把这句话英语翻译机器成英文,谢谢,就一句话!(不要用机器英语翻译机器)

【已解决】
敬请英语翻译高手帮忙把下面一段话翻译成汉语,不要机器翻译的。。。。。。谢谢
CTom was one of the brightest boys in the year, with supportive parents . But when he was 15 he suddenly stopped trying . He left school at 16 with only two scores for secondary school subjects. One of the reasons that made it cool for nun not to car was the power of his peer (同龄人}group.The lack of right male (男性的) role models in many of their lives - at home and particularly in the school environment (环境) — means that their peers are the only people they have to judge themselves against.They don't see men succeeding in society so it doesn't occur to them that they could make something of themselves. Without male teachers as a role model. the effect of peer actions and street culture (文化) is all-powerful. Boys want to be part of a club. However,schools can provide the environment for change, and provide the right role models for them. Teachers need to be trained to stop that but not in front of a child's peers. You have to do it one to one, because that is when you see the real child.It's pointless sending a child home if he or she has done wrong. They see it as a welcome day off to watch television or play computer games . Instead. schools should have a special unit where a child who has done wrong goes for the day and gets advice about his problems somewh旦禒测溉爻防诧狮超饯ere he can work away from his peers and go home after the other children.
【最佳答案】
汤姆在父母的支持下,曾是往年最聪明的孩子之一。但是十五岁那年,他突然放弃了学业。十六岁辍学时他中学主修课仅得了两分。原因之一就是受同龄伙伴的影响,他认为不学习会显得很酷。在他们的家庭生活尤其是学校生活环境中,缺乏正确的男性角色引导,导致同龄人成为他们唯一的对照标准。因为他们看不到男性在社会上的成功,所以他们不相信能够凭己之力成功。没有教师的引导,同龄人的行为和街头文化于是影响巨大。男孩子都想加入俱乐部。然而,学校可以提供正确的角色引导。老师应接受相关培训制止错误行为但不能凌驾在其同龄人之上。必须要逐个引导,因为这样才能真正了解孩子。将犯错的孩子遣送回家并非益举。他们会把这当作欢乐日看电视或打电玩。相反,学校应设置专门区域,安置犯错的孩子,对其错误行为进行教导,同时让其单独学习而不受同龄伙伴的影响,并在其他同伴离校后再回家。
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
拥有父母的支持,Tom是年度最有前途的男孩之一。但是,当他到了1旦禒测溉爻防诧狮超饯5岁时,他停止了努力。他16随就带着只有二等学校的两门成绩离开了学校。原因之一是以他们同龄人的力量使修女乘车一事平静下来。缺乏男性榜样存在于他们的生活,在家里或是学校特定的环境,意味着他们的伙伴是唯一去判别他们所抵抗的的人群。他们看不到男性在社会上的成功,所以为他们自己做点什么是不会发生在他们身上的。没有男性老师作为榜样,对同龄人的行为和街头文化产生了巨大影响。男孩们想要成为团体的一员。无论如何,学校可以改变环境,为他们提供好的楷模。教师需要在孩子面前停止培训。你不得不一个一个来,因为在你面前的是一个活生生的孩子。如果孩子做错一点事就送他回家是没有意义的。他们会为能看电视和玩电脑游戏而欢腾。学校应该有一个特别措施对待一个做错事的孩子,让他离开同伴在别的孩子离开后再回家。
Tom was one of the brightest boys in the year, with supportive parents . But when he was 15 he suddenly stopped trying . He left school at 16 with only two scores for secondary school subjects. One of the reasons that made it cool for nun not to car was the power of his peer (同龄人}group. Tom的父母非常支持他,在那个年头他是最聪明的男孩之一。但是在他15岁那年他突然停止了努力。16岁的时候Tom仅仅带着2门功课的成绩离开了中学。其中一个让Tom made it cool for nun not to car的原因是他周围同龄人的影响。 The lack of right male (男性的) role models in many of their lives - at home and part......
03-29 15:10英语翻译我想亲自拜您为师,这也许是我今生最大的愿望了!请把这句话翻译成英文,机器翻译的就不要来了,_百度作业帮
英语翻译我想亲自拜您为师,这也许是我今生最大的愿望了!请把这句话翻译成英文,机器翻译的就不要来了,
I want to be your apprentice,which may be the greatest dream in my life.
I want to personally thanks you for the division, this might be my greatest wish in this life!
I want to make you as my master personally, perhaps this is my greatest wish of this life.
我觉得楼上翻得可以,不过要加上“亲自”的话是这样吧:I want to be your apprentice I myself,。。。
I really want to take you as my teacher personally.Maybe,it's the biggest wish in my whole life!Please translating this sentence to English.Don't come in if
you use the computer.Thank you,high point!!!!
In person, I will invite you to be my mentor, which is my greatest dream in life.
这样:I want to acknowledge you as my master in person, maybe this is the biggest dream in my life!
您可能关注的推广把这句话翻译成英文,有难度不要机器翻译_百度知道
把这句话翻译成英文,有难度不要机器翻译
..。我肯定是支支吾吾的说I。.I..我可以想象如果有一天我和一个母语是英语的人对话是个怎样的画面.I..。。然后对方会和我说are you ok.
提问者采纳
are you ok.I must be humming and hawing...and he will say &quot?&quotI can imagine how the scene will be when someday I talk with an English-spoken person
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
我肯定是支支吾吾的说I..I。然后对方会和我说are you ok...I..I&quot...;are you ok&quot。。.;I?可以翻译为.I; when I stammer out &quot我可以想象如果有一天我和一个母语是英语的人对话是个怎样的画面.:I can imagine a situation where a native speaker of English I meet one day responds by saying &quot..; .
I can imagine the picture that one day when I talk with a man whose mother tongue is English,I will speak broken English: I...I...I, then the man will ask me :are you OK?希望能帮助到你!望采纳!谢谢~~~
I can imagine the scene when someday I talk to someone whose mother tone is English. I must be murmuring, I...I...I..., and he would ask me if I'm OK.
I could imagine that I would, one day, converse with someone, whose mother tongue is English.I would certainly be stamering with all the words like &I...I...I...&Then, he/she would ask if I am okay.
I can imagine what it is like when I talk with an English native speaker one day. I must falter a lot. Then he will ask me &Are you OK?&
I can image that how I can not speak English fluently with a person whose mother language is English , and then he will ask me , are you okay
I can imagine that one day when I talk to a person whose native language is English, I don't know what to say but I...I.... He will ask me: are you okay. .
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把这句话翻译成英文,谢谢,就一句话!(不要用机器翻译)_百度知道
把这句话翻译成英文,谢谢,就一句话!(不要用机器翻译)
总有一天我会像你一样厉害
提问者采纳
There will be one day that I am as outstanding as you.
你确定是对了么
完全肯定正确
提问者评价
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
One day I will as good as you
I‘ll be the same amazing as you one day。
i would be strong as you someday.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译以下这句话为英文。谢谢(请不要用机器翻译,谢谢)_百度知道
请帮忙翻译以下这句话为英文。谢谢(请不要用机器翻译,谢谢)
谢谢;2.8uf 或者是2,我们就不需要更换电溶器并且我们会安排HEA-20订单在11月23号出货,这是错误的.5uf&#47,因为这是其它客户的说明书,但功率会上升.8uf&#47。我寄这三台样品(马达电溶器1,我们HEA-20订单目前在用的电溶器是1,这样风量就会增加。另外我们工程师想要在以后的订单把电溶器改为1.5uf,请帮忙测试1.01。如果风量可以达到你们的要求。你们是否愿意接受.0uf 各1 PC)给你们是想要请你们的工程师帮忙测试和评估风量彩盒和说明书请忽略它?请帮忙测试和评估.5uf的电溶器是否可以达到你们的风量标准
提问者采纳
Please test and assess the air volume by your engineers.0 uf in the following orders.I sent three samples (motor capacitors of 1, the power will be increased as well. Please test whether the capacitor of 1. However? Please test them all and make an overall assessment.0 uf) to youPlease neglect the color box and the instructions since they are instructions for other clients, our engineers advise to change the capacitors into those of 1. If so.8 uf and 2. 23 for the Order HEA-20.In addition.5 uf is currently applied to the Order HEA-20, and accordingly, the air volume will surely be increased. The capacitor of 1.5 uf can reach your standard of air volume.5 uf, we won’t have to change the capacitor and we will arrange the delivery on Nov. Thank you very much. Would you like to accept this suggestion.8 uf or 2, 1
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 机器翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。