1.with. 2 them 3 meet. 4 other 5
like 6 tell 7 clever 8 teach 9 but 10 only
With them meet
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用方框内所给单词或短语的适当形式填空
&&& wear,&get,&make,&rule,&have to
1.I have to&make my bed and clean my room evry day.
2.—Do you know the&rule ?
& —Well, we can't wear hats in class.
3.Get&home by 10:30 tonight.
4.Emily says she doesn't&wear the scarf.
5.Dave&has to practice the violin every Tuesday.谁会这道题:根据对话内容,用方框
根据对话内容,用方框内所给词或短语的适当形式填空,使对话内容完整.
mother,& different,& same,& stay in touch,& even though,& get together,& friend,other
A:You look lov_百度作业帮
谁会这道题:根据对话内容,用方框
mother,& different,& same,& stay in touch,& even though,& get together,& friend,other
A:You look lov
A:You look lovely,Lingling!B:Thanks,you look great,too.That's a nice handbag.A:It's my&1_______.Are you enjoying the party?B:Yes,it' s enjoyable,but I feel a bit sad.I don' t know.when we' II be back in this hall all together again.&&& &I'll miss you,Diana!A :Oh,I feel just the 2_______!We must try to continue our friendship,3_______ we will no longer be &&& &at school together.B:Yes.I wish we weren't going to 4_______ senior high schools.I feel really sorry to have to say goodbye &&& to you and all our 5_______ old friends.A:We'll make new 6_______,too,though!But let',s promise to 7_______ .We may not see each other so &&& often,but we can 8_______ in the summer vacation.B:Yes,and think of all the happy times we have then!
1.&mother's& &2.same& 3.even though &4.different& 5.other& 6.friends& 7.stay in touch& 8.get together能不能帮忙坐下图中的所有题目.用词汇框中单词或词组的适当形式填空.用正确形式.有些词要变的吧.英语并全部翻译一下_百度作业帮
能不能帮忙坐下图中的所有题目.用词汇框中单词或词组的适当形式填空.用正确形式.有些词要变的吧.英语并全部翻译一下
并全部翻译一下
保证准确!sailors 水手sail (set sail 起航)sailing(sailing ship 帆船)在日,哥伦布和他的水手乘坐3艘帆船从西班牙起航.legacy 遗产这本书是一件传家之宝.tiny 微小的事实上,这个点太小了以至于很难看见.affect 影响我希望钱财这个问题不会影响我们的友谊.in business 做买卖/生意我在经商赚钱.raise 筹集他们的目标是为无家可归的人们筹集资金.marathon 马拉松你曾经跑过马拉松吗?messy 肮脏的他衣衫褴褛,坐在那儿.paid off 成功锻炼有成效了,他变得更健康了.您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
用方框内所给动词或短语的适当形式填空
h,bring in,turn down,stay up,stay,be equal to,be able to,be used to
trade with,come about,develop into
1.how did it__that you were two hours late on such a short trip
e meeting began with the national theme and also __it
reatdealofscienceandtechnologyhasbeen_____sincechinacarriedoutthepolicyofreformandopenup.4.__is not a good habit of learning,which can spoil your health.
the last fifty years,rock music___ a big business in America
is kind of building materials_____protect the roof from the rain.
7.i am sorry,but i __nothing__cars.
is a pity that that he___my suggestion at yesterday&meeting.
9.you look nt a bit older than you did five years ago.how do you __so young?
10.he __solve the probiem though he met a lot of difficulty.
ere is an increase in the number of furms____japan.
ey are of equal height,but i think Mary___the job
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 word方框内打钩 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信