goldbob minerr’ s persistence 的summary

Persistence
85,406 Views, 76 today
34,018 Downloads, 20 today
Get Embed Code
I guess that one could call this a mix between rustic and medieval that tries to add detail while still (hopefully) retaining the original feel of minecraft.
That's why I tried to stay close to the default textures in terms of overall structure.
There's still some things I'm not yet satisfied with, a few that are just entirely missing (some of the art, horses, rabbits, guardians, the enderdragon, very few of the newest items and blocks and some gui), or have minor bugs but I hope that you will like it nonetheless.
Previously called JoeNoeDoe-Pack.
Thanks for giving it a try.
I really appreciate any kind of feedback, e.g. what you like or don't like about the pack, what I should change/remove/add as well as pointing out bugs and mistakes I overlooked.
Also, if you've got any good screenshots or videos of my pack in
use, send them to me, I'd gladly add them to the screenshot section.
Video by :
/watch?v=xkHJVYnYkK0
The world seen in most of the screenshots is a project called
/project/medieval-city-sharthur/
-newest blocks and items
-a few mobs (horses, rabbits)
-parts of the gui
Terms of Use:
You are allowed to use this pack in your
videos, pictures or other projects, as long as you give proper credit and
provide a link to this page or the planetminecraft project page.
Be sure to leave any kind of feedback or suggestions you might have in the comments.
Thank you for your support :)
- fixed creative mode inventory- shield- banner
- re-added creative inventory gui- more dirt variations- new bricks
- end bricks- grass path proto- purpur block- leather and chain armor- dragon breath item
another small update- brick- creative mode gui
bug fixed, nothing new
small changes to ocelot and endermen
blocks: added sealantern, prismarine, prismarine bricks and dark prismarine bricksitems: added mutton, rabbit stew, prismarine shard and chrystalsfixed steve
very minor changesfixed spiders and sand/red sandadded new door textures
GUI: brewing stand, hopper, enchantment table and bookfixed chestvines, cobblestone and sand ctmclock and compass
added some andesite, diorite and granite prototypes
small fixesmore ctm (stone, cobblestone, pressure plates, nether fence)iron/gold/diamond armoriron trapdoorslime block
even more small fixes/changessome ctm for cobblestone and dirtcustom sky
new fonta lot of small changesadded lava and different tallgrass types
added ocelot, cats and fish
updated font and wolves
added Iron Golem, Villager Zombie and Wolves, changed colormaps, grass, wooden fences and buttons
minor bug fixes and improvements (lilypad, glass panes, podzol, gui)
Comments :
to post comments.
Drzzter said
I've never heard of someone having an issue like this and it kinda makes me curious.
When you say u...
chasedig said
minecraft ...
Orangepie46 said
Okay, it seems that vomit has won this round. She'll be proceeding to the next round of the CSC!
Pixelmon MMO said
i'd love people not taking my ideas CX
We are not the first Pixelmon adventure server and neither ar...
GummieKat said
Yes that happens a lot. I am a somewhat new member of PMC and just saying, PMC is like the BEST webs...
kotoriken said
I reiterate once more: we are not planning to do mythical animals or dinosaurs except possibly Mo'Cr...
BullDog Boom said
It's December, and lots of people are in the festive spirit, including me! So I decided to build a ...
xejorP said
heres what I tried:
I went to my local Rent A Center and bought a new windows 8.1 pc
it worked...
xejorP said
wow riah you rock so wassup anyways I think you can ...
Paril said
Basically it's just a design choice. Internally, banners use the &Item& system (separate f...
GiraffeCircle said
Sorry, I don't think I can. If you tell me how, I'll bump this though so you can find someone....
ItzAllDrama said
Depends how much you are willing to pay for the Laptop to begin with. Most expensive gaming laptops ...
craftykids said
Googe Drive, currently. I'm sure I've shared more images using Imgur than using Google Drive, but re...
CaptainMurica said
The EVGA GS and G2 power supply series are top-tier units.
/part/evga-po ....
Lead_Airplanes said
As promised, here's the tutorial on building the station.
t5GmP3makSA...
7,599People Online1,889,920Total Members1,649,429Minecraft Submissions1,333,033,995Total Submission Views257,443,627Downloads
7 diamonds
1,409 downloads
2 comments
3 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.8.1
Resolution: 64x64
Texture Pack
4 diamonds
727 downloads
1 comments
3 favorited
Resolution: 32x32
Texture Pack
7 diamonds
1,779 downloads
9 comments
2 favorited
Last updated
Resolution: 256x256
Texture Pack
2 diamonds
83 downloads
1 comments
0 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.4
Resolution: 32x32
Texture Pack
2 diamonds
323 downloads
1 comments
1 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.0
Resolution: 16x16
Texture Pack
/css/style-v-version195.css,/css/editor-v-version195.cssJAVASCRIPT:RECORDS INCLUDED IN THE GOLDMINER'S DATABASE
A collection of stories about the New Zealand Goldrush (1861 - 1872) contributed by readers of this website.
These will include stories of individual miners as well as descriptions of the various goldfields, the conditions the miners found there when they arrived and the equipment they used to find, collect and purify the gold.
Anyone with a goldrush story to tell will be welcome to contribute, just contact
Methods used to obtain gold in the Gold Rushes of the 1800s.
Looking for color.
Panning for alluvial gold
(called placer gold in California)
Found in rivers or alluvial soil, especially in Otago, NZ.
Click to check the pan for gold.
The gold can be picked up from the pan by disolving it in mercury. The mercury-gold amalgam is then burned off to leave behind the pure gold. The old miners did not appreciate how bad this was for their health.
Click to enlarge the image.
More efficient than a pan, a cradle relies on the prinicple that the heavier gold will fall to the bottom and be caught on a blanket as the cradle is rocked.
A steady stream of water ensures the gravel is washed through, hopefully leaving any colour behind.
A Sluice Box
The heavier gold is caught in slats, raffles or a blanket as the gravel passes through the sluice box in a steady stream of water.
Photo from Alexander Turnball Library, Wellington.
A Sluice Gun
(called a Monitor in California)
A powerful jet of water is used to wash away the hillsides and river banks, hopefully releasing the gold-bearing soils.
Gold can then be extracted from the loose soils using a pan, cradle or sluice box.
A sluice gun being used to wash gold from the river banks at , Otago, 2012.
Cashing in
Gold could be handed in to the Government Gold Receiver or exchanged with merchants in town.
At the General Store, they could exchange their gold for supplies of food, mining tools and in
the case of quartz miners, for blasting powder.
Even the pubs and restaurants kept weighing scales to settle the bills in gold.
The Bank of New Zealand, Bank of New South Wales or The Union Bank of Australia were all operating on the New Zealand Goldfields and would purchased gold from the miners who could keep a credit on record at the Bank, or take the cash if they needed it for running expenses. Many miners held on to their gold but this was a dangerous practice with armed bandits always waiting for an opportunity to take it from them.
Gold dust and nuggets were melted down and purified by the banks, and turned into gold bars. These were taken under high security to the nearest port for shipping to the London gold markets.
Digging for quartz gold
Usually found underground
in 'reefs' or 'veins', especially in Thames, NZ.
A Quartz Mine
& Photo by DJCraig
A quartz mine at Shotover, Thames, New Zealand which shows how the miners followed a gold-bearing reef as it plunged towards the center of the earth.
It required a
considerable outlay to start a mine like this and the individual miners
of the 1800s did not usually have the cash to develop the full potential of their claim. Often they banded together in groups of
4 - 20 men to pool their resources or formed a company to
raise finance.
Shares in the Gold Mining Companies were traded on
the streets of Thames from 1868 onwards.
Quartz showing a vein of gold.
Quartz laden with gold is extremely heavy so a tramway was contructed to get it out of the mine.
Then the rails could be extended to take the
quartz all the way to the battery for crushing.
A good example of this is the
at Thames, New Zealand.
A Stamper Battery
The quartz had to be crushed or pulverized to release the gold as dust.
The batteries could have any number of stampers, in this case five.
This was a small more mobile stamper which could be taken to the mine entrance.
A five-stamper quartz battery in operation using water power and a pelton wheel at , Otago, 2012.
Operating the stampers required a supply of running water to operate a water wheel or pelton wheel and for washing out and sluicing the pulverized quartz. Many of them were steam-powered, which also required a good source of fuel and water.
The stamper batteries were placed either beside a stream, or alternatively water was brought in using a
Just sometimes, a miner can
trip over a nugget.
and carry it away to the bank.
Click to enlarge the image
Goldrush Online
kaelewis1@<
& The content of the entire GoldRush Online website is copyright and not for reproduction on any other website.
Goldminer of Otago (1861)
and Tapu, Thames (1868)
This webpage was composed and compiled by Kae Lewis in memory of her great great grandparents Edward
Hooper and his wife Elizabeth Ann nee Bates. Like everyone whose name appears on this website, they also answered the call of the gold.
arrived in Otago New Zealand in 1861 as an unmarried 30 year old miner
in time for the opening of the goldfield at Gabriel's Gully.
Later he returned to Australia where he married Elizabeth Ann Bates in South Australia in 1863.
While Edward worked in the
copper mines at Burra Burra, South Australia, Elizabeth gave birth to a son in 1864 and a daughter in 1866. Then gold was proclaimed in Thames
New Zealand in August 1867. With two toddlers and another on the way, Edward and Elizabeth boarded a ship to
New Zealand, landing on the shore at Tapu in the middle of winter, just in time for Elizabeth to give birth to another son in October 1868.
Edward set to work immediately, taking out a Miner's Right at Tapu in July 1868 and another in August 1869.
April 1869, he bought a share in a mine named Count of Mont Cristo at Tapu with four other men.
Elizabeth gave birth
to another son, Herbert George Hooper (the great grandfather of Kae Lewis) at Tapu in August 1869. They now had four children under the age of
5, and against all odds on the goldfields in these days, kept everyone alive and thriving. By 1873, when their 5th child was born, the Hooper family had
moved to Gisborne where Edward worked at the Makauri sawmill owned by William King. They lived in Gisborne for the rest of their lives and had 8 children
altogether.
Elizabeth died in Gisborne in 1894, Edward in 1899.扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
8 - Morris, Edmund - Theodore Rex
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 cpuminer 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信