限公司在香港日前正式签订总额为13.6亿元人民币的时速350公里高速动车组合约。这将是内地高速动车组产品首次销往香港。
&&& 中国南车为香港铁路有限公司提供的高速动车组将在CRH380A高速动车组平台上为港铁量身订做,在保持其安全性、可靠性、经济性、舒适性等技术特色的基础上,在列车的防碰撞、防火、电磁兼容等性能上做进一步的提升。每列车8辆编组,时速可达350公里。
&&& 广深港高铁香港段由香港铁路有限公司筹划,该项目2007年7月完成可行性报告,2008年4月进行初步设计,2012年3月完成动车组招标,2013年实现动车组首列交付,2015年完成联调联试、试运营并通车运营。
&&& 通过我们公司员工经过3天3夜的共同努力,为中国南车这次投标的标书、技术规范、标准的翻译,帮助中国南车成功获得香港高铁13.6亿元订单做出了一份贡献。
翻译与颜色词
颜色词,如前所述,是表示色彩的词,因此英译为 colour terms 而不能译为 colorful terms (丰富多彩的词语)。英语的颜色词与汉语的颜色词相比,既有相同的地方又有相异的地方,在英汉互译时应加以注意。现举例而说明。&&&& 一、&相同之处&&&& A.&&&& 1. 红旗& red flag&&&& 2. black market 黑市&&&& 3. White Hall 白厅 (指英国政府)&&&& 4. White House 白宫 (指美国政府)&&&& 5. the Red Square 红场&&&& 6. white book 白皮书 (美国、葡萄牙等国官方文件)&&&& 7. blue book 蓝皮书 (英国官方文件)&&&& 8. yellow book 黄皮书 (法国官方文件)&&&& 9. green book 绿皮书 (意大利官方文件)&&&& 10. red book 红皮书 (西班牙官方文件)&&&& &&&& B.在用物表示颜色方面,也有共同之处:&&&& 1. gold (yellow) 金色 (黄色)&&&& 2. silver (white)银色 (白色)&&&& 3. orange (golden yellow) 橘色,橙色 (赤黄色)&&&& 4. indigo (blue) 蓝色&&&& 5. umber (yellowish brown) 棕土色 (黄褐)&&&&&&&&&&C. 英汉两种语言的颜色词都有丰富的同义词,用于不同的语域、文体和风格。如red(红)一词就有许多同义词或近义词:&&&& 1. red 红色&&& 2. pink 粉红色&&& 3. crimson 深红色&&& 4. scarlet 猩红色&&& &&&& 5. rubicund 血红色&&&& 6.florid 脸红色&&&& 7.cardinal 鲜红色&&&& 8. ruddy 微红色&&&& 9. blush 羞红色&&&& 10. flush 羞红色&&&& 11. vermilion 朱砂红&&&& 12. bloody 血红色的 &&&& &&&& 汉语&红&的同义词就更多了,如赤、朱、丹、绯、茜、彤;通红、火红、朱红、殷红、潮红、嫣红、朱殷、肉红、水红等等。
&&&& &&&& 二、&&&& 在英汉互译中特别注意两种语言颜色词的相异之处,这主要是由于两种民族的文化因素决定的。如:中国盛产大米,中国人对米色很熟悉;英国人早起畜牧业发的,自然熟悉皮革色。在将汉语的&米色&译成英语时,最早考虑到这一文化因素,作一适当的调整,不译成rice-colored而译成buff-colored。同样&红茶&不译成&red tea&而译成black tea;&白头发&不译成white hair而常常译成grey hair,等等。试看如下三例:&&&& 1.&封面和封底是重磅的米色道林纸,边上打了两个眼。&&&& The covers were of heavyweight, buff-coloured calendered paper with two holes punched in the edges.&&&& 2.&The floor was covered with ochre-coloured sawdust, trampled here and there into mud.&&&& 地上全是黄褐色的木屑,到处都给踩成泥糊糊的了。&&&& 3.&All my hot words could not bring one tinge of colour to those ivory cheeks or one gleam of emotion to those abstracted eyes.&&&& 虽然我的话全都很激烈,但却无法给那光润嫩白的脸颊上添加一点儿血色,也无法使那对痴呆呆的眼睛露出一丝一毫的神态。&
英文字源趣谈
英文字源趣谈
来源:优译翻译 &&添加时间:&&字体:大 中 小
如今,各国语言相互渗透,强势的英文不免受到影响,而保有诸多外来语。现在列出一些字源趣談,供有兴趣的网友参考:
◎&Fengshui:风水。看风水在美国已经美国蔚为风潮,各类相关书籍充斥市面。网友要照字面来发音,不能太像中文,要不然美国人人可能会听不懂。
◎&Yin (and) Yang:阴阳。这个词的拼法延用韦氏 (Wade Giles) 音标,也请大家注意发音,不要说得太像中文。
◎&Boycott:杯葛。&Charles C. Boycott& 曾是英国的地产经济人,负责向爱尔兰农夫收高額的租金。农夫为了抗议他的恶行,不让他在城镇购物或者雇用工人收割。这个恶名昭彰的名字于是流传下了,专门用来表示杯葛行为。&
◎&Satin:缎子。中國泉州以前是大商埠,馬可波罗 (Marco Polo) 称其為 &Zaitun&。后来,泉州制造的丝绸就称为 &satin&。
◎&Gypsy (gipsy /gypsy):吉普赛人。以前盛传那些能够算命的流浪人来自埃及 (Egypt),人们便称其为 &Gypsy&。
◎&Silk:丝绸。源于中文的 「丝」。
◎&Silhouette:剪影 /轮廓。法国大革命之前,&Etienne de Silhouette& 担任法国的财政部长,四处倡导节俭生活,要人民不要崇尚奢華,以便聚财充实国库。剪影乃是侧影的简单形式,因此后世用 &Silhouette& 来指剪影。&&&
◎&Nicotine:尼古丁。大约四百年前,法国大使 &Jean, Nicot& 购得烟草种子,引進欧洲栽种,后来烟草广受欢迎,他的名字便因此永存于世。
◎&Tuxedo:男士无燕尾的短外套。以前纽约的 &Tuxedo Park& 是高级的乡村俱乐部,仕绅名流出入其间。男士都穿着无燕尾的短外套出席晚宴,这种服装于是称为 &tuxedo&。
◎&Kungfu:中国武术。中文原词为「功夫」。
站长在关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 dog and women 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信