太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初三英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求救几道初中英语语法题1.( ) of people in the world are sending information by E-mail ever day.A.Many million B.Several million C.Several millionsD.Many millions答案上说是C.但我觉得D好像也对.2.---How long will you stay here?---_百度作业帮
求救几道初中英语语法题1.( ) of people in the world are sending information by E-mail ever day.A.Many million B.Several million C.Several millionsD.Many millions答案上说是C.但我觉得D好像也对.2.---How long will you stay here?---
求救几道初中英语语法题1.( ) of people in the world are sending information by E-mail ever day.A.Many million B.Several million C.Several millionsD.Many millions答案上说是C.但我觉得D好像也对.2.---How long will you stay here?---For ( ).A.one and two day's B.one and two dayC.a day or two D.one or two day答案上说选C.为什么?2.There are ( ) doctors and nurses working hard in that hospital.A.thousand B.two thousand C.two thousands D.two thousands of答案上说选D.为甚?3.---What's one fourth and a half ,do you know?-----Yes,it's ( )A.two sixths B.three fourths C.one three 答案上说选A.为什么?4.Several ( ) new books were sold out last week.A.of thousand B.thousands C.thousand of D.thousand答案上说选D.为什么?5.It is reported that ( ) people in the world are suffering from the H1N1 flu.A.several thousands of B.ten thousandsC.thousands of C.thousands答案上说选C.但我觉得A也可以.
1.没有“many
”这种说法.
2.A肯定错误,它用了所用格形式;B说不通,“一和两天”;D应该是“one
days",所以C是对的.
2.(还一个第二题?输错了吧.呵呵)A和C肯定不对.因为"doctors"和"nurses"是两大部分,共有两千多人.
3.学了分数的表达方法没有,one
half表示1/2,and表示两者相加,不就是3/4,也就是three
fourths.答案错了,相信真理吧!选C.
4.第四题和第一题差不多,正确答案应是“thousands
5.A和C在语法上都没错误,但C更符合句意.题目意思是调查表明,世界上成千上万的人们正面对甲型H1N1的考验.如果A的话,“几千人”说不通吧.
1、C many 不能修饰millions的2、C 口语用法,没得说,只能靠平时积累和语感3、C,我个人觉得应该是C的,题目的是四分之一加上二分之一是多少4、D,只能用排除法,thousands of 5、A的话数值太大,不合适。用C合适一点
第一题many不和语意(你翻译翻译)第二题答案有误第三题有误,应选B第四题有误,无正确答案第五题AC
1.million只有在millions of这个词组上才能加s
5 million,1 million several million都不加S2.day可数 B和D没有s
Ctwo后面省略了DAY
一天要么两天 表选择就是用OR3.one fourth and a half 就是 1/4+1/2
one fourth 这...初三英语基础题求教(1)甲:How much do you need?乙:Ten dollars ______(be)enough.(2)甲:I'am going to an amusement party?乙:_______ A,So am I B,So are you C,So you are D,So I am 就这两题,请把答案写下来,希望能解释下,_百度作业帮
初三英语基础题求教(1)甲:How much do you need?乙:Ten dollars ______(be)enough.(2)甲:I'am going to an amusement party?乙:_______ A,So am I B,So are you C,So you are D,So I am 就这两题,请把答案写下来,希望能解释下,
初三英语基础题求教(1)甲:How much do you need?乙:Ten dollars ______(be)enough.(2)甲:I'am going to an amusement party?乙:_______ A,So am I B,So are you C,So you are D,So I am 就这两题,请把答案写下来,希望能解释下,
1is 金钱,时间,距离等等作主语时,看成一个整体,用单数.如Three days is a long time to me2.A(=I 'm going to an amusement party , too.) 我也是.用so表示另一个人/ 物 也属同一种情况,需倒装He works hard So do you
is 整体看做单数A 倒装,以so提前的表示也要做前面的动作,要用so+助动词+主语+其他。祝你学习进步!望采纳,谢谢!
(1)will be
甲还只是问乙要多少钱 这说明乙还没买东西 所以很明显是用将来时(2)A
A 我也是 B 你也是 C 你果然这样做了
D 我果然这样做了
甲是说他要去参加一个party 根据句意 选A
1 is 这个涉及主谓一致了。 表示数量,度量,价值等的复数名词作主语时,谓语用单数。由于不涉及时态问题,视为一般现在时,用is。2 A 我也是。So+助动词+名词或代词,表示。。。也。。。。这个你到高中继续学时这个就叫做完全倒装。现在你就把这个当做句型记住就行了。...求答案 九年级上册这几道英语题答案1. Though we live far away , we can
与…保持联系)eath other by mobile phone or e-mail .
不但…而且…)
your teather
your friend .(3._百度作业帮
求答案 九年级上册这几道英语题答案1. Though we live far away , we can
不但…而且…)
your teather
your friend .(3.
求答案 九年级上册这几道英语题答案1. Though we live far away , we can
不但…而且…)
your teather
your friend .(3. The modern c
are quicker and easier because we can use phones , fax machines , the internet and so on .4 .Tom
(取得进步) since he came here .5.Shanghai has developed rapidly since
(改革开放.)6. These s
of problems are quite common .You needn’t be so nervous .7. You will have to work hard if you want to
成功) passing the final exam .
(8.This morning I got up late.I had a q______breakfast,and then hurried to school.9.Nick has made great p____with his study this year.His parents are very happy.10.Snow has prevented the c_____of this village with the outside world for two days.11.We got there early,but Mike has a_____left.12.There are many s_____of books to choose from in the library.You can enjoy them.选择( )1. Nancy’s voice was so low that___students in our class could hear her.A. all
D. most( )2. Beijing ____the 2008 Olmpic Games and it made Chinese people very proud.A. will succeeded in hosting
B.has succeeded in hostingC. succeeded in holding
D.succeeds in holding(
)3.Not only Jim ___I ____been to England.A. am
B. have C. have
)4.He has_____in touch with the foreign friend for many years.A. kept
)5.Every year I have to visit my grandpa by train because he lives in a village____.A. far away from
B. away from
C. far away
D. too far
加Q我告诉你 这么看太麻烦
如果你知道了这些答案,那你写作业有什么意义呢?这样还不如不写!!
1 keep in touch with2 not only
but also3 communications4 made progress5
the reform and opening policy 67 succeed in8 quick9 progress10communication11ahead12求两篇英语作文,初三水平60~80词题目1.How I do learn English2.How I've changed_百度作业帮
求两篇英语作文,初三水平60~80词题目1.How I do learn English2.How I've changed
求两篇英语作文,初三水平60~80词题目1.How I do learn English2.How I've changed
How IEnglish is very important subjecj at school so we should learn it well.Learning English just like learning other language,is hard work so I spend lots of time on it every day.I listen to the teacher carefully,review what is learned regularly,prepare each lesson carefully before class,do our homework carefully,copy good sentences and recite them and attend English debbates and speech contests.What's more,I often listen to English programs and read English magazines and books.When I make mistakes I often correct them at once.I like asking others for help when I have difficulties.I believe" practice makes perfect".I am sure if I study hard,I will learn English well How I've changedTime past quickly.I've changed a lot with the time going.When I was young,I only know the most interesting thing in the world is playing.I played games with my friends day and night.I wasted a lot of great time.But when I was a little older,I not only know playing.I realize learning is as important as playing,even much more important.I spent my whole day to study,study and study.but at that time,I do not know what "stress" means.Then,two years later,I understood.I was going to graduate from primary school and,I need to pass a special test for the entrance of junior high school.I have no time to play.I have no time to have fun with my good friends.After I had passed the examination,I felt more nervous than any time I was.Everybody was smart and I didn't have the great position.But I don't know what “give up" is.I spent more time on the subject I was not good at.So I won the first position later.That's How I've changed.My life bocomes harder and harder,but I am not scared.I try my best to let my life become more interesting.
作文要自己练
low-carbon lifeNow, a new lifestyle called low carbon life is spreading every corner of our country. The concepts of low carbon are low energy and no waste. It is such a important project that I ...
看图作文#1 加,在线等 图呢这叫啥求助啊?好像是别人要求你一样! I see, far away far away in self}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信