连词成句 see on your puta 1 picturess and you can the gl

连词成句 see on your put pictures and you can the glsses clearly
Put your pictures on the glasses and you can see clearly.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码连词成句。
1. things, Uncle, of, Tom, make, lot, machines, like, can, a&&&& __________________________________________?2. shop, on, you, the, your, way, home, buy, from, can, things, usually.&&&& __________________________________________.3. near, home, other, things, my, often, books, and, sells, supermarket, pens,&&&& __________________________________________. 4. likes, very, Chinese, English, much, and, she&&&& __________________________________________.5. there, pictures, on, are, any, room, the, wall, of, the&&& __________________________________________?
小彬_Behi74
1. Can Uncle Tom make a lot of things like machines?&& 2. You can usually buy things from the shop on your way back home.&& 3. The supermarket near my home often sells pens and other things.&& 4. She likes English and Chinese very much.&& 5. Are there any pictures on the wall of the room?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码连词成句1.understand,these,you,will,France,help,better,events,and,French people2.Tibet,people,pictures,about,of,history,from,can,the,these,learn3.message,when,please,a,for,see,him,take,you,him4.can,do,of,use,all,water,kinds,to,things,we5.that,Tom,doing,looks,foolish,by,thing,6.it,I,games,to,find,play,never,computer,interesting,7.keeps,that,day,dog,all,and,barking,night完成句子Lisa is always walking and listening to ,music______ ______.________does the weather _________today?It is raining.
These events will help you understand France and French peoole betterPeople can learn the Tibet history from these picituresWe can use water to do all kinds of thingsTom looks foolish by doing that thing I never find it interesting to play computer games That dog keeps barking all day and night and so on looks
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】人教版七年级下册unit 10 SectionB2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版七年级下册unit 10 SectionB2
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.26MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:听力题
听录音,填入正确的单词。Teacher: What&are&you&doing&to&do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&&&Zhang: I'm&going&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&flower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&our&garden.&&&Teacher:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do&you&do&that?&&&&&Zhang: It's&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&First, put&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&Teacher: What&should&you&do&then?&&&&Zhang:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it. In&several&days, you&can&see&the&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,回答问题。&&&&&& Hi,&my&name&is&John.&I&live&in&Australia.&I&like&singing&and&drawing&pictures. I&have&a&twin&brother.&His&nameis&Tom.&We&look&the&same, but&we&don't&like&the&same&things.&He&likes&making&kites&and&watching&TV.&EverySunday, we&help&our&father&plant&the&flowers&in&our&garden.&Father&puts&the&seeds&in&the&pot&of&soil.&Then&we&water&it.&In&several&days&we&can&see&the&sprout.&Please&remember&to&put&it&in&the&sun&every&day.&It&will&become&strong&soon.&&&&&1.&Does&Tom&like&drawing&pictures?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2.&Where&does&John&live?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3.&How&do&they&help&their&father?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&4.&When&can&they&see&the&sprout?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:填空题
用所给单词的正确形式填空。1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(do)&he&like&collecting&stamps?&&&2. I'm&going&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(be) a&doctor.&&&3.&My&father&usually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(read)&newspaper&after&lunch.&&&4.&My&brother&likes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(ride) a&bike.&&&5.&She&&&&&&&&&&&&&(go)&to&school&on&foot.&&&6.&What&are&you&going&&&&&&&&&&&&&(do)&this&afternoon?&&&7.&We&can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(see)&the&flower&in&several&weeks.&&&8.&They&&&&&&&&&& &&&(live)&next&to&the&bookstore.&&&9.&Where&does&the&cloud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(come)&from?&&&10.&His&pen&pal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(have)&strong&arms.
来源:期末题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
根据图画所示完成对话。
1. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&do&you&go&to&school?&&& B: I&go&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , because&my&home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
2.&A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&flower?&&&&&&& B: First, put&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&a&pot.&Then&&&&&&&&&&&&it.&You&can&see&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&several&days.
3. A: What&does&your&aunt&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&&& B:&She's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&does&she&work?&&& B: She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&a&company.
题型:连词成句
连词成句,注意大小写及标点符号。1. do, you, how, a, tree, plant (?) _____________________________________________________________2. does, the, where, rain, from, come (?) _____________________________________________________________3. am, going, I, flowers, in, to, plant, our, garden (.) _____________________________________________________________4. see, sprout, can, you, days, in, several, the (?) _____________________________________________________________5. can, vapour, how, the, water, become (?) _____________________________________________________________6. hot, is, in, it, the, river (.) _____________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 www.zen pictures.net 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信