高一作文英语求作文,,急

急!求一篇暑假旅游计划的英语作文,高中水平要有中文翻译谢谢 急!求一篇暑假旅游计划的英语作文,高中水平要有中文翻译谢谢 如题,急!求一篇暑假旅游计划的英语作文,高中水平。要有中文翻译。。谢谢 Thelongingsummervacationisapproaching,itisthebestpartoftheschoolyearforme.Icannotlettheholidayselapse(逝去)meaninglessly,myvacationshouldbeaphase(时期、阶段)ofharvest.Theeventsinmyplanshouldgivemeasenseofinfinitepotential.
渴望的暑假将要来临了,这对我来说是一学年中最好的一部分,我不能让假期毫无意义地逝去,我的假期应该是一个收获的时期,我计划里的事应该给我无限潜力的感觉。

Thefollowingplanmayrevealtheintensityofmydesiretotravel,workandstudyinthisvacation.InthefirstfewdaysIwanttoclimbMountHuaShanwithseveralfriendstorefreshourselves.ThenItendtovisitrelatives,seniorschoolteachersandformerclassmates(老同学).Besides,tofindoutthebestwaystocultivatemyabilities,Iwillfindaparttimejobandconductsomesocialinvestigation.
下面的计划可能揭示了我在这个假期去旅游、学习、工作的愿望的力度。在最初的几天,我想和几个朋友去爬华山,以此给我们自己提神。然后我想去探访亲戚、高中老师和以前的同学。此外,为了找出最佳的方法来培养我的能力,我想找一份兼职工作并做一些社会调查。
  Inshort,Iwanttodointerestingthingsinthesummervacation.WhateverIdo,thegoalisthesame:togetnecessaryexperience,acquireknowledgeandbroadenmyhorizons.Thoughthesixweekvacationwillpassawayatlightningspeed,itsinfluenceisboundtolastlong.
总之,我想在暑假做有趣的事情。不管我做什么,目标都是相同的:获取必要的经验,吸取知识并开扩我的视野。尽管这六个星期的假期将会以闪电般的速度流逝,但它的影响必将持续很长时间。 Travelisaverygoodmeansofbroadeningaperson'sperspective.Itmakesyoucomeintocontactwithdifferentcultures,meetpeopleofdifferentcolorsandgothroughpeculiarritesandceremonies.Travellingmuch,youwillnotonlyenrichyourknowledgeandexperiences,butalsobeawareofthevastnessofnature.

Travelmayalsorelievepersonofboredomandgloom.Travelbringsyouenjoymentandattraction.Itgivesyouapleasantexperience,whichwilldisperseyourboredomandmakeyouforgetwhateverannoysyou.Travelbroadensyourmindandleavesyougoodmemories.Later,youmaygooverthesememoriesandenjoyyourpastexperiences,thuskeepingafreshandsunnymind.

Thefield'shisstudy,naturewashisbook.

Travelerscanchoosedifferentmodesoftransportationwhichhaveadvantagesanddisadvantages.Airplanesarethefastestbutalsothemostexpensive.Busesandtrainsarelessexpensive,buttheysoonmakeyoufeelcrampedanduncomfortable.Shipsprovideyouwithcomfortunlessyougetseasick.Mostpeoplecanaffordtravelingbybicycle,which,althoughslow,canlimberupyourmusclesandgetyouclosertonature.

旅游是一个很好的手段,扩大一个人的角度来看。它使你接触到不同文化,满足人们不同的颜色,并经过特殊的仪式和礼节。旅行太多,你将不仅丰富您的知识和经验,而且还可以了解浩瀚的大自然。

旅游也可缓解厌倦和悲观的人。旅行给您带来的享受和吸引力。它给你一个愉快的经历,这将驱散你的无聊,让你忘记任何烦扰你。旅游拓宽了你的头脑,并留下您美好的回忆。后来,你可能会在这些回忆和享受您过去的经验,从而保持一个清新,阳光明媚的心态。

该领域的他的研究,自然是他的书。

游客可以选择不同运输方式的优点和缺点。飞机是最快的,但也是最昂贵的。公共汽车和火车是较便宜的,但他们很快让你感到局促和不舒服。船舶提供舒适,除非您晕船。大多数人能够负担得起旅游自行车,其中,虽然速度慢,可以林伯你的肌肉,让你更接近大自然。

HowISpentMySummerVacation(1)

Thesummervacationhadcomeroundagain.IwashappythatIcouldforgetaboutschoolatleastforawhile.LestIfoolaroundallthroughthissummervacation,Imadeaplanastohowtospendit.First,IthoughtIshouldgooverallthosethingsmyteacherstaughtintheprevioustermsothatIcouldhaveabetterunderstandingofthem.ThenIthoughtIshouldtakeupsomeformsofexercise,suchaswalking,runningandrowing,tokeepmephysicallystrong.ItstoodtoreasonthatwithsuchagoodplanIshouldmakethebestofmyvacationtime.Idid,becauseIliveduptowhatIhadplanned.

HowISpentMySummerVacation(2)

SummercanbeveryhotinsouthernTaiwanwherethetemperatureusuallygoesupto32&Cormore.Becauseoftheheatitisatryingexperiencetogotoschoolordoanythingelseinaplacethatisnotair-conditioned.AlsobecauseofthisIstayathomemostofthetimeduringthesummervacationandonlyoccasionallygotothebeachtoplungemyselfintothecoolwaterasawaytokeepmybodylesssticky.ActuallyIlikeswimmingandthinknothingismorerefreshingthanaswim.InthesummervacationthathasjustendedIwentswimmingmanytimeswithmyclassmatesandweallhadagoodtime.Thissummervacation,however,wasnotspententirelyinseekingfun.Asasecond-yearseniorstudentIhadtopreparemyselfforthecollegeentranceexaminationsthatwereonlyayearaway.Inotherwords,Imustfindtimetostudy,too.SoIdividedmytimebetweenworkandplayduringthesummervacationandderivedmuchbenefitfromthisarrangement.

HowISpentMySummerVacation(3)

Ispentthissummervacationinquiteadifferentway.Iusedtorunabouteverydayinprevioussummervacations,butthissummervacationIsimplycouldnotaffordtodoso.Iwouldsoonbeinthelastyearofmyhigh-schooleducationandwouldaftergraduationbeupagainstthecollegeentranceexaminations.Thoughthoseexaminationswerestillayearaway,IhadtostartearlytomakemyselfwellpreparedbyreviewingallthosethingsIhadlearnedatschoolandthissummervacationwastheidealtimeformetodothis.AtfirstIwasratherdismayedatthethoughtofthis,butlaterIthoughtitwasbetterthiswaybecausebyworkinghardthissummerIcouldcountonendlesshappysummerstocome.WiththisinmindIthensettoworklikeanythingandonlyoccasionallywentoutforachangeordidsomephysical.Iwasnotatallboredbythiskindoflife,forIwassustainedbyahope.
我如何度过我的暑假(1)

暑假再次前来。我很高兴,我可以忘记,至少在一段时间对学校。免得我鬼混通过今年暑假,我怎么花的计划。首先,我想我应该对所有这些事情,我的老师在上一届教,这样我可以有一个更好地了解他们。后来我想我应该采取一些形式的运动,如散步,跑步和划船,让我身体强壮。它站在原因,这样一个很好的计划,我要我的休假时间的最佳。我这样做,因为我没有辜负我曾计划。

我如何度过我的暑假(2)

非常炎热夏季可在台湾南部,那里的温度上升至32“C以上,由于高温上学或做任何其他在没有空调的地方,那就是它是一个尝试的经验,也因为为此,我留在家里,在暑假期间的大部分时间,只是偶尔去海边自己陷入冷却水作为一种方法来保持我的身体少而粘,其实我喜欢游泳,觉得没有比这更不是一个清爽然而,游泳,在刚刚结束的暑假,我去游泳多次与我的同学,我们所有的好时机。今年暑假,没有花费完全在寻求乐趣,作为一个二年级的大四学生我不得不自己准备高考只有一年之遥,换句话说,我必须找时间来研究,也所以我我的时间分为工作和娱乐,在暑假期间,来自这个安排多少好处。

我如何度过我的暑假(3)

今年暑假,我花了在一个完全不同的的方式。我曾经在以前的暑假每天约运行,但今年暑假,我根本负担不起这样做。我将很快在去年我高中教育,毕业后对高考。虽然这些考试还有一年之遥,我不得不及早开始,使自己以及通过审查所有的事情我在学校了解到,今年暑假时间为我这样做是理想的准备。起初我是在这一思想而感到沮丧,但后来我认为这是更好的这种方式,因为我可以通过努力工作,今年夏天在无尽的快乐夏天算来。考虑到这一点,然后我设置为工作像什么,只是偶尔去改变或做了一些物理。我是不是在这样的生活无聊的所有,因为我是一个希望持续。采纳吧!!! Thelongingsummervacationisapproaching,itisthebestpartoftheschoolyearforme.Icannotlettheholidayselapse(逝去)meaninglessly,myvacationshouldbeaphase(时期、阶段)ofharvest.Theeventsinmyplanshouldgivemeasenseofinfinitepotential.
渴望的暑假将要来临了,这对我来说是一学年中最好的一部分,我不能让假期毫无意义地逝去,我的假期应该是一个收获的时期,我计划里的事应该给我无限潜力的感觉。求助:一篇高中英语作文!急!为了了解目前我国高中阶段师生关系的现状,BBC UK China网站互动专区推出“高中师生关系大家谈”英文栏目.假如你叫李华,是一名高三学生,想给该栏目发帖.内容包_百度作业帮 求助:一篇高中英语作文!急!为了了解目前我国高中阶段师生关系的现状,BBC UK China网站互动专区推出“高中师生关系大家谈”英文栏目.假如你叫李华,是一名高三学生,想给该栏目发帖.内容包 求助:一篇高中英语作文!急!为了了解目前我国高中阶段师生关系的现状,BBC UK China网站互动专区推出“高中师生关系大家谈”英文栏目.假如你叫李华,是一名高三学生,想给该栏目发帖.内容包括以下要点: 1.你校师生关系和睦 2.你与考式的关系如何(如常向老师请教,互相交流等) 3.对师生关系如何建立提出自己的看法 英语作文模板一、英语作文的框机架对比观点题型(1)要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法.1. 有一些人认为……2.另一些人认为……3.我的看法……The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).From my point of view,I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .(2)给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③---------------(为他们带来的好处).In my opinion,I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤---------(反对的理由之二).Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥-----(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).阐述主题题型要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述.1.阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.2.分析并举例使其更充实.The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义). Indeed, we can learn many things form it.First of all,-----------------(理由一). For example, -------------------(举例说明). Secondly,----------------(理由二). Another case is that ---------------(举例说明). Furthermore , ------------------(理由三).In my opinion, ----------------(我的观点). In short, whatever you do, please remember the say------A. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.解决方法题型要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径1.问题现状2.怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明A的现状).Second, ----------(举例进一步说明现状)Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation.For one thing,---------------(解决方法一). For another-------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三).Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).说明利弊题型这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)1.说明事物现状2.事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)3.你对现状(或前景)的看法Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows.First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).But every coin has two sides.The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测).)求一篇英文作文.关于结束初中.步入高中生活的感受和变化,质量好点的.急用.英文作文,_百度作业帮 求一篇英文作文.关于结束初中.步入高中生活的感受和变化,质量好点的.急用.英文作文, 求一篇英文作文.关于结束初中.步入高中生活的感受和变化,质量好点的.急用.英文作文, 过了一个火辣辣的假期,新的学期又开始了.有位诗人曾说过:上帝给了每个人一份珍贵的礼物,那就是青年.青年是崭新的,在你们的脑子里总会有那么多的新点子、新方法、新感受、新作品、新经验,新思维、新作为,在你们眼中每天升起的太阳也都是新的;青年是快乐的,篮球场上大汗淋漓地奔跑,你们是未来的飞人乔丹;电脑房中十指如飞,你们是明天的比尔.盖恣;音乐课上引吭高歌,你们是本世纪最著名的歌星...... 在每一天,我总是快乐地打造自己的明天,勇敢地开创自己的未来,希望属于我,失望不属于我,就算是遇上困难我也会告诉自己“我能行!”.笑容属于我,眼泪不属于我,面对失败,我会打出胜利的手势,潇洒地对他说一声“BYE BYE”;智慧属于我,空虚不属于我,把握每一分每一秒,我与未来来个美丽的约定. 一个崭新的新学期又在我的面前了,这是我生命中的一个新起点,一个小站,如今起航的笛声已经拉响,我相信我的小船会扬帆远航,抵达属于我的彼岸!Had a burning of the holiday, the new semester has begun. The poet once said: God gave everyone a precious gift, that is youth. Youth is a brand new, in your mind there is always so many new ideas, new methods, new feelings, new works, new experiences, new ideas, new act, in your eyes the sun rising youth is happy, basketball court sweat to run, you are the future of Air J computer room in the fingers flying, you are tomorrow's Bill. music class sang, you are the most famous of this century singer. . . . . .Every day, I always happy to build their own future, the courage to create their own future, hope for me, I am not disappointed, even the difficulties I would tell myself "I can do it!." Smile for me, tears do not belong to me, the face of failure, I will play victory sign, casual to him say "BYE BYE"; wisdom belongs to me, emptiness does not belong to me, to grasp every moment, and I next to a beautiful agreement.A new a new semester in front of me, and this is my life, a new starting point, a small station, has been sounding the siren to set sail today, I believe that my boat will sail, arrived at the shore belongs to me!求写一篇高中英语作文,急用!谢谢各位啦!在网络游戏的冲击下,曾经陪伴过几代人的传统游戏,如捉迷藏,日渐消失,学校家庭乃至社会,应高创造条件,让这些传统游戏回归,让孩子们在这些游戏中_百度作业帮 求写一篇高中英语作文,急用!谢谢各位啦!在网络游戏的冲击下,曾经陪伴过几代人的传统游戏,如捉迷藏,日渐消失,学校家庭乃至社会,应高创造条件,让这些传统游戏回归,让孩子们在这些游戏中 求写一篇高中英语作文,急用!谢谢各位啦!在网络游戏的冲击下,曾经陪伴过几代人的传统游戏,如捉迷藏,日渐消失,学校家庭乃至社会,应高创造条件,让这些传统游戏回归,让孩子们在这些游戏中,体验童年的天真和快乐,请据此写一篇120到150 的英语短文.发表你的看法 With the development of science and technology, more and more children are attracted to play computer games which they're keen on playing for almost day and night.It does great harm to children's health, especially to their eyes.For the sake of children's health, parents and teachers should help them to play more traditional and healthy games.After all, children's health comes first.However, what kinds of measures should we take? First, we should let them know the benefits of the traditional and healthy games.Then we should limit their time and places of playing computer games.Finally, train children's abilities of judging the games' advantages and disadvantages, because parents and teachers couldn't accompany them forever.Only children themselves can keep a healthy life through their own efforts to play the traditional and healthy games.谢谢求一篇高中英语作文!!!! 急!!!!!!要求:如果你是李华,在某重点高中学习,你初三的好友李平在一所普通中学学习,他常因自己未能考上重点高中而灰心丧气,整天抱怨。请你_百度作业帮 求一篇高中英语作文!!!! 急!!!!!!要求:如果你是李华,在某重点高中学习,你初三的好友李平在一所普通中学学习,他常因自己未能考上重点高中而灰心丧气,整天抱怨。请你 求一篇高中英语作文!!!! 急!!!!!!要求:如果你是李华,在某重点高中学习,你初三的好友李平在一所普通中学学习,他常因自己未能考上重点高中而灰心丧气,整天抱怨。请你依据以下内容用英文给他写一封电子邮件。1.对他考试失败表示惋惜和同情。2.肯定他过去的成绩和付出的努力。3.给予他鼓励。 I don‘t no! 为你默哀。。。。慢慢写别着急啊孩子 娃啊}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信